PWI Fall Beauty Contest 2010

Options

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Heyah Hope!

I have an idea about the added description thingy. I don't remember how you really did it, but oh well. Below, i will give an example of how I thought this would be considered. (Pay no attention to the numbers, for they are just examples).

TOTAL Face (whatever aspects of it): max available points 50
    TOTAL Body: max available points 40
    Total Face + Total Body (max available points) = 90

In that case 90 would be the highest one could score... BUT...

Description (EXTRA): max available points 10
    if you had read the first post, her post about the description is not a MUST but a 'feel free to add', insinuating that it does not count as the deciding factors. If she HAD clearly put 'character description' as an added bonus point im sure alot of others would have taken the time to write them down. As it stands, this was not stated, that is why she is stating that it does not count toward the final 700 points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if you had read the first post, her post about the description is not a MUST but a 'feel free to add', insinuating that it does not count as the deciding factors. If she HAD clearly put 'character description' as an added bonus point im sure alot of others would have taken the time to write them down. As it stands, this was not stated, that is why she is stating that it does not count toward the final 700 points.

Jesus, effin, Christ, cry me a river.
    Your post REALLY annoyed me.
    You are a liar, or you like fiction writing.
    Hope did not say it does not count because it was not stated before, but because the math didn't add up and she was confused. Learn2read.
    Also, do read ALL of Hope's post and see for yourself. (Hint: post 2).

Please, take your drama out of here and don't let it spoil the contest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Instructions:

1.) You must provide:
    - 1 side screenshot (so your eyes look like either < or >)
    - 1 face screenshot (get as close as possible without ruining the picture)
    - 1 front screenshot (show off your body! but have it so you we can still see your character)
    - 1 screenshot with UI features (though feel free to blur them out or whatever)

2.) Feel free to post a description of your character to help us understand it better!

[

Maybe you misread it. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Jesus, effin, Christ, cry me a river.
    Your post REALLY annoyed me.
    You are a liar, or you like fiction writing.
    Hope did not say it does not count because it was not stated before, but because the math didn't add up and she was confused. Learn2read.
    Also, do read ALL of Hope's post and see for yourself. (Hint: post 2).

Please, take your drama out of here and don't let it spoil the contest.

2.) Feel free to post a description of your character to help us understand it better!

b:shutup

edit: damn i got ninja'd xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buttercupcruella
    edited September 2010
    Options
    (Partial)Illiteracy in pwi? Oh, why am I not surprised???
    *sighs*
    I wonder who will be the first one to point out ALL the quotes related to the additional points of description, 'cause I will not do it, if you refuse to read anything past the first line.

Good luck!

P.S. Decepistar, I expect an apology for jumping on me with false argument. The ladies? above me weren't offensive, so I'll let it slide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *sighs*
    I wonder who will be the first one to point out ALL the quotes related to the additional points of description, 'cause I will not do it, if you refuse to read anything past the first line.

Good luck!

P.S. Decepistar, I expect an apology for jumping on me with false argument. The ladies? above me weren't offensive, so I'll let it slide.
    I'm a guy actually ijs. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
  • buttercupcruella
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm a guy actually ijs. :D

Yea, hence the '?' after ladies. Now I know.b:chuckle You man beast, you.

Edit: Kris... does your signature have the word 'what' twice for a reason or is it a mistake?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *sighs*

Good luck!

i expect an apology from you for calling me a liar (for what i have no idea, it was more or less a statement...) on a serious note, an apology is only meant for those who respond with some etiquette not go fussing about rivers and liars with an aggressive attitude.

god its scary to think how you would react irl, causing a fuss every time someone says a short sentence to you "I got annoyed! I demand an apology! Your a liar!! Im gonna sue mcD's!"
    b:chuckle
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • buttercupcruella
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i expect an apology from you for calling me a liar (for what i have no idea, it was more or less a statement...) on a serious note, an apology is only meant for those who respond with some etiquette not go fussing about rivers and liars.

god its scary to think how you would react irl, causing a fuss every time someone says a short sentence to you "I got annoyed! I demand an apology! You're a liar!! Im gonna sue mcD's!"

You are a liar, or a fiction writer or a total ignorant or something (based on what ya wrote. No false accusations in my post:)

If you were .... sorry.. scratch that... people should apologize if they realize their mistakes end of statement. Not if.... *insert whatever*.

If some1 says something that is not true and tries to negate me when I know I'm right, well... I guess you don't wanna cross me irl. Also, in your quote I fixed a grammatical error. Off for today.

Enjoy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You are a liar, or a fiction writer or a total ignorant or something (based on what ya wrote. No false accusations in my post:)

If you were .... sorry.. scratch that... people should apologize if they realize their mistakes end of statement. Not if.... *insert whatever*.

If some1 says something that is not true and tries to negate me when I know I'm right, well... I guess you don't wanna cross me irl. Also, in your quote I fixed a grammatical error. Off for today.

Enjoy!
    pls dont corrupt hopes thread any further with your closet superiority complex (combined with aggressive behavior). Usually ill continue on but im gonna stop here cause Hope > You. Her thread is more important than dealing with crazy exploding pple on the forums ;)
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yea, hence the '?' after ladies. Now I know.b:chuckle You man beast, you.

Edit: Kris... does your signature have the word 'what' twice for a reason or is it a mistake?
    Oh...oh wow, i didn't see that, ty for pointing that out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    YOU GUYS JUST STOP IT.

After this post, EVERYTHING you all have been discussing will go to PMs.
    Failure to do so will mean disqualification from the contest.
    Look at this behavior, this is NOT what I meant by discussion.

In other words, the reason I added the Description part was to get to know people better.
    Why did I put it on the spreadsheet?
    At the time I was exhausted from school/practice/etc. and was not thinking.
    I unconsciously let it aside in my mind and kept it up until now.
    It is my mistake and I take responsibility from it.
    So please stop all the arguing and behave, alright?
    b:cute

Anyways!
    Just like last night everyone is at my house currently,
    And we're going to go ahead and finish the guys now if we can.
    Hopefully tomorrow or maybe even tonight I can post the thread to vote for the guys.
    Lets see what happens!
    b:victory

P.S. Random question, anybody know information on AI [Artificial Intelligence]?
    Its my biology honors homework

Edit (again): Oh so I saw randomly that someone thought my sister sounds more mature than me...
    Yeah... Even in real life she's more mature to be honest...
    She gives up most of her free time for just dance when she could be with friends.
    She's so dedicated to the one thing she loves so it really matures her.

Me on the other hand?
    I live life to have fun and to make others happy
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • MadisonRayne - Heavens Tear
    MadisonRayne - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hi

seems this is taking alot of effort on your part, so i came to spare u 5 min of it to say that my 2nd entry (LaceyRoxx) entry 42 I believe (or 43) is disqualified for not having default armor on (she has like lvl 30 equips on in the SS's)
    I really wish I woulda noticed this BEFORE the deadline so I could fix it, but I didnt.
    so before you spend ur time judging her might as well just disqualify her :/

oh well, at least my main char followed the rules I guess >_>

PS: I woulda PM'd this to you but well, I cant even PM ppl anymore in this forum cuz core connect **** doesnt work for me o.O
    I always just see "server not found" nice feature pwe lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    My character recently got a makeover... Wish I could've entered it after, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @Krisnda - Oh gosh hahahaha thanks so much! Was suppose to break the unhappiness but didn't think someone would actually do it!
    b:thanks

@MadisonRayne - Awww!!!!!! Thanks for telling me this. It really helps since we start judging only to realize we shouldn't have. I'm excited to look at your main entry though!
    b:cute

@JellyRoast - Awww!!!! Well, once this contest is over the next one will be out shortly so yeah :3

Anyways, we're making curry at our house (or attempting to.............................)
    So.... While it cooks, more entries to be done!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol, thats what i usually do ^^, so the guys may get done today (or tomorrow)? also, curry? Sounds good :D hope its spicy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Bring On the Crookedness.

Wait wrong Phrase.. I just wanted to Say RIGGED
  • Vymph - Heavens Tear
    Vymph - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:surrender

I'm glad someone made my idea work and even better. Good luck to all the contestants; I apologize for my hosting failure for the first. b:bye
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Dahiko, I really hope you'e not saying this contest is rigged, because it isn't... period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Dahiko, I really hope you'e not saying this contest is rigged, because it isn't... period.

Oh dear I'm sorry i wanted to say Rigged or did i say that already O-o

Name's Dashiko

Not Da-Hiko. "GroupieLover" Har har har har har har
    edited September 2010
    Options
    oh wow, you're so funny. I'm terrible sorry for making a typo, I know your name. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... and the contest is not rigged and you have failed to prove yourself that it is.

• Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    oh wow, you're so funny. I'm terrible sorry for making a typo, I know your name. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... and the contest is not rigged and you have failed to prove yourself that it is.

Actually i'm all bright, sunshine and sprinkles. =3 How are you today sir?b:thanks

*Rigged*
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ma'am*

I'm fine, than you? :)

I still see no proof of what is rigged *looks around*

• Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ma'am*

I'm fine, than you? :)

I still see no proof of what is rigged *looks around*

Oh the Riggednessnessnessnessness

*Rigged*

I'm fine. having donuts watching morning Namaste America on Colors channel and praying the PWI shuts down everyday.

Did i mention this contest was RIGGED
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    KiAngelo - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Dashiko you can't say it's Rigged because none of your characters ever won

You say it's rigged because of POPULARITY/SOCIAL STATUS....Let's say a level 1 character has the sexiest character either of us has ever seen. They're not going to win because Nobody knows them lol. Simple as that. Prove me wrong????

Dashiko's right, Somebody thats a forum **** is going to win Hands down; with 2k posts or more i can almost guarantee that.

As she said RIGGED.
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dashiko You Can't Say It's Rigged Because None Of Your Characters Ever Won

You Say It's Rigged Because Of Popularity/social Status....let's Say A Level 1 Character Has The Sexiest Character Either Of Us Has Ever Seen. They're Not Going To Win Because Nobody Knows Them Lol. Simple As That. Prove Me Wrong????

Dashiko's Right, Somebody Thats A Forum **** Is Going To Win Hands Down; With 2k Posts Or More I Can Almost Guarantee That.

As She Said Rigged.

Egads..flame Him....
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Rigged you say?

Well, I won't say anymore.

A video response directed @Dashiko and @KiAngelo will be up in a short period of time.
    Oh hey you two by the way, or should I say.... one
    Great to see you again, I haven't forgotten you
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't even think either of them entered a character into this contest... I'm not surprised, I remember that they both hang out with each other and rain on parades and/or get upset when one or the other gets insulted.

*sigh* trouble makers.

Besides, most of the people that even entered in the first place hang out in the forums... otherwise they wouldn't have seen the contest to enter. Sure, friends probably told a few of them of it but come on, you guys are being stupid. It's hard to run a fair contest, we all know that.

Hell, even the PWI staff can't do it. (Remember the fash contest?) No need to be a**holes over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Aerieath - Heavens Tear
    Aerieath - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Let the troublemakers be a source of entertainment and we shall sit by and watch how it proceeds. b:bye

Anyways, many thanks to BeingHope once again for organizing such an event. We will be patiently waiting for the results, so, take your time to finish your stuff b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote: Too many freaks, not enough circuses. b:scorn