Zulu takeing over how am i not suprized?

Comments

• DoomKaiser - Harshlands
    DoomKaiser - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Tempest for the win. I have hit lv100 archers for 10k without a weapon lolb:pleased
    Your doubt is our powerb:thanks
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Also if you wanna know who the best on HL are.... Just look at Zulu's roster then compare it to pvp rankings or if you dont like that pick a non zulu champion and ill pick a zulu we put them both in npc gear n weps of the same lvl same class n let them go at it ill bet you 50 gold the zulu wins 3 outta 5.

Please dont speak of skill ive seen you pvp and pve and its pathetic.

You speak as if u were a pro pvper when u got op gears which in turn allows you to not resort to skill in order to beat other players(mostly), dont speak of pvp skills.
    Zulu does have sum good players, but dont generalize... KY also has sum good players, same goes for Crimson and Cash$hop.
    Zulu has alot of members that talk like that "we have the best players in HL, we r pro" when they r bad themselves(not implying u r bad). Never refer to pvp rankings to talk about being good player, most of it is jus a bunch of lowbie killers that would get owned easily by ppl of their lvl or equivalent gears.
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    npc gears is a sound idea. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hm npc gear pk i like the sound of that..already kill 9x with 69 sling whose up for some old school npc gear pvp b:victory
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You speak as if u were a pro pvper when u got op gears which in turn allows you to not resort to skill in order to beat other players(mostly), dont speak of pvp skills.
    Zulu does have sum good players, but dont generalize... KY also has sum good players, same goes for Crimson and Cash$hop.
    Zulu has alot of members that talk like that "we have the best players in HL, we r pro" when they r bad themselves(not implying u r bad). Never refer to pvp rankings to talk about being good player, most of it is jus a bunch of lowbie killers that would get owned easily by ppl of their lvl or equivalent gears.

Funny thing is i only mentiond the rankings cause atm thats all we have "officially" tbh ive never looked at them nor do i even know where to find them.

Ive never claimed myself to be pro tbh i was much better as a full time axe bm than i am with fists im only now getting comfortable with them. But i pvp constantly if im on im at a pk spot you wont find me hunting lowbies. I go after the best of them most times knowing im gonna die. Some kill with brute force +12 r8 yadda yadda some pure skill and game knowledge.That being said if an npc gear tourny was held here are my predictions based on what i have seen mind you ive only been playing 6-7 months.

BM= ROME... doubt ill get much argument here.

Cleric= Coheed ( not one of the "faumos people of HL but u will regret underestimating him.)

Veno= Squirrel tough call for me alot of good venos but shes a badass.

Barb= Jlung i know i know super op gear but i feel if u npc geared him he would still woop ***

Psy= Physicist (dians psy may take this but he only just started playing it Phys kicked azz on his psy for a hot minute)

Wiz= Nurfed sick nasty nuff said.

Sin = Irae another one u may not know but ...lol

Archer= Stayne Dunno if he still plays but i havnt seen anyone do it better.

But im willing to bet in an npc gear only tourny alot of the so-called "nonfactors" would embarrass alot of +12 r8 nirvana players.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    BM= ROME agreed

Cleric= Coheed Acrelar hands down, this was probably your worst pick

Veno= Squirrel Iffy or Desiree, both good skill wise, others not really

Barb= Jlung I cant say since im a barb, never really pvp'd against other barbs cause its a waste of time....but any barb that +10s a weapon before armor is laughable imo.

Psy= Physicist lea lol. skill wise he was probably the best psy i saw and also probably the first to actually compete in pvp with the new class, so he had to figure it out on his own

Wiz= Nurfed agreed

Sin = Irae no clue about assassins, only ones that have ever impressed me have OP gear, like purehate. so no clue who would be most skilled

Archer= Stayne agreed

thats all i have ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Kanye saved this year's vmas by his last performance. Lets have a toast to the douchebagssssssssss.

hey, i already quoted this song on kylins forums, you are a thief! Anyway, it was probably the best performance of the night (as much as i love Em, im not afraid and love the way you lie have been played way too much lately) but it still doesnt even compare to Jay-Z last year.....he ripped the **** out of empire state of mind to close the night. Idk if any vma performance will ever top that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    BM= ROME... doubt ill get much argument here.

Cleric= Coheed ( not one of the "faumos people of HL but u will regret underestimating him.)

Veno= Squirrel tough call for me alot of good venos but shes a badass.

Barb= Jlung i know i know super op gear but i feel if u npc geared him he would still woop ***

Psy= Physicist (dians psy may take this but he only just started playing it Phys kicked azz on his psy for a hot minute)

Wiz= Nurfed sick nasty nuff said.

Sin = Irae another one u may not know but ...lol

Archer= Stayne Dunno if he still plays but i havnt seen anyone do it better.

But im willing to bet in an npc gear only tourny alot of the so-called "nonfactors" would embarrass alot of +12 r8 nirvana players.

Your choices for BM, Wiz, Archer and Veno are pretty good guesses. There around 3-4 BMs I know that skill wise are just as good as Rome so it would be pretty hard to name which of them is better. For Wiz I could say that there are some really good wizzards "skill wise" around so it would be very though to put a bet on who would win and I dont feel like theres still things I need to learn about wizz PvP who knows xD. For Archer my vote would probably go for either Stayne or Karken. For Psy I have absolutely no ideia who would win and the same goes for sin. Venomancer is very very though to choose because the competition is pretty high. For Barb would also be very though. For Cleric I have no clue, maybe "BigDin"b:shocked .
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    thats all i have ;p
    thats is your personal list like everyone else does one different because of the people they fight or see them often (friends).

i personally never fought Acrelar for example because i never seen this player before lvl 90, just in TW where clerics are easy to take down after they taste my purge and some stun. the only cleric ive seen in tw recently that doesnt go down easy is Dian... (dont even remember the name). maybe Aclerar is better with that kind of gear but yet he doesnt have that gear

veno... probably nyxya can take down more players than any veno mentioned above and then lets not forget Nei from the past. Seems like Iffy had some time to farm gear and improve in pvp while i left pw, even being his 2nd veno i had np killing him xD. i fough much better enemies like ecuadan or even omen for example. i made my veno (first one and the last one) just for farming and if i didnt meet ayekim from first lvls till 3x then Nei for 3x above i wouldnt have consider pvp on this class

barb... there is more to choose than just jlung

nurfed... just because he 1 shot most players now but you also dont see him alone. i know a few random wiz that can put a good fight and plenty of them (in zulu too) that just sutra/town portal when they see you
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    why do people always spell my name wrong :(

@Kenlee: who are you in tw? oO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I remember Acrelar being semi-difficult to take down in TW and PvP, but mainly due to his being joined at the hip with Scarlet.

And yes Happy, I quit the game. I log on occasionally to say hi to friends.

Not much point in playing a dead game. b:surrender
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    it doesnt mean that she isnt right...

i know plenty of zulu members that my pet just solo them easy when i find them alone. there are good geared players and good pvpers in zulu but not that many lately and those are the ones that cover the others azz.
    pvp ranking... you are kidding, right? take a look at lower lvl spots or PQ or cube entrance or whatever populated area with lowbies... you will find zulu there farming them. pvp is still players vs player, they being red doesnt mean they pvp... 1 shot lowbies doesnt take anything

+1
    and R8 +12 too b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I like how there are some members of Kylin who constantly say things like "Zulu only farms lowbies and doesn't know how to PvP" and then they come into TW and get outplayed consistently.

I mean, it seems to me that if you really sucked at PvP, then you wouldn't do so well in TW as a whole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    +1
    and R8 +12 too b:cute

Id love to know who these Zulu are that run from you and Ken cause personally i think your both full of it.
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Id love to know who these Zulu are that run from you and Ken cause personally i think your both full of it.

Pataka Pataka Pataka Pataka
    Pataka Pataka
    Pataka Pataka Pataka Pataka Pataka Pataka?

Gne?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Pataka Pataka Pataka Pataka
    Pataka Pataka
    Pataka Pataka Pataka Pataka Pataka Pataka?

Gne?

WTB > Translation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    WTB > Translation.

Is it possible to translate? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm bored so here's my best of each class list.

Barbarian - Chronex: Easily the best pvp barb. I've seen him demolish rank 8 wiz in 1v1s.
    Venomancer - Nei: Very good, Omen is a close second.
    Archer - Ajani: lolol that was a jk, I'd say Stayne.
    Cleric - BigDin, Prelude is really good to.
    Blademaster - Rome: He has the best stunlock I've seen.
    Wizard - DragonSlayer
    Sin - NinjaIchi
    Psy - I haven't really seen any Psy that stands out from the rest.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    double Rainbow All The Way, Across The Sky.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah So Intense
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    I'm bored so here's my best of each class list.

Barbarian - Chronex: Easily the best pvp barb. I've seen him demolish rank 8 wiz in 1v1s.
    Venomancer - Nei: Very good, Omen is a close second.
    Archer - Ajani: lolol that was a jk, I'd say Stayne.
    Cleric - BigDin, Prelude is really good to.
    Blademaster - Rome: He has the best stunlock I've seen.
    Wizard - DragonSlayer
    Sin - NinjaIchi
    Psy - I haven't really seen any Psy that stands out from the rest.

euh...no
    Barbarian - Endless_life You never saw him... lol
    Venomancer - Desiree
    Archer - Curses (R8 +12 Ofc)
    Cleric - I dont have any...
    Blademaster - Rome +1 (Nirvana +?)
    Wizard - Nurfed? Liberty_? (R8 +12 - 10 ofc)
    Sin - NinjaIchi +1 ( Nirvana +10)
    Psy - I haven't really seen any Psy that stands out from the rest +1

Cashshopers>Everyone b:bye

EDIT: I forgot Wolfo is a nice barb too :P (Nirvana +12)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    euh...no
    Venomancer - Desiree

Seems you missed my point. My entire list is based on whom i thought would win an npc gear tourny there current gear is irrelevant. And i wouldnt lump Liberty and Nurfed together, i can think of 5-6 wizzies that play better than lib.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Seems you missed my point. My entire list is based on whom i thought would win an npc gear tourny there current gear is irrelevant. And i wouldnt lump Liberty and Nurfed together, i can think of 5-6 wizzies that play better than lib.

Mhmm, a tournament with a restriction on gears and with a limit (+3 and flawless shards max, in exemple)... could be interesting o:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Mhmm, a tournament with a restriction on gears and with a limit (+3 and flawless shards max, in exemple)... could be interesting o:

No, no +3 no shards nada str8 from npc gear only.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    If you will make a tournament like that, Pm me IG b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol @ tournament with npc gear
    any wizard would plain suck with npc gear, you can barely break 1k pdef and 2k hp plus your skills with that weapon... nvm go ahead and have your fun
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    lol @ tournament with npc gear
    any wizard would plain suck with npc gear, you can barely break 1k pdef and 2k hp plus your skills with that weapon...

LOl the person ure fighting is in npc gear with an npc wep also, this is where your skill knowledge and status effects are gonna win the day for ya. That and you would be fighting another wiz same lvl same gear. So your point is mute.

I honestly dont think it can happen i doubt pwi would offer any support and you would need some or some OMG OMG IR SO PRO veno would come along and take advantage of everyone's npc'ness.
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    euh...no
    Venomancer - Desiree

I've seen Endless and skill wise he isn't as good as Chronex.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol jus like Acrelar said, this turned into a best of each class threadb:laugh In npc gear wizards would suck against most classes simply cuz they have AA. I know alot of wizards as good as Nurfed in skill and a few even better then him, same goes for all this ppl everyone mentioned; In NPC gear like sum1 said, the outcome would come different for so many fights that you wouldnt even think about a best of each class after it cuz there were too many that rolled and got rolled by different players. Because of that, its stupid to talk about best of each class in skills especially cuz the game itself doesnt require alot of skill to play...
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    In an NPC gear event, I honestly think LA would do alright. It may sucks vs decent weapons, but I'd think it would be pretty well balanced vs NPC gear.

Anyone wanna prove me wrong?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    euh...no
    Venomancer - Desiree

I have +12 R8? Lucky Me :D

Stayne and I used to 1 v 1 back when our gear was equal. I remember doing GV and FC with him when I used to play and we had some 1 v 1's then. I remeber when he had +8 FC bow. We were always a pretty even match until I started outgearing him, which makes sense. Stayne was a great archer! wish he still played.

Endless is definitely the best barb...gear helps but he uses whatever skill this game actually requires.

Acrelar or BigDin for clerics

I havent seen anyone play wiz as well as nurfed...xulin was a pretty good kiter tho. Liberty is cool, but she doesnt belong in this list.

Venos is a tossup...Iffy, desiree, i dunno

no one cares about sins really...sin pvp is kind of a joke

Rome for bms

idk about psychics

lots of OP archers, i dunno really. maybe me since i apparently have +12 r8 b:cute

just kidding
This discussion has been closed.