PWI Fall Beauty Contest 2010

Options

Comments

• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No one here is sucking up to Hope, imo.

Also, you don't know why she was banned. It certainly wasn't because of this thread. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wingedfire
    wingedfire Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What. the. f. >_> This thread sure blew up into a whole bunch of crazyness since I last checked here...
    b:scornb:scornb:scorn
    ★Heaven's Tear Psychic★
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You can thank SerenityMare's siggy for letting me find out and do the research for myself.
    Everyone goes into denial when they all get grouped into something. It's like a symptom of being oblivious.

Example: You love this song so much but want to show everyoen you're not a groupie, but a few days later i catch you headbanging at a concert?

Explanatory Dialogue (Dramatization):

Dashiko: Wtf Gravi i thought you hated hip hop music?

Graviora: But But i wasn't listening to it i was just looking for..

Dashiko: lol yeah yeah...

Stop defending her Gravi, I know she's your buddy. Savor that moment for when she comes back wanting to use fire spin in a flame war considering the many comments i left on other topics of me celebrating her departure.

FYI: I Know why she got banned, She doesn't know when to Shut the **** Up and apparently she gets caught up in the unnecessary action of provoking/Attacking Mods (According to that thread). Heroes/cool kids get banned? No Egomaniacs/Dumb Kids get banned.

Moving on-- She's gone and I Am totally going to enjoy these moments of peace. I wish Michael_Dark would leave too. Why? because until this game kicks the bucket I'm not going anywhere, not even to forsaken world.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I admit, I am acquainted with her. I do enjoy her company. Am I all buddy-buddy with her? No. I have every right to defend her based on my opinion in that and this situation. You attacked her first, she tried to defend herself and her contest. I am not defending what happened with the whole anti-mod thing. I found it quite amusing myself, but didn't participate. I was in the MSN room, yes, but I mainly tabbed out. Aside from the slightly offtopic ramblings, I have every right to defend her, just as you have every right to feel the way you do.

And the music analogy is terrible, btw. :P I am the kind of person who bobs her head, taps her feet, and enjoys listening to music even if I plain-out hate it.

I admit I am a Big Bang groupie <33
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I do believe everything i said was on topic, Question is, do you know what the topic was? I Doubt it to a degree.

Oh and little Gravi that wasn't an analogy. Try one of the First two words in the following list:

Chat Dramatizations, METAPHORS, THEN analogies. Google them kay?

So you're not a buddy buddy good. But did i say Gravi was a butt kisser? No I didn't, i said the idiots who cheer her on are buttkissers or did i not imply that with MY FLAMESHIELD *Echo*.

Oh and aside from the "Off topic ramblings about what you do to music, not like i asked you (off topic much?)"

It was an example/Chat Dramatization like i said. Wasn't really implying that you head bang.

b:irritated b:irritated
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I was speaking of my offtopic ramblings. My apologies for the mistake. Edit: I sometimes go offtopic, its a bad habit.

Also, that wasn't a metaphor. A metaphor is a similie without the use of like or as. Example: The light was the sun in the dark room.

I don't understand where you're getting buttkisser from? I mentioned in my first post I don't think anybody here is being one but I never mentioned it after that?

EDIT#2: Grav has to disappear <3 Real life is the bomb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I was speaking of my offtopic ramblings. My apologies for the mistake. Edit: I sometimes go offtopic, its a bad habit.

Also, that wasn't a metaphor. A metaphor is a similie without the use of like or as. Example: The light was the sun in the dark room.

I don't understand where you're getting buttkisser from? I mentioned in my first post I don't think anybody here is being one but I never mentioned it after that?

But i um..Didn't use like or as as i recall so it's neither a meta or a similie.

Anywho i'm going to be honest since i like you, i just provoked Michael_Dark Again and i was hoping to flame some of her fans. But i didn't expect to reel you in Bleh...

Graviora...i ...you...Argh.. i give up...The politeness....b:angry New thread..
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Seriously Dashiko, carry your hate elsewhere.

Hope made this thread and contest to bring a little fun to the community.
    Youre making a fool of yourself with posting like that.
    Let this thread be for the people who care for the contest and if you really got to say negative stuff about it and Hope, make a new thread. Its not fair of you to do it here.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Don't go around the filter.
    Grim
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Stop feeding the flames guys, s/he is just trying to get us worked up probably. unless she really is this bitter. anyways just stop acknowledging her if shes going to just flame anything you say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Guys, stop feeding the troll. The last thing we need is for this thread to become a pile ashes that have been locked in a box and tossed into a deep dark trench.
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Bump for not having this die D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    go krisnda!! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Bump for not having this die D:

b:sadI think... this is...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *Starts "Contest-continuation Dance"*
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *Continues dance for fear of contest not continuing*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • _Lady - Dreamweaver
    _Lady - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *Bumps thread* Just because this contest is pro >>
    ~Characters~

_Lady: lvl 80 BM on Dreamweaver
    _Constantina: lvl 60 Cleric on Dreamweaver
    _Nomura: lvl 30 Wiz on Dreamweaver

Lady_Emal: lvl 61 BM on Sanctuary (Retired)
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:sad dont let it die!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Since ban circumvention is not allowed, I suggest Hope lets her sister post from her account and get this contest going or this contest is not going to be valid anymore since Hope will get banned anytime she makes another account to post from. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buttercupcruella
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Since ban circumvention is not allowed, I suggest Hope lets her sister post from her account and get this contest going or this contest is not going to be valid anymore since Hope will get banned anytime she makes another account to post from. :/

I was thinking the same. Serenity, don't you have msn contact with Hope? Could you suggest this idea to her?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hmm, this seems like a good idea, go for it! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    doesnt everyone have hopes msn? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    doesnt everyone have hopes msn? xD
    i don't D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Tomorrow, I'll be posting on behalf of Hope something that hopefully will clear things up a little bit. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AngelPhoenix - Heavens Tear
    AngelPhoenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ums, is the competitions still on? :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~MysticAve is Recruiting ^^ b:victory~
  • buttercupcruella
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I don't either, but that is not really the issue.

Serenity, thank you for being our 'middle man'.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Here is an update that I'm posting on behalf of Hope since she can't post and hopefully it will answer all your questions.

Hope made a video yesterday to explain how will things go till she is unbanned.

Also, I discussed with her how her sister could post instead of her, however, she said she doesn't want her sister on the forums in the time being.

Basically, the contest is still going and Hope will resume the results and updating as soon as her ban is lifted.

Thanks for your patience guys, I know we have all been waiting for the results but let's give it more patience. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AngelPhoenix - Heavens Tear
    AngelPhoenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sure thingo serenity ^_^ thank you for the update :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~MysticAve is Recruiting ^^ b:victory~
  • Necronism - Heavens Tear
    Necronism - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *random bump to keep thread up*

Thanks for the updates, Serenity b:pleased
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No problem, guys. ^^;;

Um, since I have Hope on msn, I'll be contacting her and see if she needs anything posted here or not and if there is, I'll be sure to post it. In the meantime, all we could do is wait. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]