why does the playerbase want communistic servers?

Comments

• Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Im trying to figure out why we are subject to insults and such.

it was more along the lines of "hey look! no more QQing that you cant good gear!"
    wall of tl;dr text

you said dont respond if i dont read. your posts take time i could be grinding out money. if you want my attention, keep your points short and to the point
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    If that was a joke then it wasn't funny.

Even assuming you could farm 200 reputation every single day, it would still take almost 3 years to get rank 8.

So before you'd farm it in-game, there would be already rank 10 (if not 11) already available in Cashshop.

I'll pass, even Fake PW is more fun, at least everyone has similar gear there :P

i was being serious. it took me a week to farm 35k rep. thats how easy it is.

and thats a stupid argument, according to people like you, this patch gives everyone r8, therefor all have similar gear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    in an hour? enough to buy about 5 gold at 800k each
    didnt think i avoided the qestion

Bastilla baby show me your grinding spot.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    why when pwe break something in game, there always must pop up some lowbie and state how all qquers are wrong.

(go farm your dq items m8, those changes didnt affect you?)

and which is worse - why so many people even bother to argue with him?
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    why when pwe break something in game, there always must pop up some lowbie and state how all qquers are wrong.

(go farm your dq items m8, those changes didnt affect you?)

and which is worse - why so many people even bother to argue with him?

Click on the profile. It's a uber geared 100 sin from my server.
  • Mik_scorpius - Heavens Tear
    Mik_scorpius - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2010

you said dont respond if i dont read. your posts take time i could be grinding out money. if you want my attention, keep your points short and to the point

Very true, I did - and it just tells something about you that you don't even want to read a response on the subject you're discussing.

Anyone who posts also knows that it's not specifically a matter of the length of the post - rather the quality and arguments in it. And apparently you read my post since you read the piece where I wrote that you shouldn't respond with great wall of text. But apparently that was too much to respond to.

Anyways, hopeless subject is hopeless - we are of different opinions, and there's nothing more to it. The important thing is that everyone has their own opinion.
    PWI will continue - in one way or the other. I'm just glad I found a balanced server now that I enjoy - naming is illegal, but PM's are welcome.

Only reason I log in still is also just to say hi to friends.

[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3036252001&dateline=1291402639[/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    and thats a stupid argument, according to people like you, this patch gives everyone r8, therefor all have similar gear
    Except that Fake PW is really F2P... and here you got to shell out 72$ to be average player... One hell of F2P, eh? :P
    Packs World International
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited December 2010

lol

and i thought he is lowbie at least
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • hiddenapocalypse
    hiddenapocalypse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i was being serious. it took me a week to farm 35k rep. thats how easy it is.

With what? Ur sin? ptff. Have u even thought of the other classes and how their farming rate can vary?

Show prove that u can farm 35k rep in a week else still be QQ happening.

Edit:

This thread is vastly pointless, if its to stop QQ its not happening especially the way u randomly bring the word "communistic". We never even mentioned anything like that all, we are all here to disagree on the recent patch changes and want PWI back the way it was before the patch. Your yapping isnt gonna do anything but flare thing up more. >.>

Go and try to another set of R9 the long way starting from stratch, then see if theres any differences now.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Bastilla baby show me your grinding spot.

if i showed you then it gets harder for me to farm

my gear is "average" apparently
    Very true, I did - and it just tells something about you that you don't even want to read a response on the subject you're discussing.

Anyone who posts also knows that it's not specifically a matter of the length of the post - rather the quality and arguments in it. And apparently you read my post since you read the piece where I wrote that you shouldn't respond with great wall of text. But apparently that was too much to respond to.

Anyways, hopeless subject is hopeless - we are of different opinions, and there's nothing more to it. The important thing is that everyone has their own opinion.

i read to about that point and lost interest in the first post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    With what? Ur sin? ptff. Have u even thought of the other classes and how their farming rate can vary?

Show prove that u can farm 35k rep in a week else still be QQ happening.

Edit:

This thread is vastly pointless, if its to stop QQ its not happening especially the way u randomly bring the word "communistic". We never even mentioned anything like that all, we are all here to disagree on the recent patch changes and want PWI back the way it was before the patch. Your yapping isnt gonna do anything but flare thing up more. >.>

Go and try to another set of R9 the long way starting from stratch, then see if theres any differences now.

if its so pointless then dont post here, that simple
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hiddenapocalypse
    hiddenapocalypse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    if its so pointless then dont post here, that simple

Same for u, whats ur point in this thread? U dont even care about this problem other then tell them to "deal with or move to soviet russia", just here to poke around at ppl for entertainment.

QQers shouldnt bother to bump or post in this thead, just cause more trouble. Other than his cheap sin, hes just another lowbie like us.
    edited December 2010
    i read to about that point and lost interest in the first post.

So you mean to tell me that you lost interest in a response to the subject you started when that response was directly related to the subject - even though other people found it interesting? And you mean to tell me that you read 3/4 of it and then you decided to not read anymore and the whole respond was useless?

As I said before, this tells us more about you than anything else.

To me it appears you simply try to avoid having to defend your arguments when someone comes up with arguments that kinda make yours void.
    PWI will continue - in one way or the other. I'm just glad I found a balanced server now that I enjoy - naming is illegal, but PM's are welcome.

[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3036252001&dateline=1291402639[/SIGPIC]
  • XXLoLCakesXx - Sanctuary
    XXLoLCakesXx - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So you mean to tell me that you lost interest in a response to the subject you started when that response was directly related to the subject - even though other people found it interesting? And you mean to tell me that you read 3/4 of it and then you decided to not read anymore and the whole respond was useless?

To me it appears you simply try to avoid having to defend your arguments when someone comes up with arguments that kinda make yours void.

He just lost his point in this pathetic thread, too lazy to defend his argument. He might as well stop posting bs since he said he "lost interest" b:laugh
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Same for u, whats ur point in this thread? U dont even care about this problem other then tell them to "deal with or move to soviet russia", just here to poke around at ppl for entertainment.

QQers shouldnt bother to bump or post in this thead, just cause more trouble. Other than his cheap sin, hes just another lowbie like us.

yeah bro, total lowbie. since i totally show ALL my toons on my page.

you are trying to argue politics. im talking about a patch for a god damn game. says a lot about you trying to have a convo about something that is a direct violation of the PWE ToS. also, the "dont reply if you dont read this" part kinda jumped out at me. infact, after seeing how long your post was, its the ONLY part i read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cortimis - Dreamweaver
    Cortimis - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    LOL @ "communistic". If you can't even spell the name of a complex economic theory, I seriously doubt you have even the faintest grasp of said economic theory.
    Cortimis - 101 Demon Barbarian. 100% legit, no goonzs/no APS

Cortimi - 9X Demon Seeker. Total garbage and I will kill you with it anyways.
    edited December 2010
    yeah bro, total lowbie. since i totally show ALL my toons on my page.

you are trying to argue politics. im talking about a patch for a god damn game. says a lot about you trying to have a convo about something that is a direct violation of the PWE ToS. also, the "dont reply if you dont read this" part kinda jumped out at me. infact, after seeing how long your post was, its the ONLY part i read.

now on personal attacks now??

trololololol
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    He just lost his point in this pathetic thread, too lazy to defend his argument. He might as well stop posting bs since he said he "lost interest" b:laugh

nice attempt at putting words in my mouth, i never ONCE stated i lost interest in my thread.
    like i said, he is arguing politics, im arguing a patch for a game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010

Hmm - again, right.. Of course exactly THAT part was the only thing that sprang to your eyes. I thought you wrote earlier that you read UNTILL that part - meaning you read 3/4 of my post. Don't start contradicting yourself.

Also - I am not arguing politics - I am stating facts. I am arguing economics since that's what this thread is about - also, if you don't want people to mention politics at all, perhaps you should get your facts straight before you start mentioning a political system in your thread title when what you want to discuss is economics.

Again, no matter what you do, you only dig yourself in worse - and I am not following you on that level.

• Epros - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    LOL @ "communistic". If you can't even spell the name of a complex economic theory, I seriously doubt you have even the faintest grasp of said economic theory.

the proper spelling of something has no correlation to ones grasp of a subject (unless we are talking about the subject of spelling itself) also, if you check the spellchecker, it sees no problem with my spelling. as lolcakes said in my next quote, personal attacks?
    now on personal attacks now??

trololololol

as for you, if you read the post i was replying to, i was merely using the same choice of words as the other dude. for all intents and purposes, from this point on, i will consider you a troll and treat you as such. in other words i will no longer acknowledge your posts. unless you have something relevant to say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Hmm - again, right.. Of course exactly THAT part was the only thing that sprang to your eyes. I thought you wrote earlier that you read UNTILL that part - meaning you read 3/4 of my post. Don't start contradicting yourself.

Also - I am not arguing politics - I am stating facts. I am arguing economics since that's what this thread is about - also, if you don't want people to mention politics at all, perhaps you should get your facts straight before you start mentioning a political system in your thread title when what you want to discuss is economics.

Again, no matter what you do, you only dig yourself in worse - and I am not following you on that level.

umm....if i remember correctly it was in the first couple of sentences. but ill go double check.

and yeah you are arguing politics, you are focusing on communism while im focusing on a game. congrats i can stae facts too. the sky is blue so im right and you are ignorant (amidoinitrite?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    umm....if i remember correctly it was in the first couple of sentences. but ill go double check.

and yeah you are arguing politics, you are focusing on communism while im focusing on a game. congrats i can stae facts too. the sky is blue so im right and you are ignorant (amidoinitrite?)

Lol - good luck with the slow descendant to solism. I won't waste anymore time trying to argue here - if you don't even know the difference from discussing and stating facts, I really wish you good luck in continuing this thread.

Succesfull troll is succesfull? Gratz - you caught my attention quite a long time.

edited December 2010

Thats because u started this whole thing about communism! Geez idiot
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Lol - good luck with the slow descendant to solism. I won't waste anymore time trying to argue here - if you don't even know the difference from discussing and stating facts, I really wish you good luck in continuing this thread.

Succesfull troll is succesfull? Gratz - you caught my attention quite a long time.

not trolling. but yeah i went back, , it was about 3/4 of the way down. i guess "read upto" was a bad choice of words for the literal grammar ****. point is, i saw the "dont respond with wall of text" or w/e. and i do know the difference, but you are on another subject than i am, one that i have no interest of talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siriner - Sanctuary
    Siriner - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thats because u started this whole thing about communism! Geez idiot

Well he did start this whole thing by calling it communist server or w/e. Ofc anyone would know bringing the subject communism will also spark political talks as well.

If he was gonna use that word, expect anything about communist related to be thrown in this thread. Otherwise title is better off named something else. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oink!
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Well he did start this whole thing by calling it communist server or w/e. Ofc anyone would know bringing the subject communism will also spark political talks as well.

If he was gonna use that word, expect anything about communist related to be thrown in this thread. Otherwise title is better off named something else. b:bye

i also used the word "server" in my title, should i also expect a lot of IT talk in here?
    oh and the word "why", wheres the philosophy discussion?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hayneko - Harshlands
    Hayneko - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    there will ALWAYs be gaps between rich and poor, IRL and in games. deal with it or move to soviet russia.

i for one thank the GMs, i had been farming rep since RT came out for r8. it was still months off for me. now i have it. did i CS? yeah a little, but i worked hard IRL for my money, big deal if i wanna spend it in a game. and if i spend hard earned money, i damn well BETTER get an advantage.

i guess the tl;dr is dont be so butthurt over PWE making something epic into something epically affordable to people that couldnt farm TT or nirvana (im looking at you casters)
    i for one thank the GMs, i had been farming rep since RT came out for r8. it was still months off for me. now i have it. did i CS? yeah a little, but i worked hard IRL for my money, big deal if i wanna spend it in a game. and if i spend hard earned money, i damn well BETTER get an advantage.
    i damn well BETTER get an advantage.
    advantage.

Srsly?

An advantage at what?
    this game has become pointless.
    High lvl players are quitting becouse rep sell is just offensive to all the time, work and money they have put so far in this game, and low/mid are qitting becouse there wont be a point to play unlees you CS your rank gear.

In the end, you will be PVP'ing with other 30 Rank9 A-holes like you in a deserted server, among with some lvl-20 players that are yet to realize that theres no need to keep playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Srsly?

An advantage at what?
    this game has become pointless.
    High lvl players are quitting becouse rep sell is just offensive to all the time, work and money they have put so far in this game, and low/mid are qitting becouse there wont be a point to play unlees you CS your rank gear.

In the end, you will be PVP'ing with other 30 Rank9 A-holes like you in a deserted server, among with some lvl-20 players that are yet to realize that theres no need to keep playing.

if its so pointless why are you here?
    ive put work and money into this game, im not quitting
    i was close enough to rank gear without CSing so dont try that with me

and what gives you the right to call me an **** because im willing to pay to support a game i love to play? if you ask me, all the non CSers are more of the Aholes by not supporting the game. without CSers the game CANT exist as free to play.

EDIT: also, you are probably just mad that rank is useless for a veno and still need to farm nirvana......but cant because you arent an APS class
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siriner - Sanctuary
    Siriner - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    nvm >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oink!
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Woah, I was only merely stating it out to him, no need to start flaming my post..... chill b:sad

it seemed like you were taking a shot at me, and if you really werent then i am truly sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]