BloodLust > Spectral > Rogaine + Kamisama = lololol?

Options

Comments

• Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Actually a university student but ok.... i'll be a "cook" you have fun with your NHL slipping around on a smooth surface and knocking into a bunch of men while gripping your hands around some firm wood poles....sounds masculine.

I lol'd
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Kami kos'd Essence.

Essence is trying to steal our soulsssssss. b:sad

Hi calvin b:cute

Did Calvin's name pop into your head after you saw the "3-incher" remark?
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Note: I erased all the useless spaces from original quote.

I'll suggest that to the leaders of Kamisama if you tell your leaders to change the Essence's name as well. You should reform under "RENCS" which stands RedEssencially Noob Cash Shoppers because you absorbed many of Red Dawn members, and are always recruiting all the noob cash shoppers from the hyper generation. b:pleased

Oh yes, lets overlook the low points of Kami recruiting all the baddie, guild hopping and general trash.... BlademastaK, WolfCoren, PromiseMe, at one point it was so bad I expected to see Levii join Kami. But, you did seem to change directions. With the way you're acting, it would seem like SkullCrusher was Rogisama leadership.

BTW, Kami now has more +12's than Essence ever had. At least you only took in Rogaine's best players. Wait, what was that you said about cash shoppers?

b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    what CQ did to GZ
    Ess did to Kami.

Kami was warned this would happen by Spec and they didn't listen.

History repeating itself over again. b:dirty
    Kami kos'd Essence.

Essence is trying to steal our soulsssssss. b:sad

Hi calvin b:cute

and GZ kos'd CQ for a hot minute before merging into Spectral.
    Here we go again....
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    and GZ kos'd CQ for a hot minute before merging into Spectral.

So you're telling me Spectral warned us we would kos Essence? Je ne comprends pas.
  • Sodomize - Lost City
    Sodomize - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think to actually make it into the NHL you shouldn't be slipping around. Unless you are aki berg.

Also, most hockey sticks these days are made from composite material.

ya Mines a Torspo Crease Pro, it's amazing, curved perfectly to deflect any pucks to the corners for my defence or forwards to grab.
    costed my team 600 dollars, lol.
    feelsgoodman.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh yes, lets overlook the low points of Kami recruiting all the baddie, guild hopping and general trash.... BlademastaK, WolfCoren, PromiseMe, at one point it was so bad I expected to see Levii join Kami. But, you did seem to change directions. With the way you're acting, it would seem like SkullCrusher was Rogisama leadership.

BTW, Kami now has more +12's than Essence ever had. At least you only took in Rogaine's best players. Wait, what was that you said about cash shoppers?

If you want to count out the +12s, let's go it!

If you mean +12 pvp skills, sure kami has more than Essence.b:shutup
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Identical Ounnie Atlantic ArchEvil Midnight broeder(left) chucklenuts Ayla Ehee God_Evil

VS

Amour Elayne Zerhee NyKage Ringstinger QuickClaw AssKris Susamajii.

You guys have a lot more 2nd cast nirvana +10 as well. (DF Varaconn etc), also, all our +12s are fists/melee/1st cast daggers.

All in all it's 9v8, even without broeder, so there you go.

edit: is Asiris +12 yet? And YaLi? Two other very large contenders, I'm sure YaLi will swipe his CC more for +12 this sale.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sodomize - Lost City
    Sodomize - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If you want to count out the +12s, let's go it!

If you mean +12 pvp skills, sure kami has more than Essence.b:shutup

Calvin, as much as our Hate/Love relationship stands, I like your ability to absorb and remember all this PW information, despite the fact I'm positive you could do so much better on a better RPG, at the very least
    <3 you Callie Wallie
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Identical Ounnie Atlantic ArchEvil Midnight broeder(left) chucklenuts Ayla Ehee God_Evil

VS

You guys have a lot more 2nd cast nirvana +10 as well. (DF Varaconn etc), also, all our +12s are fists/melee/1st cast daggers.

edit: is Asiris +12 yet? And YaLi? Two other very large contenders, I'm sure YaLi will swipe his CC more for +12 this sale.
    zzz why you counting +10s? You guys have WAYYYYY more. : (

iLuba Kitamura+2 for you
    Noodless +1 for us
    chuckle Ayla YaLi inactive (Not sure if they go TW)
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    oyesss, kita and luba.

Yeah we have more +10 99/lunar I think. That's pretty standard though imo.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    From what we have counted, Essence has 10 Kami has 11.
    Keep adding if you find any Essence +12, I am not good at this.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    chuckle Ayla YaLi inactive (Not sure if they go TW)

Oh yes, they've there. b:surrender
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh yes, they've there. b:surrender

just...
    get out of hereb:thanks
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:angry skull is gonna kill all of us with anthrax !!! using a suicide plane crash b:angry
    edited November 2010
    Options
    just...
    get out of hereb:thanks

nou b:chuckle
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ITT

Kami: You have more plus 12's!!!
    Essence: No you have more plus 12's!!!!!!I counted!!!11!!!
    Kami: You have more +10's!!!!!!!
    Essence: NO YOU HAVE MORE + 10's!!!!!!!!!
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

And none of those people are there anymore. We give everyone a chance, and don't know every person in the server. If someone is really bad or annoying that person eventually leaves by peer pressure or gets kicked. In the other hand you always keep the annoying and stupid people. Look at you for example, you are very stupid and still are in essence o_O

About the +12s. Most of that people worked hard to get them, playing the game. Not like Elayne who had all his guild farm him his nirvana, and the other members of essence who simply slice their mastercard, visa, american express, etc and they are done. If we have more +12 than essence, then you suck.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    And none of those people are there anymore. We give everyone a chance, and don't know every person in the server. If someone is really bad or annoying that person eventually leaves by peer pressure or gets kicked. In the other hand you always keep the annoying and stupid people. Look at you for example, you are very stupid and still are in essence o_O

Oh yes, and Essence doesn't give people we don't know a chance either. lolwut?

You fail pretty hard at trolling as well as being intelligent. I know you're following essence around the forums and trying to troll them at every chance, but you fail pretty miserably. Try harder because I'm not impressed.

About the +12s. Most of that people worked hard to get them, playing like game. Not like Elayne who had all his guild farm him his nirvana, and the other members of essence who simply slice their mastercard, visa, american express, etc and they are done. If we have more +12 than essence, then you suck.

Ok, you're definitely a butthurt little idiot.

We know Kami was upset because we actually created a working guild Nirvana system while their members didn't have any other options. Sure you had whole groups of people solo farming gear for their short list of friends, but the rest of the guild were basically left out and stuck with only doing random pickup profit runs.

While you were off doing profit runs and selling crystals to Spectral, Essence farmed gear for members who wanted to participate and put in the time and effort.

b:bye
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ITT

Kami: You have more plus 12's!!!
    Essence: No you have more plus 12's!!!!!!I counted!!!11!!!
    Kami: You have more +10's!!!!!!!
    Essence: NO YOU HAVE MORE + 10's!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha that was amusing b:pleased
  • Reaperrr - Lost City
    Reaperrr - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

You fail pretty hard at trolling as well as being intelligent. I know you're following essence around the forums and trying to troll them at every chance, but you fail pretty miserably. Try harder because I'm not impressed.

Ok, you're definitely a butthurt little idiot.

We know Kami was upset because we actually created a working guild Nirvana system while their members didn't have any other options. Sure you had whole groups of people solo farming gear for their short list of friends, but the rest of the guild were basically left out and stuck with only doing random pickup profit runs.

While you were off doing profit runs and selling crystals to Spectral, Essence farmed gear for members who wanted to participate and put in the time and effort.

arent u an old man? why do u spend your time arguing with kids on the forums?
  • Asiris - Lost City
    Asiris - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

VS

YaLi is inactive rite now ^^ usually it me on him durin war
    and ill +12 soon, HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUIZZZZZ
    nothing better than food and watching some good ol' football
  • StarCraftEmo - Lost City
    StarCraftEmo - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Really good game this year. dallas at N.O. Really excited about this one. GO SAINTS!!!
  • Holocaust - Harshlands
    Holocaust - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

... lol, really? Most people don't admit to bannable offenses on the forums.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

I'd say about 80% of the people posting in here shares accounts, no one cares. As long as gms received money from those players I have never seen them banned.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

I never said Essence doesn't say people a chance. I said Kamisama gives people a chance and they aren't fit for the guild, they somehow leave eventually.

If I fail at trolling, is because I am not trolling anyone in the 1st place dumbass. This just proves how stupid you are if you feel trolled by someone who isn't trolling. Also believe me, I don't even know the URL of your forum. I don't care enough about essence to go troll their forum. Your nonsense has impressed me, you do not need to try harder.

"We know Kami was upset because we actually created a working guild Nirvana system while their members didn't have any other options."

^b:laugh

Sure! We were upset as in "Why don't I have a stupid flock of cash shopping sheep worshiping me so I can get my gear farmed" Yeah I feel envious for Elayne's fortune. He was able to find a lot of people with low self-esteem and filled them inside by becoming their idol. However at the same time, I feel bad for the sheep like youb:sad
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    About the +12s. Most of that people worked hard to get them, playing the game. Not like Elayne who had all his guild farm him his nirvana, and the other members of essence who simply slice their mastercard, visa, american express, etc and they are done. If we have more +12 than essence, then you suck.

Yes I'm sure Ehee Atlantic ArchEvil Ayla Chucklenuts all worked very typing in their cc info online for their items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asiris - Lost City
    Asiris - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

b:shockedI R SCAREDb:chuckle
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:shockedI R SCAREDb:chuckle

Lol, I love you, bro. Real talk.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I never said Essence doesn't say people a chance. I said Kamisama gives people a chance and they aren't fit for the guild, they somehow leave eventually.

1) BRBRBR
    2) Learn2english

If I fail at trolling, is because I am not trolling anyone in the 1st place dumbass. This just proves how stupid you are if you feel trolled by someone who isn't trolling. Also believe me, I don't even know the URL of your forum. I don't care enough about essence to go troll their forum. Your nonsense has impressed me, you do not need to try harder.

It's obvious you're trolling. In your last message to me you complained about us cash shopping. Then you complained about us farming. That was just brilliant. Perhaps if you would have stopped playing Monopoly long enough to farm as a guild, then we wouldn't have had to "safe" the Kami from the Spectral by blocking off your last lands.
    "We know Kami was upset because we actually created a working guild Nirvana system while their members didn't have any other options."

^b:laugh

Yes, because most of your members who didn't have amazing gear had to form random parties or even world chat or beg for help while your 'elite' only farmed for themselves. Essence farmed for everyone who was willing to participate.
    Sure! We were upset as in "Why don't I have a stupid flock of cash shopping sheep worshiping me so I can get my gear farmed" Yeah I feel envious for Elayne's fortune. He was able to find a lot of people with low self-esteem and filled them inside by becoming their idol. However at the same time, I feel bad for the sheep like youb:sad

There's a whole lot of stupid inside your head and it's coming out in this last paragraph in spades... and a bit of bitterness too. It really shows thatEssence was doing everything right when Kami was doing everything wrong... At least now you can put up a decent fight. The new and improved Rogisama is a force to be reckoned with.

b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.