DQ Rewards (resolved) / Facebook Connect Issue (resolved)

Options

Comments

• Beastlaird - Heavens Tear
    Beastlaird - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    See now I disagree with you. As paying customers we have every right to complain when things don't work properly. If Devs/Gms/Whoever don't fix broken things when we QQ what are we paying for?

That said I understand mistakes are made and if fixed in a timely matter I won't complain too much. But the things you brought up...Rubberbanding and lag...those are serious issues. Issues that WERE FIXED at one point when Rising Tide came out. Issues that came back 3-6 months later. Issues that are still not resolved 1 year later. We have every right to complain about that.

Now then there you have a point have died to many times because of the rubberbanding landing lag glitch issue that wasn't there for awhile and as the new expansion came out it started rearing its ugly head now expansion out really has gotten bad the rubber-banding landing. If that issue/problem could be resolved before the Jone's Blessing I be happy till they got around to fixing the Jone's Blessing problem, then maybe be actually land and fight mobs instead of bouncing up down and when finally it stop and see half you hp gone or dead. Oh btw I also contribute to this game in a real dollars aka paying person not like some do but I do invest real money
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Move Forward
    To SUCCEED
  • gandalfthegreat1
    gandalfthegreat1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Tried it again on IE after reading posts and it finally worked after many tries. What a relief! But, it is still not perfect and working 100% of the time. I don't know about firefox, since I got my reward thru IE.
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nice job GMs :)
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    @ DQ Reawards
    Out of 20 tries got items mailed 2 times, when not working I just try 1~2H later until it mails, and browser doesn't matter since when it's sending all Firefox/Chrome/IE fail.

@ Facebook / Jonas Blessing
    From what I read before Bless was a compensation for the fact of DQ prices cuts, since we have DQ Rewards and DQ mats now can be sold in shops for like 3x more than old DQ prices I think it's time to take Jonas Bless out of game, all instances were doable before bless and I think it will make game more changeling return to old times.
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • fallenissa
    fallenissa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Still not working, would really like them fixed soon thanks!
  • VeonitaMysti - Dreamweaver
    VeonitaMysti - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Does not work !
    I am:
    VeonitaMage Lvl 001 Mage
    Veonita LvL 23 Seeker
    LadyVeonita Lvl 034 Archer
    $exyAlexis Lvl 090 Cleric
    $exyAIexis Lvl 100 Sin

Im in your Mind and I will never leave~
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    From what I read before Bless was a compensation for the fact of DQ prices cuts, since we have DQ Rewards and DQ mats now can be sold in shops for like 3x more than old DQ prices I think it's time to take Jonas Bless out of game, all instances were doable before bless and I think it will make game more changeling return to old times.

I dont remember this ever being the case. do you remember where you read that?

the DQ rewards was the compensation not the jones blessing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    DQrewards worked under IE first time, after several failures trying to send stuff using Fiirefox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • MisTiLady - Harshlands
    MisTiLady - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Where is the jones blessing? "Fixed "Hopefully" tonight"....yea right. More like an excuse to hinder us more. You dam GM's work with PWI, its either you do know if its fixed or not,...not "Hopefully".

So then this questions comes into play,.....WHEN is jones blessing really comming back?
  • _Jaysun_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jaysun_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I find this so funny to be honest... Do you guys think that the GM's actually read your responses to this forum itself? I seriously doubt it; however, if they do then more power to them. After hundreds of posts to a single forum about a blessing, they're working to get it running, what could you possibly tell and/or say to them to make their job any faster/easier? They will work at their own pace. you're paying them, that's all they care. If you really want to accomplish something, STOP posting and STOP paying. Trust me, silence kills. Yet, no one will do that. There are many players in-game that don't even look at the forums and the ones that do probably laugh at the majority of this trolling chaos. Now I'm going to be like a GM and leave this thread alone. Good luck guys and may your trolling days soon end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurabell - Raging Tide
    Aurabell - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The site sent me 2 scrolls. My poor DQ points QQb:cry
  • Tigriss_f - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_f - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    DQ still working for Tiggy on IE.
  • _Anaki_ - Archosaur
    _Anaki_ - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It still isn't working ._. I wouldn't mind but, this is the second time you've said it's definitely fixed when it just isn't. Tried it on IE too...No luck :<
  • aleksey7773
    aleksey7773 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thanks for replying to this thread frankieraye and for trying to fix this problem .Cant wait till it will be available ones agein i really missed it :)
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    just couse of this issue, I hope you add an extra +15 Def lvl to the blessing :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Im a troll ;..;b:cute
  • aleksey7773
    aleksey7773 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thanks for fixing it hopefuly it will be back and working soon really missed that hehe
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Worked fine for me first time, now is not sending.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hwegrunt
    hwegrunt Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hi all. Just wondering..I still cant get the dq points page to send anything. I select a character and server, and select what i want and hit send, and it just reloads the page. No points were taken from my total and nothing is sent. Any ideas? Any help appreciated...tnxb:thanks
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    YAY!!!!! i can get my boob job now. thanks everyone.
    i wonder when they knew to stop the maximum boobage allowed.b:dirty
    now all i need to do is concentrate on kiliin nowb:chuckle
    edit:
    i got my scroll at 2am game time so it was running. maybe the DQ rewards overloaded from all the makeover scrolls sent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory
  • Rocker_ - Harshlands
    Rocker_ - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yea yea thats all fine and dandy...but what about the damn Jones Blessings!!!!b:angry
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    they're doing a market test to determine how long people will QQ before they buy rank9 weapons, which come with a built in jones blessing.

i predict 2 months more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rocker_ - Harshlands
    Rocker_ - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    well they will test the patience out of a lot of ppl here who cant afford the R9 and u know what they say...u cant get blood from a stone :/
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jones blessings used to be a once-a-year bonus from when jolly jones came to town, now that its been around for 5 months without interruption, everyone thinks they're entitled to it for ever.

give em an inch, they want 2 inches
    give em 2 inches, they want a rope
    give em a rope they wanna be a damn cowboy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    give em a rope they wanna be a damn cowboy.

I told you that in confidence b:cry
  • Elemental_w - Heavens Tear
    Elemental_w - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I can't get the makeover scroll's in DQ rewards, what the heck dude?
  • Rhazgoth - Heavens Tear
    Rhazgoth - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so are we to get an update today or just another "Possibly up tomorrow" post?
  • Din_Toran - Sanctuary
    Din_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    DQ Rewards page is back up and functional!

Facebook Connect is still being worked on, and there is a good chance it'll be up by tomorrow :)

Thanks for your patience here guys.

It's tomorrow.. 3:30 PM your time, how late do you guys work?
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

General office time is til 7pm PST, and it's still being worked on as we speak and we're trying to get it out to you as soon as possible. It's top priority.

Believe me, I don't want to have to say wait til tomorrow, but we'll see what happens. There is still a chance it'll be ready to go within the next 2 1/2 hours.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

i think whether they are actually working is debatable b:shutup
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thank you Frankie and all the other GMs, workers, and people working on it, instead of QQing, I appreciate what you're doing :D!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
This discussion has been closed.