[Server Issues] 3-24-11

Comments

• Acky - Harshlands
    Acky - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    WTB : Transfer Scroll (moves one character to another server) b:surrenderb:shutup

I concur
    ..patiently waiting for fashion made for White Tigers to become available in the pwi boutique...
  • Myrannia - Harshlands
    Myrannia - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    azurluen wrote: »
    Does someone know if there is still people logged in, or if everyone on those servers were dced by now?

[for those who have vent or those kind of contacts outside the game]

i dced about 5 mins ago and there were still people on ... so maybe now there are still some lucky ones...
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    In the Police and Justice Act 2006, the United Kingdom specifically outlawed denial-of-service attacks and set a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.[45]

In the US, there can be a serious federal crime under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act with penalties that include years of imprisonment. Many other countries have similar laws

~ wikipedea

i hope they catch that moron... butt ra pe in jail 10 years for him
  • sixxgirl
    sixxgirl Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This is getting crazy...Whoever is bored or pissy enough to do this and interrupt others needs to have something bad happen to them...i'm still trying to decide what. b:angry
  • eaglespear
    eaglespear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    why not shut down PWI for an hour or so, check everything, make update and let it run again?
  • XNo_MercyX - Harshlands
    XNo_MercyX - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    stil no luck getting in. this is sad lol. wanted to ding 80 tonight and ure my hook and thorn
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    As GMs of PWI you should have had training equivalent to that of a FBI agent, track down the fookers pleaze!!!11

Or just get Professor Xavier to find them and bring them to justice so I can play this game againz!!1

I don't know how exactly to fix this problem but I'm going to tell you to FIX THIS FIX THIS FIX THIS!!!!1

Hint-get a hobby.
  • Rainesong - Dreamweaver
    Rainesong - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:shocked when things look bleak on the game that consumes our lives and eats our families...........

b:cry and we cry for resolution to our gaming needs.......

WHAT... EVA... shall we do?!?!?!?!

b:laugh WE *DANCE* b:laugh
  • Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver
    Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Can we start a sing along?
  • Acky - Harshlands
    Acky - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    sixxgirl wrote: »
    This is getting crazy...Whoever is bored or pissy enough to do this and interrupt others needs to have something bad happen to them...i'm still trying to decide what. b:angry

Off with their hands! cut them off. And afterwards maybe some old fashioned stoning.
    ..patiently waiting for fashion made for White Tigers to become available in the pwi boutique...
  • Soira - Raging Tide
    Soira - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Barely logged back in and now I'm stuck with 9k ping and going up! D:

...nvm, I dced b:sad
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    freakin take me with u.... I do you, you do me... deal?

Deal b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • missmolly13
    missmolly13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    this is unreal!!
    Raging Tides has been down for over 30 mins:(
    whyyyyyyyyy~?
    i just dinged!!!!b:cry
  • Zave - Harshlands
    Zave - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    why is it that its been an hour or more and we still havent heard from a GM/Mod anyone or anything that works for pwe yet?........even im not that lazy
  • Rainesong - Dreamweaver
    Rainesong - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Gratz missmolly13!!! Your ding was uber powerful and broke the servers... lolzzzz <333
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    why is it that its been an hour or more and we still havent heard from a GM/Mod anyone or anything that works for pwe yet?........even im not that lazy

Well, nothing to update if nothing's changed.
  • Medeus - Raging Tide
    Medeus - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Or just get Professor Xavier to find them and bring them to justice so I can play this game againz!!1

Hint-get a hobby.

Pretty sure he's expensive to hire now, like 1 berjillion dollars per minute.
  • Valtrex - Dreamweaver
    Valtrex - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    this is kinda gettin rediculous
  • Balix - Harshlands
    Balix - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    if gms are on 24h y none of them respone 2 us atm and tell us how long it will take
  • Cavorex - Raging Tide
    Cavorex - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    SInce we obviously can't Log in Lets STart a Running Poll on who we vote on for the Biggest Nab on each server.

I vote *ME* b:cool
  • Toxie - Dreamweaver
    Toxie - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2011

It's only 8 a.m., they're probably just getting to work.
  • PIague - Dreamweaver
    PIague - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    explain what DDOS is again?
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    In the Police and Justice Act 2006, the United Kingdom specifically outlawed denial-of-service attacks and set a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.[45]

In the US, there can be a serious federal crime under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act with penalties that include years of imprisonment. Many other countries have similar laws

~ wikipedea

i hope they catch that moron... butt ra pe in jail 10 years for him

I dont live in uk >.> (jk)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Im a troll ;..;b:cute
  • Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands
    Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited March 2011

they are finishing their subs with coke.
    then, they need to chill with co-workers, having tea before work ends.
    now, they'll go home and see some family members (unless they live alone) and go to bed cuz they gotta work tmrw.

dont ask me when they work.
  • Valtrex - Dreamweaver
    Valtrex - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Cause we speak English and don't have money in our hands
  • ChillaKilla - Sanctuary
    ChillaKilla - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i writed 3tickets this week im able to log ingame only once per day rofl
    beetween 11pm-12
    so then ill get once per day atm ingame last tiem i dced after 5min ingame
    befor that i waited like 18hrs to get back in i tryed it every hr like 2-3 time haha
    wanted to be sure that i got like this huge log in interval
    so i re installed teh game like 7 times changed ma windows settings all torugh
    not workin so if this is a ddos attack dear gms
    how long this gona take to get fixed for reals ma friend told me other games had
    up to 6months problems like this if the security for this kind of attacks wouldve been there
    this wouldnt happn

but i dun like to blame anyone its just a bit fuxed that i spend the last months so much monie ingame and get this as reward an hardcore log in prob even other people can log in after like 30 sec or a few hrs

i can only log in all 18-20hrs ? wtf is goin on here man ill be off till the first of next month
    since this stuff screwes ma mind a bit

but atleast i can spend some more time in rl take carez guys ^^
  • KoPi - Raging Tide
    KoPi - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    they should put packs on sale again
  • magyarwarlord
    magyarwarlord Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    omg u guys are so inconciderate they are probally bussy trying to get the servers back up and going i bet anything they will reply after the server is up. Im sure they know the servers are down why talk trash on them.
  • tguyzz
    tguyzz Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Been On Seconds ,dced,cant Get Back On Idk If Its You Guys Or Hackers But Its Getting Very Annoying To Try To Pay Cause You Never Know If It Freezes Like It Did This Am ,tyvm Plz Do Something Ty....
  • Balix - Harshlands
    Balix - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    anyone noticed that this started 2 happen after the expansion not before it ? :P
This discussion has been closed.