[Server Issues] 3-24-11

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• AlanahHelms - Raging Tide
    AlanahHelms - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    your single post alone was enough immaturity to last this entire thread. Calling people names, raging on the internet, typing in all caps. What are you, 7 years old? If so, that explains it.

Stop flaming people. This thread is to update frankie on what we are experiencing, and for the PWE staff to inform us, their playerbase, of what they are doing to rectify this situation.
    Thank you for saying that. I didn't know updating GMs about the problem was whining. Who knew?
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    azurluen wrote: »
    No, you are the one who doesn't get it. The exp loss it's not that bad with some FC runs. Yeah, time and that, but not that bad like before.

And also, no exp loss it's not the only reason for sage/demon skills. I'm getting it because the -channel will actually help myself in difficult situations. [also helps those light armored agro stealers]

The 0 exp loss doesn't [not my self at least]. Only if there is other cleric.

That's why I stated that Clerics wouldn't compleain. Or at least shouldn't. You spent on it because you already had your other important skills. The 0 exp only benefits that much others. Still, for any particular reason, you got it.

Why would you complain for getting it' If the only reason was because the others didn't wanted to loss exp, and then the exp loss is removed, and your skill is useless now... Well, cry then.

/facepalm

You still didn't get it. it's not about freaking skills or books...
    It's about preventing people from losing exp when they die because of the d/cing from attacks on the servers and would only be in effect till the servers are properly functional again <.<

Your argument is invalid
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • IIEYTIRI - Archosaur
    IIEYTIRI - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    your single post alone was enough immaturity to last this entire thread. Calling people names, raging on the internet, typing in all caps. What are you, 7 years old? If so, that explains it.

Stop flaming people. This thread is to update frankie on what we are experiencing, and for the PWE staff to inform us, their playerbase, of what they are doing to rectify this situation.

Yeah, complaining about the situation would help them fix the problem...... And well maybe, just inform the gm's and don't complain.... Then maybe I wont QQ!!!
  • AlanahHelms - Raging Tide
    AlanahHelms - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah, complaining about the situation would help them fix the problem...... And well maybe, just inform the gm's and don't complain.... Then maybe I wont QQ!!!

There is a fine line between complaining and informing someone what is wrong. There are a lot of players, so it may seem like complaining, but it's not. Many players are letting the GMs know what's wrong. How would you like it if no one said anything and you'd never get to play?
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    /facepalm

You still didn't get it. it's not about freaking skills or books...
    It's about preventing people from losing exp when they die because of the d/cing from attacks on the servers and would only be in effect till the servers are properly functional again <.<

Your argument is invalid

0k, somehow people can't understand me.

I used the point of the books because someone said that the Clerics who got it would complain about now being useless.

Of course that is only valid if this no exp loss it's permanent. Then my point focuses on that.

If the no loss exp it's only activated while the problem is solved, then the first guy's coment about clerics complaining it's not valid. Then of course mine isn't either. But mine wasn't about the temporary no exp. So that 'no valid' thing it's also no valid.

I mean, I'm not the one complainig. Im fine with all. Just that the other guy who answered made me look like if I were the bad guy. I tryed to explain myself better, and that made me be more the bad one. Duh... =o_O=
    [insert sig here]
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    azurluen wrote: »
    No, you are the one who doesn't get it. The exp loss it's not that bad with some FC runs. Yeah, time and that, but not that bad like before.
    Which has no f'ing point regarding the derailed topic here who cares if u can get alot of exp in FF, no shet...... NOT the point genius....

And also, no exp loss it's not the only reason for sage/demon skills. I'm getting it because the -channel will actually help myself in difficult situations. [also helps those light armored agro stealers]
    I'll give u that but still not what was said... d'oh.

The 0 exp loss doesn't [not my self at least]. Only if there is other cleric.

That's why I stated that Clerics wouldn't compleain. Or at least shouldn't. You spent on it because you already had your other important skills. The 0 exp only benefits that much others. Still, for any particular reason, you got it.

And again... alot of people buy it cause they LIKE helping others and like saving every bit of people's exp, and if this ever happened, then they just wasted all that money (FOR THAT PART of the skill, which is the ONLY thing we're talkign about).

Why would you complain for getting it' If the only reason was because the others didn't wanted to loss exp, and then the exp loss is removed, and your skill is useless now... Well, cry then.

I'm not crying ya twit... i'm trying to point out how dense you are. It IS a waste if this was ever done to people that bought it to help others more.... >.<.

Now stop derailign a "official" thread with useless **** that has no bearing on the topic.

/10char
  • minerva420
    minerva420 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I still really dont care who DDOS pwi servers,, frankie said 2x drops in first post then casually edited it out,, if i dont get 2x drops on the top of the hour then I will ddos you as well as half of pwi. You dont make promises then pretend it did n't happen
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    minerva420 wrote: »
    I still really dont care who DDOS pwi servers,, frankie said 2x drops in first post then casually edited it out,, if i dont get 2x drops on the top of the hour then I will ddos you as well as half of pwi. You dont make promises then pretend it did n't happen

It hasnt been edited you idiot. It's back on the 3rd page of forums in a different thread. The thread was unstickied because it pertained to the east coast problems only. Quit trying to acuse Frankie of ****. Jesus thease damn comspiracy theorist need to get a life.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1038761

Look the thing about 2X is still there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Way to tell the company that you're going to attack them aloud.

They do know how to find your IP, genius.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok looks like we need a reality check again.

1. The servers are not down. It's your ability to connect to the server that is being interfered with by the DDoS attack.

2. 2x is still on for the weekend, that hasn't changed.

Edit: even as I post this another thread on the subject has been started by frankie and this one is no longer stickied
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Please continue the discussion here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1040851

Thank you for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.