GOAL: 60mil, QUESTION: how???? Advise from rich ppl wanted :-3

1235»

Comments

• Miiko - Dreamweaver
    Miiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Some people here need to take the advice given to them from this thread, and instead of proving to others - and to themselves - why it's impossible to make reasonable profit from merchanting/gold trading etc, to put their energy into thinking how it is possible.
    :P
    Miiko: a Venomancer powered by coffee. c[_]

Dynasty recruiting people level 75+ ^-^
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Decus, my dear, we have a lot of idiots in this thread. They're all wearing blinkers and they're all refusing to read posts because then they'd have to accept that they're wrong and QQ, truth hurts.

Let's just sit and laugh at them for their narrow minded ways and the fact they will ignore posts so that they don't have to accept they were wrong and just made the biggest fool of themselves. They're the only people looking stupid.

BTW, hai. =D
    lol get mad more and post more shet that we care about. it burns you inside, isnt it?
    i gave you an obvious example (omg i even did that to an ignorant) and you continuously kewkew and call names, nothing new. truth hurts heh?
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    lol get mad more and post more shet that we care about. it burns you inside, isnt it?
    i gave you an obvious example (omg i even did that to an ignorant) and you continuously kewkew and call names, nothing new. truth hurts heh?

It's amazing how you read the posts directed at other people but never read a post directed at you.

The only person who seems to be spoiling for a fight right now is you, so carry on, keep it up. Really. Like I said, hun, you're only making yourself look bad. I don't mind one bit, and I'm not even raging either. xD I've also proven I can read, unlike yourself. ^^

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    wow i can make myself look good or bad on a game forum. some ppl care about it... what is this world coming to?
    btw nice giant beast footprint drop. told you that even my bh's can make more than lol gold tradings
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Decus, my dear, we have a lot of idiots in this thread. They're all wearing blinkers and they're all refusing to read posts because then they'd have to accept that they're wrong and QQ, truth hurts.

Let's just sit and laugh at them for their narrow minded ways and the fact they will ignore posts so that they don't have to accept they were wrong and just made the biggest fool of themselves. They're the only people looking stupid.

BTW, hai. =D

Hai Airy ^.^ b:cute
    Yesh, yesh.
    Decus' income be directly proportional to the customer's ignorance.
    b:avoid

Stop telling people my secrets Hamsta! >:O
    :P

Ewww Miiko b:angry
    kenlee wrote: »
    QQ

Cool story, bro. b:bye
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver
    Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Buy stuff sell for more, end of story. And what a happy ending it was. b:pleased
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Buy stuff sell for more, end of story. And what a happy ending it was. b:pleased

mhmm... only reason im acknowledging your post is cuz i like ur siggy xD off topic of thread, but how did you animate it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    mhmm... only reason im acknowledging your post is cuz i like ur siggy xD off topic of thread, but how did you animate it?

That's actually from an anime, I'd guess Ouran High School Host Club. So it's just a regular .gif, not a self-drawn animation.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    That's actually from an anime, I'd guess Ouran High School Host Club. So it's just a regular .gif, not a self-drawn animation.

ah. okay. cuz i can never get mine to look that smooth xD of course I have to use gimp... oh well back on topic now b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Mm... <3

I just made 15mil in two nights from selling my old stuff. And herbs right before TW. (borrowed the idea from someone who posted in the thread.) Merchanting isn't really hard, even for this merchanting noob who doesn't know much about merchanting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Mm... <3

I just made 15mil in two nights from selling my old stuff. And herbs right before TW. (borrowed the idea from someone who posted in the thread.) Merchanting isn't really hard, even for this merchanting noob who doesn't know much about merchanting.

Yeah I guess its not bad. you just gotta figure out what you wanna be devoted to... whether that be buying and selling a ton of different stuff and keeping an eye on all of their markets, or focusing on one event or item.... Waring guild will definitely be interested in herbs and tokens for pots so score on that! gratz! I'm hiting up the gold market currently, tryin to figure out some trends and what not.

Keep merchanting! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Knowing that packs are either coming this Tuesday or the next one, I got around 200 gold for between 320k to 350k ea. That's a good easy 20 mil profit once packs come back. 5 mins of work involved.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Eeek! Many people haz teh Money Rage and teh Dolla Envy on this thread:<

However, thanks yall, a lot of helpful tips. Much like the OP, I've been trying recently to learn how to make money lately, as I have my lunar wep to buy. It's nice to know that Some people are kind enough to help us financially unstable people out rather than trying to keep the wealth to themselves. I'll see how things go with a 7mil starting investment. Wish me luck, lunar, here I come^,^"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.