Pwi 2012

Options
1235»

Comments

• Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I gota say, one of the things that drew me in origionaly was the landscape of pwi. I came from a game were graphic updating was a priority, but it wasn't as in depth as pwi's graphics. I would be definatly saddened. As to the new race and all these bugs, i hope, i really hope that pwe has been spaming us with packs just to be able to aford all of these bug fixes and to aford to balance the new races. :|
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i really have to lol at all the people wanting sins stealth nerfed and to be able to see them while in stealth mode. everyone (that does suck) that has fought a sin (that also doesnt suck) knows that once they are out of stealh all you have to do is pluck them one or 2 good times and they shatter like class.

having all the classes see them with this "third eye" buff you guys have wet dreams over while in stealth will kill the class indefinitely.

i do agree that sins need a nerf in some areas, but atking there stealth is the wrong thing to atk. stealth is the only thing that keeps a sin alive. if not they will get one shotted by anything that adds magic to there stats and all of you know that good and well to be true.

hell a good barb would be able to 2 or 3 shot a sin if it wasnt for stealth.
  • TideMaster - Harshlands
    TideMaster - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well as long as they dont make them fish i think im cool with it :/

Oreally Clerics are squishier than sins sins can tank without healing me i am a tanking sin see my pk count started at lvl 30 when i got 45 kills but anyway clerics are noobs to try questing alone xD.

BTW The question is whats wrong with sins?
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Oreally Clerics are squishier than sins sins can tank without healing me i am a tanking sin see my pk count started at lvl 30 when i got 45 kills but anyway clerics are noobs to try questing alone xD.

Try a quick search for "sins op," and you'll get a LOT of opinions of what's wrong with them, lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Let me put it to you like this....
    You could kill me, and I'm 20 levels higher than you. (If I were in black, and my back was turned, and my buffs were off.)

THAT is how.
    (We won't even go into the whole "I can go stealth and gain a spark with little to no penalties" issue.)
  • WildStyIe - Lost City
    WildStyIe - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So, make the need for a cleric that much less important. As it is now, with bloodpaint and a high enough attack speed, a cleric isn't really needed for many instances. Clerics have turned into a luxury that enables people to get careless and lazy.

I meant Buffer/Healer as in an off healer, not something that can replace clerics completely.

Anyways it'd just be disappointing that the game will have 10 classes and it'd be upsetting if 8 of them are DD classes and we do not have even 1 buff based class. It'd be kinda nice to have an off healer class, not something that can replace clerics but can buff/heal as an "enhancer" type class. Something that could take a mediocre team and make it more functional. Take the chanter class from Ai0n as an example or the upcoming Bard class from FW.

While what you said about clerics can certainly be true its more of a problem with the game and the unbalance of classes. Overall I'd be highly surprised if these new classes help to re-balance the game but I wouldn't expect them to.
    If you expect the unexpected you might be prepared.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TideMaster - Harshlands
    TideMaster - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Let me put it to you like this....
    You could kill me, and I'm 20 levels higher than you. (If I were in black, and my back was turned, and my buffs were off.)

THAT is how.
    (We won't even go into the whole "I can go stealth and gain a spark with little to no penalties" issue.)

No I will one hit you.
  • Freshkilla - Harshlands
    Freshkilla - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No I will one hit you.

Now I can 1 hit you.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sweet double-necro~

/inb4lock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • zorander321
    zorander321 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    isnt that mystic and seekers?
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
This discussion has been closed.