DQ Rewards (resolved) / Facebook Connect Issue (resolved)

Comments

• Tigriss_f - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_f - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Some of the Amish communities ignore DST, and most of them are against it.

Well then I guess it don't benefit them. I just knew that candles are the reason it was created and amish are really only ones still useing candles.
  • tyler199
    tyler199 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hello,

The point I was making is should the playerbase exploit known glitches? I'm not even refering to using an account stash. I'm refering to the general idea of stacking Jones Blessing's in the mailbox. The account stash would be used to move those items from another toon on the same account. However, I'm refering to doing it on the toon you plan on using (no account stash involved).

Also, is what your saying... Players should fork over coin for an item to move Jones Blessing's from other toons, while exploiting this glitch, in an attempt to have more attack power than people that can't afford the account stash? What about the fact that they state it's a free item to be used for 6 days 24 hours? It's free, and no player should have to pay to get an account stash to use this free item.

Oh, and btw. I have an account stash. I have no need for it, but I did get one ages ago. My other toon (Lvl 100 BM), is on a seperate account. I have no other alts on my Barb's account, and no other alts on my BM's account. There isn't a point, and in all reality it was a unnecessary expense.

Before you say that it's not a "glitch", I must explain that the mailbox trick & quest log quick both are exploits. Before these issue's of Facebook Connect being down have came into play, when I would grab a Jone's Blessing, it would tell me I can't get another one (only one per day). When I removed the post it created on my Facebook profile, and logged out/back in on PW's website, I could get another Jone's Blessing (for my BM, which is set on the same Facebook account). The point is, although there are ways around it; the intention is for one Jone's Blessing per day. The general populous of players don't know about the quest log glitch, nor the mailbox glitch. It's a glitch/exploit, because it's intentionally taking the process of getting the item, and twisting it to the user's benefit, against the original set rules of one per day, created by Facebook Connect.

In my head it works like this... I see the people that didn't use the known exploit and/or buy an account stash. I see them being forced to use the attendance daily 30 minute blessing, while everyone who did exploit this known glitch walks away w/ as many blessings as they shoved into they're mailbox before this issue arose. So like I stated before; all the people that did take advantage of these blessings before by exploiting the system (in a sense), now have higher attack damage than the players that actually.. Ya know.. Followed the rules, and did what the good ol' Facebook Connect system told them to do (which is one blessing per day, per account. Assuming the account(s) are on different Facebook profiles).

In my mind this is wrong of a Company to do. If people can't get access to them, and people have them saved up; remove them completely from the game until there is a solution. But everyone has there own opinions. I won't fight people on what they believe is right, as that's what makes society quite unique.

Best of luck gaming! :)
    In red was actually the glitch that happened sometimes after blessing were first introduced... I have never had to removed any posts to get numerous blessings. They even fixed that sometime later I think, Where you didn't have to remove post. It is no exploit to stock up. There is a reason you were allowed 8 per day and each one last a week.

The only exploit I saw was people selling them.
    truekossy wrote: »
    A note to people making complaints about stacking.

You can do this 8 times a day, correct?

Now think about what happens if this were to suddenly end today. All the people with stacked blessings would have what is basically a permanent 30% damage advantage over... everyone else in the game. On the other hand, if this thing STAYS up then all the people who stack wind up doing is wasting their mailbox space while the rest of us simply pick up our blessing once a week and move on.

Now let's face it, when the promotion ends, PWI will NOT remove all the extra blessings. So do you people really want to QQ so much that those who stacked have a huge advantage over you, or would you rather nullify their advantage for as long as you possibly can (those considering a def level blessing are taking a step in the right direction, though it does have annoying repercussions outside of PvP).

This post is from 6/2010. You were warned that this may happen. Inability to prepare for the future is just sad.
  • korn25
    korn25 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    so the jones bless box will be back right? jones bless box is very cool and its very useful, i hope pwi wont take it away.
  • TaZMiaL - Dreamweaver
    TaZMiaL - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Cashshoppers keep the servers up, and f2p people are needed for the cashshoppers to phew phew. Without either the servers wouldn't exist.

well uhh its funny how "not paying customers on a F2P game" yah u guys are idiots. if u had every paid to play this free game it is saved under your transactions history that being said there is a record of payment so it means we are in fact paying customers beings we have the receipt?" and to the non cash shoppers the only reason they let u play for "free" is that in the hopes of when u get your birthday money you will become a paying customer lol they use the same idea i had when WoW came out and apperently it works every bit as good as i knew it would. keep people playing by making it free. charge them for speical stuff from boutique for the game. yah why do u need to charge subscription fees when a big ol snake u can ride around on is 40$?
  • FiDollaYou - Sanctuary
    FiDollaYou - Sanctuary Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    well uhh its funny how "not paying customers on a F2P game" yah u guys are idiots. if u had every paid to play this free game it is saved under your transactions history that being said there is a record of payment so it means we are in fact paying customers beings we have the receipt?" and to the non cash shoppers the only reason they let u play for "free" is that in the hopes of when u get your birthday money you will become a paying customer lol they use the same idea i had when WoW came out and apperently it works every bit as good as i knew it would. keep people playing by making it free. charge them for speical stuff from boutique for the game. yah why do u need to charge subscription fees when a big ol snake u can ride around on is 40$?

Let me be the first to say... Huh??? Slow down on the Red Bulls there, pal. They'll still be there tomorrow, so you don't have to drink the *entire* case today...
  • Svedra - Archosaur
    Svedra - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well then I guess it don't benefit them. I just knew that candles are the reason it was created and amish are really only ones still useing candles.

Daylight savings was actually created during one of the world wars to help save energy while everything was being rationed. Either way it's outdated and no longer serves any purpose besides aggravating those who observe it.
  • FiDollaYou - Sanctuary
    FiDollaYou - Sanctuary Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Daylight savings was actually created during one of the world wars to help save energy while everything was being rationed. Either way it's outdated and no longer serves any purpose besides aggravating those who observe it.

WW1 Germany, followed by the UK and the US.

And it does serve a purpose. Retailers see an increase in revenues, along with outdoor leisure industries (golf industry sees a big increase). It's just not the purpose for which it was originally conceived.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We are close to getting these back up and running, particularly DQ Rewards. We'll have another update within the next 3 hours for y'all
  • Svedra - Archosaur
    Svedra - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    WW1 Germany, followed by the UK and the US.

And it does serve a purpose. Retailers see an increase in revenues, along with outdoor leisure industries (golf industry sees a big increase). It's just not the purpose for which it was originally conceived.

Pointb:thanksb:cool
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We are close to getting these back up and running, particularly DQ Rewards. We'll have another update within the next 3 hours for y'all

while DQ rewards are nice i think we are a tad bit more concerned about jone's blessing. could you focus on fixing that first?
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Rhazgoth - Heavens Tear
    Rhazgoth - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I agree, I would rather see Jones blessing back up instead of DQ points. Far more useful
  • legionslegacy
    legionslegacy Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The next issue you need to look into is the embrace function. beginning of the embrace is fine, but when flying or not on ground the male character cannot disengage the embrace. the female character can, if involved in a pvp we need to be able to drop and engage, not go to ground and waste 40 seconds
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Wondering if that's all thanks to Microsoft...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • frankieraye
    edited March 2011
    BTW if you guys want, you can add me on Facebook-- search Frankie Rae and look for my pic :)

Also, I realize people at this moment would prefer Facebook, but it has more issues to iron out before we can release it. DQ is already just about set.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    BTW if you guys want, you can add me on Facebook-- search Frankie Rae and look for my pic :)

Also, I realize people at this moment would prefer Facebook, but it has more issues to iron out before we can release it. DQ is already just about set.

Time to add haha
    b:chuckle

*goes to Facebook*

o_o...
    Aww darn it's just your PWI pic QQ

And Facebook <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ive been friends with Frankie for monthsb:scorn all u guys be copy cats
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
    edited March 2011
    Ive been friends with Frankie for monthsb:scorn all u guys be copy cats

But.....
    b:cry

Anyways, I'm personally glad that it's DQ rewards first...
    I need to do another makeover and want to dye some shoes
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    I need dye's to D: and the secret letter today gave me a bunch of DQ points!
    edited March 2011
    I need dye's to D: and the secret letter today gave me a bunch of DQ points!

Nice :O
    I gave up finding red dyes so I'm just gonna try to random dye my boots XD
    Plus other stuff I've been dying to dye for ages
    b:surrender

Hehe gosh I thought Frankie's Facebook would be more... I dunno....
    Fun? D:

Ah well Q.Q Maybe I can see more once he accepts
    b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Trust me >.> its nothing exciting
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i couldn't care less about face,palm, book nor jonesy blessin. both are lame and is not needed. so fix DQ and the issues in the game. u know facebook has its own games right?
    pluggin facebook is showin everyone where the number 1 game online is right now(look it up).b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Nice :O
    I gave up finding red dyes so I'm just gonna try to random dye my boots XD
    Plus other stuff I've been dying to dye for ages
    b:surrender

Hehe gosh I thought Frankie's Facebook would be more... I dunno....
    Fun? D:

Ah well Q.Q Maybe I can see more once he accepts
    b:sad

im about 95% sure i know ur FB name now XD
    edited March 2011
    well if everyone would stop buggin frankie than maybe she,wink wink, will have more time to work on her,wink wink, facebook page.b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rocker_Dart - Harshlands
    Rocker_Dart - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ok well Frankie is the Jones Blessing getting fixed or what?
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    well if everyone would stop buggin frankie than maybe he,wink wink, will have more time to work on his,wink wink, facebook page.b:kiss

Fixed it for ya :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
    edited March 2011
    Fixed it for ya :D
    sorry but too many things point to frankie bein a girl.b:chuckle
    if not than he is in touch with his feminine sideb:kiss
    i dont wink at dudes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    my level 37 sin misses the blessing, bloodpaint alone cant keep up without it :(
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ever heard of apoth meds? there's this thing called life powder.. roflmao
  • Faisk - Heavens Tear
    Faisk - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    okay, i know its not the right thread for these questions but im asking anyway xD

what is QQ? -.- im not used to these abbreviations.

can someone also tell me how many rep badges and pp stones come with 1 DQ reward purchase? like, 25 points for ONE PP stone?

thanks b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*insert something clever here*
  • frankieraye
    edited March 2011
    DQ Rewards page is back up and functional!

Facebook Connect is still being worked on, and there is a good chance it'll be up by tomorrow :)

Thanks for your patience here guys.
This discussion has been closed.