Cube of Fate Friday Battle Royale Winner!

Comments

• angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    They unstickied the thread.

Probably trying to hide it now.....
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You guys need to be more patient.
    Maybe they meant this next weekend. Not this one.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2010

The thread was made on the 14th. They said it was this upcoming Friday. One would naturally assume it meant Friday the 16th. But I suppose you're right. They would tell us upcoming means any time in the relatively near future lol.

Though that doesn't explain why nobody cleared things up o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I haven't even had time to play... so there is still no 2x event, correct?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Balticus - Lost City
    Balticus - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:worried you know,it would be cool just to reply to us instead of letting messages pile up,we just want to know whats happening,most of us where hoping for this to recover from the never ending 8 months of packs,but thats not he matter,the matter is that we want to know whats the state of this prize of ours

thanks from a pwi fan b:thanks
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Then why unsticky the thread? If it were not to avoid having to answer their obvious error.
    edited July 2010
    Then why unsticky the thread? If it were not to avoid having to answer their obvious error.

Probably to stop all the damn QQ'ing about it. I know I'm sure as hell getting sick of coming to the forums and seeing 5 new topics about there being no 2x when there is a sticky.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Probably to stop all the damn QQ'ing about it. I know I'm sure as hell getting sick of coming to the forums and seeing 5 new topics about there being no 2x when there is a sticky.

well if someone can unsticky this, then why the hell can't they post something like.... "We are sorry for the inconvenience, this is being worked on." < even if its total BS thats the typical thing to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Silok - Lost City
    Silok - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    well if someone can unsticky this, then why the hell can't they post something like.... "We are sorry for the inconvenience, this is being worked on." < even if its total BS thats the typical thing to do.

Because they would rather partake in ninja-modding the sticky away and hoping that somehow people will 1) shut up about it and 2) forget about getting their 2x.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Because they would rather partake in ninja-modding the sticky away and hoping that somehow people will 1) shut up about it and 2) forget about getting their 2x.

yup. the playerbase seems to let A LOT of things slide... personally, I will not be letting this slide. if we dont get an announcement monday ill be sending in a complaint ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Tinaaaaaa - Lost City
    Tinaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:bye Fail event.
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Has anyone actually sent in a ticket regarding this and received a response?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silok - Lost City
    Silok - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yup. the playerbase seems to let A LOT of things slide... personally, I will not be letting this slide. if we dont get an announcement monday ill be sending in a complaint ticket.

Sounds like a good plan. I think they chose the wrong server to mess with if they want it to be forgotten. LC still hasn't let Wadzio forget about dropping his +10 lunar and that was months ago.
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lalalalala
  • LynnLavender - Lost City
    LynnLavender - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sounds like a good plan. I think they chose the wrong server to mess with if they want it to be forgotten. LC still hasn't let Wadzio forget about dropping his +10 lunar and that was months ago.

lol i forgot about itb:cute

But wow still no respond from a GM?

i just hope it doesnt get swept under the rugb:surrender
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited July 2010

dotn LET it get swept under the rug b:victory I'm sure somewhere we can find even a phone number and we can call and annoy PWE about it xD Start with sending in tickets, then follow up with phone calls hehe its a plan!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited July 2010
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited July 2010

unstickied thread
    no response from gm/mod etc

i'd say it seems as if it's "swept"
    b:bye
    edited July 2010
    *waits for response*
    edited July 2010
    It's the weekend.
    Wait till tomorrow. You might just get a response.
    ;)
    edited July 2010
    It's the weekend.
    Wait till tomorrow. You might just get a response.
    ;)

they had enough time to unsticky this thread...
  • DingoAIDS - Lost City
    DingoAIDS - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    bumpdy bump bump
    edited July 2010
    they had enough time to unsticky this thread...

Maybe they didn't do it?
    Maybe stickied threads unsticky after a certain amount of time?
    edited July 2010
    Also, wouldn't the devs have to implement some kind of code or whatever so that way Lost City would get 2x? I doubt a button can just be pressed to turn it on.
    >_>
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Maybe they didn't do it?
    Maybe stickied threads unsticky after a certain amount of time?

No...theres been theads that have been up before this thread and they are still sticked. And if there was a code that needed to be made, they should it had it ready for friday. They had the date and time already set in the beginning of the week if i remember correctly...just make a code and when the time arrived, activate it. And if they couldn't find a way to make it only for 1 server, then they should have figured it out before they came up with the prize for the event.

It would be like Rose doing her weekly world trivia on world chat and not having the prizes or money for them in her possession but still offer them anyway and when the time for sending them out comes along, no one gets anything and no word from her why.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Most likely unpinned by a mod to prevent more people from seeing it if they haven't already? Mods are volunteers and not employees, and thus they're still here on the weekends if they want to be, I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Most likely unpinned by a mod to prevent more people from seeing it if they haven't already? Mods are volunteers and not employees, and thus they're still here on the weekends if they want to be, I believe.

Well if it was a mod who unpinned this, then they have some problems trying to cover this up.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Also, wouldn't the devs have to implement some kind of code or whatever so that way Lost City would get 2x? I doubt a button can just be pressed to turn it on.
    >_>

Yes it does work just like that, one little change of an option and tada its on, they did it for the Dreamweaver people when it crashed a few months ago
  • Zombywoof - Lost City
    Zombywoof - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The Truth is to be trolled my fellow Pefect World Ignored - Lost City users!!
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Bumping this. I want my double drops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]