TW Report - 10/01/2010 - 10/03/2010

Comments

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ah they stand a chance against Levi, don't doubt.

I was surprised to see it though. I was like lol wut.

but npc has a few attackers too sooo..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IPwnUNub - Raging Tide
    IPwnUNub - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Woots. Finally after weeks, varden get a nice 1v1 vs NPC on Sunday, which they will defiantly, i think, wine leviathan Tw. =\

Gl to varden! b:pleased
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Woots. Finally after weeks, varden get a nice 1v1 vs NPC on Sunday, which they will defiantly, i think, wine leviathan Tw. =\

Gl to varden! b:pleased

We get a 1 v 1 with NPC? When?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    NPC has never attacked a faction 1vs1, ever, lol.

Whats worse is even with constant ganks every single weekend they still only have like 6 lands, soon to be less in the coming weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Watch a youtube video, you'll learn 10x more and all without getting /facerolled by a bigger faction.

I actually have to agree with Rawrgh. You'll learn more watching some videos than getting ***** in 3minutes.
    perhaps it was the QQing here and there about losing important members. or the recent losses to QQme. though I'm not sure how those factions can compare themselves to QQme but maybe they are all allied together and planned a major gank and intend to merge to form some sort of SUPERSTAR FACTION! b:shockedb:cryb:surrender

oh man i should sleep more...

Recent losses to QQme? A faction with 50 members going to TW is supposed to last against a full 80 with all 100's with great gear? You must be mad sir.
    Inb4LeviathanAlsoHasOPGearedMembers. Leviathan cash shops way less than most of the other factions.
  • Uzuril - Raging Tide
    Uzuril - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Was wondering the same thing. b:question
    Guess it all depends on who NPC chooses to defend against on Saturday :x
    As for Sunday, why am I not surprised to find Levi deciding to attack Varden along with NPC instead of QQme this week. xD
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Gosh, TW is today?
    Good luck to all those in QQme
    And sorry to Cupcake and Kali for sure
    No more air squad for another week
    b:cry

I'm pretty sure they don't need luck for today. I bet they already got the wines for TW, ijs b:bye
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IPwnUNub - Raging Tide
    IPwnUNub - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    What i ment was the defend against NPC. U guys could proberlly chose to wine Levi, and have a nice 1v1 vs NPC. Then. It will be interesting. Heh.

Gl to varden and rest of guilds for tw this week!
    edited October 2010
    I'm not able to TW on Sundays as it's Monday morning for me b:cry
  • ProMule - Raging Tide
    ProMule - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2010
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yay! once again NPC sees Varden as the biggest threat on the map! Makes me all warm and fuzzy to see you guys veiw us the faction in biggest danger of "taking over the map" or is your "formula" is no longer used?
    They forgot to mention, if a faction has no ganks on it, it gets -500 points b:chuckle
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    First Off too all u Fagots who think NPC Talks with the Ppl magically decides to Attack the Same target We Attack Cause we dont. We pick a Target and we Fight Is it our Fault Levi Attacked Varden this Week Nope i think not. And i kno Varden is gonna Wine against Levi So cant wait to Roll Varden in TW this Week Both Times Even with there friends this week. That Nasty *** blue color is Coming off the Map one way or another.

P.S Thanks to all the Factions Attacking us this Week Gonna be Funb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    First Off too all u Fagots who think NPC Talks with the Ppl magically decides to Attack the Same target We Attack Cause we dont. We pick a Target and we Fight Is it our Fault Levi Attacked Varden this Week Nope i think not. And i kno Varden is gonna Wine against Levi So cant wait to Roll Varden in TW this Week Both Times Even with there friends this week. That Nasty *** blue color is Coming off the Map one way or another.

10m says you're in NPC and have been subjected to their brainwashing.
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2010

wow you sink down to nasty name calling fast.....
    Is it everyone else's fault that NPC posts their "formula" then doesn't follow and is questioned about it?

I don't know how many was following the bidding as closely as I was but for the record it went like this
    Levi Bids --> NPC bids --> Varden bids

Maybe you never intended for it to appear that you are hypocrites and can't attack without a gank but your actions scream this message to the server. For the following points:

-Your own NPCnew predictions was you would retaliate against Varden's bid however you bid before we did, how is your bid a retaliation?

-You keep saying that you don't work with others to gank, possible true. but by bidding on a faction only AFTER someone else bids on them implies you are going either allied with them or just jumping on the gank bandwagon

-You act all high and mighty how NPC is suppose to have this 'formula' that is fair and designed to go after the "biggest threat on the map" and rarely ever bid according to your own math

Please explain how everyone who doubts you when your actions say something other then your words are ...(I will not repeat your nasty name calling) and why they deserve to have you call them nasty names because they dare to question NPC.
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    10m says you're in NPC and have been subjected to their brainwashing.

Yea i think so b:surrender

But the Name callin just Spices Things up a Bit Adds a lil Flavor to the Pot Nothing Personal Just having a lil Fun But Were Still gonna Win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2010

But the Name callin just Spices Things up a Bit Adds a lil Flavor to the Pot Nothing Personal Just having a lil Fun But Were Still gonna Win

Nasty name calling implies limited imagination, no class and an immature mental state, at least to me.
    Nasty name calling is only fun to those that want to bully, intimidate or make themselves look better by degrading others.

Edit: had to look up the rules.

Also I believe this type of name calling is a violation of the PWI forum rules

"1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. Profanity filter dodging and filtered words/statements with clear vulgar intent will also be considered outright violations."

Personally I find the word you chose to use to be vulgar, obscene, and a slur against some people's sexual preference which makes it hateful.
    edited October 2010

What Has Happened To Punctuation It Makes Things So Difficult To Read Brah
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Grammer Errors i really dont care bout well not on the Net anyways. But were still gonna win lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    It's pretty annoying seeing NPC gank every single weekend.

Next week I'm totally hacking man's account and getting him to bid on NPC so we can see how they do in a 1vs1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    It's pretty annoying seeing NPC gank every single weekend.

Next week I'm totally hacking man's account and getting him to bid on NPC so we can see how they do in a 1vs1

yep Nice Story
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Compose - Raging Tide
    Compose - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You can All Go Blow a Fat One Grow the *** upb:angry
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    You can All Go Blow a Fat One Grow the *** upb:angry
    Sounds like someone had a rough time in high school.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Compose - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Not Being captain of the Football Team and Getting a Wrestling Scholorship naw my High school life was perfect.. Maybe You did??
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Idk Rawrgh i think he/she did. post on main plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Idk Rawrgh i think he/she did. post on main plz

You get your people to post on their main pl0x.
  • Compose - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Who's ppl??
    edited October 2010
    Grammer Errors i really dont care bout well not on the Net anyways. But were still gonna win lol

lol stupid barb is stupid
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Being stupid comes from tanking all those bosses lol you can only take so many blows to the head b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Not Being captain of the Football Team and Getting a Wrestling Scholorship naw my High school life was perfect.. Maybe You did??
    I dunno you seem to be one of those guys that got thrown into the trash can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Being stupid comes from tanking all those bosses lol you can only take so many blows to the head b:chuckle

Being a barb and being able to tank does not make you special. Being an archer and being a tank makes you special b:cute