BloodLust > Spectral > Rogaine + Kamisama = lololol?

Michael_Dark - Lost City
Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
So, Rogaine (Spectral) merges with Kamisama (Conqueror)?

So is this BloodLust 3.0?

/discuss

BTW... EPIC.
I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
Post edited by Michael_Dark - Lost City on

Comments

• Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    inb4 Athran and Wadzio in Kami.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sadly this would be a 15+ page thread already 2 years ago.

Too bad no one gives two ****s about this game. b:sad
  • StarCraftEmo - Lost City
    StarCraftEmo - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sadly this would be a 15+ page thread already 2 years ago.

Too bad no one gives two ****s about this game. b:sad

++++1
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    ++++1

Well, some people do. It's kinda like the guy still skating with the puck after the whistle is blown. He thinks he's good but everyone is really just laughing at him.

Yes I'm Canadian.
  • StarCraftEmo - Lost City
    StarCraftEmo - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    When have I bragged about anything Devoted. trust me I do me and dont really care what people think.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    When have I bragged about anything Devoted. trust me I do me and dont really care what people think.

Not pointed at you. :P

I'm talking to Essence and their better than you attitude. Sure they are the best guild. Does anyone besides themselves care at this point in the game though? No.

It's like beating a dead horse and bragging about it. The terrible analogies are endless. b:chuckle
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Not pointed at you. :P

I'm talking to Essence and their better than you attitude. Sure they are the best guild. Does anyone besides themselves care at this point in the game though? No.

It's like beating a dead horse and bragging about it. The terrible analogies are endless. b:chuckle

I'm better than you b/c I'm in Essence! b:cute
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    My mom could pwn ur mom!
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Yes I'm Canadian.

To officially be 'Canadian' you must:

1) Have ice-skated on a frozen lake or pond...
    2) Have a relative that is a lumberjack...
    3) Been chased by a Moose on at least one occasion...
    4) Own a red plaid flannel shirt (kinda related to #2)
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    was there a BLT 2.0? Oh... Right, forgot about that short very short blip in history. I'd call that 1.5, it didn't last long enough to be a 2.0. I doubt we'll ever see RQ or BLT pop back up with the power they used to have, same sould be said for Kami(CQ) since they keep losing 1 land every week and they used to own it all.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i have questions...

1) why did essence now KOS kami ?

2) y spectral breaks into rogaine n UNITY ?

3) y rogaine merges with kami?

4) kami RPK now?

5) essence also RPK now?
  • Lidell - Lost City
    Lidell - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    1) Because Kami holds grudges and gets mad when Essence PK's at events, and Vice Versa.

2) Because they lost their land.

3) Because neither can beat Essence on their own, or together for that matter.

4) They say they don't.

5) They say they don't.
    edited November 2010
    Wow.... this was a really troll-worthy topic but nobody really cares. Shame.
  • darkwhispers
    darkwhispers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Where's the wall of texts?

Oh wait, no one really cares about this game anymore.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It makes sense to have mergers. And it will also take a bit of time for new and old to learn to fight together. So it won't be surprising if first few wars don't go so well.

Maybe, just maybe some good TW's are only a 2-3 weeks away :)

Cheers!
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    As thoroughly ironic and distasteful as it is to see Spec and Kami merge together, and i will admit this was my first take on it, especially after seeing Shinzoko in Kami, I am rather glad they merged together.

This is exactly what Essence wants (not so much as in our friends and allys are now our enemies) but for the fact that this willl surely be a real, good, long, hard, tooth and nail fight. I take back my previous statements in game about this merger and I welcome it with open arms. I would much rather have a chance of losing than roll my face on the keyboard and win a TW every week. Personally I hope that with all these +12 mages going against me and TW experienced BMs that one of you out there will finally grant me the one shot I long to see, honestly no sarcasm. Can't wait for TW for probably the first time in a long time, thanks Kamisama <3
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Asiris - Lost City
    Asiris - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    As thoroughly ironic and distasteful as it is to see Spec and Kami merge together, and i will admit this was my first take on it, especially after seeing Shinzoko in Kami, I am rather glad they merged together.

This is exactly what Essence wants (not so much as in our friends and allys are now our enemies) but for the fact that this willl surely be a real, good, long, hard, tooth and nail fight. I take back my previous statements in game about this merger and I welcome it with open arms. I would much rather have a chance of losing than roll my face on the keyboard and win a TW every week. Personally I hope that with all these +12 mages going against me and TW experienced BMs that one of you out there will finally grant me the one shot I long to see, honestly no sarcasm. Can't wait for TW for probably the first time in a long time, thanks Kamisama <3

Ur the best susab:kiss
    It seem like u and a few liked it
    I guess bcus some ess rly don't like to lose at allb:shutup but what SM said is 100% true since most are new faces or haven't pk together in a long time so first couple tw will probably be ugly
    I'm lookin forward to it tho b:dirtysusa<3
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    So, Rogaine (Spectral) merges with Kamisama (Conqueror)?

So is this BloodLust 3.0?

/discuss

BTW... EPIC.

wrong...

you know what essence merged with spectral+unity+rogaine+click+rq+yakuza long time before
    there is at least ONE former member from each of these factions in essence...b:quiet

kami just recruited the leftover ppl to fill their guildlist...
    just because a lot of ppl don't care about this game anymore and left...

ESSENCE = BLOODLUST 3 b:shutup

go rescue the server from the ebil alien pirates...b:chuckle

inbefore does anybody care at all?
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ur the best susab:kiss
    It seem like u and a few liked it
    I guess bcus some ess rly don't like to lose at allb:shutup but what SM said is 100% true since most are new faces or haven't pk together in a long time so first couple tw will probably be ugly
    I'm lookin forward to it tho b:dirtysusa<3

Asiris my bestest pk frand :| I'll miss the days when we were together >.< WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!..

Meh, I quit, came back when I heard of the merge, this is gonna be epic, worth coming back to.

I wanna have good TWs, LOVE THE MERGE YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTESTTESTETSTETSTEST.

Much love, ASIRIS LETS MAKE MARRY???!! :|
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i have questions...

1) why did essence now KOS kami ?

2) y spectral breaks into rogaine n UNITY ?

3) y rogaine merges with kami?

4) kami RPK now?

5) essence also RPK now?

1.) Kami are the idiots who KoS'd us and now get rolled constantly

2.) Spectral was garbage... There's your reason

3.) Kami needs all the help they can get

4.) They won't admit to it even if they do

5.) Essence don't RPK. Only kill KoS unless you give us reason to attack you.

Edit:

Dear Asiris,

The past few weeks have been harsh. Kami and Essence have gone to war and although we are on opposite sides, I would like to ask for your hand in marriage. The moments we had spent together before this great battle will never be forgotten... running through the fields, hand in hand and rolling down the hills. We used to pick daisies in our small village, but now it rests in ashes. If I should die, let it be with your name above my head. Should I die, let it be by your cupid-like arrows of love.
    - Almon
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
    edited November 2010
    wrong...

you know what essence merged with spectral+unity+rogaine+click+rq+yakuza long time before
    there is at least ONE former member from each of these factions in essence...b:quiet

kami just recruited the leftover ppl to fill their guildlist...
    just because a lot of ppl don't care about this game anymore and left...

ESSENCE = BLOODLUST 3 b:shutup

go rescue the server from the ebil alien pirates...b:chuckle

inbefore does anybody care at all?

You're not very bright, are you?

b:bye
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You're not very bright, are you?

b:bye

you're right i'm an obscure person...b:sin

what about you? are you by any chance a light bulb? b:laugh
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Ignation - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    1.) Kami are the idiots who KoS'd us and now get rolled constantly

2.) Spectral was garbage... There's your reason

3.) Kami needs all the help they can get

4.) They won't admit to it even if they do

5.) Essence don't RPK. Only kill KoS unless you give us reason to attack you.

Edit:

Dear Asiris,

The past few weeks have been harsh. Kami and Essence have gone to war and although we are on opposite sides, I would like to ask for your hand in marriage. The moments we had spent together before this great battle will never be forgotten... running through the fields, hand in hand and rolling down the hills. We used to pick daisies in our small village, but now it rests in ashes. If I should die, let it be with your name above my head. Should I die, let it be by your cupid-like arrows of love.
    - Almon

**** you **** you **** you you ****ing **** *******.

I will marry my beloved Asiris.

Shove that poem deep in your ****.

<3 Almon <3
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • Asiris - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    1-yes kami call kos first bcus it more fun and we don't get constantly rolled T__T

2-ur so 2000 and LATE:>

3-in some kind of way u are rite almon but who didn't expect it

4-they won't admit to it even if they do

5-they won't admit to it even if they do

Much better <3

Sry ignation but almon won with that poem <3
    Hope u got the packS rdy hun
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    1-yes kami call kos first bcus it more fun even if we get constantly rolled T__T

2-ur so 2000 and LATE:>

3-in some kind of way u are rite almon but who didn't expect it

4-they won't admit to it even if they do

5-they won't admit to it even if they do

Much better <3

Fixed for you <3
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Asiris - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Fixed for you <3

b:laugh always full of urself b:kiss
    b:byeWe'll just wait and c
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    All essence are full of themselves b:cute
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well maybe we are but I'm only stating a fact. Maybe if you guys didnt lose every pvp fight and get your wbs crashed 24/7 I wouldn't bother posting. I pretty much pvp all day long and I've yet to be involved in pvp where kami doesnt get rolled and camped in sz since you guys put us on kos.
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Ignation - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Guys can you cut all the bull**** trash talk?

This is gonna be fun!

Who ****ing cares if we win, we lose or draw.

Good pvp came back, good TWs are coming back.

3 Hour charm **** + perma pots + screams in vent.

This is a good TW.

I'm glad Kami did this, made this game at least a bit more interesting.

Love you Asiris <3

Maia, let's make Maianations. :D
    CARPE ****ING DIEM BABY.
  • Asiris - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Well maybe we are but I'm only stating a fact. Maybe if you guys didnt lose every pvp fight and get your wbs crashed 24/7 I wouldn't bother posting. I pretty much pvp all day long and I've yet to be involved in pvp where kami doesnt get rolled and camped in sz since you guys put us on kos.

b:surrenderSry didn't know u play 24/7 but I been to pvp where ess left (it was after the latest tw where kami got rolled) that was also the nite rogaine merge with us but I guess u don't count that b:cryKAMI CAN NVR FIGHT THEIR OWN WAR
    Hope to c u in pk mais
    That the spirit iggyb:kisswhere rosey me miss herb:sad
This discussion has been closed.