[Server Maintenance] 3-15-2011 (complete)

Options

Comments

• LadyYueliang - Sanctuary
    LadyYueliang - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    * Drinks tea and waits *
    I hold all the keys to every realm... You killed me my love so in turn I shall be your reaper till the end of time.
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    Vindrael - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    OMG you guys fixed the genie buttons! Woot. Thank you! b:thanks

Also, thanks for the patch notes, monkey boy! b:chuckle It's nice to see what changes are being made to our favorite game...
  • Vasto_Lorde - Raging Tide
    Vasto_Lorde - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    but theres only a few min left!!! what if i /wrist then its back up befor i die wtf then do i save myself and lose pw time or do i slowly die and level my veno 1 more time? you tell me you **** tell me

its called the ten second rule, you wait ten seconds, /wrist, wait another ten, and if servs rnt up before either of the ten seconds, you / your other wrist (or the first one whichever works) ^.^
  • neubs
    neubs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Are you kidding? lol.

As a cleric a huge factor is your reaction time. Having 100 more magic points won't save a squads life.

Fintan->

LA clerics REPRESENT O.O

True, but i think your reaction time is going to be a lil slow, probably from the same reason that led you to choose LA ;.)
  • Kale - Dreamweaver
    Kale - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    * Drinks tea and waits *
    *passes popcorn* anyone else?b:chuckle
  • hammeredvodka
    hammeredvodka Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Bro, You're addicted...

when a good joke gets interpreted as a sad life is a sad day for my humor... di ck
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Quite frankly I don't see why they have maint every week.. they never do anything anyway!

What do you guys do take a 2-3 hour nap then wake up and flip the server switch again?????

Just wondering!

Untrue. They have to add more bugs.
  • RageCandyBar - Dreamweaver
    RageCandyBar - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    we gotta wait on Hawaii like with genesis b:thanks

Gosh Darn it Nap... i mean Hawaii
  • NomNomz - Dreamweaver
    NomNomz - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Some people enjoy leveling the class and learning the skills later. You're assuming a lot of things, that people don't know how to play their class, and that it's not enjoyable for them.

the attitude that the almighty dollar > all, and that MEMEMENOWNOWNOW is an acceptable way to behave is ****in human beings here on 3rd rock up quite a bit. they made PWI, made it a hell of a lot more commercial etc than previous versions, and as a result there are *** holes and noobs running around everywhere in a game we play to have fun. sure, they make their money from the cash shop but wtf? hand people a lvl80 in a day from lvl1, and make the game *completely* about profits etc (EG buffs? seriously...?) and it ruins the game for everyone else. anymore you have to shut off world chat and faction chat and weed out your friends list, then go someplace secluded ingame just to enjoy being away from all the *** holes and cheats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Are you kidding? lol.

As a cleric a huge factor is your reaction time. Having 100 more magic points won't save a squads life.

Fintan->

LA clerics REPRESENT O.O

As a cleric, I don't like to see any of my squad's HP bar drop below full for more than a second or so. Even in the 69 cave, I start my AOE heal as soon as I see the boss's AOE starting. (And it seems that the past week, I get interrupted more. Grr.)

If you're skilled (and your squad isn't fail; I don't like squadding with randoms for a reason), you shouldn't NEED your heals to all be "bigger than the other guy". Ironheart stacks; if you've stacked it and refresh it at the right time, the tank's HP shouldn't drop much at all ever. I throw the occasional Stream of Rejuvenation in there, though, just because I like a bigger HoT sometimes. ;)

And yeah, if things start going south, being able to deal with it is better than "I can heal 100 HP more than you over 8 seconds!" any day.

And for those of you who think LA clerics are fail, there are more of us than you'd expect on Lost City (I think most of us hide it under fashion). I think most of us also go pink/red more than would be expected, too. b:chuckle
    tyler199 wrote: »
    Im willing to bet those clerics have like 250 points in vit.

I've been too afraid to ask. But yeah, I'm willing to bet most of them got to 8x+ via Frost. Myself, I've been twice. Because I got a quest to go, and at 7x I died at second boss so I had to run through again.

I do it the old-fashioned way. b:cool
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
    edited March 2011
    Options

gimme some of that, im ~edited~ hungry
  • hammeredvodka
    edited March 2011
    Options
    its called the ten second rule, you wait ten seconds, /wrist, wait another ten, and if servs rnt up before either of the ten seconds, you / your other wrist (or the first one whichever works) ^.^

rofl thankyou!!! now i have guidelines
    edited March 2011
    Options

Yummy popcorn b:pleased
    I hold all the keys to every realm... You killed me my love so in turn I shall be your reaper till the end of time.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Seems that the maintenance is still running, just be patient people b:thanks
    Meanwhile, anyone for a coffee?
  • Niv - Lost City
    Niv - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    neubs wrote: »
    True, but i think your reaction time is going to be a lil slow, probably from the same reason that led you to choose LA ;.)

Uh...how does my choice in armor relate to my reaction time?

No one threw the armor at me and said choose as fast as possible...and even if they had it still does not relate in the least. O.O
  • hammeredvodka
    edited March 2011
    Options

Wrong Answer Pal! b:angry
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Cookies are always yummy too b:cute
  • Zaa - Harshlands
    Zaa - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I recommend you just /wrists now.

wiskey and 2 sugars plz
  • Niv - Lost City
    Niv - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

What exactly do mods do aside from close threads? Do you actually have jobs or is this like a hobby?
  • Jonest - Raging Tide
    Jonest - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

meeee give me some of that
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rofl thankyou!!! now i have guidelines

im glad to help lmao b:pleased
  • Kale - Dreamweaver
    Kale - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:bye me i need coffee
  • VVhisper - Dreamweaver
    VVhisper - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the attitude that the almighty dollar > all, and that MEMEMENOWNOWNOW is an acceptable way to behave is ****in human beings here on 3rd rock up quite a bit. they made PWI, made it a hell of a lot more commercial etc than previous versions, and as a result there are *** holes and noobs running around everywhere in a game we play to have fun. sure, they make their money from the cash shop but wtf? hand people a lvl80 in a day from lvl1, and make the game *completely* about profits etc (EG buffs? seriously...?) and it ruins the game for everyone else. anymore you have to shut off world chat and faction chat and weed out your friends list, then go someplace secluded ingame just to enjoy being away from all the *** holes and cheats.

I agree totally!
  • hammeredvodka
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What exactly do mods do aside from close threads? Do you actually have jobs or is this like a hobby?

do you really care or are you just being an *** hole.. just curious
  • _RubyFire_ - Heavens Tear
    _RubyFire_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    COFFFFEEEEE

Yes please

While no sugar.... i am sweet enough...b:chuckle
  • Ass/ssiN - Dreamweaver71
    Ass/ssiN - Dreamweaver71 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I need to get to bed I wanted to put shop up oh well :(
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

And you ask while hiding behind a "?" avatar. Classy.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
    edited March 2011
    Options

I pick option #3.....just being an idiot. i know that you 4got to put that there...i KNOW it
  • psicho69
    psicho69 Posts: 142
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Coffee!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jonest - Raging Tide
    Jonest - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    o yea, GrimReaper got a question for you why didn't the time change of the thread? is it on pst or est?