The Chinese Servers got Server Merges. Why can't we?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dude, are you freaking twelve?

No, apparently you are:
    You idiotic troll, you speak for no one but yourself and i could care less that you get your kicks being on a "top" faction ganking the "second best guild" regularly. You're nothing but a bully both ingame and on forums. I guess you might as well come clean about how many heavy spenders you cybered to get your gear while you were oracling your way up, then again, you're likely the kind that likes to talk dirty to 14 year old girls... But of course, being a no lifer (and your continued pressence in forums while leveling over a 100 suggests nothing else) you must feel "entitled" to "your" game. Yea, you know just exactly what is better for the rest of us, don't you? TW must be vital even to those of us who actually go to pubs on weekend nights to meet our irl friends and will never be able to fully participate on an activity that would require us to sacrifice even a small part of our SOCIAL life.

Give it up already. You're arguing a half dozen points that weren't even worth commenting on the first place until you provoked the issue and I gave you specific reasons why, yet you think you're intellectually superior yet you can't even distinguish the garbage from what is actually worth discussing. I'm sure there is a term for this, please, educate me.

As for Einstien, yeah, he never made mistakes. As for Darwin and humans, civilization happened. Continue your ignorance.
    The intelligent person, so to speak, wastes no time in flame wars. Your pathetic attempts at proving yourself intelligent does prove my point concerning Freud to be right, whatever else you may want to say, and it should be obvious i speak the truth to anyone who would actually bother to read our exchanges. Go back to whatever hill it is that you came from and where they may share your contempt for education. You may be considered smart there, you're nothing but a troll here.

Amazing. Apparently you cannot discern the difference between education and intelligence, you have one but not the other and your obvious over-compensation of the former to cover the latter has not gone by unnoticed.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *steps away form the battlefield between Dark and MAN*b:shocked

I have yet to see anyone comment about how the TW pay inadvertently affects the economy whether you believe that TWers are in the minority of not. Because unless you think the entire base of the PW income is solely from fash nuts and mount collecters, I dont see anything solidly arguing against TW pay in coins having a sort of stimulation on the economy as far as buying/selling/trading in both catshops and the gold market. (BTW if you are not excluding the "hopeful TWers" then you dont exactly have a minority of "TWers" per se. I distinctly recall that most factions that I saw adds for in WC on both HT and Arch were "future TW" and to date I've only heard of 1 actively "non TW" faction on Arch server-unless I hear more I'll amend this statement)

There are people who TW for fun, TW for a fresh new look at PvP besides, PK and there are those who TW for coin. If the leaders abuse that coin then no one will trust that faction-simple as that. The ties of loyalty should not have to be tested by pulling a leader's power form under his feet/pull his incentives away.

Still thinking on that cross server TW and some ideas for it-maybe post something when I have food in my belly.
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If you don't know how to use urban dictionary or something to check the terms you don't know, don't post. I bet you'd say the first operating system was Windows.

Look man, it's really annoying that i have to deal with Michael's boyfriend everytime he decides to start flaming over some minor issue. If you can't keep your man-crush in your pants i suggest you do keep it away from me. And your urban dictionary is wrong, learn some gaming history.
    Please stop posting if that's all you can do.

It was your boyfriend who first became offensive, i wasn't even addressing him before he insulted me.
    So you admit you are not intelligent person? Good for you. You are also a bigger troll than Michael. Compared to you he's a good guy.

I'm a very reasonable poster when addressed in respectful terms, once again, it's your boyfriend who got things started.
    Banhammer is coming. I already see it.

Probably, it will likely come for both of us however, care to make it three? I have no beef with you but if you want to make this your problem then by all means go ahead. Make my day punk.b:sin
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *steps away form the sandbox between Dark and MAN*b:shocked

Fixed.
    b:chuckle
    *Ninjas TheDan*
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *steps away form the battlefield between Dark and MAN*b:shocked

I have yet to see anyone comment about how the TW pay inadvertently affects the economy whether you believe that TWers are in the minority of not. Because unless you think the entire base of the PW income is solely from fash nuts and mount collecters, I dont see anything solidly arguing against TW pay in coins having a sort of stimulation on the economy as far as buying/selling/trading in both catshops and the gold market. (BTW if you are not excluding the "hopeful TWers" then you dont exactly have a minority of "TWers" per se. I distinctly recall that most factions that I saw adds for in WC on both HT and Arch were "future TW" and to date I've only heard of 1 actively "non TW" faction on Arch server-unless I hear more I'll amend this statement)

There are people who TW for fun, TW for a fresh new look at PvP besides, PK and there are those who TW for coin. If the leaders abuse that coin then no one will trust that faction-simple as that. The ties of loyalty should not have to be tested by pulling a leader's power form under his feet/pull his incentives away.

Still thinking on that cross server TW and some ideas for it-maybe post something when I have food in my belly.

I believe I mentioned earlier that because of the TW pay changes, not a single faction has attacked us or shown up to our TWs. I personally think the TW pay doesn't affect the economy much because 3 hour TWs are expensive and the pay only compensates a fraction of the cost. Since the update, TWs aren't worth lasting more than 30 minutes anymore. Sure a server merge wouldn't address the coin costs problem... but at least the people that want to TW despite the cost would still have some incentive to gear up to compete against others who still want to TW. Isn't that the whole TW update tweak was supposed to address? Lack of competition? Well it looks like it backfired. A server merge would at least inject some excitement/competition which is better than none at all.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *steps away form the hose fight between Dark and MAN*b:shocked
    Fixed.
    b:chuckle
    *Ninjas TheDan*

Fixed b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fixed b:cute

Yay
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No, apparently you are:

Come on, we are down to "your mama" arguing already?
    Give it up already. You're arguing a half dozen points that weren't even worth commenting on the first place until you provoked the issue and I gave you specific reasons why, yet you think you're intellectually superior yet you can't even distinguish the garbage from what is actually worth discussing. I'm sure there is a term for this, please, educate me.

You jumped the gun at me at the mere suggestion that most players don't actually get to participate in your precious TW. I'm sure there are many players out there secretly enjoying all the qqing from top guild players usually oblivious, if not benefitting, from changes that have impacted the rest of us. You did not respond with arguments but with insults at a post that wasn't even addressed to you. And i've never claimed to be intellectually superior, that's your thing. Don't even presume you can tell me what i'm thinking worm.
    As for Einstien, yeah, he never made mistakes. As for Darwin and humans, civilization happened. Continue your ignorance.

Einstein made many mistakes both in his personal life and in academia. His most grievous one however was a certain letter he wrote to Roosevelt suggesting the posibility of Nuclear weapons. That one he regretted all his life... He was a great man but far from perfect. As for Darwin he was responsable for the theory of Evolution, not civilization... I'm not even sure what you were trying to say. My original point was to compare Freud to other great contributors to mankind's knowledge, since quoting him for some reason you considered "archaic". Seriously it is only you who has demonstrated ignorance on this...
    Amazing. Apparently you cannot discern the difference between education and intelligence, you have one but not the other and your obvious over-compensation of the former to cover the latter has not gone by unnoticed.

Amazing apparently you could miss the freaking point i was only quoting Freud to make a point about your obsession with intelligence. Lacking education doesn't provide you with intelligence, far from it, it takes away from it. That's Plato FYI.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It took you 26 minutes to write that reply ^^. Hahaha. Good job.

Look man, it's really annoying that i have to deal with Michael's boyfriend everytime he decides to start flaming over some minor issue. If you can't keep your man-crush in your pants i suggest you do keep it away from me. And your urban dictionary is wrong, learn some gaming history.

It was your boyfriend who first became offensive, i wasn't even addressing him before he insulted me.

I'm a very reasonable poster when addressed in respectful terms, once again, it's your boyfriend who got things started.

Probably, it will likely come for both of us however, care to make it three? I have no beef with you but if you want to make this your problem then by all means go ahead. Make my day punk.b:sin

Actually sit back and take the time to read what you've written, then read the next quote.
    Dude, are you freaking twelve?

'nuff said.

I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    All right, I think we can end this here.

Keep the TW talk to the TW sticky.The insults are to stay in this thread, don't bring them with you.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.