Compilation of players (the thereafter) - Archosaur

Options

Comments

• WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You mean the not yet official might not be real new server , that server

If there is no new server, I`ll... Hmm... I wont write in de forumz bout pinky and his faction for a week. I`ll also stop being martins wingman, give the poor girls a fighting chance against his charm. The chances of no new server being released are as high as martins chance of ever getting married on his veno. But honestly, only ones who are going to stay from original playerbase are the ones who invested too much here to re-roll. Well sure there are some ppl who dislike PvP servers but when talking bout the old original playerbase, those were kinda minority.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    o3o there shouldnt be a new server cause this one isnt even full enough D:< i demand a server merge (with arch please0 b:thanks

I'm a maybe.... I got into FW close beta .__. been playing that instead anyway.... and seeing as how PWI has made (excuse me) stupid choices before the new server may be pve again xD LOL
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    o3o there shouldnt be a new server cause this one isnt even full enough D:< i demand a server merge (with arch please0 b:thanks

I'm a maybe.... I got into FW close beta .__. been playing that instead anyway.... and seeing as how PWI has made (excuse me) stupid choices before the new server may be pve again xD LOL

FW? That game I got closed beta key that I used during late summer? The game I havent still been able to play? I really love the marketing of that game, almost as good as balance in this game.

Ps. Willing to do the marketing of FW, half the price, with lots better results.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    To the OP: I know you wanted to invite people you know, but I would like to join your faction once the new server is out along with everyone who posted here, thank you.

i dont think this thread was made to create a faction, it's purpose is to find out how many ppl want a new server so that gm's have a clue of what the player swish ... well more like a "praier" to "Master" GM's to have mercy of our ingame souls. b:cute
    If there is no new server, I`ll... Hmm... I wont write in de forumz bout pinky and his faction for a week. I`ll also stop being martins wingman, give the poor girls a fighting chance against his charm. The chances of no new server being released are as high as martins chance of ever getting married on his veno. But honestly, only ones who are going to stay from original playerbase are the ones who invested too much here to re-roll. Well sure there are some ppl who dislike PvP servers but when talking bout the old original playerbase, those were kinda minority.

o.o huh ... lol ... u make my day as allways .. ty wnb b:chuckle
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i dont think this thread was made to create a faction, it's purpose is to find out how many ppl want a new server so that gm's have a clue of what the player swish ... well more like a "praier" to "Master" GM's to have mercy of our ingame souls. b:cute

Let me rephrase that: GOD damn it, you'd better release a PVP server in which Proski creates a faction that I join from day 1. (English is not my first language, I have trouble expressing what I mean).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Let me rephrase that: GOD damn it, you'd better release a PVP server in which Proski creates a faction that I join from day 1. (English is not my first language, I have trouble expressing what I mean).

lol sorry ... Proski's no1 fan? b:chuckle ...
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

lol sorry ... Proski's no1 fan? b:chuckle ...

No. I just enjoy a good faction who's leader knows what the hell they are doing in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Thanks wnb, but I would like to mention. There might be someone willing to marry me, I just went afk before we got through the details. So yea, be prepared duke!! For you shall finally scream my name babe b:dirty
    No. I just enjoy a good faction who's leader knows what the hell they are doing in TW.

It's not that he knows what hes doing in TW, it's more on the lines of having the same point of view is the game as us casual players. Which trust me, is very very hard to find for a guild leader especially. But yes, that list should totally make a guild, it would make getting our early culti done sooo much easier. Also so we can camp oracles cause only pro's level that way b:cool
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thanks wnb, but I would like to mention. There might be someone willing to marry me, I just went afk before we got through the details. So yea, be prepared duke!! For you shall finally scream my name babe b:dirty

You know, better make sure sponsor can attend the weddings cause you know, she wont take it well if she misses it. We both know we dont want that, I doubt we dare to risk her reaction =/.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options

OMG!!!! pregrats sweety!! finaly your dream comes true (1 of them at least) ... told you ... never lose hope b:chuckle

WAIT!!! does that mean that chances for a new server to be relesed droped drasticaly????? b:shocked damn ... i hate u Martin !!! ... u allways ruin our game b:cry
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options

WAIT!!! does that mean that chances for a new server to be relesed droped drasticaly????? b:shocked damn ... i hate u Martin !!! ... u allways ruin our game b:cry

The lightning doesnt strike the same tree twice.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You know, better make sure sponsor can attend the weddings cause you know, she wont take it well if she misses it. We both know we dont want that, I doubt we dare to risk her reaction =/.

"hell has no wrath like a woman scorned" Trust me my dear friend, I know this all too well.... all to well indeed b:surrender
    OMG!!!! pregrats sweety!! finaly your dream comes true (1 of them at least) ... told you ... never lose hope b:chuckle

Myra..stop using large text! first I am loved...then hated, loved again.. then hated. There are reasons why men do stupid things sometimes, you women just confuse us beyond comprehension. No a new server better be released or else I am going to put up the "retired" flag on.
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @ abstractive under the right circumstances sure mate, but we still have to wait and see. no matter what we need a 1 weeks notice, so it has to be on one of these Tuesdays when we find out if its coming or not (no later than the 15th because that would mean announcing it for the last potential date: the 22nd - in any case when we do find out i'll open a new forum for all of us that are interested)

@ myra my font is better ";..;"

@zhadi thx, list updated
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    "hell has no wrath like a woman scorned" Trust me my dear friend, I know this all too well.... all to well indeed b:surrender

Dont ever, never freaking ever, say to a girl "isn`t that what girls do?"/"Your a girl"/label her into same category with other women. That my friend will be the last mistake you`ll ever make, if you happen to survive, you wont dare to make another one. Oh but the one we`re talking bout is mild, always calm, never overreacting. You think I`m safe now? I did say good things `bout her.

Ps. Who is the lucky guy?
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Myra..stop using large text! first I am loved...then hated, loved again.. then hated. There are reasons why men do stupid things sometimes, you women just confuse us beyond comprehension. No a new server better be released or else I am going to put up the "retired" flag on.

it is our duty as women to confuse you :O we HAVE to do it .. or else ... ... and NO i will not stop using large text!!!! make me!
    @ myra my font is better ";..;"

b:surrender sorry.... pls don't 1 shot me again "by accident" <.<
    Dont ever, never freaking ever, say to a girl "isn`t that what girls do?"/"Your a girl"/label her into same category with other women. That my friend will be the last mistake you`ll ever make, if you happen to survive, you wont dare to make another one. Oh but the one we`re talking bout is mild, always calm, never overreacting. You think I`m safe now? I did say good things `bout her.

wow ... kitty really knows his way into this world XD
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options

I know what not to say most of the time, but I have my slip-ups. As for the lucky guy, it's a secret until it's official. Never kiss and tell.
    it is our duty as women to confuse you :O we HAVE to do it .. or else ... ... and NO i will not stop using large text!!!! make me!

b:surrender sorry.... pls don't 1 shot me again "by accident" <.<

wow ... kitty really knows his way into this world XD

Honestly Myra, I see right through the rebelling attitude. I know what you want b:sin

But really, that text is huge.. you always said bigger isn't always better correct?
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Honestly Myra, I see right through the rebelling attitude. I know what you want b:sin

:O .. really? ... and what is that ?:P

p.s. better ask wnb for advice before answering ... he really knows how to keep his "head on his shoulders" b:mischievous

But really, that text is huge.. you always said bigger isn't always better correct?

well .. there are some exceptions to that rule ... b:cute
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hmm, so basically most of the good players are going. This means TW will start anew. I DEMAND A TW MAP RESET!!! b:angry

Er, yeah. All but the rank 9 players.

Good luck resetting that map b:surrender
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • MiZandrY - Heavens Tear
    MiZandrY - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Er, yeah. All but the rank 9 players.

Good luck resetting that map b:surrender

Hey, I'm prolly making a toon on the new server... But I'll be on there and here.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    OMG MIZ STOP FOLLOWING US!!

just kidding <3
    edited January 2011
    Options
    OMG MIZ STOP FOLLOWING US!!

just kidding <3

Low level pk FTW
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    on asians... with +9 calamitys b:thanks

i miss making asher rage with true emptiness
    edited January 2011
    Options
    on asians... with +9 calamitys b:thanks

i miss making asher rage with true emptiness

U rolling barb again? LOL
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    :O .. really? ... and what is that ?:P

p.s. better ask wnb for advice before answering ... he really knows how to keep his "head on his shoulders" b:mischievous

When the wifey could stop healing, drop squad kill me, do million other things to kill me if I upset her, yeah, kitty had to learn. She also showed her fierce personality, divorcing kitty twice, just so kitty could spent another 30 bucks on a pack. Soo uhumm yeah, PWI have made, if I count sales right, 140bucks out of our marriages, so far. Hopefully the good marriage continues on possible new server, our third marriage has lasted what, 6months? First 2, both were maybe a week, though first divorce wasnt my fault! Second, oh well, all my fault, kitty made all the wrong decisions that night till morning came and kitty knew the right answers =).

@Noobveno: So to help you, ehh? No dirty talk, you may give out comments that may be taken as ones but remember, this is public forum, dont make it awkward. Girls, kitty has learned they dont really mind it and as long as it doesnt get creepy, they might actually enjoy it if you play your cards right. You want to focus on her, no matter as what you say, as long them are positive things, the women like when you talk bout of em. Women dont want truth on compliments as long as they can believe you see them as what you say you see them as. You may call em beautiful, yet calling em miss universe just makes it weird to relate and the comment wont have that positive effect. What you could say: "You might not be some miss universe but I wouldnt change a thing, in my eyes you are perfect and it`s all that matters to me". Make them believe, that`s the key for it. The comment itself? That is for you to figure out, I cant do all the work for you, I got a life you know.

Ps. Kitty gotta write a book about women =/.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    U rolling barb again? LOL

No, me maybe roll barb. me even practice talk like stupid barb speak some kitties do.

How was that?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    when The Wifey Could Stop Healing, Drop Squad Kill Me, Do Million Other Things To Kill Me If I Upset Her, Yeah, Kitty Had To Learn. She Also Showed Her Fierce Personality, Divorcing Kitty Twice, Just So Kitty Could Spent Another 30 Bucks On A Pack. Soo Uhumm Yeah, Pwi Have Made, If I Count Sales Right, 140bucks Out Of Our Marriages, So Far. Hopefully The Good Marriage Continues On Possible New Server, Our Third Marriage Has Lasted What, 6months? First 2, Both Were Maybe A Week, Though First Divorce Wasnt My Fault! Second, Oh Well, All My Fault, Kitty Made All The Wrong Decisions That Night Till Morning Came And Kitty Knew The Right Answers =).

@noobveno: So To Help You, Ehh? No Dirty Talk, You May Give Out Comments That May Be Taken As Ones But Remember, This Is Public Forum, Dont Make It Awkward. Girls, Kitty Has Learned They Dont Really Mind It And As Long As It Doesnt Get Creepy, They Might Actually Enjoy It If You Play Your Cards Right. You Want To Focus On Her, No Matter As What You Say, As Long Them Are Positive Things, The Women Like When You Talk Bout Of Em. Women Dont Want Truth On Compliments As Long As They Can Believe You See Them As What You Say You See Them As. You May Call Em Beautiful, Yet Calling Em Miss Universe Just Makes It Weird To Relate And The Comment Wont Have That Positive Effect. What You Could Say: "you Might Not Be Some Miss Universe But I Wouldnt Change A Thing, In My Eyes You Are Perfect And It`s All That Matters To Me". Make Them Believe, That`s The Key For It. The Comment Itself? That Is For You To Figure Out, I Cant Do All The Work For You, I Got A Life You Know.

Ps. Kitty Gotta Write A Book About Women =/.

lol ...
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No, me maybe roll barb. me even practice talk like stupid barb speak some kitties do.

How was that?

not some kitties, all. fluffy just had a different upbringing than most so he speaks a little differently (see: the ghetto)
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options

How was that?

Too dumb, all you need is naming yourself as kitty and talking you on third (fml, forgot the word)... Talk like a king, just change king to a kitty and you`ll do fine. This kitty aint too shabby but kitty aint that bad.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    not some kitties, all. fluffy just had a different upbringing than most so he speaks a little differently (see: the ghetto)

Kitty knew there was something wrong with that guy.
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    man shiit i gta buy 3 r9 weps for my 2 chars and gigglez one char

im gna impress her by +14ing her r9 wep b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]