Power Leveling

Options

Comments

• Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Funny, since you never bought gold, you haven't contributed to the development of this game, and thus people who CS have more right, and more ownership of your character, and mobs than you do. (I'm still waiting for proof you're as "OP" as you say you are, or that you are in fact a legend)
    Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • prophetofman
    prophetofman Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Funny, since you never bought gold, you haven't contributed to the development of this game, and thus people who CS have more right, and more ownership of your character, and mobs than you do. (I'm still waiting for proof you're as "OP" as you say you are, or that you are in fact a legend)

dont be so hastey many of my customers purchase gold on the spot to pay for power leveling although ive never bought any myself i can say for a fact that i put acouple addicts on to the stuff.... and "OP" i never said i was i am infact the first aps wizard on archosaur server and if u want to see proff on my legendish epicness ud have to come to the archosuar server. you know how people say they have friends in high places... well im the guy that there friends in high places go to when there in trouble or need help... i am that of legend. plus i date married girls on my server... pro sauce
  • Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Oh i'm sorry, dating pixels = l33t, and i'm sure you "helped" those barbs real well by telling them to use swords (lol) Please, give me a name, give me a screen shot but give me something. Other than that, still just Heresay.
    Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Oh i'm sorry, dating pixels = l33t, and i'm sure you "helped" those barbs real well by telling them to use swords (lol) Please, give me a name, give me a screen shot but give me something. Other than that, still just Heresay.

when did i say i helped barbs by telling them to use swords 0.0 b:surrender you fail to comprehend again and again and again and again... if i had to guess what class u play id have to say barb... b:chuckle
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    plus i date married girls on my server... pro sauce

How...i'll hold it in..don't want to get banned today b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    DAAAAAMN b:shock

Successful troll is EPIC successful O_O!!!!!
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    DAAAAAMN b:shock

Successful troll is EPIC successful O_O!!!!!

Lets kill this thread and see what it drops.. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • TheRutt - Archosaur
    TheRutt - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Oh I could do one better, I could give you a screenshot of his 92 wizzy getting murdered by a 54 sin rofl
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Oh I could do one better, I could give you a screenshot of his 92 wizzy getting murdered by a 54 sin rofl

pfft that sin was 5 aps plus all my gear was shattered and i was laggy not to mention i was drinkin a beer and wasnt selected on himb:sad i trys my best
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lets kill this thread and see what it drops.. b:thanks

this thread isnt dead already 0.0 everyone is off topic
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

can close it now, no more must be said b:surrender
  • hookerman09
    hookerman09 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I would like to say that LvL_Express is a legit service that provides great Levling service to others
    i have been a customer twice and appreciate the sevice they are Great rate them 10/10 :D
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I would like to say that LvL_Express is a legit service that provides great Levling service to others
    Lvl 1-60 garanteed i have been a customer twice and appreciate the sevice

this isnt the customer forum page, that page is located on the archosuar section of forums
  • ilonelyboy
    ilonelyboy Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I know you wanted to close that topic but I wanted to say my opinion. My main is a cleric I never cashshopped, I leveled her by doing quests till level 80 and yea I started running FFs like crazy with squads till I brought it lvl 100+. Then Earthguards come and all the HL ppl that created alts to try the new classes began asking for FFs. AND POWERLEVELING WAS CREATED!!!
    Now I'm pissed because that thing is ruining our economy: some aps bms/barbs/sins do nothing but plevel people. and what happens to others that can't? well they are pretty much screwed. people make insane profits with that pleveling thing (5M/run with a full squad, 1hr or less for each run. I'll let you do the math.) Even nirvana that used to be our only way to make money seems like nothing compared to pleveling and its not fair to some classes. Aps people are able to buy everything they want just by doing that. and mage classes and other guys can't, it's really unfair..
    I'm even beginning to think about quitting the game because I sometimes spend the whole day doing nothing, all my friends are plevelers. You guys don't think about it but ur really gonna kill clerics and mage classes. GMs plz do something about it. Prevent people less than 75 to enter FF at all, the game is not supposed to favor one class above the other.b:surrender
  • hines86ward
    hines86ward Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lvl 1-60 garanteed i have been a customer twice and appreciate the sevice

You're the only person in this entire thread who's grammar is anywhere near as poor as the topic creator.
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ilonelyboy wrote: »
    I know you wanted to close that topic but I wanted to say my opinion. My main is a cleric I never cashshopped, I leveled her by doing quests till level 80 and yea I started running FFs like crazy with squads till I brought it lvl 100+. Then Earthguards come and all the HL ppl that created alts to try the new classes began asking for FFs. AND POWERLEVELING WAS CREATED!!!
    Now I'm pissed because that thing is ruining our economy: some aps bms/barbs/sins do nothing but plevel people. and what happens to others that can't? well they are pretty much screwed. people make insane profits with that pleveling thing (5M/run with a full squad, 1hr or less for each run. I'll let you do the math.) Even nirvana that used to be our only way to make money seems like nothing compared to pleveling and its not fair to some classes. Aps people are able to buy everything they want just by doing that. and mage classes and other guys can't, it's really unfair..
    I'm even beginning to think about quitting the game because I sometimes spend the whole day doing nothing, all my friends are plevelers. You guys don't think about it but ur really gonna kill clerics and mage classes. GMs plz do something about it. Prevent people less than 75 to enter FF at all, the game is not supposed to favor one class above the other.b:surrender

i use pq zhen for power leveling btw, any wizard , seeker , or archer can acomplish this and prior to level 80 it is the most effective method not to mention it gives triple the spirit as fc
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You're the only person in this entire thread who's grammar is anywhere near as poor as the topic creator.

names prophetofman... i am legend not the creator... although it would be cool to creat my own mmorpg id probly make it so that any grammer police got labels :/ i love to label people .... and degrade them it brings joy into my life
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There is never a problem with power leveling, if you power level from the start you are what keep the game alive, since the only way to do that is to charge zen (if you say scamming then it's sad).

The problem people have today is with the inexperience of the high levels either from plvl or grinding that cant even perform their job properly making gaming experience for all fustrating.

Gaming isnt rocket science, if you power level make sure you have coins to learn all relevant skills and take time to figure out how the skills work. And if you haven learn aggro management please learn it as well.
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There is never a problem with power leveling, if you power level from the start you are what keep the game alive, since the only way to do that is to charge zen (if you say scamming then it's sad).

The problem people have today is with the inexperience of the high levels either from plvl or grinding that cant even perform their job properly making gaming experience for all fustrating.

Gaming isnt rocket science, if you power level make sure you have coins to learn all relevant skills and take time to figure out how the skills work. And if you haven learn aggro management please learn it as well.

5 star ppost
  • Dess - Heavens Tear
    Dess - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Personally, Ive only 'powerleveled' 2 characters: a barb, so I could skip the mid 40s or so, and my veno, so I could get enough spirit to max most of her skills before hitting 50. I have no problem with someone who has lvled 2-3 chars to 80 or 90+ the old fashioned pwrlvling a new toon. These folks know that if A happens, to do B, or if D happens, to do E. What I DO have a problem with, is some total noob pwrlvling his way up to 90+, and buying his '1337' gear instead of even trying to earn some of it. Noobs like that just **** everyone off, and waste others time. They cause charm ****, loss of time/coin, and make you wanna reach through the computer, and slap the everliving s__t outta them.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Oh, and OP, please, please, Please, learn some proper grammar. The way you have been posting thus far makes me want to claw my eyes out.
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Personally, Ive only 'powerleveled' 2 characters: a barb, so I could skip the mid 40s or so, and my veno, so I could get enough spirit to max most of her skills before hitting 50. I have no problem with someone who has lvled 2-3 chars to 80 or 90+ the old fashioned pwrlvling a new toon. These folks know that if A happens, to do B, or if D happens, to do E. What I DO have a problem with, is some total noob pwrlvling his way up to 90+, and buying his '1337' gear instead of even trying to earn some of it. Noobs like that just **** everyone off, and waste others time. They cause charm ****, loss of time/coin, and make you wanna reach through the computer, and slap the everliving s__t outta them.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Oh, and OP, please, please, Please, learn some proper grammar. The way you have been posting thus far makes me want to claw my eyes out.

lol u makes me laugh wanna be my babe
  • hines86ward
    hines86ward Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    names prophetofman... i am legend not the creator... although it would be cool to creat my own mmorpg id probly make it so that any grammer police got labels :/ i love to label people .... and degrade them it brings joy into my life

No. I'm not policing your grammar at all, I was pointing out that out of 40-50 people in this topic, you two were the only two people who shared such poor grammar. Coincidentally, this second guy just comes along out of nowhere and shamelessly promotes your "business". You aren't exactly Bill Gates, son. Are you for real? Does anyone know if this guy's for real or if he's just a fake troll account? You appear to have the reasoning skill of a raw carrot.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

however, what's happening now is a new generation of players are poping up who:
    1. think barbs hold arrgo just from being there in the party.
    2.think roar is a worthless skill.
    3. would use aoe aggro skills on said barb, so when ceric heals, all hell breaks loose.
    4. archers that NEVER use normal shots, just hard hitting skills even when a barb isn't in sqaud to keep aggro in check.
    5. archers that don't use STA at the start of a boss fight.
    6. venos that can't lure
    7. venos without purge or amp
    8. clerics that only throw up BB
    9. clerics that never purify.
    10. sins that can't regulate aggro.
    11. classes that fail to use stuns and freezes on runners.

i'm sure there is ALOT more

Yup, there's more :

12. BM's that don't HF at bosseswhen u clearly see then using AoE ax move a few mins before..

13. Melee chars that still 3x spark when cleric has RB on..And then yell at him/her "Take down RB ur messing MY spark" Well when there's 4 melee chars and 2 clerics. I don't see problem with one going in RB..

14. Mystics that claim they are as good as clerics, but don't cast self-rez, nor that "IH when gets hit" buff, but instead send their summon and heal it..

15. Level 70ish sins that go melee Nob/Pole and wonder why they die..

I'll stop there...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    When I squad for some instance, if there's another archer in squad, I always keep an eye on him/her with the mission to see if I could use some of his/her strategies. However, sometimes this ends up in frustration. This is why :

1. Not using STA on boss.
    2. Not leveling up STA with the excuse that they don't have the coins although they are running around in shiny gear for over 40 mils.
    3. Have no idea what Blazing Arrow is.
    4. Not maxing their buff and still keep on spamming it right after I buffed squad ( doh! b:angry )
    5. Using all DoTs possible on bosses.
    6. Including Stormrage Eagleon.
    7. Using Stun Arrow and Aim low on bosses. ( .... )
    8. Using level 40 fists at level 70 with the excuse that they are dealing bigger damage than the bow.
    9. Also using skills like Take Aim and Quickshot on bosses.
    10. Generally spamming skills on bosses. ( Yes, I do as well use 3 skills when fighting wood element bosses - 1. STA 2. Thunder Shock 3. Lightning strike. While sparked, the last two skills could deal over 25K damage )
    11. Arguing with me that Broad Land ( 85 FC Bow ) is much better than Heaven Shatterer ( WTF?! Heaven Shatterer used to be an end-game bow D:< )
    12. Using BoA on bosses.

I`m sure I can recall many more but not at the moment :)
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dont forget about barbs who think heal aggro doesn't exist.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    When I squad for some instance, if there's another archer in squad, I always keep an eye on him/her with the mission to see if I could use some of his/her strategies. However, sometimes this ends up in frustration. This is why :

1. Not using STA on boss.
    2. Not leveling up STA with the excuse that they don't have the coins although they are running around in shiny gear for over 40 mils.
    3. Have no idea what Blazing Arrow is.
    4. Not maxing their buff and still keep on spamming it right after I buffed squad ( doh! b:angry )
    5. Using all DoTs possible on bosses.
    6. Including Stormrage Eagleon.
    7. Using Stun Arrow and Aim low on bosses. ( .... )
    8. Using level 40 fists at level 70 with the excuse that they are dealing bigger damage than the bow.
    9. Also using skills like Take Aim and Quickshot on bosses.
    10. Generally spamming skills on bosses. ( Yes, I do as well use 3 skills when fighting wood element bosses - 1. STA 2. Thunder Shock 3. Lightning strike. While sparked, the last two skills could deal over 25K damage )
    11. Arguing with me that Broad Land ( 85 FC Bow ) is much better than Heaven Shatterer ( WTF?! Heaven Shatterer used to be an end-game bow D:< )
    12. Using BoA on bosses.

I`m sure I can recall many more but not at the moment :)

5/6/10 can be excused as lowering their DPS to avoid aggro. I know I used to hate having to resist the urge to spark when I had full chi so I'd blow the chi on aim low or the like instead if it was something I couldn't/didn't want to tank at the time.

9 is actually useful for quick chi gain. 15 chi from using quick take aim in a time period around equal to a normal attack and it winds up dealing about the same damage. If you're going all-out on a boss and don't have any skills to increase your DPS (demon quickshot) or gain quick chi (master li's) then take aim spam will help far more than it would hurt.

Of course, both of the above assume they actually know what they're doing.
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm going to be uncharacteristically blunt here. You just basically proved why people don't like powerleveling. If I were on your server (seriously, that is - I have an Arch character but he's 32), I can tell you I wouldn't be impressed by your "net worth" or your ability to merch things. Nor would I be impressed by your level, given the ease of leveling in this day and age (even without powerleveling). That you expect people to be impressed by these things is the exact reason people hate powerleveling.

Aside from that, people who powerlevel instantly lose my favor because... IMO... it shows a complete lack of patience and maturity, on the level of a twelve-year-old. And twelve-year-olds on video games are exasperating, because most of them are just concerned with appearing "cool" to the established players, which would lead them to make up rumors such as..... oh, I dunno, having a net worth of 500mil after 3 months of gameplay. >_>

And the Enter key is your friend, man.

what if ur on the 3rd of 4th toon ur lvling to 100 then is it ok cuz i get kinda bored annnnnnd i hate questing
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    5/6/10 can be excused as lowering their DPS to avoid aggro. I know I used to hate having to resist the urge to spark when I had full chi so I'd blow the chi on aim low or the like instead if it was something I couldn't/didn't want to tank at the time.

9 is actually useful for quick chi gain. 15 chi from using quick take aim in a time period around equal to a normal attack and it winds up dealing about the same damage. If you're going all-out on a boss and don't have any skills to increase your DPS (demon quickshot) or gain quick chi (master li's) then take aim spam will help far more than it would hurt.

Of course, both of the above assume they actually know what they're doing.

Agreed on the thing about take aim and quickshot.
    Holding down the button for take aim skill produces a very fast chi gaining hit, very useful actually.
    Sage(already discussed) as well as demon quickshot can also be useful. Sage has a chance to increase chi, demon has a chance to increase attack rate and hell, quickshot is such a fast skill theres really no harm in using it on a boss if you have it sage or demon.

Also, grim, I've known some demon archers to use demon stun on bosses to increase their critrate, its not always a fail move..tho admittedly, as I don't have demon stun, every time I hit stun on a boss it's an accident >.< i stun things out of habit :<
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I`m sorry I forgot to say archers under level 89.

And what I meant with the DoTs skills is actually for all the skills as said in point 10. You can only see one big massive spamming of all the skills on boss.
  • KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear
    KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well i wanted to here u guys thoughts on why so many high levels QQ about people who buy power leveling... i mean its there money right and there getting what they paid for... so why is it such a bad thing... and more importantly why do you care... i run a business on arch server ..and you know im tired of people raining on my parade because they dont approve of power leveling... i mean if u want some to QQ about why not QQ about how over powered sins are cause in my eyes that is the only thing off it this game.... and if ur on the arch server u kno how our sins our... i mean even in duels they open with stuns like LOL nice test of strengh... anyway what are your thoughts on power leveling... GOOD and BAD. theres always pro;s to cons... so try to tell a double sided story ... and to be honest when u think about it buying gold is the same as power leveling lmao ive went threw this game without power leveling im a level 92 wizard AND ive never purchased any gold... to be honest im rich by seer vision... i had a dream and i acomplished it... but instead of being happy for a player such as my self ... people try hard to ruin something they cant affect... :/ i mean you try makeing a 9x character with a net worth of over 500mil without purchaseing any gold... far as im concerned im the only person in arch server to do this... i crown myself king. i am a legend. but on to the point... whats ur thoughts on power leveling

wiz..plz shut up wizzies arent allowed to talk.cawz u stank class now bye..well always been
This discussion has been closed.