Compilation of players (the thereafter) - Archosaur

Options

Comments

• MiZandrY - Heavens Tear
    MiZandrY - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I've been spending a lot of time on the wanmei forums (the China forums for PW-CN). Based on what I see there, the following still holds true in Genesis:

1. Whoever spends the most wins. More so than before Genesis.
    2. There is still no good counter to a stealthed sin if they know what they are doing (i.e. avoid a seeker if their auto-attack AoE is on).
    3. The APS problem has only gotten worse, thanks to the introduction of interval reduction stones. One person there complained that their entire server is assassins with rank 9, many of whom are now 5.0 natural. The only difference in players now is whether they went demon or sage. Otherwise, everybody is basically the same as everybody else.

EDIT: Okay, took the additional QQ out. :) If PWI does more than just "localization changes" to fix the game for the American market, then I would love to move to a new PvP server. If they just put the same Genesis here that China currently has, then I'm out. We'll see this month.

I still patiently waiting for the Game We cannot mention 2 come out...

hmmm, I can't find anything on the interval reduction stones, any link for them?
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i agree with you ... but the problem is that 1 person can do little by his/her self ...

There have been a few that have, but to save the rage I shall not go into detail.

Basically you are correct, however all it really takes is everyone making the decision for themselves, deciding that they will be part of the solution. If you do that, and he does that, and she does that, and whateve soochi is does that, etc., etc., etc. - then we wouldn't really have a problem.

What "the problem" really is, is that everyone says "its only me, so im not going to bother" and the server stagnates.

Funny that we've been there before and not that long ago. Funnier still that so few of us seem to recognize it - or perhaps not, as those that don't were some of the last to recognize it last time. Sad that there are some that both recognize is and simply don't care.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    unlike blood i am YOUNG and VIGOUROUS so I have maybe 1 or 2 more books to post on arch before really blowing my knees and retiring b:shutup
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    There have been a few that have, but to save the rage I shall not go into detail.

Basically you are correct, however all it really takes is everyone making the decision for themselves, deciding that they will be part of the solution. If you do that, and he does that, and she does that, and whateve soochi is does that, etc., etc., etc. - then we wouldn't really have a problem.

What "the problem" really is, is that everyone says "its only me, so im not going to bother" and the server stagnates.

Funny that we've been there before and not that long ago. Funnier still that so few of us seem to recognize it - or perhaps not, as those that don't were some of the last to recognize it last time. Sad that there are some that both recognize is and simply don't care.

well u've got my point :P ... have in mind that this is a game and not RL and u have answer for the "its only me, so im not going to bother" thingy :)

Edit: @ Proski ... QQ small size again .. u hate us :(
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    small is a reoccurring theme for me b:quiet
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    unlike blood i am YOUNG and VIGOUROUS so I have maybe 1 or 2 more books to post on arch before really blowing my knees and retiring b:shutup

I'm "young at heart", sounds better than immature b:chuckle
    all you have to do is take bloods story as just one example. literally only continued to play this server out because of TW - yet all the down time there hasn't been a TW hes still played and made a lot of people happier to have been here than they would've been if he wasn't around, through ALL aspects. pve, pk, pvp, vents, etc.[/SIZE]

On sanctuary, I ran 3 FCC's (yes, they call it fcc there) last night back to back - have never been able to do that on arch. Not once.

Like PvE to gear up? Illusion spring just dropped on arch to 8m each, I think I saw in cat shop the other day, if you can find them. They average 150k each on sanctuary.

If you want PvE content, there are better servers for it. THAT's why TW is more important than anything else on arch server - and thats not just my humble opinion. Thats a fact, jack.

Although, given that rumor has it that Regicide is floundering on Sanctuary - I also +10 my nature talker on that server - TW fun about to ensue im predicting.

Seems that some in the "killer of kings" faction realized that they were the new kings and opted for fun over their own sovereignty. Narla was forced to it somewhat - quirey when and whether the new narla will choose the left or the right fork in the road that is inevitably coming, or which I daresay is already here.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    small is a reoccurring theme for me b:quiet

XD careful it might turn against you at some point.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I've been spending a lot of time on the wanmei forums (the China forums for PW-CN). Based on what I see there, the following still holds true in Genesis:

1. Whoever spends the most wins. More so than before Genesis.
    2. There is still no good counter to a stealthed sin if they know what they are doing (i.e. avoid a seeker if their auto-attack AoE is on).
    3. The APS problem has only gotten worse, thanks to the introduction of interval reduction stones. One person there complained that their entire server is assassins with rank 9, many of whom are now 5.0 natural. The only difference in players now is whether they went demon or sage. Otherwise, everybody is basically the same as everybody else.

EDIT: Okay, took the additional QQ out. :) If PWI does more than just "localization changes" to fix the game for the American market, then I would love to move to a new PvP server. If they just put the same Genesis here that China currently has, then I'm out. We'll see this month.

I still patiently waiting for the Game We cannot mention 2 come out...

I read about the -int stones, it is only for the weapon if I am correct. So yes, you all have the potential of another -.1 so basically 4/5aps is going to be spammed beyond comprehension.

As for the first comment, this will never change, spending is simply a mechanic of the game and well we have to live with it. The only reason it's become a bit more annoying on this server, is that the people I seem to run into are of the 2 following:
    A) a weapon +10 and above in which I am anywhere between a 1-3 shot no matter what buff I have except barb buff.
    B) I am a one shot to any rank9 class and a one shot to a decently refined weapon from any sin.

I mean, sure I am used to a more diverse form of pk and yes this was when we only had 6 classes but it was still a fast paced pvp game. It's just it was not THIS fast. Never in my life...was I a one shot to a veno who was not sparked AND had some form of either a debuff AND got a crit. But I mean getting hit for 5.5k by miz just makes me sit back and see just how far this game has come.

I have absolutely nothing against anyone, it's not miz's fault my refines are +3,+4,+5, and immac/flawless sharding. But I mean come on, there are limits to what makes sense and what does not. An honest question to you miz as your really the only one who might answer.

During west pvp, are you enjoying yourself when your tabbing, pressing venomous scarab(dead), tabbing and continuing this process until we are all dead? There is no sarcasm intended at all, I am simply curious.
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • MiZandrY - Heavens Tear
    MiZandrY - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I read about the -int stones, it is only for the weapon if I am correct. So yes, you all have the potential of another -.1 so basically 4/5aps is going to be spammed beyond comprehension.

As for the first comment, this will never change, spending is simply a mechanic of the game and well we have to live with it. The only reason it's become a bit more annoying on this server, is that the people I seem to run into are of the 2 following:
    A) a weapon +10 and above in which I am anywhere between a 1-3 shot no matter what buff I have except barb buff.
    B) I am a one shot to any rank9 class and a one shot to a decently refined weapon from any sin.

I mean, sure I am used to a more diverse form of pk and yes this was when we only had 6 classes but it was still a fast paced pvp game. It's just it was not THIS fast. Never in my life...was I a one shot to a veno who was not sparked AND had some form of either a debuff AND got a crit. But I mean getting hit for 5.5k by miz just makes me sit back and see just how far this game has come.

I have absolutely nothing against anyone, it's not miz's fault my refines are +3,+4,+5, and immac/flawless sharding. But I mean come on, there are limits to what makes sense and what does not. An honest question to you miz as your really the only one who might answer.

During west pvp, are you enjoying yourself when your tabbing, pressing venomous scarab(dead), tabbing and continuing this process until we are all dead? There is no sarcasm intended at all, I am simply curious.

If you've noticed I'm like never at West... No it's not fun 1 shotting people, but when all the people that PK are sins and quite a few of them are highly geared and refined, even I don't stand a chance. YoMomma usually kills me before I can even hit expel. I only pk on my veno if there's a large group of pk and that's very rare..... It is fun in TW though, which is pretty much dead for the moment. I don't really know what all is to come, they could even some of the stuff out, like with the guild bases. Does anyone know what kind of armor you can get from it? I'm sure there will be something good with the expansion, otherwise I don't think they would have done such a cheap rank sale. Then again, it's PWI, so you never know.
  • aroski
    aroski Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i don't believe that this server or game is dead. summer is just months away and that means a lot of people will be playing. game will be alive again. this server started in the summer when people have lots of time to play. i predict this coming summer archosaur will be very much alive again
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    aroski wrote: »
    i don't believe that this server or game is dead. summer is just months away and that means a lot of people will be playing. game will be alive again. this server started in the summer when people have lots of time to play. i predict this coming summer archosaur will be very much alive again

u should really put ur in game name out there so we know who the dumbass behind these stupid posts is......b:pleased
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Thanks miz, as far tw goes, I wouldn't get tired of your veno either.

Who's this aroski guy, sounds like a complete failure as a gamer. b:dirty
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Add AgentPotato to the list.

Btw, seeing how they're not announcing any new servers, I'm starting to get scared. If they don't release this, I'm gonna just reroll on LC and be done with this server.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Add AgentPotato to the list.

Btw, seeing how they're not announcing any new servers, I'm starting to get scared. If they don't release this, I'm gonna just reroll on LC and be done with this server.

I am getting scared also, there was no hint at new servers on the announcement but they have not said that there won't be one completely. I keep telling myself they are milking the game so there should be a new server. But it just occurred to me, make new classes in old servers...spend money on it. Then bring out a new server and make people do it again.

Soo I guess we will see if they pull a raging tides or not. I can go back to either LC or HL, I miss both my archers b:dirty
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I am getting scared also, there was no hint at new servers on the announcement but they have not said that there won't be one completely. I keep telling myself they are milking the game so there should be a new server. But it just occurred to me, make new classes in old servers...spend money on it. Then bring out a new server and make people do it again.

Soo I guess we will see if they pull a raging tides or not. I can go back to either LC or HL, I miss both my archers b:dirty

let me guess ... Martin LC and Martin HL ? b:mischievous
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

We had pigment sale, with charge zhen bonus->D.orb charm sale-> Rank sale... I`m just saying, they really milking players now, these sales are like yeah, only wonder what they got for next week? I`m guessing pack sale, maybe putting packs for 25 silver? But you know, this rank sale confirmed, there will be new server. They want ppl to stack those things for their earthguards/mystics, hold the announcement of new server so ppl wont just "**** this sale, I`m waiting for new server". This kitty thanks slowpokes of PWI, 2n of march, I can charge zhen myself and am not forced to relay on trading packs on new server for my stuff here, though I may do just that too =).
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i was just wondering ... if the GM's are going to be so kind and release a new server <3 what char are you going to use first? so far i've heard of sins and clerics XD ...
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i was just wondering ... if the GM's are going to be so kind and release a new server <3 what char are you going to use first? so far i've heard of sins and clerics XD ...

If I win lottery I`ll roll another barb, make it the best geared toon on whole game! No seriously, my eyes wet when I see decked out barbs with vit stones, so dumb =(. If not, I`ll roll sage clawarcher, with rank sales(Cheap -int chest + QQ bow) just seems like the funniest farming toon. If the -int stones for weps are true too, yeah, 5aps will be ridiculously cheap even for sages =/. Sure, demons can be fun too, I just feel like I want permasagespark for farming and I simply dislike sins(And BMs).

Ps. If -int stones are true, you think we`ll see 5aps swords? I`d find that really funny, lol.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    let me guess ... Martin LC and Martin HL ? b:mischievous

HL yes I was able to get the name on the first day. Literally signed on, made the account and couldn't get back on in like 3 days. As for LC I joined really late, about the time RQ-BL-CQ-and GZ were at it like mad men. Only a few know my LC archer.. mostly people that like rpk.
    If I win lottery I`ll roll another barb, make it the best geared toon on whole game! No seriously, my eyes wet when I see decked out barbs with vit stones, so dumb =(. If not, I`ll roll sage clawarcher, with rank sales(Cheap -int chest + QQ bow) just seems like the funniest farming toon. If the -int stones for weps are true too, yeah, 5aps will be ridiculously cheap even for sages =/. Sure, demons can be fun too, I just feel like I want permasagespark for farming and I simply dislike sins(And BMs).

Ps. If -int stones are true, you think we`ll see 5aps swords? I`d find that really funny, lol.
    Dude, my sage Bloodpaint and 50% att speed reduction + sage sharptooth + a really sexy cleric = we farm R9 b:dirty

If only we could find a cleric that wouldn't mind us abusing her....

P.S. someone announce the damn server already!
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If only we could find a cleric that wouldn't mind us abusing her....

I know one, we just need to get the foolishness of rolling mystic out of her head...
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93umHXo6VUc
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I know one, we just need to get the foolishness of rolling mystic out of her head...

b:victory

This dude makes some funny video's, I know nothing about WoW but they are still good.

So...can I have wiz water damg buff please?
  • Circce - Archosaur
    Circce - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So basically everyone i've known from server start b:cry

I won't go because I just simply can't keep up anymore with all the $$ b:cry

But if even half that list goes, i'm gonna be very lonely. Lots of friends on that list. QQ. *begs for no PVP server*b:shocked

what you qq for they'll be back they always come backb:chuckle
  • ShoxGBR - Archosaur
    ShoxGBR - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao nice to see im still thought of in that server much love mike <3b:kiss
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    what you qq for they'll be back they always come backb:chuckle

who the ** are you and wtf are you doing on our forums? b:angry
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao nice to see im still thought of in that server much love mike <3b:kiss

duh babe <3 ryan
  • ExodusKnight - Archosaur
    ExodusKnight - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "As stated before (multiple times) there are no plans to add a new server yet. If that changes, PWE will make an announcement." - ChaoticShelly

what new pvp server are you guys talking about? b:question
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "As stated before (multiple times) there are no plans to add a new server yet. If that changes, PWE will make an announcement." - ChaoticShelly

what new pvp server are you guys talking about? b:question

this is a thread to see how many people WOULD move there if it WERE to be released.
  • Indiri - Archosaur
    Indiri - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Valrain's wife has a name, QQ.

As for a new server, well, maybe. R9 is so prolific and I'm a 1 shot to too many classes now even w/R8 armor. It's not very well balanced so I don't know if I want to invest that much all over again just to be pissed off about it in the end. The process of getting to 100 is fun. Everything after that just kinda makes me b:angry
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    where is every1 today? no drama, no trolling ... what are u thinking!!!! b:angry some ppl get bored at work sometimes ... they need to be entertained .... where is arosky or w/e to tell us some new conspiration plans???? b:surrender @.@ i see <3and b:kiss on this thread now ... is this "the end of the world" b:shocked ?