DQ Rewards (resolved) / Facebook Connect Issue (resolved)

Options

Comments

• Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It still won't even let me select a server or character. b:angry
  • Tigriss_f - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_f - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have cleared cache and cookies. I have tried two different browsers. I have tried all of my characters. I have tried about... oh... 40 times. At least. And still no pigments.

I select server. I select character. I choose pigment (I need 22 but have tried various numbers, including 1). I click confirm. It jumps back to the top of the page. Dragon points unchanged, everything reset again. Nothing sent.

Not working!!

Restart your computer that worked for me.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Restart your computer that worked for me.

I didn't have to... posting a snarky reply was all I needed to do apparently. >.> After I posted that it only took 2 more tries and then I got the pigments lol.

So a full day of trying... but I did eventually get them. Still messed up if you ask me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Tigriss_f - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_f - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I didn't have to... posting a snarky reply was all I needed to do apparently. >.> After I posted that it only took 2 more tries and then I got the pigments lol.

So a full day of trying... but I did eventually get them. Still messed up if you ask me.

b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • meribbaal
    meribbaal Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Like yesterday, if I try to get the Jones' Blessing, the PWI site just keeps reloading and there is no back and forth; same issue on Firefox and IE8 -- and in Opera there is even no facebook icon. (all browsers are on the newest version)
    meribbaal wrote: »
    There seems still to be a problem with IE: I logged in at this PW site, then clicked on the facebook icon, then allowed the post from PWI and get back to the PW site, but then the PW site kept to reload repeatedly and infinitly.
  • Zett - Heavens Tear
    Zett - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Jones Blessing page doesnt work. I login to my account, then i press Facebook button and nothing happens, page refreshes to same page, no popups show up, nor page changes.
  • meribbaal
    meribbaal Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It seems, under certain conditions the PWI site cannot make a post at the facebook wall even after allowing it; is there an option within facebook to hinder even an allowed post at the wall?
    Because I saw at a friend that he has no problems, he allows the post at the wall and the PWI site refreshes and he gets the choose-where-to-send menu; for me, there is no post at the wall, the PWI site keeps refreshing and loops endlessly. (But I too have allowed PWI access to my facebook infos; and it works for him with my machine too, so the cause is not my browser, it seems; maybe a problem with some facebook accounts?)
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

3) You get to the page, but the pull-down menus to select your character are completely non-functional.

Possible solution: Clear cache cookies, restart browser, try different browser.

I can select my server, but not the character. I have tried this on I.E., Chrome, and Firefox and get the same results. I have cleaned my cache, restarted the browsers, and obviously tried multiple browsers, and got the same results. What really get me is the fact that this problem is only with this account. I can log on to my psychic's account and send stuff, regardless of the browser, without a problem.

I did send in a ticket with a screenshot of an element inspection stating that the rolelist for this account was not defined. I am going to assume that that is a problem that I cannot fix. But, it's not the first time I ticketed this issue, I did so once before in January, and got the same reply: "We're aware of this issue and we are looking into it."
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    2 days after i got a JB blessing its telling me i have exceeded my limit for this day.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Mazidox - Dreamweaver
    Mazidox - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Okay, so I got it to work on IE after clearing cache and restarting my comp, but it still won't work on Firefox.
    I can select my server and char, but when I press send, nothing pops up. This means I can't actually confirm to send anything. I really don't want to have to use IE to send my DQ stuff >.>

P.S. I did the same thing on Firefox that I did with IE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    2 days after i got a JB blessing its telling me i have exceeded my limit for this day.
    was having this issue too. then finally today i got one for my barb and i went to get one for my cleric and it said exceeded again.b:cry

i got 14 chars that need blessings... not just 1
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    was having this issue too. then finally today i got one for my barb and i went to get one for my cleric and it said exceeded again.b:cry

i got 14 chars that need blessings... not just 1
    make more facebook accounts? lols. not sure if that works for the characters you have on the same account though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Devinettie - Heavens Tear
    Devinettie - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I tried DQ points.. I cleared catch blah blab blah... I got mail in my mailbox without anything in it.. and the mail didn't show up in my mini map..so.. still broken
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm NOT a perfect girl... My hair doesn't always stay in place, I spill a lot of things and I'm pretty clumsy, but when I stop and take a step back and think, I remember how amazing my life is, and that... Maybe I like being Imperfect.
  • GetPoked - Sanctuary
    GetPoked - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    still wont work with chrome at all, dropbox cant be clicked on

obviously not resolved
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Okay so I've cleared my cache, tried on three different browsers, and been repeating the process for ten minutes straight now.

When I hit confirm, nothing is happening. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchingHour - Dreamweaver
    WitchingHour - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Having issues with DQ points, I'm using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox and none of these is working with the DQ points page. I click confirm to get an item and nothing happens. b:angryb:cry
  • scarfaceclaw
    edited March 2011
    Options
    4 days after receiving JB its telling me i have exceeded the limit for the day.
  • Heathcliff_h - Harshlands
    Heathcliff_h - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sorry, the DQ points issue has not been resolved, at least for me. The page opens OK, I choose the server and character, select an item to purchase, click on "Confirm" button -- and nothing happens. I can't receive anything. b:sad

It is now over a week, will anybody please fix the problem?

Update: nothing happens when i hit "Confirm" from Firefox and IE8, I stay on the same page and my points count is not changed. However the "Last updated" line registers the time i last hit the button
    When I do the same operation from Opera, I get an error message: "Connection has been closed by the remote server".

Update2: and yes, I did eventually get through, after several tries it worked from Opera. :=)

But still, it is not completely normal process, is it?
  • Genadien - Dreamweaver
    Genadien - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    not able to get items off from DQ Rewards site still. However the Facebook is working again
  • scarfaceclaw
    edited March 2011
    Options
    5 days after receiving 1 JB i am still being told i have exceeded my limit for the day.
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Seriously...how do yall keep fking this up? DQRewards is not sending me stuff again.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    5 days after receiving 1 JB i am still being told i have exceeded my limit for the day.

The number of people (myself included) recveiving this message is starting to add up. Clearly the GMs still have some work to do on Jones Blessings since its (still) not working properly.
  • captriker
    captriker Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    everytime I click on facebook icon on pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook, popup comes up.
    I log into facebook and says "error with perfect world servers.. please try again later."
    been like this for a week.

*cries*
  • ricson0110
    ricson0110 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i wanna asked 1 question.,. why i keep sending but it dosent want to send to meh.,.b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    captriker wrote: »
    everytime I click on facebook icon on pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook, popup comes up.
    I log into facebook and says "error with perfect world servers.. please try again later."
    been like this for a week.

*cries*

When did this start happening? We've been having server issues intermittently for the past 48 hours, so I would suggest that you try again every few minutes. Let me know if you do get through :)
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    DQ not working again. I tried clearing cache, using different browsers, tried clicking it over and over and over again to get it to work, nothing. Sad thing is it worked just fine earlier today, but now nada. b:surrender
  • Yhuna - Harshlands
    Yhuna - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yep, not working for me again either. And I was just about to makeover my bm =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yhuna - 101 Mystic
    Elyzium - 100 Wizzie
    Demitrix - 100 Cleric
    Neidra - 91 Veno
    S N A K E B Y T E<3
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why cant you figure out a perm fix...on anything :(

DQ is broken
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Im a troll ;..;b:cute
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I am still having issues with both DQ rewards and Facebook Connect.
  • MeatPopcicle - Sanctuary
    MeatPopcicle - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I am still having issues with both DQ rewards and Facebook Connect.

This. b:cry
This discussion has been closed.