Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• /Draco/ - Archosaur
    /Draco/ - Archosaur Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:bye
  • Atria - Heavens Tear
    Atria - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ohkay...

Does anyone know where PWI HQ resides in?
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Perfect World International High Quality? o_o???

Oh and Annie. <3<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Perfect World International High Quality? o_o???

Oh and Annie. <3<3
    I think what they meant was "PWI Head quarters" meaning they want to get the time zone there to compare with the release date.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Ahhh, yeah.
    It's not based off of that I don't think right?

*derp*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • sikozu
    edited March 2011
    Ahhh, yeah.
    It's not based off of that I don't think right?

*derp*
    It will most likely be based off of the PWI HQ time zone. That would be my guess tho, I could be wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Hm I think they're based in California? For some reason I thought their times have never worked with their timezone. I don't know for sure either though. 8I
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Atria - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    With my math, approx 14 hours.

*headdesk*
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    b:shutup
  • LittlePony - Dreamweaver
    LittlePony - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The trouble with real life is that there is no danger music.
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    And we all thought this was a fantasy game in the beginning.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • sikozu
    edited March 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    IBubbIes - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2011

It feels so outta of placeb:surrender
  • starwaltz
    starwaltz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, me, it just pains me to see the people now, that leveled to 100 in like 2 months, and have no clue wth they are doing, or how their skills work.

I will make an Alt, seeker prolly, to give PWI one more chance, but, even with Hypers there, no thnx, i like the old system, Questing, DQ's, and just putting in some effort.

Best way to learn how to use your skills? USE THEM!....ugh

So using hyper exp automatically means you don't know how to use your class?
    Oh for sure there are some...but the rest of us do know. Do not lump all of us together. Some of us spend time looking at our skills, seeing how they play out, trying to finetune even though we are using hyper stones. NOT ALL HYPER STONE USERS ARE LAZY. Kthx.
  • sikozu
    edited March 2011
    starwaltz wrote: »
    So using hyper exp automatically means you don't know how to use your class?
    Oh for sure there are some...but the rest of us do know. Do not lump all of us together. Some of us spend time looking at our skills, seeing how they play out, trying to finetune even though we are using hyper stones. NOT ALL HYPER STONE USERS ARE LAZY. Kthx.
    Yes but what those people who use hypers miss out on is time. Time and patience is how you learn. No matter what the case someone cannot just automatically learn how to play a class by looking at the skills. Sure they will be fine most likely, but what they will lack in is experience in how to play their class. Anyone can take a class and judge how to play it based on skill descriptions, but one thing they cannot do is learn to play their class from actually "playing" it. It may not seem much to you, but in fact it is everything when it comes to how well someone is able to play their class.

I know this game is not nearly as serious but think of it this way. A doctor can learn a lot from reading books and attending class, but when he go's to perform surgery I doubt he will know what he is about to do unless he has experience with doing so. No one wants a doctor operating on them if its his first time actually performing the surgery. That is what people who "power level" themselves to 100+ are doing, they are performing a difficult surgery on a patient without actually having the field exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011

LOL
    b:coolb:coolb:coolb:cool
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    sikozu wrote: »
    Yes but what those people who use hypers miss out on is time. Time and patience is how you learn. No matter what the case someone cannot just automatically learn how to play a class by looking at the skills. Sure they will be fine most likely, but what they will lack in is experience in how to play their class. Anyone can take a class and judge how to play it based on skill descriptions, but one thing they cannot do is learn to play their class from actually "playing" it. It may not seem much to you, but in fact it is everything when it comes to how well someone is able to play their class.

I know this game is not nearly as serious but think of it this way. A doctor can learn a lot from reading books and attending class, but when he go's to perform surgery I doubt he will know what he is about to do unless he has experience with doing so. No one wants a doctor operating on them if its his first time actually performing the surgery. That is what people who "power level" themselves to 100+ are doing, they are performing a difficult surgery on a patient without actually having the field exp.

+1000 to you b:victoryb:chuckle
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2011

the BIDS looked awesome ...the 'mounts' are b:spitb:spitb:spitb:embarrassb:beatenup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    Wylo - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The only way those motorcycles will look less out of place in this game is if the next race is from the future or something....o.O
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    b:shocked
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011

b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • sikozu
    edited March 2011
    The only way those motorcycles will look less out of place in this game is if the next race is from the future or something....o.O
    Well they can see the future lol maybe that counts for something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

• Wylo - Raging Tide
    Wylo - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Stop b:shockeding at theb:shockedb:shockedb:shockeding!! theres enough now lol :O :O

But it would be like really b:shocked though...ppl from the future that come to the past to PEWPEW us :O :O...
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    so it comes tonight @_@?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2011
    so it comes tonight @_@?

With tonight's maintenance, yes. Who all is excited?b:victory
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Expansion comes tomorrow and it should be after maintenance. I'll ask Frankie to post an official time once he knows anything.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Genesis will launch along with the regularly scheduled maintenance, which starts at 11pm pst :)

You should be able to start downloading it by around midnight b:thanks
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    With tonight's maintenance, yes. Who all is excited?b:victory

i'm PARTIALLY excited because of the massive Lag that comes with it. but im gonna lower my graphics setting
    for a while .

wow, 3 responses from a mod or GM xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Atria - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Oh YAY, 12 hours to go. ^_^

-_-
This discussion has been closed.