Zulu takeing over how am i not suprized?

Lutirica - Harshlands
Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Chronicles
When everyone is to scared to attack them its a wonder they didnt have the whole map.
Zulu is weak in the best of times only reason they are good is because they have so many 100+ that doesnt mean they have skill or power even all it means is that they have the levels. b:chuckle So +1 for the cowerds b:laugh b:thanks And as long as you live in fear of them you will never beat them on any ground.
Fail troll of harshlands
Post edited by Lutirica - Harshlands on

Comments

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    When everyone is to scared to attack them its a wonder they didnt have the whole map.
    Zulu is weak in the best of times only reason they are good is because they have so many 100+ that doesnt mean they have skill or power even all it means is that they have the levels. b:chuckle So +1 for the cowerds b:laugh b:thanks And as long as you live in fear of them you will never beat them on any ground.

Yes, we need to gather all skilled players and atk them at the same time. They have gears but skill>gears.b:laugh
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Zulu from what i have seen are nothing without their high lvls. Meaning that they do not have the know how to take on people with just the mind. Personally i would only need very few high lvls to win a fight against them, Because i know for a fact that the mind always over comes brute strength b:thanks
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Zulu from what i have seen are nothing without their high lvls. Meaning that they do not have the know how to take on people with just the mind. Personally i would only need very few high lvls to win a fight against them, Because i know for a fact that the mind always over comes brute strength

**** guys.

She figured us out.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Zulu from what i have seen are nothing without their high lvls. Meaning that they do not have the know how to take on people with just the mind. Personally i would only need very few high lvls to win a fight against them, Because i know for a fact that the mind always over comes brute strength b:thanks

Tell me one major guild that would've gotten where they were without their high levels. I challenge you.
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Tell me one major guild that would've gotten where they were without their high levels. I challenge you.

TeamLlama, obviously.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    inbefore best of each class nurfed,iffy,rome...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    inbefore best of each class nurfed,iffy,rome...

Don't forget Longknife. :c
    I <3 AGOREY
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Don't forget Longknife. :c
    I think Dian has a better psy than you... .___.

Oh hai arcelar. :3
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Zulu has some of the best PvPers on the server. So does KY.

Zulu happens to have more active PvPers, obviously due to the fact they are RPK and KY isn't.

I fail to see the point of this thread.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Zulu happens to have more active PvPers, obviously due to the fact they are RPK and KY isn't.

The point of this treat is to highlight how boring MTV's VMAs were this year.
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Im pretty sure Kylin has somehow managed to become even scrubbier than ever. I cant actually think of any single person actively playing that stands out as "one of the best PVPers on the sever."

To be honest, there are very few left in Zulu either.

Do you even play this game any more, or did you just ragequit Kylin? Or are you just trolling the boards like Taboo?

And this:
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Im pretty sure Kylin has somehow managed to become even scrubbier than ever. I cant actually think of any single person actively playing that stands out as "one of the best PVPers on the sever."

To be honest, there are very few left in Zulu either.

Do you even play this game any more, or did you just ragequit Kylin? Or are you just trolling the boards like Taboo?

And this:

ohai happy can i join PnButt and declare all out war on wodan?
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited September 2010

On KY's applications we now ask for ppl with telepathic skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited September 2010

lmao, they really did suck.....best part was justin beiber looking like a dumb *** not knowing how to get to the stage, or when he was drumming and dropped his stick. that kid is such a joke too bad all the 13-18 year old girls (and rhyme) vote for his garbage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    that kid is such a joke too bad all the 13-18 year old girls (and rhyme) vote for his garbage.

fixt4truthiness
    edited September 2010
    lmao, they really did suck.....best part was justin beiber looking like a dumb *** not knowing how to get to the stage, or when he was drumming and dropped his stick. that kid is such a joke too bad all the 13-18 year old girls (and rhyme) vote for his garbage.

That's the real reason why i don't listen to music in Zulu's vent. Way more beiber than what my ears can handle. LULZ
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2010

ZuLu will be attacked this week.

You are disrespectful. We dare you to build a faction and conquer land. Both Zulu and Kylin will KOS you. You understand nothing about faction relations.
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    Iffybear - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Since when did this game take skill? b:faint
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Since when did this game take skill? b:faint

before anni packs came out.. b:victory now its all gear > skill
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Lutricia your an an idiot of the highest caliber. Zulu is weak? um ok... Zulu are cowards? um ok...

People like you are the reason i joined Zulu tbh you made me wonder what all the fuss was about. So thank you for pushing me into the best faction on HL.

Also if you wanna know who the best on HL are.... Just look at Zulu's roster then compare it to pvp rankings or if you dont like that pick a non zulu champion and ill pick a zulu we put them both in npc gear n weps of the same lvl same class n let them go at it ill bet you 50 gold the zulu wins 3 outta 5.

Please dont speak of skill ive seen you pvp and pve and its pathetic.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    pick a non zulu champion and ill pick a zulu we put them both in npc gear n weps of the same lvl same class n let them go at it ill bet you 50 gold the zulu wins 3 outta 5.

LMAO, you are soooooooo confident......3 out of 5 haha, what kind of bragging is that? Im so good at ping pong, match me up against any asian here and i bet you $300 i win 11 out of 21 games!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    LMAO, you are soooooooo confident......3 out of 5 haha, what kind of bragging is that? Im so good at ping pong, match me up against any asian here and i bet you $300 i win 11 out of 21 games!

LOL you just earned the title of HL IDIOT!! Congratz sweety i knew you could do it!!!!

Multiple games and or matches is internationally accepted as the "fair" way to compete. Matter of fact the only championship i can think of that dosn't use the model is the NFL.

But ok tabby ill bet the same 50 on 1 match no problem.

P.S. Dont try so hard its unbecoming.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Wow what a speach, your like Martin Luther King, Ghandi and Barack Obama all rolled into one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lutricia your an an idiot of the highest caliber. Zulu is weak? um ok... Zulu are cowards? um ok...

People like you are the reason i joined Zulu tbh you made me wonder what all the fuss was about. So thank you for pushing me into the best faction on HL.

Also if you wanna know who the best on HL are.... Just look at Zulu's roster then compare it to pvp rankings or if you dont like that pick a non zulu champion and ill pick a zulu we put them both in npc gear n weps of the same lvl same class n let them go at it ill bet you 50 gold the zulu wins 3 outta 5.

Please dont speak of skill ive seen you pvp and pve and its pathetic.
    it doesnt mean that she isnt right...

i know plenty of zulu members that my pet just solo them easy when i find them alone. there are good geared players and good pvpers in zulu but not that many lately and those are the ones that cover the others azz.
    pvp ranking... you are kidding, right? take a look at lower lvl spots or PQ or cube entrance or whatever populated area with lowbies... you will find zulu there farming them. pvp is still players vs player, they being red doesnt mean they pvp... 1 shot lowbies doesnt take anything
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This game takes payskill it's this super awesome thing that has about 16 digits on the front and 3 digits on the back well 7 but the first 4 are the last 4 on the front so ya. payskill is awesome because you don't even gotta level now you can just use payskill and in like 3k gone from your bank account you're level 100 then you gotta charge another 5k to get your super Op gear and weapons then another 2k to 4 socket and add Op gems then you aim for rank 9 so you use your payskill and u take out about 6 to 7 thousand dollars and now u have rank 9 with super Op attack level and super Op armor it's like super Op payskill is what everyone uses or if you're a girl u can ***** yourself for free Op gear "input name here if u know someone like that" payskill is the only way to win in this game or your just going to be a loser just like you are in real life. :3 so whenever you wanna play this game u gotta play using payskill, have a nice day and remember if u have no money your not welcomed :P

lol I'm not editing this to fix the errors Rhyme can.b:cute
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Double rainbow all the way, across the sky.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Kanye saved this year's vmas by his last performance. Lets have a toast to the douchebagssssssssss.
  • Rome - Harshlands
    Rome - Harshlands Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    can i be your pick for the npc gear fight erzenzia! plz? b:cute
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If its NPC gear Im a chalenger! b:victory

EDIT: I just remembered wizzards suck on npc gear agaisnt any class rofl
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
    edited September 2010
    i'd play PW if there were NPC gear competitions. Someone make treat NAOZ!!!!
This discussion has been closed.