BloodLust > Spectral > Rogaine + Kamisama = lololol?

Options

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well, when you see the leader of one faction go into a stronger one?

And it's altogether possible Kami would only want those 3 members from Knights. b:chuckle

Nobody from Kami requested it. . .

in fact.. it was an Essence member that suggested i join Kami for a while for some TW fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    it was an Essence member that suggested i join Kami

http://i.imgur.com/GyVhW.png
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

in fact.. it was an Essence member that suggested i join Kami for a while for some TW fun

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/03/26/surprise-kitty.jpg
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!?!

caps
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    hellok wrote: »

Also all this sign of cheering I see on WC for kami + gank is probably not for the love of kami but for the hate of essence and their non-rpk guild posers.

ps. keep up the drama guys b:laugh

QFT
    b:pleased
    Here we go again....
  • Meivi - Lost City
    Meivi - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well, when you see the leader of one faction go into a stronger one?

And it's altogether possible Kami would only want those 3 members from Knights. b:chuckle

This implies that if Midnight went to Essence that would mean Kami merged with Essence?
    iclogicthar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer ~ 100 ~ Instinct
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I know leaders that leave and go to stronger ones just for TW practice and to learn how to do events. b:chuckle

Yes, crappy veno, sage bm, and a baddie troll who everyone has blacklisted = Kami wants

( <3 )

lmao.

And... it has been fun.

This implies that if Midnight went to Essence that would mean Kami merged with Essence?
    iclogicthar.

Don't make me start on you. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Meivi - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options

Don't make me start on you. b:pleased

b:pleasedb:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:pleasedb:heart

I'm on my way to your house to inflict pain upon you.
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    My desktop will finally be fixed thursday so i can finally log into this madness x.x'
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • BeautyPie - Dreamweaver
    BeautyPie - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

I know who said it and more then a few Essence members have told people to go to another guild for TW.
    My desktop will finally be fixed thursday so i can finally log into this madness x.x'

You actually want to log in?

About the rest of this, isn't this what the server wanted? After the insane rage that occurred after the TW changes many people left the game or ceased playing. Now people are kind of trying to bring back to the "old days" of drama. Actually, in all reality, this is a sad attempt at bringing the drama back that was what made this server thrive.

Last night's war was interesting and there were mistakes made on both sides. The mistakes made by Essence however were larger and in the end caused the loss. Essence is an attack guild and Kami/Rogaine is a defense guild. They both have their strong and weak points which can be easily seen, it is all in how to power through those weaknesses.

So now what? Essence picks themselves up and waits for next weekend. All the while, Kami/Rogaine try to plan with Click and whatever other no-name guild to 3 way attack. Sure, Kami/Rogaine and Essence can 1v1 but I think Click has taken their "dead" victory as one that was an amazing thing when Essence pulled out for their own reasons. Good or bad, the reasons are solid was the desicion was made. Really though the seemingly loving relationship with Click and Kami/Rogaine is entertaining enough as it is, let alone seeing the "merges" that took place and the calling up of members that have LONG since quit the game just to TW. Something being done on all sides. Desperation moves, such as the "merges."

The ultimate conclusion to all of this though remains that this thread is more entertaining then the Sunday comics and was a nice read to sit and have coffee and brunch too. Not sure however if it makes those who have left want to play and those that have left and are now in this thread in regards to TW makes me laugh. You have been gone for how long but "know" the state of the server?

The past is what made the server fun, the present is what makes one roll their eyes at the hypocrisy on all sides and the irony of all of this.
  • Meivi - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm on my way to your house to inflict pain upon you.

Nooooo, WHY?! IM SCARED OF YOUR +10 IRL BOW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    In all honesty all this talk about bringing back "the old days" is really stupid. Bringing back the old days in a 2 year old MMORPG... how nostalgic indeed....

And back than the drama is pretty much the same as it is in thread. Bashing on peoples personal life, counting the numbers of extreme cashoppers in the others guild etc. The only difference between now and than is that spectral/BLT was way more BR than Kami/Ess and failed at making arguments defending themselves (and made themselves look more BR trying)
  • paralleogram
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I know who said it and more then a few Essence members have told people to go to another guild for TW.

You actually want to log in?

About the rest of this, isn't this what the server wanted? After the insane rage that occurred after the TW changes many people left the game or ceased playing. Now people are kind of trying to bring back to the "old days" of drama. Actually, in all reality, this is a sad attempt at bringing the drama back that was what made this server thrive.

Last night's war was interesting and there were mistakes made on both sides. The mistakes made by Essence however were larger and in the end caused the loss. Essence is an attack guild and Kami/Rogaine is a defense guild. They both have their strong and weak points which can be easily seen, it is all in how to power through those weaknesses.

So now what? Essence picks themselves up and waits for next weekend. All the while, Kami/Rogaine try to plan with Click and whatever other no-name guild to 3 way attack. Sure, Kami/Rogaine and Essence can 1v1 but I think Click has taken their "dead" victory as one that was an amazing thing when Essence pulled out for their own reasons. Good or bad, the reasons are solid was the desicion was made. Really though the seemingly loving relationship with Click and Kami/Rogaine is entertaining enough as it is, let alone seeing the "merges" that took place and the calling up of members that have LONG since quit the game just to TW. Something being done on all sides. Desperation moves, such as the "merges."

The ultimate conclusion to all of this though remains that this thread is more entertaining then the Sunday comics and was a nice read to sit and have coffee and brunch too. Not sure however if it makes those who have left want to play and those that have left and are now in this thread in regards to TW makes me laugh. You have been gone for how long but "know" the state of the server?

The past is what made the server fun, the present is what makes one roll their eyes at the hypocrisy on all sides and the irony of all of this.

seeing as this is a long and semi well written post, and what guild your listed in: I'd like to say welcome back to the forums.
    Here we go again....
  • Evade - Lost City
    Evade - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The bad blood between guilds makes me laugh.
    Midnight is still my lover.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The bad blood between guilds makes me laugh.
    Midnight is still my lover.

Hai Fox. ;3
  • Hiratana - Lost City
    Hiratana - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Holy ****, this thread is still alive? LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiratana - 10x - Venomancer - Instinct
  • StarCraftEmo - Lost City
    StarCraftEmo - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ok my take on sever is this, First I respect Essence and Kami for whatever reason, they managed to pull the best geared players in the game. BUT WE ALL KNOW this game is on its last leg. So its the state of the game we have to put first, not our egos. ( I Know its hard). What I am getting at is this. This server has been here b4. But Cq decided to split up and have the server for grabs. Now we all remember, least i do how the server came alive agian. I always thought deep down if Essence ever took the whole map they would do they same thing, cant blame them tbh. I Cant stand Essence, not as indavidual people but as a guild that has that power. I always root for kami or now Tc (which I am in btw) but at the same time I wish Essence would just take the map. Be done with it, and do what I see is the most commen sence for the server. Bottom line the game just isnt fun as it could be. **** whether ur rpk, lvler ,cashshopper, we are all wanting to have fun. Not fun where all the big dogs are in one place.
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -Who is Michael_Dark? (Someone told me a nonfactor, I believe them)
    -My char sucks so I play on other ppls chars
    -Ess EAs suck
    -Ess WRs/WB suck beside NY and Susa
    -I'm the best because I am a core member of CQ
    -Sorry Elayne<3 but we're going to wipe you guys out if I continue to play
    -I'm Kamisma Guild Leader
    -I will be Ess Leader if Elayne still luvs me =(
    -Did I mention I'm pro because Im core member of CQ?
    -Im playing because Im forced too QQ
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • paralleogram
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ok my take on sever is this, First I respect Essence and Kami for whatever reason, they managed to pull the best geared players in the game. BUT WE ALL KNOW this game is on its last leg. So its the state of the game we have to put first, not our egos. ( I Know its hard). What I am getting at is this. This server has been here b4. But Cq decided to split up and have the server for grabs. Now we all remember, least i do how the server came alive agian. I always thought deep down if Essence ever took the whole map they would do they same thing, cant blame them tbh. I Cant stand Essence, not as indavidual people but as a guild that has that power. I always root for kami or now Tc (which I am in btw) but at the same time I wish Essence would just take the map. Be done with it, and do what I see is the most commen sence for the server. Bottom line the game just isnt fun as it could be. **** whether ur rpk, lvler ,cashshopper, we are all wanting to have fun. Not fun where all the big dogs are in one place.

ESS will NEVER give up the map once it is fully taken. Why do you think it was created in the first place? Elayne was butthurt that Daikoku wanted to reform and give life into the server. Elayne wanted CQ to hold map red.

It will never happen. It was even been stated by them.
    Here we go again....
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Some of your points are good ones but I don't agree that all the big dogs are only in Kami and Ess. The problem is (other than these 2 guilds) the other big guns out there are spread too thin over too many other guilds to have an impact.

This is why I have been saying over and over that mergers are needed and not just with Kami and Ess. For example - Unity, ThaClick and Spec get together. Meridian, Dojos, Honesty get together, etc JUST EXAMPLES HERE.

More guilds need to merge to form bigger stronger ones and I urge such mergers! Sorry Ess but if this did happen you will get doubles, triples etc simply because you own 80+% of the map.

I know mergers are problematic and doesn't always work but really TW is the best end game challenge there is! It is worth the effort, really LOL

The server isn't dead, she just doesn't adjust well or fast to changes LOL

Cheers!
  • LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Some of your points are good ones but I don't agree that all the big dogs are only in Kami and Ess. The problem is (other than these 2 guilds) the other big guns out there are spread too thin over too many other guilds to have an impact.

This is why I have been saying over and over that mergers are needed and not just with Kami and Ess. For example - Unity, ThaClick and Spec get together. Meridian, Dojos, Honesty get together, etc JUST EXAMPLES HERE.

More guilds need to merge to form bigger stronger ones and I urge such mergers! Sorry Ess but if this did happen you will get doubles, triples etc simply because you own 80+% of the map.

I know mergers are problematic and doesn't always work but really TW is the best end game challenge there is! It is worth the effort, really LOL

Cheers!

Sensible but dangerous words.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -Who is Michael_Dark? (Someone told me a nonfactor, I believe them)

I'm nobody. Who are you? I've never heard of you. Good job. *pat pat* b:pleased
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options

Cheers!

Think about what would happen if this happened. Kami would probably then own the whole map and you'd start qqing that the server has to come together again to take the map back from kami. Inb4 endless circle.

Also lol @ snowharu. Non factor trying to call people non facters... Nice hypocrisy. Michael_Dark would own you 1v1 tbh
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Showharu - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Think about what would happen if this happened. Kami would probably then own the whole map and you'd start qqing that the server has to come together again to take the map back from kami. Inb4 endless circle.

Also lol @ snowharu. Non factor trying to call people non facters... Nice hypocrisy. Michael_Dark would own you 1v1 tbh

I 1 shot you in tw and I 1 shot Michael_Dark 10 times in tw stay in your place nonfactors and clean yourself up k thx bye.
    I don't care.
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I 1 shot you in tw and I 1 shot Michael_Dark 10 times in tw stay in your place nonfactors and clean yourself up k thx bye.

Nice lie. Only two people 1 shot me in tw; Ehee and Qufeng. b:bye
    ~Carpe Diem~
    edited November 2010
    Options

I have never been 'one shot' by you. Good job, try again Mr Snob. lol

Obviously, you're the non-factor here. I've never heard of you before. 80% of the time I die, it's to Ehee. b:bye

edit: Really... who are you? Some ex-PW-MY that thinks they're special because they were nerdy enough to play PWI since closed beta or something? lol
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Showtrollu b:dirty
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Cheers!

have to agree Silver but sadly too many egos won't let that happen ... there seems to also be a deep-seated hatred between certain players that would also make this difficult.

but i too would love to see 4 or 5 strong guilds going toe-to-toe in TW every week instead of just 2
  • Showharu - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Showtrollu b:dirty

Im getting better rightb:chuckle
    I don't care.
This discussion has been closed.