Compilation of players (the thereafter) - Archosaur

Options

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    would be so fun to start a new server...you know, doing that thing, where you pointlessly insert your CC again to power level up, buy more charms on the way up in lvling, buy more packs for more cash and gear, yup, sounds nice to give PWE some more cash

only reason I can see to move server, is to attempt to be a factor again and possibly just fail in the process, can say im trolling if you want, i was on this server anyway and look how it turned out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    would be so fun to start a new server...you know, doing that thing, where you pointlessly insert your CC again to power level up, buy more charms on the way up in lvling, buy more packs for more cash and gear, yup, sounds nice to give PWE some more cash

only reason I can see to move server, is to attempt to be a factor again and possibly just fail in the process, can say im trolling if you want, i was on this server anyway and look how it turned out.

The rush to lvl, low lvl PK, all of that is sadly the fun part of this game, it aint too broken till 9x. And honestly, I`ll burn 1-2 plat hp charms on a good TW, those last lot longer on lower lvls. I aint playing to have fun in 4 months, I`ll have it now or I`ll find something other to keep me entertained. Oh well, why I bother, your opinion is obviously the only right one, lol.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The rush to lvl, low lvl PK, all of that is sadly the fun part of this game, it aint too broken till 9x.

I actually wrote something similar to that till i deleted it thinking *** it why bother*, but ill re-write some of it: the only pk you can get most of is the level 30-60 in which then a lot of people get lazy and then people become scarce, then there's the up to 70 towards 80 where most will be rotting in BH and that's it for the day, then 80+ its just all instanced levelling and were back to square one of no pk unless people feel like going west arch or orchid for some pk or where ever, voluntarily.

And honestly, I`ll burn 1-2 plat hp charms on a good TW, those last lot longer on lower lvls. I aint playing to have fun in 4 months, I`ll have it now or I`ll find something other to keep me entertained. Oh well, why I bother, your opinion is obviously the only right one, lol.

I wasnt saying *my opinion or gtfo*, i simply said my bit simply summing up what will most likely happen at the start of the game towards end game when its just pack **** amongst the fact that the majority reason to why people go to a new server is because they want to be a factor (the bigger pvpers mainly and the ones with the big mouths), but thats all ive given though, my opinion and not fact, everyone is entitled to one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I wasnt saying *my opinion or gtfo*, i simply said my bit simply summing up what will most likely happen at the start of the game towards end game when its just pack **** amongst the fact that the majority reason to why people go to a new server is because they want to be a factor (the bigger pvpers mainly and the ones with the big mouths), but thats all ive given though, my opinion and not fact, everyone is entitled to one.

So you think that calling ppl who re-roll losers on a thread that is about ppl who gonna re-roll is letting ppl have their opinion? Most of those ppl listed there are factors on this server, why would you re-roll to be a factor when you are one already? Just to see lot of effort for no goal? What is the logic behind comments like that?

Ps. I`ll just go make post on trollingtides forum bout how they fail `cause I value their opinion so much, makes sense? lol
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So you think that calling ppl who re-roll losers on a thread that is about ppl who gonna re-roll is letting ppl have their opinion? Most of those ppl listed there are factors on this server, why would you re-roll to be a factor when you are one already? Just to see lot of effort for no goal? What is the logic behind comments like that?

Ps. I`ll just go make post on trollingtides forum bout how they fail `cause I value their opinion so much, makes sense? lol

haha, shows how much you actually bother to read properly before commenting, please quote where i said "you're a loser if you re-roll on another server", i did say that the only people that "i", "me" "myself" got that bit?, the people that re-roll are looking to be a factor on another server "and possibly fail in the process", thats what i said, no where did i say there a loser, i just personally think its a waste of time in general, MY OPINION, or do you still not understand that?

I mean sure why not throw your money again at PW if you got bulks of cash spare and nothing else to spend it on, its your money do what the hell you want with it, personally im smart with my money and don't prefer to chuck several hundred's/thousands of pounds/dollers at a game such as this, rather use the cash/gear i got on this server already and make a new char, ijs.

Also that's basicly what I'm wondering, why re roll on another server if your a factor on *this* server, your not a factor on any other server until proven other wise, just the way it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @ renza. Its called fun , ever heard of it? most of us listed as going enjoy the pvp aspects of the game, along with other fun things a new server bring, regardless of how much cash shopping x person does (cuz in the end theyre robbing themselves of the experience and its always a good laugh seeing how much they spend just to beat us). Also if you cant figure out how to make money efficeintly and become a 'factor' in your own right, thats nothing but your fault not PWE's.

Personally im feeling Nova_BM or Nova_Seeker (Altho i heard they are VERY underwhelimg, compared to the regular classes and even the super OP tideborn b:shocked)
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @ renza. Its called fun , ever heard of it? most of us listed as going enjoy the pvp aspects of the game, along with other fun things a new server bring, regardless of how much cash shopping x person does (cuz in the end theyre robbing themselves of the experience and its always a good laugh seeing how much they spend just to beat us). Also if you cant figure out how to make money efficeintly and become a 'factor' in your own right, thats nothing but your fault not PWE's.

Personally im feeling Nova_BM or Nova_Seeker (Altho i heard they are VERY underwhelimg, compared to the regular classes and even the super OP tideborn b:shocked)

I no how to become a factor, its fairly easy, level all day (check), be an annoying a-hole pker with a big mouth (check) spend some money on the game if needed (check...-_-) then your just about good to go, we've both been on harshlands so im sure we know the drill (Meca), think ive been on 6 servers now but yea your right it is just for the fun thing, suppose im just being a bit bitter to the moving server thing as unless im prepared to spend god knows how much on packs and refines, ill fall behind towards end game

/QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I no how to become a factor, its fairly easy, level all day (check), be an annoying a-hole pker with a big mouth (check) spend some money on the game if needed (check...-_-) then your just about good to go, we've both been on harshlands so im sure we know the drill (Meca), think ive been on 6 servers now but yea your right it is just for the fun thing, suppose im just being a bit bitter to the moving server thing as unless im prepared to spend god knows how much on packs and refines, ill fall behind towards end game

/QQ

Stereotype players into instance leveling csers (check)
    Assume all factors are csers (check)
    Complain about csers like ever other person that can't spend money (check)
    Not have anything relevant to say about the thread (check)
    Waste my time replying to this useless post (check)

Just go away *sigh*

Anyways, Myra I can't say what you want in forums!

So many names damn. Miz don't come, getting one shot by you gets old after a bit b:cry
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Bridin - Archosaur
    Bridin - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    OK, if there is a new PvP server, I'll probably give it a try.

Don't know what as yet since I seem to fail in everything I try. b:cry
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Stereotype players into instance leveling csers (check)
    Assume all factors are csers (check)
    Complain about csers like ever other person that can't spend money (check)
    Not have anything relevant to say about the thread (check)
    Waste my time replying to this useless post (check)

Just go away *sigh*

Sorry I'm here to troll...I mean post, now...

Please quote me where I said all factors cs

Please quote me where I was completely complaining about not being able to spend money on the game when others do, I actually have done my self, in small doses at a time.

your self had nothing relevant to say about the thread (trollol)

I do enjoy how *factors* think there important *cool bear wave*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

agreed

..but I'm thinking Nova_Cleric
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

You didn't fail on your cleric.

14 PvP kills in a PvP server b:shocked
    b:cute
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It's not that he knows what hes doing in TW, it's more on the lines of having the same point of view is the game as us casual players. Which trust me, is very very hard to find for a guild leader especially. But yes, that list should totally make a guild, it would make getting our early culti done sooo much easier. Also so we can camp oracles cause only pro's level that way b:cool

^ this.
    You don't need to know the best strategies, be the biggest genius, or be the most organized person in the PWI world to be a successful faction leader. I'd be lying if I said proski was any of that lol. The thing that has made proski stand out to most of us is the fact that he's just a casual player who reaches out to his guildies. Although he may not help out with TTs and farming gear and levelling the way other factions do, he gets to know each and every person on a personal level and speaks to you about rl issues. He becomes a friend, and that to me, is more important than having just a good strategist as a leader. The player base that have followed Proski have also had the same mentality he had, so that, in it of itself allows for great communication and cooperation during PK or TW or just being a guildie on a day to day basis.

I'm totally in for making an archosaur faction on the new server and levelling together, while having that protection that you tend to need in a PvP server
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options

b:cuteb:dirty You can be my wife and not fail <3 b:kiss
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sorry I'm here to troll...I mean post, now...

Please quote me where I said all factors cs

Please quote me where I was completely complaining about not being able to spend money on the game when others do, I actually have done my self, in small doses at a time.

your self had nothing relevant to say about the thread (trollol)

I do enjoy how *factors* think there important *cool bear wave*

http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2010/10/someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

Lemme go read all your posts and prove you wrong...umm

Sorry I am going to bed, you keep doing what your doing. b:bye

*I love that picture, fits you guys perfect*
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Its not about being "a factor". That is an external measure. I've always said - don't tell me how good you are - let others do it. Thats the sign of a real, so-called factor, whever that is supposed to mean anyway.

What it IS about, is being able to compete. And on this server now, being able to compete means full rank 9 or +12 rank 8 at at the minimum. And even then I fear it really has reduced the game to a competion for the first 1 shot. kinda lame, imho.

so, since its about competing, and competing here is full rank 9 - tell me again about all the cc swiping it will take on a new server? Its like having a choice between an elephant and a mouse pooping in your bed and then saying "doesn't matter to me, its all animal ****"

For this player, 1 order of mouse ****, please.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ^ this.
    You don't need to know the best strategies, be the biggest genius, or be the most organized person in the PWI world to be a successful faction leader. I'd be lying if I said proski was any of that lol. The thing that has made proski stand out to most of us is the fact that he's just a casual player who reaches out to his guildies. Although he may not help out with TTs and farming gear and levelling the way other factions do, he gets to know each and every person on a personal level and speaks to you about rl issues. He becomes a friend, and that to me, is more important than having just a good strategist as a leader. The player base that have followed Proski have also had the same mentality he had, so that, in it of itself allows for great communication and cooperation during PK or TW or just being a guildie on a day to day basis.

I'm totally in for making an archosaur faction on the new server and levelling together, while having that protection that you tend to need in a PvP server

^

Hmm whos gonna be lead if proski cant???

Fruit/Rob b:bye
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    haha, shows how much you actually bother to read properly before commenting, please quote where i said "you're a loser if you re-roll on another server", i did say that the only people that "i", "me" "myself" got that bit?, the people that re-roll are looking to be a factor on another server "and possibly fail in the process", thats what i said, no where did i say there a loser, i just personally think its a waste of time in general, MY OPINION, or do you still not understand that?

I mean sure why not throw your money again at PW if you got bulks of cash spare and nothing else to spend it on, its your money do what the hell you want with it, personally im smart with my money and don't prefer to chuck several hundred's/thousands of pounds/dollers at a game such as this, rather use the cash/gear i got on this server already and make a new char, ijs.

Also that's basicly what I'm wondering, why re roll on another server if your a factor on *this* server, your not a factor on any other server until proven other wise, just the way it is.

No, either you are lacking ability to tell what you mean or you actually are calling ppl losers, god forbid, not directly, yet it`s quite obvious meaning. Oh nvm, you contradict yourself on the next paragraph, I want new server already, these "trolls" are getting too stupid for my taste. "Oh, I`m smart cause I`m gonna do the opposite thing you are doing". "It`s my opinion, cant you understand?!?!?!?!". I think you have fallen off from a plane, hit your head hard, no other scenario could explain your stupidity. Now, dont QQ, it`s only my OPINION, ty.

Edit: Ps. You are saying that being a factor is only reason to play?
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    there is something that i just can NOT understand ... if we (by we i mean all ppl that are posted on the list from the 1st page) want to reroll on another server, why the **** some ppl have a problem with that???? My reason for rerolling are my own! if i'm a nonfactor here or on another server and i "need" to start over .... what the **** is your problem! if i'm bored and i wana start over becouse i love the ambiance on a new server where every1 is lowbie why in *** you need to split the hair in 4 and put more reasons in my name ...

Conclusion: Why in *** some ppl feel important only if they step over others feelings.

p.s. this is for my friends "eyes" only. the reason i would love for another server to come out is becouse otherwise i might give up playing the game, is no1's foult, i just lost my will on playing atm, but you my friends, are the only reason i log in and say "hi".

rage!!!!
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    there is something that i just can NOT understand ... if we (by we i mean all ppl that are posted on the list from the 1st page) want to reroll on another server, why the **** some ppl have a problem with that???? My reason for rerolling are my own! if i'm a nonfactor here or on another server and i "need" to start over .... what the **** is your problem! if i'm bored and i wana start over becouse i love the ambiance on a new server where every1 is lowbie why in *** you need to split the hair in 4 and put more reasons in my name ...

Conclusion: Why in *** some ppl feel important only if they step over others feelings.

p.s. this is for my friends "eyes" only. the reason i would love for another server to come out is becouse otherwise i might give up playing the game, is no1's foult, i just lost my will on playing atm, but you my friends, are the only reason i log in and say "hi".

rage!!!!

i love you
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i love you

Damn, beat me to it.

I think what most people thought were, ehh only the sore losers of elusive or going. But its actually many outside of our amazing circle of casual players who force others to get r9. Also I would like to see how a guild grows with a leader that plays about how much I do.

Hurry up with the damn announcement PWE..I need to know if I should be looking for another time vampire.
  • Kaida_Hoshi - Archosaur
    Kaida_Hoshi - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

rage!!!!

OMG Ladys raging O.O

but shes right !!!!!

I know ppl who leaving and if this server does come out its only going to make me sad b:sad not mad, but then ill do w.e I can to try and keep in contact with them b:pleased just how I roll.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:pleased just how I roll.

Like a ball down the hill? You certainly got the, uhumm... looks for it!
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ill be there :o I wanna roll cleric but not fully decided yet :D
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ill be there :o I wanna roll cleric but not fully decided yet :D

lol ... half the ppl i've asked are going to roll a cleric (including me) ... you do know they are going to release two new clases right? jk :P

b:shocked omg ... i think the new server is going to be a cleric server :O

p.s. to the GM's ... if you are going to release a new server ... (for wich we are going to love you forever ... well at least until you are going to put the first packs on sale b:surrender jk :P ), and considering that so many ppl are going to roll a cleric on that server anyway ... u could name the server "Angels" or "Squishy heals" :P
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol ... half the ppl i've asked are going to roll a cleric (including me) ... you do know they are going to release two new clases right? jk :P

b:shocked omg ... i think the new server is going to be a cleric server :O

p.s. to the GM's ... if you are going to release a new server ... (for wich we are going to love you forever ... well at least until you are going to put the first packs on sale b:surrender jk :P ), and considering that so many ppl are going to roll a cleric on that server anyway ... u could name the server "Angels" or "Squishy heals" :P

Actually, somewhere was said, ages ago, not gonna try to find the post, that "We got no plans of new server right now but I do like the name of Plume City". And I honestly want packs on sale, everything is just cheaper for me during them =/.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OMG Ladys raging O.O

but shes right !!!!!

I know ppl who leaving and if this server does come out its only going to make me sad b:sad not mad, but then ill do w.e I can to try and keep in contact with them b:pleased just how I roll.

Rather than rage, people that are should be asking themselves 1 question:

What did I do to make this server a more interesting place that people would WANT to stay and play on?

If the answer is "nothing"? b:surrender

And proski, you can remove asterisk. I'm going. The only question is whether I'm staying, which is probably only dependent on whether its an east coast server.

Although . . . . , ahem

me like me new cuddley carebear barb persona, kitty may hate messy pvp server and open pk and come back to boring Archosaur . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rather than rage, people that are should be asking themselves 1 question:

What did I do to make this server a more interesting place that people would WANT to stay and play on?

If the answer is "nothing"? b:surrender

i agree with you ... but the problem is that 1 person can do little by his/her self ...
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i agree with you ... but the problem is that 1 person can do little by his/her self ...

Kitty begs to disagree.
  • Valrain - Archosaur
    Valrain - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I've been spending a lot of time on the wanmei forums (the China forums for PW-CN). Based on what I see there, the following still holds true in Genesis:

1. Whoever spends the most wins. More so than before Genesis.
    2. There is still no good counter to a stealthed sin if they know what they are doing (i.e. avoid a seeker if their auto-attack AoE is on).
    3. The APS problem has only gotten worse, thanks to the introduction of interval reduction stones. One person there complained that their entire server is assassins with rank 9, many of whom are now 5.0 natural. The only difference in players now is whether they went demon or sage. Otherwise, everybody is basically the same as everybody else.

EDIT: Okay, took the additional QQ out. :) If PWI does more than just "localization changes" to fix the game for the American market, then I would love to move to a new PvP server. If they just put the same Genesis here that China currently has, then I'm out. We'll see this month.

I still patiently waiting for the Game We cannot mention 2 come out...