Twilight Temple Discussion

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well a thread like this managed to get perfect horns removed.

I loved those b:sad

Should not have used them all b:cry

PS --> I am still convinced there is a glitch in the mob counter = bosses in PERMA Frenzy mode
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    but on those times bosses didnt went uber wiping a whole squad in few seconds.u cant compare that to this.
    Ohhhhhhh yes they did i remember running TT2-x taking 4 hours back then, and we took that much cause we DIDNT wipe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    how do u think it was in 2008 or early 2009, pple actually had to concentrate, use time, coordinate, and use meds. More than 90% of the time u didnt get your gears in time to wear them on lvling

And thats exactly the point people want a challenge but also be able to farm their gear. I'm not quite there yet but was planning to start arming soon. I see lvl 100's with high refined gear saying that it doesnt work theres a problem. I want to be able to farm(yes with a challenge) but be able to arm TT90 with my gear. As I should be able to.

you said "More than 90% of the time u didnt get your gears in time to wear them on lvling" if now you cant even farm til your higher level then its complete idiocy. Again this is going by what I have seen people post I'm not there myself.

to echo again "this is suppose to be instances where you go to farm your endgame gears, not need endgame gear to be able to survive."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    how do u think it was in 2008 or early 2009, pple actually had to concentrate, use time, coordinate, and use meds. More than 90% of the time u didnt get your gears in time to wear them on lvling

LOL you serious?

Back in the day, an ok squad can do things, are you really that blind or are you that dumb?

Now, you can't bypass it unless you have a full squad DDing, and like some people said, kill it in approximately 5 minutes.

Please do not compare the old days with now, TT is not only a source for gear but also a source of money, cutting that completely is just plain dumb.

Challenge? give me a break please, as a Mage, I don't get in much TT squads, but now? It is impossible to get into one.

You can run your mouth all you want, but doesn't change the fact that they screwed TT, if they have wanted to give us a challenge, there is always the option of implementing a new instance, not "tweaking" an instance, that EVERYONE relies on.

Think before you type nonsense please.
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    edited August 2010
    you said "More than 90% of the time u didnt get your gears in time to wear them on lvling" if now you cant even farm til your higher level then its complete idiocy. Again this is going by what I have seen people post I'm not there myself.
    you CAN farm them. Its just the definition of 'farmable' these days have become 'no meds, no charms, AFK attack, done in 1hr'
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Neoardar - Harshlands
    Neoardar - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    TT NEVER GOING TO BE CHANGED

just as other things TW,nirvana and DQ price b:laughb:cryb:laugh the discussion is still going on.
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    3-x even owns cash shoper players i know some so stop comparing to the old days kthxbai.

i dare u to go 3-1 at least full squad WITHOUT any1 with tt90 gear and without cash shopers.

Lets see if u can complete it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    you CAN farm them. Its just the definition of 'farmable' these days have become 'no meds, no charms, AFK attack, done in 1hr'

An average squad with all of those can't do 3-3 in 4 hours, the only ones that have a shot are the ones with nirvana and guess what THEY don't need tt99...is it sinking in yet?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Nobody my level could do this even with insano gears. There is no stupid charm or med that could save my 4k hp from this boss. Get off your 102 godmode seat and try it with a 90 squad. Then we can talk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    TT NEVER GOING TO BE CHANGED

just as other things TW,nirvana and DQ price b:laughb:cryb:laugh the discussion is still going on.

dont forget 3* descompose nerf b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010

I can agree with you on this much...but even for me, the "changes" are extremely drastic...

Once again: I am still convinced there is a glitch in the mob counter = bosses in PERMA Frenzy mode

^my new slogan till proven otherwise
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I can agree with you on this much...but even for me, the "changes" are extremely drastic...

Once again: I am still convinced there is a glitch in the mob counter = bosses in PERMA Frenzy mode

Me are the magical hamster and me are approve of this slogan.
    b:victory
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignation - Lost City
    edited August 2010

So, if I do go farm for money, I need to spend more than I can get? again with the nonsense.

So, I need a full squad, which if a gold mat drops, we will split it 6 ways ok?
    And I need a charm, a gold charm lets say, 1.5 mil? defense charms, pots, pvp pots.

So basicly, TT is the new TW?

My comment is: .....lol?
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010

There was no 4 hr limit back in the old days and we can (and have, I clearly remember a 4.5 hr long 1-2) afford to keep on dying and coming back.
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited August 2010

no my definition is the same as yours "concentrate, use time, coordinate, and use meds." I dont like charms because then it is not a free game because you are relying on a cash item. a high 8x, low 9x squad should be able to farm just like you o great and mighty 10xs did way back when.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010

b:cute Hammy!! b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2010

off topic : hamsta u ever gonna get lv 91? b:chuckle i remember when u were 8x n i was 6x back on revoomega
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DTK - Dreamweaver
    DTK - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2010

hmm someone should try doing the bosses without doing mobs. If you're wrong then just imagine the new "frenzy mode"b:shocked
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    While i do agree that the recent changes are fun, it is a bit much. 3-1 was too easy to begin with, so some tweaking to it wouldve been nice. But what you did was make it too much for 8x squads farming TT 90 gear to handle. Aoe Hp and p def debuff, aoe seal, aoe purge, and random aggro is a bit much on dark colleast. Ancient evil in 2-3 is now easier than GBA boss. I'm not saying to change it back completely, since it was obviously too easy, but maybe taking out the p def debuff, hp debuff, and random aggro would help alot. Maybe there is a way to solo it now with the changes, but it would require alot of skill. I cant speak on the changes from 3-2 and 3-3, but from what i hear, it was hard enough to begin with.
    >.<
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Farming belial as lower 90's with no TT90 armor: I consider that a challenge.
    Farming belial as 7X, which what 9X in 3-X now seems: I consider that stupid.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    hmm someone should try doing the bosses without doing mobs. If you're wrong then just imagine the new "frenzy mode"b:shocked

That is why I do not think I am wrong...I could be...but atm I do not think that I am b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Okay..just killed the 3-3 BH boss..did it with 2 BMs 1 uncharmed barb, me on my wizard, and 2 clerics, 1 cleric with 5k HP, the other with 6.7k HP, 1 BM uncharmed.

The boss did his normal 1 shot magic damage to one of the BMs, which is normal since this was sometimes happening before the update, and he did it to the barb as well when the boss got too close and stunned the clerics.

So the entire time on the boss, only 2 people died, and we easily recovered from it, he did his seal purge random aggro ****..but it didn't really affect us.

Noone in the squad cash shops, but we were able to kill it easily...
    edited August 2010
    So, if I do go farm for money, I need to spend more than I can get? again with the nonsense.

So, I need a full squad, which if a gold mat drops, we will split it 6 ways ok?
    And I need a charm, a gold charm lets say, 1.5 mil? defense charms, pots, pvp pots.

So basicly, TT is the new TW?

My comment is: .....lol?
    My comment is: the silver platter is gone. Deal with the plastic plate u got.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    off topic : hamsta u ever gonna get lv 91? b:chuckle i remember when u were 8x n i was 6x back on revoomega

Dun dun dun~!
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignation - Lost City
    edited August 2010

My comment is: What silver platter? are you really dumb or something?
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Yeah, it's unrealistic to assume that you can do a instance to make money and acquire gear. That's totally not the point of places like Twilight Temple. Nope, not a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    While i do agree that the recent changes are fun, it is a bit much. 3-1 was too easy to begin with, so some tweaking to it wouldve been nice. But what you did was make it too much for 8x squads farming TT 90 gear to handle. Aoe Hp and p def debuff, aoe seal, aoe purge, and random aggro is a bit much on dark colleast. Ancient evil in 2-3 is now easier than GBA boss. I'm not saying to change it back completely, since it was obviously too easy, but maybe taking out the p def debuff, hp debuff, and random aggro would help alot. Maybe there is a way to solo it now with the changes, but it would require alot of skill. I cant speak on the changes from 3-2 and 3-3, but from what i hear, it was hard enough to begin with.
    see the sad thing nowadays is pple lvl SO fast, the time it used to farm TT mats before 2-4weeks hardcore running everyday, are spend lvling from Lv60-100 and they wonder why they die so easily with the gears they skip....
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010

ROFL...that cat is SO creepy!!! b:shockedb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    see the sad thing nowadays is pple lvl SO fast, the time it used to farm TT mats before 2-4weeks hardcore running everyday, are spend lvling from Lv60-100 and they wonder why they die so easily with the gears they skip....

This is not about hyer/oracle noobs. I can go back on my BM on DW that I leveled the long way, and I doubt 3-X will have anymore mercy on me than if I went with my 95 BM that I power leveled in a few weeks.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Okay..just killed the 3-3 BH boss..did it with 2 BMs 1 uncharmed barb, me on my wizard, and 2 clerics, 1 cleric with 5k HP, the other with 6.7k HP, 1 BM uncharmed.

The boss did his normal 1 shot magic damage to one of the BMs, which is normal since this was sometimes happening before the update, and he did it to the barb as well when the boss got too close and stunned the clerics.

So the entire time on the boss, only 2 people died, and we easily recovered from it, he did his seal purge random aggro ****..but it didn't really affect us.

Noone in the squad cash shops, but we were able to kill it easily...
    Great Job!

Now go do steelation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
This discussion has been closed.