TW Report - 10/01/2010 - 10/03/2010

Comments

• Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    U big Dummy the only reason u got to 100 is FCing so less Talk from u and I got to 80 cause i did BHs Duh u Fail Try someone else.

LMAO just because everyone above 90 you know must have FCed their way there doesn't mean it is the only way. **** about things you don't anything about. Reins spends 95% of his time with me and everyone that knows me knows I hate FC.

Try to get you lame excuse for trolling to have better facts.

(BTW it is nice to see that it is not only the officers in NPC that don't have to follow their own rules b:chuckle)
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well then u most have alot of time on ur hands then gl with that. i for one dont have time to sit on a PC everyday and i think ur Butt buddy could have defended himself ty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I saw ReinsTerror in south arch today.

You may be level 100 but when your gear is so bad it made me want to invent a league of barbs just so I can kick you out of it, it doesn't mean much, IJS.

+2 star axes with +2 TT90 is not acceptable at level 100, IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    US losing to QQme does not equal levi being dead.

Wanted was a quick win and we took our time destroying all of War's towers before we bothered to even start attacking their xtal. We used war TW to give our inexperienced barbs a chance to pull cata, Tanker was the only barb that died and he died once.

Suprising thing about this TW is that I didn't get killed by luci at allb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melda - Raging Tide
    Melda - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I actually have to agree with Rawrgh. You'll learn more watching some videos than getting ***** in 3minutes.

Recent losses to QQme? A faction with 50 members going to TW is supposed to last against a full 80 with all 100's with great gear? You must be mad sir.
    Inb4LeviathanAlsoHasOPGearedMembers. Leviathan cash shops way less than most of the other factions.

sir? what the...
    b:cute
    female
    and I don't personally believe levi couldn't take on whoever is taking a shot at them this weekend ijs maybe those factions got the impression they were falling apart. I believe my words were 'i dunno how they could compare themselves to QQme' (er something like that. "they" referring to the who are those guys? factions) which led to rambling due to not enough sleeping so yes I've probly gone a bit mad..... sir.

and perhaps yall are right. youtube can teach us a many great things. but the emotion and attempting to use their own brain and skills in those 3 minutes cannot be replaced by a vid on youtube b:pleased
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    and perhaps yall are right. youtube can teach us a many great things. but the emotion and attempting to use their own brain and skills in those 3 minutes cannot be replaced by a vid on youtube b:pleased

Not to be offensive, but what skill can a person use when they die almost instantly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melda - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010

I have freinds in NPC so I know not all of your members are the same... I am trying not to hate you as a faction but its starting to become that way... Oh well maybe it becoming personal is better for the battlefield... Levi attacking us is just lol though sorry I find it dam hilarious that they vowed they was not in bed with each other and with all the banter on the forums between Varden & NPC they decide this week of all weeks to attack us GG Levi I used to have alot of respect for youb:bye

P.s 1v1 V NPC :) bring the noise.

I dunno smokes some people might take the making it personal which will cause them to be even more stressed and not everyone can handle high stress situations like you or reality can. Their anger could get taken out on others who don't deserve it and in turn they take it personally and it could either damage their performance from lack of confidence or perhaps make them fight harder depending on the person...
    ramble ramble ramble..
    I guess the point is we should be sure and pass out a double dose of chill pills. b:chuckle
    so...get on that would ya smokes? b:kiss
  • Sunkist - Raging Tide
    Sunkist - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    First Off too all u Fagots who think NPC Talks with the Ppl magically decides to Attack the Same target We Attack Cause we dont. We pick a Target and we Fight Is it our Fault Levi Attacked Varden this Week Nope i think not. And i kno Varden is gonna Wine against Levi So cant wait to Roll Varden in TW this Week Both Times Even with there friends this week. That Nasty *** blue color is Coming off the Map one way or another.

P.S Thanks to all the Factions Attacking us this Week Gonna be Funb:victory

I usually don't post on these forums. But KingJoel, you were out of line with all the name calling, and the poor attitude. This is a game supposed to be fun. If you are really taking all this that serious, maybe you should get a RL. So now I am going to give my 2cents.

How did NPC get started? Oh yea, it was Infamy's left overs. Aka Infamy's trash. And now we all know why they're considered trash. NPC got big mouths and are pretty stuck on themselves.

If KingJoel is the same one as from DW, this post doesn't surprise me, he was an idiot on DW, why should that be diff on here? And if my memory is correct, He wasn't even a good barb there.

Varden will go to TW this weekend with their heads held high. They will do the best they can. And at the end of the wars (win or loose), they will still have their heads held high knowing they did the best they could.

I for one look forward to seeing KingJoel, and killing him. Won't be to hard.

b:bye
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I usually don't post on these forums. But KingJoel, you were out of line with all the name calling, and the poor attitude. This is a game supposed to be fun. If you are really taking all this that serious, maybe you should get a RL. So now I am going to give my 2cents.

How did NPC get started? Oh yea, it was Infamy's left overs. Aka Infamy's trash. And now we all know why they're considered trash. NPC got big mouths and are pretty stuck on themselves.

If KingJoel is the same one as from DW, this post doesn't surprise me, he was an idiot on DW, why should that be diff on here? And if my memory is correct, He wasn't even a good barb there.

Varden will go to TW this weekend with their heads held high. They will do the best they can. And at the end of the wars (win or loose), they will still have their heads held high knowing they did the best they could.

And u say i have no RL but yet ur taking a Name callin post to heart and wow if i would have known sayin ****** as joke would get under ppls skin im srry i ever said it but time goes on. And as Far the DW days go That was my first Barb yea i was bad at it i admit it but Now Im one of the Few Ppl who kno how to play Barbs after reading guides and learning from other Vets. Now Im Pro And i swear i dont remeber u wat so ever Dueces
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melda - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Not to be offensive, but what skill can a person use when they die almost instantly?

Oh I'm not offended but why does everyone assume they will die almost instantly? maybe levi could have some fun with them and not let anyone win of course but give some others an opportunity to experience the fun the few 'privileged' factions get to have every week.
    ok actually I'm so tired I can't finish typing a sentence without stopping every few words and reading what I've said so far to remind myself why I'm typing.
    over it.

WOOO TW THIS WEEKEND IS GONNA ROCK EVERYONES SOCKS!

b:pleasedb:laughb:victoryb:thanks
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Oh I'm not offended but why does everyone assume they will die almost instantly? maybe levi could have some fun with them and not let anyone win of course but give some others an opportunity to experience the fun the few 'privileged' factions get to have every week.
    ok actually I'm so tired I can't finish typing a sentence without stopping every few words and reading what I've said so far to remind myself why I'm typing.
    over it.

We tried that with War by leting our catas taking down their towers first so we have more TW time to have fun. The problem is that the people whose not OP geared like Luci and Leander or have barb-esque hp die almost instantly. A lot of time they die even before I finish channeling my skills and I'm a psychicb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Tanker__ - Raging Tide
    __Tanker__ - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Shhh I died cause of tower and that is after we win so it doesn't count lolb:thanks
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Shhh I died cause of tower and that is after we win so it doesn't count lolb:thanks

Look at above. A lvl 90 cata barb who survived an entire TW without being killed until we already won. Rolls are like this, the rollers kills the rolled so fast that even with OPs like Luci they couldn't take out a single cata barb. This is why youtube is your friend if you want TW info. It doesn't matter how skilled you are, unless your OP you won't be able to use it because you die instantly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    As for Levi people complaining about getting ganked... its pretty funny.

hmm? who from leviathan complained about getting ganked?
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oh baby , moar forum fun b:dirty

Time for Pimpy to enter the stage as well b:victory

1st of all - Dear man , again I see you are very concerned about what we ( levi ) do both on forums and in-game . I'd also like to thank you & dancing eyes for showing such concern towards levi's lil' issues on our forums . But our bank is doing fine now , thank you for your concern .

I'd also like to thank you for trying to make us look like the bad faction ( again ) .

We're loving TW attention we're getting ( no1 likes levi ) as well as the " every1 team up vs levi " pk that happens from time to time .

2nd - Dear Varden , you know I love you guys ( except Veritas & Shoosha ) even more than I love teasing llyria when it comes to axes for bms ( b:kiss ) . However that has no relation our server's TWs . The decision on who to attack (or defend ) weekly is ours & ours alone . What we do , is what we think is best for Levi since that's our primary concerns .( as it should be for every1 ~ isn't that right Man ? )

My personal thoughts ? I'd love a fun 1v1 TW vs you guys since I've only had like one , but you're stronger now . Also , don't think that this gank is something we like ( at least I don't ) .

Believe me when I say that it's not fun to spend 2 hours ( or more depending on the TW ) making squads/preparing for 5 min rolls . Hell if it would be just that , we could just tell every1 to go FFA in the TW and do whatever they please . So if you choose 1v1 us instead of NPC on sunday , pimpy will love you long time b:dirty

P.S. - tell boogie to be gentle on me , her arrows might take some of my legit emo hair off that the chicks dig .... oh **** , I totally didn't say that * hides * ;
    - tell Kiki not to try to blind us with her cuteness ;
    - and most important of all , tell Tany that she won't get to touch Sar (mine <3 ) ;

And to Man again - thank you for greeting us with your " nice guy " presence yet again while you continue being a " fox " in the background , attempt to steal other faction's members , have spies on us ( I'm sry I didn't accept to spy for you months ago :P ) and for caring sooooo much about what we do oh and let's not forget trying to approach Tisa with kind words after attempting to troll & make fun of her ( what , you were gonna ask her to join as well ? ) . For all this you get a big :

GTFO !

from me * smiles *

Continue being the fake nice guy . I'll stick to being the honest *** hole :)

/rant

GL to all factions this weekend !

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    But KingJoel, you were out of line with all the name calling, and the poor attitude.
    Aka Infamy's trash.
    Pretty ironic. b:avoid
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I used the wines from my wedding to wine the leviathan TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lawl, spies. How pathetic. So you know what lies in the opposing faction's roster...then what? Go ahead, try to think of an answer. I'll wait. Actually I wont because I already know. There's nothing you can do except for make yourself look childish. We're playing an MMO ladies and gentlemen. Time to act like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Oh yeah, but cmon, every now n then you aparently need trash to tank you a boss or 2... amirite?
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    b:bye[/COLOR]

now you are hurting my feelings again :(
    let me take you bit back in time.. when we had 30-50 members..
    vast majority of NPC is LadyAuros/AuroMysts boys and girls back from Purgatory..
    then there are Okras boys and girls from Rage.. also we have lots of Varden/Empire folks..

and now we have 180 members from almost every faction on server..

i know some other faction that has all that "infamy trash" (i wouldn choose that term for them but you did so i'll just quote).. but i dont see any of the infamy "factors" in NPC..

sup with the hate folks?
    why you dont use name of the player who makes you mad instead of his faction name?
    are you mad at 180 players coz of few?
    isnt that a bit childish?
    do you hate intel coz they provided CPUs for most of us?
    is it bill gates fault?
    nikola tesla?
    god?

http://www.angerclinic.com/
    lets all gather up and make some donations for those in need.b:cute
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I was involved with NPC close to the beginning when they founded it. I was one of the maybe first 10-12 members. The original members especially Zree, Mirko are some of the nicest people on the server. If memory serves me correctly, these players chose to stay in Infamy and not join the re-formed Infamy in Transcend. I know for a fact that they were asked to join Transcend, so if they're InfamyTrash, then so was all of Transcend.

Personally, I like the label InfamyTrash and to me it's a badge of honor like the bikers that affectionately call each other BikerTrash. They chose to not follow NightRage and Esuna and they stayed in Infamy until all that was left was Raging Tides city. They valiantly and successfully defended several lands to help keep Infamy coin rolling in even though they were not in a leader position to gain any coin from it.

When they finally left Infamy it was to establish a faction with strong ideals and build something respectable. I left Transcend behind some girl troubles and that pattern seems to be following me around b:surrender, but I was proud to be InfamyTrash when InfamyTrash wasn't cool. b:cool

Anyway, we probably shouldn't be bashing on NPC when I heard a rumour that a Levi member named <insert thief name here> is a TT mats thief and ran away with the entire loot from a TT 2-3. I hope that rumour isn't true and that Leviathan can come forward and clear their name and set the record straight. I'm gonna hafta let em make it this time and not start an entire fresh thread dedicated to a smear topic unless it appears they intend to do nothing about it.

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    n
    1.do you hate intel coz they provided CPUs for most of us?
    2.is it bill gates fault?

1. Yes, because their CPUs blow for the prices they charge and materials they use. Intel today is a far cry from the intel of 95'
    2. Yes.
  • Uzuril - Raging Tide
    Uzuril - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ehhh to be honest; it only seems to me as if some of this talk is getting a little far. :/ Being from Varden; yeah I admit these gank fests on us haven't been the funnest and is a bit overwhelming at times, so in that means I'm kind of not fond of NPC, cause hell I'd like to 1 v 1 with you guys for once WITHOUT having to worry about other land being taken. T.T

But on that note I don't have a personal problem with NPC as a whole, I actually have two very good friends in NPC o.o One who I squad with quite often. I mean its not a faction I'd ever join myself, cause no offense to them I am quite happy where I'm at. But as for personal problems, nah. That's pretty silly.

Ah well` take care. Good Luck to everyone today. b:bye
    edited October 2010
    Ehhh to be honest; it only seems to me as if some of this talk is getting a little far. :/ Being from Varden; yeah I admit these gank fests on us haven't been the funnest and is a bit overwhelming at times, so in that means I'm kind of not fond of NPC, cause hell I'd like to 1 v 1 with you guys for once WITHOUT having to worry about other land being taken. T.T

But on that note I don't have a personal problem with NPC as a whole, I actually have two very good friends in NPC o.o One who I squad with quite often. I mean its not a faction I'd ever join myself, cause no offense to them I am quite happy where I'm at. But as for personal problems, nah. That's pretty silly.

Ah well` take care. Good Luck to everyone today. b:bye

OMG , then freaking do it already !

Unless you want to defend us , there's your 1v1 that both sides have been craving for . Either this or today's war depending on what they choose .

It's either 1v1 NPC or Levi , trying to defend both lands would be the most **** thing ever .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Uzuril - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    No offense Pimp, but that was kind of unnecessary. In no way was I complaining; second I never said Varden wasn't going to take on one of those two factions 1 v 1. What I stated is I'd like a chance to 1 v 1 with NPC without the risk of having to throw a land. That's all. o.0 `and to be honest, I'm kind of speaking on both NPC and Varden's side. Since on both days, one of us are being somewhat ganked up on. Which I totally understand is a part of the game, which AGAIN I state I was not complaining. I just said it'd be nice.

Why you are jumpin` at me, I don't even know. But sorry, didn't mean to get you all in a tiz.
    edited October 2010
    There's just too much QQing going on lately between you guys as well as too much 1v1 talk but it still hasn't happened .

You have your chance now , on 2 days even .

You know how they say , less QQ more Pew Pew .

And maybe it was kind of unnecessary but it's not like I insulted you or anything . I just tend to get a bit more aggressive when I see all talk & no action .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Uzuril - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    lol` well it's not like I've posted a whole bunch on these forums to be all talk and no play. `and I cant nor wish to speak for anyone else in my faction or theirs. xD I was just sort of speaking for myself tyvm.

Plus, its not like I don't understand we don't get the chance to 1 v 1 this week; since that wasn't really my point anyways.

But yeah, meh. I know you didn't insult me. I'd have had to take offense for it to be an insult.
    b:chuckle

Either way, I am still looking forward to todays and tomorrows TW. Regardless. =)
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010

I love how you called your former faction mates trash great job showing everyone how much of a piece of **** you really are. Question is that what you thought of em even when you were in the same faction or is it only when they are on a opposing side?
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You know how they say , less QQ more Pew Pew.

b:victory
    yo why r u talking about me? btw whats going to b ur FW nick ****?
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I just tend to get a bit more aggressive when I see all talk & no action .

Like your sex life? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]