KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    xD anything to take the price of a repair bill down is fine by me lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • babyxxx
    babyxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Dear Haven, Wanted, RedDragon and Valkarie,

who the **** are you and are you high? Whoever is feeding you lies that Leviathan is dead and you can get free kills is doing this for their amusement. Save your coins on hypers and get to 100 atleast. There is no fun fighting level 4x's.
    so let me see if i understand your insinuation here, a faction can only attack Levi if they own land and have a lot of members over 100?
    i'm just asking, because personally i think its refreshing to see factions that formerly owned land, as well as some that are just trying to stake a claim, wanting to participate in TW. (and honestly think that many of their members have TW exp, even if they may not currently have the power/numbers to claim a territory) It's sad to see these people get flamed for making an effort, and trying to keep TW alive on the server. Maybe you would prefer a solid color map controlled by the few powerful and allll their sheep like so many other servers?
    (for the record, i haven't heard anything about Levi being dead etc. but maybe I'm just out of the gossip/drama loop, thank god)
    Anyway.. I dont usually respond to the trolling..but just felt.. compelled to say something in response to this.

And good luck to everyone in TW this weekend.. b:victory
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Not Being captain of the Football Team and Getting a Wrestling Scholorship naw my High school life was perfect.. Maybe You did??

Wrestling is fake, therefore that scholarship is fake. You WERE captain, what happened? Your lie was exposed since you are sitting here being the "tough internet guy"?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    babyxxx wrote: »
    so let me see if i understand your insinuation here, a faction can only attack Levi if they own land and have a lot of members over 100?
    i'm just asking, because personally i think its refreshing to see factions that formerly owned land, as well as some that are just trying to stake a claim, wanting to participate in TW. (and honestly think that many of their members have TW exp, even if they may not currently have the power/numbers to claim a territory) It's sad to see these people get flamed for making an effort, and trying to keep TW alive on the server. Maybe you would prefer a solid color map controlled by the few powerful and allll their sheep like so many other servers?
    (for the record, i haven't heard anything about Levi being dead etc. but maybe I'm just out of the gossip/drama loop, thank god)
    Anyway.. I dont usually respond to the trolling..but just felt.. compelled to say something in response to this.

And good luck to everyone in TW this weekend.. b:victory
    This is something that I just never understood. Why the HELL would a faction attack if you just get rolled in 5 minutes? Like, there is NOTHING to benefit from it, except giving the faction you attack free kills, and wasting your money.

You will get spawn camped and get ZERO benefit from it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Molecule - Raging Tide
    Molecule - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Wrestling is fake, therefore that scholarship is fake. You WERE captain, what happened? Your lie was exposed since you are sitting here being the "tough internet guy"?

So mat wrestling is fake? In what way you know nothing about sports. The only reason I didn't stay playing football in college is because I had a scholarship for wrestling and no point in risking 2 sports careers. Bye
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Well then Lots of Flaming Going on This Week. Tws are gonna be Freakin Great Hi! Russieeb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    I believe you so much /sarcasm.

Got any proof? Like hell you do.

Fact is, your an internet tough guy that spent high school in a trash can, except on fridays, those were special, you were in a toilet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Molecule - Raging Tide
    Molecule - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I believe you so much /sarcasm.

Got any proof? Like hell you do.

Fact is, your an internet tough guy that spent high school in a trash can, except on fridays, those were special, you were in a toilet.

http://my.hsj.org/Schools/Newspaper/tabid/100/view/frontpage/schoolid/104/articleid/89542/newspaperid/80/Wrestler_makes_allstate_First_state_finalist_in_25_years.aspx

Bye
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So mat wrestling is fake? In what way you know nothing about sports. The only reason I didn't stay playing football in college is because I had a scholarship for wrestling and no point in risking 2 sports careers. Bye

You said bye twice now.
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    They forgot to mention, if a faction has no ganks on it, it gets -500 points

b:surrender sorry Asheera I missed this post but thank you so much for explaining it to me b:heart NPC bidding strategy makes much more sense now

@ molecule
    there are professional trolls in here, is not worth arguing with them it just makes you a target for more trolling b:quiet stick to the topic and they will have less ammo to throw around

Back on topic

I predict that the NPC alt will predict a 10 minutes roll for every battle they have this weekend cause they are just that pro b:shocked
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010

Aye I went to SHS but the wrestler thats in that article left a year before i came in he was a ***** legend in that school lol i doubt ur him though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol @ all the comical attempts to insult. I tried staying out of this and even tried to not let it affect my actions in game but now I see some guy from NPC coming calling people ****?.... I used to call my freind a ****** when I was 12 years old and was unable to express my self propely it made me feel bigger and made me look hard and stopped people bullying me... This is gettin stupid NPC is starting to hate Varden and Varden is starting to hate NPC conspiracy theories are being formed and lies are being spread whats more pathetic is your all falling for them.

I'm not claiming Varden is innocent on this but most of the time we are on the ropes being drawn in to a fight to defend our selves I currently could not care about the political bull**** that you seem to be spewing I dont care what Varden was or how they came to be where they are today all I know is with the current behaviour of a select few of your members it makes me glad I chose Varden as it seems the more mature faction IMO.

I have freinds in NPC so I know not all of your members are the same... I am trying not to hate you as a faction but its starting to become that way... Oh well maybe it becoming personal is better for the battlefield... Levi attacking us is just lol though sorry I find it dam hilarious that they vowed they was not in bed with each other and with all the banter on the forums between Varden & NPC they decide this week of all weeks to attack us GG Levi I used to have alot of respect for youb:bye

P.s 1v1 V NPC :) bring the noise.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    A news article about someone totally proves that you are said person.

In related news, I am the incredible hulk:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_%28comics%29

*gasps* Rawrgh how could you reveal your secret identity like this??? Secret identities are suppose to BE secret b:beatup
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm very upset that I will not be able to BT you Tany. You know it's with love. b:cry
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    I'm very upset that I will not be able to BT you Tany. You know it's with love. b:cry

I know, it is a complete tragedy b:cry
    Last TW we were in I was so happy to see the words "You were killed by Sarbear" it made me feel so special b:cute
    edited October 2010
    I know, it is a complete tragedy b:cry
    Last TW we were in I was so happy to see the words "You were killed by Sarbear" it made me feel so special b:cute

Sarbear hit me for like 5k, I feel special too b:cute
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sarbear hit me for like 5k, I feel special too b:cute

only 5k? I'll have to fix that. b:cute
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
    edited October 2010
    only 5k? I'll have to fix that. b:cute

b:shocked

but but, I lub you <3
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    1-lol hope mad >_<
    2-here this is me
    3-i wanna see the WC after the NPC and Varden 1vs1
    4-come on levi where is the "we TW forfun, no mather if we lose or win" thing u always talk about? >_> i know it would be fun to have a 1vs1 with Varden but well...
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    b:shocked

but but, I lub you <3

I want to try damage testing you with me triple spark atk w/ extreme poison, Sarbear doing BIDS, and PImp HF. Wonder how much damage that would dob:chuckle

EDIT: I only TW for fun now TW pay is in diamonds <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Like me said, NPC's news predictions were subtle yet bias, however....

Varden has attacked NPC in retaliation for your bid, not the other way around.

Fuzzy just saying..... b:bye

Fuzzy fail to notice, there were 2 bids on dribling spring, 1 prior to fuzzy bidding on dragons end, and one post. Npc was the later, but then again:

PWI RT, the forums. These are the voyages of the starship fuzzy wumpinks. It's continuing mission: to explore strange new packs, to seek out new followers and new event gear, to boldly go where no sane person would.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Diamonds are srs bzness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReinsTerror - Raging Tide
    ReinsTerror - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    First Off too all u Fagots who think NPC Talks with the Ppl magically decides to Attack the Same target We Attack Cause we dont. We pick a Target and we Fight Is it our Fault Levi Attacked Varden this Week Nope i think not. And i kno Varden is gonna Wine against Levi So cant wait to Roll Varden in TW this Week Both Times Even with there friends this week. That Nasty *** blue color is Coming off the Map one way or another.

P.S Thanks to all the Factions Attacking us this Week Gonna be Funb:victory

LMAO off you noob only reason your even 80+is FC running wanna talk hit 90 then talk to back it up your just a decoy not even worth killingb:shutup
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    PWI RT, the forums. These are the voyages of the starship fuzzy wumpinks. It's continuing mission: to explore strange new packs, to seek out new followers and new event gear, to boldly go where no sane person would.

b:laugh

You sum it up beautifully!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    IF NPC wants to win pro tip is...

build towers. Ideally before catapults get to your crystal.

NPC VS Varden was bound to happen, i don't know why Levi is hanging on to the western part of the map... they DON'T EVEN HAVE A WESTERN ACCENT.

Posiden is going offensive this week, i think maybe soon they should get a real battle for the first time in the factions existence.

As for Levi people complaining the worst about only having 60 people sign up... well yeah we had that for tw many many weeks and again will have that in the future. 69 online one week, a lot of weeks less than 80. Misinformation flys rampant on this forum and in game.

As for Levi people complaining about getting ganked... its pretty funny.

As For Rharg being a negative nancy, well yes he is. Levi might have hard time with some of those factions this week. don't expect tw to be over in 15 minutes. Murr is less powerful than most of those attacking and they do pretty well forthemselves.

The Varden vs NPC tw will be great fun.

Last good non qqme tw i was in was the very last Infamy vs LEviation one, where levi one in about 1 hour 15 minutes. I will stock up my telacoustics for this one!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Fuzzy fail to notice, there were 2 bids on dribling spring, 1 prior to fuzzy bidding on dragons end, and one post. Npc was the later, but then again:

Sorry to have to correct you but you are grossly misinformed. A different faction bid on dribbling springs early in the day on Thursday (which was not NPC). Then within the last hour of bidding, Levi bid. after a short pause where there was a flurry of bids on Levi land, a announcement in that lovely red color we have all came to hate came up with a second bid on dribbling springs (the NPC bid) about 5 minutes later we bid on NPC; bidding then ended shortly later with no additional bids. I was watching the bidding very closely and am positive of the timing of the bids (I even had a good laugh that NPC bid before us even though they claimed to be "retaliating" this week). If I had known that NPC would try to pretend to be so saintly I would have taken a screen shot of it
  • ReinsTerror - Raging Tide
    ReinsTerror - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    LOL baby that was great and did you happen to notice that only NPC news 1 real threat from NPC and a NOOB barb are only ones to comment.Seems funny seeing it all started because of a special non Varden player who choose deceit and being a traitor over a real family has yet to postb:chuckle
    Seems the post i made about him not really knowing what heis talking about b:shutuphis mouth.Well as already stated a 1vs1 with NPC without other bidding on us first will never happen.But my posts stop here Real life calling.
    PS no real hate here just playing the drama game like others
    PLEASE ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY TW will miss everyone even the ones i dont likeb:victory
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    LOL baby that was great and did you happen to notice that only NPC news 1 real threat from NPC and a NOOB barb are only ones to comment.Seems funny seeing it all started because of a special non Varden player who choose deceit and being a traitor over a real family has yet to postb:chuckle
    Seems the post i made about him not really knowing what heis talking about b:shutuphis mouth.Well as already stated a 1vs1 with NPC without other bidding on us first will never happen.But my posts stop here Real life calling.
    PS no real hate here just playing the drama game like others
    PLEASE ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY TW will miss everyone even the ones i dont likeb:victory

U big Dummy the only reason u got to 100 is FCing so less Talk from u and I got to 80 cause i did BHs Duh u Fail Try someone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]