Zulu takeing over how am i not suprized?

Comments

• Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My list:

Trollbarian - Tabbo 90% troll, 10% barb.

AFKer - Meliko, the south bank fashion shows no one can compete with.

LoL-omancer - i dont know because i cant get the damn thing to run right!!!!

CSmaster - Tekkblade, must have put half of the PWE staff's kids through college.

BRlord - _antonyo_ "I AM BEAG IN UR MATHER", pro skills.

WestWarrior - _LoLLa_, everyones favorite west gate wizzie :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Can someone please setup this npc gear tournament?...it would be fun as hell. It would also be fun to see how wrong people's idea of skill is in this game.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Can someone please setup this npc gear tournament?...it would be fun as hell. It would also be fun to see how wrong people's idea of skill is in this game.

At one point I had set up an in-faction PvP fight club system and series of rules for Kylin. The purpose was to first start off small, then expand to the server and, at one point, revert to all unrefined NPC gear and weapons. By the third week, I had properly refined all the rules and smoothed all the kinks with a stable system all set up. Unfortunately, that was also the week that the official in-game PvP tournament returned, so that project got scrapped. I guess I can try starting it up again, open to the server, but with no more TW pay and absolutely no income from my side, I don't think I can pull off any of that RedRose LC Fight Club scale stuff. I can probably dig up all the resources though if people are really interested and willing to have a go at it...

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think DANTEAXEL should get a special mention for pvp...he'll pvp anyone anytime anywhere...and for not being OP geared he's a pretty damn good pvp'er.....just recognizing the skillllls brother
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    that's because he's too high to realize what's happening.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Best of each class

Blademaster: None.

Barbarian: None.

Cleric: None.

Venomancer: None.

Archer: None.

Sin: None.

Psychic: None.

Pretty depressing it's still taking you jigaboos this long to realize it's not hard to play good at each class. No such thing as best in this game...tsktsk. (Irrelevant ftw)
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    funny..no one stays at west gate longer then I..thats a fact not a opinion...b:pleased
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    funny..no one stays at west gate longer then I..thats a fact not a opinion...b:pleased

Says the person with a .5 KDR huk huk huk huk huk huk huk
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2010

O'snap.
    edited September 2010

yet u still cant kill me.. b:chuckle i dun farm lowbies like some ppl
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    yet u still cant kill me.. b:chuckle i dun farm lowbies like some ppl

You say I can't, but every time I one shot you say it is a "lucky crit" with BIDS even though its 50% crit chance
  • DANTEAXEL - Harshlands
    DANTEAXEL - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    that's because he's too high to realize what's happening.

b:chuckle yes im always high but i hold my own and ty curses we all know ur R8 is +12 and ur god but i guess +8 = +12 when ur that pro b:kiss PWI and every1 in it
  • DANTEAXEL - Harshlands
    DANTEAXEL - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think DANTEAXEL should get a special mention for pvp...he'll pvp anyone anytime anywhere...and for not being OP geared he's a pretty damn good pvp'er.....just recognizing the skillllls brother

23. DANTEAXEL 100 5313 Barbarian Harshlands b:victory
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2010

i call bullshet i dont even see you at west that much and i live at west gate silverpool and hidden orchid and when i actually see you your very rarely attacking anyone
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    i call bullshet i dont even see you at west that much and i live at west gate silverpool and hidden orchid and when i actually see you your very rarely attacking anyone

wasnt the award for west gate warrior and not west gate wussy?
    edited September 2010

ha J funny barb b:cute any melee or mage class knows that no one kites like me and eventaully i will kill them..curses air to ground moar. Curses i was top non cs gear archer for a long time and pvp'ing before your char was even made and im sure you know that..just cause you out cashshop me and had A lot of help wth your gear doesn't mean shet mate..and another thing when i do pvp i will attack anyone in any amount im sure everybody knows that...1 more thing J when you were 8x and i was 8x you couldn't scratch me..that is all b:victory
    edited September 2010
    You say I can't, but every time I one shot you say it is a "lucky crit" with BIDS even though its 50% crit chance

lol rhyme 1 on 1's i kill you we both know that
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    lol you dont have to prove anything to me.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    **** alright I'll 1v1... Oooo Too late uninstalled last week.

And technically "Curses" has been playing since the beginning. Even though the person that plays a character hasn't played it forever doesn't mean his/her character hasn't been around.

I remember farming HH with "Curses" and "Kurses" back in... I think Kylin I'm not to sure
    edited September 2010
    lol you dont have to prove anything to me.

just noticed ur pvp count atm.. 23.. b:chuckle
    edited September 2010
    **** alright I'll 1v1... Oooo Too late uninstalled last week.

And technically "Curses" has been playing since the beginning. Even though the person that plays a character hasn't played it forever doesn't mean his/her character hasn't been around.

I remember farming HH with "Curses" and "Kurses" back in... I think Kylin I'm not to sure

i call bs you were online for CoA on wednesday..b:chuckle
  • Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i call bs you were online for CoA on wednesday..b:chuckle

that wasnt him lol lets say someone needed a looter lol
    ]
    edited September 2010
    that wasnt him lol lets say someone needed a looter lol

soy b:laugh
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    before anni packs came out.. b:victory now its all gear > skill

Not really, Im undergeared and I still beat the **** out of your +9 ***** b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:surrender Well one thing for sure this topic turned way away from what it started out to be.
    Personally i think that brain power wins over skill and armor any day b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ha J funny barb b:cute any melee or mage class knows that no one kites like me and eventaully i will kill them..curses air to ground moar. Curses i was top non cs gear archer for a long time and pvp'ing before your char was even made and im sure you know that..just cause you out cashshop me and had A lot of help wth your gear doesn't mean shet mate..and another thing when i do pvp i will attack anyone in any amount im sure everybody knows that...1 more thing J when you were 8x and i was 8x you couldn't scratch me..that is all b:victory

lol with my unrefined 8x gear and still using unrefined calamitys at 8x of course i couldnt scratch you with your hella pro +9 cape of tauron chieftainb:shutup that being said what happens now when u attempt to attack me? b:surrender and u cant say OHHHHHH CS MORE there are plenty of ppl who CS just as much if not more than me and still get rolled.....that is all
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol with my unrefined 8x gear and still using unrefined calamitys at 8x of course i couldnt scratch you with your hella pro +9 cape of tauron chieftainb:shutup that being said what happens now when u attempt to attack me? b:surrender and u cant say OHHHHHH CS MORE there are plenty of ppl who CS just as much if not more than me and still get rolled.....that is all

Pfft depends how far you wanna go you could call me top noncs archer. b:cool
    60 / 250.
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    How can one properly gauge the skill of a player? Most of the times that I fight with Nurfed/XuLin, they crit with Gush for 7k on me... when I only have 6.3kHP, do I even need to mention sleep + BT?. They could have all the skill in the game, but I'll never see that because I die way too fast. Samething with people like BanZzok, iamkiller, or Nospheratu. At point blank range, BanZzok air-to-grounds me for 2k in fox form -_- .... out of any serious consideration, you don't even *need* skills to 1 hit someone if you have a R8/G15+12 weapon. It's just whoever has the best timing for Ironguards win.

But... just want to throw _LoLLa_ out there for wiz, and Stayne for archer, they're the only ones that I've seen to do well in extended PVP. If those two ever CS'ed enough to R8/G15+12 and 10k+ HP... gg. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010

im slowly gearing my archer...slowly but surely lol b:laugh all in due time
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    TeamLlama, obviously.

Oh GOD Long, you know they're nothing but sh*t....and MrLlama is about as good a leader as Jlung is at being a Wizard.

UNFORTUNATELY, you all seem to forget that Zulu has brawn AND brains, which is why nobody wants to hit them, because anybody who does is just asking for a KoS and an *** kicking.
    They have (I think) two of the five most powerful Psychics in the server. (Longknife and I think UrDian is also in Zulu, and thunder_fist will be joining them soon. A personal goal of mine is to join alongside them as well.) They have several of the most powerful Wizards in the server. Not to mention, they have Jlung...and if you can get him down to 50% HP without ticking his charm, either you're 10x, or you're ganking.

And Nurfed isn't exactly a TW idiot. It was pretty intelligent to block off Kylin's way of "escaping" their assault, so to speak. Now the only land Kylin MAYBE POSSIBLY might be able to gain...is Crimson's land. Quite honestly, since none of them have so much as moved against one another, it's not going to happen.

Let them take the map, hell. It needs to be reset so Kylin can actually earn their land instead of hopping off what QQme and Over9000 gave away when they bombed. .....not that they will.....anybody else notice there aren't so many of them wandering around? Smells like Kingdom...terrible and rotting.
This discussion has been closed.