Compilation of players (the thereafter) - Archosaur

Options

Comments

• Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hey guys I'm making a list of everybody we (generally speaking) know from Archosaur friend and foe alike who plan on saying their goodbyes in favor of what a lot of people suspect is coming (albeit no way to know): A NEW PVP SERVER!

The list adheres to that stipulation only; if a new server comes and it's PVE disregard this entire thread, similarly with FW. Both of those attractions in my opinion many people would return from in due time, whereas a PvP unfortunately would pretty much solidify the end of nearly all of our original players because it would have been the resting place most of us wanted before quitting for good.

Don't cluster this thread with any garbage about your opinions on why people either should or shouldn't go, use it for more practical purposes like CONTRIBUTING names so we can add to the list and find out:

*where some of our friends have gone
    *how we can find them
    *reach out to them on our own time in a different place to either talk them out of it or convince ourselves to go with them

If any names you submit are questionable, state so and I'll mark them with an asterisk. Some players who most figure to be gone I've at some point made contact with and are interested thats why you might see already 'quit' players

* = uncertain

Current list - Updated Feb 1st:
    Proski
    BigFIuffy
    Gigglez
    Claciusvile
    __Spyke__
    Martiin
    MisaMisa
    NoLyf
    Soochi*
    engeI/bubu*
    Stebbie*
    BLOODMYSTIC*
    Zhadi*
    Studmuffin/Ady/AbyMoon/Zai/Cloud*
    Alakrity
    Pinkahboo*
    Josemage
    JuLyRain
    YoungerPK
    Richimaru
    suckonthat
    Viqidis
    Titanticus + Kastela (his brother)
    Ytrud*
    Kevoskin*
    Ionide
    swimma*
    Aleven
    King_Gabriel*
    CaoCao/LvBu
    O_Tiger_O
    SIX_SIN
    KaiserNeko
    Tamias*(???)
    Nova + his array of women
    WnbTank
    Kirbie
    NoLyf
    DNeMeSiS
    Myra
    JiEunXD
    Pulse/Mute
    Carlidion
    Mustang_ROOOOOY
    Tia
    Vahe
    FuuhoujiiBr
    PandaKing*
    LORDOFEARTH
    ShoxGBR
    iNMortaL*
    Tails_
    Jamir*
    PrettyNPinkx
    AgentPotato
    Pannzer
    MiniNote
    Kazamir
    In the process of contacting:
    Alidora
    Possessed
    Seaknifed
    SlimSlice
    Valrain/his wife
    Ducci
    Kahuma
    Lady goth +her asian friends
    Raz
    Bunnzz
    Sha/GodsGirl
    Anishonis
    AngelSariel
    Bascule
    DarkSlayer_X
    cucliarche
    hardless
    Doinkya
    Fake_Feeling
    Kalvia
    Kalahari
    jaydiss + his buds
    zoa
    inifra
    ildael
    misty/tivas
    Mercins
    Aru + Momma
    Nut
    oritz
    Sharpie__
    Silentivm
    Vidaliz
    Fake_Feeling
    Praksandros
    Tatew
    Zorthaan
    \Sunshine/
    _DoomKaiser_
    Dream

how cute, a list of everyone on the archo server. you carebears wouldnt make it on PVP anyways. also, proski be trollin, they arent putting out a new server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    how cute, a list of everyone on the archo server. you carebears wouldnt make it on PVP anyways. also, proski be trollin, they arent putting out a new server

We got a new troll, how cute. Hows trollingtides, the server that only knows how to talk big?
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

finally!!!!!! some troll b:cute

i just want to point something out of you "afirmation" ... first ... in the list are only part of the ppl that play on arch .. saying that this is a list of "everyone" on the server is like saying about the others ... they don't exist/ they are not important b:scorn ... and second ... the "wouldn't make it in a pvp server" thingy ... comes from a person that plays on a ... pve server?! b:shocked
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Epros You mean, mean boy, you just don't WANT it to be a PVP server: *bear with hat* face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "As stated before (multiple times) there are no plans to add a new server yet. If that changes, PWE will make an announcement." - ChaoticShelly

what new pvp server are you guys talking about? b:question

>Using a quote from a Forum Mod, who has just about as much contact with GMs are the average playerbase (not to mention this one doesnt even play PWI)
    So yeah thanks for adding negative value to the thread..? (Mods dont decide when servers come out ijs. Hell the GMs working on the game in the US dont even decide it. They get the order from PW bejing when to open new servers. Example: PW MY finally got the US patchnotes for Tideborn patch, which included the order to open an expansion server upon patch release. Trust me PW MYs only server before that has less population the Arch and their new server is about 1/100th of arch so gg.) But, If theres going to be a new server we wont find out for another couple weeks. Tbh i wouldnt get your hopes up too much but its fun to think about b:chuckle
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    >Using a quote from a Forum Mod, who has just about as much contact with GMs are the average playerbase (not to mention this one doesnt even play PWI)
    So yeah thanks for adding negative value to the thread..? (Mods dont decide when servers come out ijs. Hell the GMs working on the game in the US dont even decide it. They get the order from PW bejing when to open new servers. Example: PW MY finally got the US patchnotes for Tideborn patch, which included the order to open an expansion server upon patch release. Trust me PW MYs only server before that has less population the Arch and their new server is about 1/100th of arch so gg.) But, If theres going to be a new server we wont find out for another couple weeks. Tbh i wouldnt get your hopes up too much but its fun to think about b:chuckle

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=982532&highlight=genesis

Ijs, that`s exactly how much she knows, lol.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol whether it comes or not isn't the issue or purpose of this thread. but in any case, their response to a new server will always be the same until they need to give a 1 weeks notice. why would they announce early if a new server is coming when that would just make people - both those going and those remaining - have reservations about continuing to CS for the time being, at least US players. the recent MY new server was different because they were promoting competitions and had to try and reach out to all its lost players over the years so they needed more time

the 42 alt from raging tide calling other people trolls, christ. this is probably one of these guys who had a level 93 on lost city and thinks hes the **** for it hahaha. go away scrub
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Basically there is nothing special told to forum mods, they can simply move/lock/edit other peoples threads. So yea what we know is exactly what they know...if not less.

If a new server is not announced in the next 2 weeks, my doubts on it will increase. If a new server is not announced in the next 3 weeks, then it's most likely not happening until the following:

1) A day before the rep sale ends, all servers have been milked..if your gonna buy, you probably bought it by now.

2) 1/2 months after update, all new alt's of new classes have been leveled to 100 and slapped rank8/9 by now. (sad...2 months 100 lol) and so bring the new server for more milking and in which case rep sale would be implemented again and again.

I love this game! b:bye
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Basically there is nothing special told to forum mods, they can simply move/lock/edit other peoples threads. So yea what we know is exactly what they know...if not less.

If a new server is not announced in the next 2 weeks, my doubts on it will increase. If a new server is not announced in the next 3 weeks, then it's most likely not happening until the following:

1) A day before the rep sale ends, all servers have been milked..if your gonna buy, you probably bought it by now.

2) 1/2 months after update, all new alt's of new classes have been leveled to 100 and slapped rank8/9 by now. (sad...2 months 100 lol) and so bring the new server for more milking and in which case rep sale would be implemented again and again.

The scenario 1 will happen, it`s pretty obvious, thougj if you fall for it, your own fault =/. Kitty wants to spend 200 gold on packs, gimme me PvP server, nao!

Ps. Gotta start abandoning kitty talk, you wouldn`t believe how hard it is to stop =(.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

That one right there just makes me sick. Mainly because thats how it is nowadays...no one plays the class slowly anymore, its all rushrushrush to 100-101 and get r8-r9.

*sigh*
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    That one right there just makes me sick. Mainly because thats how it is nowadays...no one plays the class slowly anymore, its all rushrushrush to 100-101 and get r8-r9.

*sigh*

Thats why yesterday at pq I had to explain to a lvl 7x sin that a barb isn't fail if he opens throttle and the barb can't hold aggro against him.

The sin still didn't get it.

Remember when wizards and archers had to control aggro? Ah, the good ole days
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options

*sigh*

You think Archer community will take me back? I miss my fail archer, this time I`ll make sage clawarcher! And I`m actually serious, 4aps claw archer? The amount I have spend on my 3.33 d.sparked barb, I`d have 4aps sage archer =(. Well, I`d be 4aps on my barb if I had farmed those "solo" 3-2s, kinda glad I didn`t, TT99 orn mats would be on bound gear that way, now I can sell em if I want to! But yeah, what you think, permasagespark, sound too damn sexy? And when I think bout the costs, yeah, prolly like what, 500 bucks? When taking refines/etc into account to get 10k+ hp barb buffed. Sounds like a lot but I can easily cut that lots by simply farming and taking it slow. But yeah, what you think, am I allowed back to Archer community, after the scary world of barb community? I`m traumatized for life but there is light at the end of tunnel!
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You think Archer community will take me back? I miss my fail archer, this time I`ll make sage clawarcher! And I`m actually serious, 4aps claw archer? The amount I have spend on my 3.33 d.sparked barb, I`d have 4aps sage archer =(. Well, I`d be 4aps on my barb if I had farmed those "solo" 3-2s, kinda glad I didn`t, TT99 orn mats would be on bound gear that way, now I can sell em if I want to! But yeah, what you think, permasagespark, sound too damn sexy? And when I think bout the costs, yeah, prolly like what, 500 bucks? When taking refines/etc into account to get 10k+ hp barb buffed. Sounds like a lot but I can easily cut that lots by simply farming and taking it slow. But yeah, what you think, am I allowed back to Archer community, after the scary world of barb community? I`m traumatized for life but there is light at the end of tunnel!

Honestly, I never played sage archer....I always ragged on Kaz about it, before the whole aps craze, but thats because everyone I knew that was sage archer (except for Pinky, props to you bro), was a complete failure on Sanctuary.

But I have heard that if you have the benjamins to put into it, sage archer is definately awesome-sauce now among the whole aps hype.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    uhg nostalgia

-and blood, i'm going to have to investigate PQ to see for myself what all these complaints of you are about
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options

1. well ... all u have to do is "folow the money" ... think of the most profitable way for PWI to make money and you can find out the next move they are going to make.

2. keep in mind PWI is a business and it will be easyer to accept all the sales that "ruins" the game atm b:cute

p.s. tell u the truth ... if the packs and rep sales would at some point "wanish" ... prob i'll get bored and quit the game XD
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options

p.s. tell u the truth ... if the packs and rep sales would at some point "wanish" ... prob i'll get bored and quit the game XD

Just like cellphones, can you even think how ppl lived before them? I got my cellphone on third grade aka I still remember times w/o em... I honestly cant understand how I survived before =/. It`s just like going back to stone age, packs/rep sale may have ruined some aspects of the game but the damage has been done, going back would simply make the playerbase angry and tired.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options

That's too bad, guess you would not be playing on my, "ideal" server.
    Just like cellphones, can you even think how ppl lived before them? I got my cellphone on third grade aka I still remember times w/o em... I honestly cant understand how I survived before =/. It`s just like going back to stone age, packs/rep sale may have ruined some aspects of the game but the damage has been done, going back would simply make the playerbase angry and tired.

I disagree with this because humans do something called adapt. All we need is time, and honestly the only thing that really effected me in my game-play was hyper's. The gear for packs was never a big deal, I would simply farm TT for whatever gear I would need. Tokens, sure it was cheaper to buy them for ultimate subs then it was to buy mats from people. Rep sale? No way bro.. I have 4122 rep, I can live without it forever. But the above is just simply my play style.

-Substitute oracles back to quests/dailies.
    -Substitute hypers back to zhening/fish grind.
    -Substitute gear packs back to TT, nirvana is fine also.
    -Eliminate ridiculous D-Orb sales, go back to charging people $75, they were still paying that price. If people want to be op, make them pay more for it.
    -Revert back to old tw's, money is what makes the world go around. Bring back that tw fire

I remember being so happy to have a perma zhen squad for spiders...chatting away on vent as my archer aoe'ed. Good times.

PWI has changed.
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options

I disagree with this because humans do something called adapt. All we need is time, and honestly the only thing that really effected me in my game-play was hyper's. The gear for packs was never a big deal, I would simply farm TT for whatever gear I would need. Tokens, sure it was cheaper to buy them for ultimate subs then it was to buy mats from people. Rep sale? No way bro.. I have 4122 rep, I can live without it forever. But the above is just simply my play style.

-Substitute oracles back to quests/dailies.
    -Substitute hypers back to zhening/fish grind.
    -Substitute gear packs back to TT, nirvana is fine also.
    -Eliminate ridiculous D-Orb sales, go back to charging people $75, they were still paying that price. If people want to be op, make them pay more for it.
    -Revert back to old tw's, money is what makes the world go around. Bring back that tw fire

I remember being so happy to have a perma zhen squad for spiders...chatting away on vent as my archer aoe'ed. Good times.

PWI has changed.

-Oracles, I never used em too much, not even on my sin, just you know, would be against kitty`s sacred bond to not oracle at all, lol. But honestly I`d prefer them taking oracles out of the game.

- Take FC off, I liked zhenning lot better, you simply wont find squad for it when FC is around giving tons of xp. But w/o hypers and current no effort to get good gear, delta would just rock too hard compared to zhenning to find zhen squads w/o hypers.

-Just revert TT3-x & Nirvana back to normal, make it desirable to farm TT and then getting it to nirvana. I`m fine with lunar gear coming from packs as long as those things happen and oh yeah, fix lunar so it`s actually possible to farm your cape.

-I like cheaper orbs, easier to farm refines if you bother. The ones who pay for +12, will still pay for it if orbs are more expensive, I prefer smaller gap between them and others.

-TW pay, there you are spot on, nothing good came out of making it mirage based =/.

Ps. Adapt? You are talking to a claw barb, ijs.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    uhg nostalgia

-and blood, i'm going to have to investigate PQ to see for myself what all these complaints of you are about

Your welcome to do so, but I'm happy to summarize here.

Doing PQ requires you to kill 50 elite mobs in phase 2. These just so happen to be the mobs that people zhen. So every time pq goes to phase 2, and you go into the pit to kill the mobs and get your contribution points for pq, all the people zhenning there qq and whine and moan that you are "kill stealing", or "nerfing" their zhen. That you should "get your own mob", blah blah blah.

What these morons don't realize is, you CAN'T kill steal at pq.

The game apportions everything pro rata according to the damage you do. Kill stealing is when you do 49% of the damage to the mob, I do 51% of the damage to the mob, and I get the credit for exp, quest completion and loot and you get NOTHING. Hence, I am "stealing" the kill.

This doesn't happen at pq. Everyone gets credit based on the damage they do.

Note, that if it is just me vs a zhen squad, and I really DID kill steal from them, you would think that they would be so embarrassed they certainly wouldn't tell anyone. But I digress . . . .

I am also not really "nerfing" them, since they get the same credit per damage they do to the mob as if I weren't there in the first place. All I do is make the mob drop faster. They really don't have much of a difference in exp per second with or without me, regardless of what their exp per mob is.

And then, even after teaching all these noobs all of this, they then say, "well, just go away, we don't want you here. Go to the other pit. This is a zhen squad". To which I reply "this is public quest. My quest says to kill 50 of these mobs. You've pulled them all into your zhen, so I'm killing them in your zhen. You don't like it, go zhen somewhere else. This is public quest."

Funny, when I pull the boss and start hitting him and others come along, that I don't qq about them kill stealing or nerfing my contribution. I certainly would get more if I solo'ed the boss. So from now on I'll tell them "go get your own boss".

So to all those idiots in genesis and treason (although they are not alone, they are by far the most notable and vocal cry babies) that apparently spend so much time in zhen squads they don't even understand them, stop qq'ing. I'm not going anywhere. So god forbid you will just have to wait until 50 mobs are dead before I move on. I know its SUCH a sacrifice, but somehow, I think you will survive.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    That's too bad, guess you would not be playing on my, "ideal" server.

b:cry noooooo .... u don't like me anymore ... b:cry ... the world as i know it is comming to an end b:cry b:shocked
  • altweina
    altweina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hey is this based on anything or just a wish list? I have been playing for awhile now, started many toons, I feel the desire for something new and different. I would like a new start on a PvP server....but am just wondering if anyone actually thinks it will happen?

Thank you

P.S - I would hope no one would do this but obviously this is not my only account since it was started just last month my alts run-over-ith
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:cry noooooo .... u don't like me anymore ... b:cry ... the world as i know it is comming to an end b:shocked

I believe you are the one that posted this:

If you have not noticed, I am part of this game. Your bored of me already! I thought I could keep your attention for a bit more, seems I am losing my touch. Excuse me as I go look for someone who might not get bored so quickly. b:cry

altweina wrote: »
    Hey is this based on anything or just a wish list? I have been playing for awhile now, started many toons, I feel the desire for something new and different. I would like a new start on a PvP server....but am just wondering if anyone actually thinks it will happen?

Thank you

P.S - I would hope no one would do this but obviously this is not my only account since it was started just last month my alts run-over-ith

If you read the first post, perhaps you would not be asking this question. A little effort usually goes a long way.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If you have not noticed, I am part of this game. Your bored of me already! I thought I could keep your attention for a bit more, seems I am losing my touch. Excuse me as I go look for someone who might not get bored so quickly. b:cry

@.@ ... u lost me for a bit ... idk if your serious or making fun of me ... but just in case u are .. serious ............ u are afk or offline like 90% of the time (when i'm arrownd) ... soooo ... if you could tell me again what was your strategy in keeping my attention ...
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @.@ ... u lost me for a bit ... idk if your serious or making fun of me ... but just in case u are .. serious ............ u are afk or offline like 90% of the time (when i'm arrownd) ... soooo ... if you could tell me again what was your strategy in keeping my attention ...

It makes me sad you asked this question. Now I really am going to my emo corner.

As for not being online, I am up from 6am and home anywhere from 4-8pm after class and working on my large project. I sign on for like 30 minutes to do my alt's dailies. Sadly your never because that's when your sleeping.

I sleep - You work
    I go to class - You play
    You Sleep - I play(very little, since im so lonely)

Until the weekend, I plan on enjoying my friday and saturday but sunday is back to work for a early start b:cry

As for your attention, well I was going to...b:mischievous
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:mischievous
    It makes me sad you asked this question. Now I really am going to my emo corner.

As for not being online, I am up from 6am and home anywhere from 4-8pm after class and working on my large project. I sign on for like 30 minutes to do my alt's dailies. Sadly your never because that's when your sleeping.

I sleep - You work
    I go to class - You play
    You Sleep - I play(very little, since im so lonely)

Until the weekend, I plan on enjoying my friday and saturday but sunday is back to work for a early start

life is cruel with us b:cry
    As for your attention, well I was going to...b:mischievous

:O u mean ... b:mischievous ????
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So to all those idiots in genesis and treason (although they are not alone, they are by far the most notable and vocal cry babies) that apparently spend so much time in zhen squads they don't even understand them, stop qq'ing. I'm not going anywhere. So god forbid you will just have to wait until 50 mobs are dead before I move on. I know its SUCH a sacrifice, but somehow, I think you will survive.

I gotta come with my alt sin to scan the area, lol. QQ for doing PQ, that my friend sounds like something I might enjoy, lol. Oh well, not today though I think, maybe tomorrow.
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'd be there.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the shaq kobe combo will be reborn
  • freddy80