Cube of Fate Friday Battle Royale Winner!

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    /joins RedsRose instance farming group

I am useless at my level but I'll enjoy sharing your profits to share your pain.

b:surrender I already have a list....Nirvana/HH

Some need the mats and some want money...I am going to have to prioritize b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:cryb:sad Come save me...

*Brings Rose to Harshlands so she can sell her mats here with me*

Saved b:victory
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:surrender I already have a list....Nirvana/HH

Some need the mats and some want money...I am going to have to prioritize b:sweat

Im thinking they are here.

Your Nirvana Group

And I am way.....................................
    Down Here.

Thanks ok, I would rather just watch you all kcik some butt in there.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Calija - Raging Tide
    Calija - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    and judging that a server is dead simply by cube is not fair, there are other pve instances out there to do

The problem is maybe: Cube is'nt a pve event. Like many other events around - pvp is active, also on pve servers, and peoples on the wrong server ("QQ, on a real pvp server they would gank me all days so I just try to gank myself unexperienced pve players!") start ganking all non-pvp players there. Just because they can. So at least there are maybe 2 dozen players who do Cube as daily task on Raging Tide, more who try it from time to time.

I tryed already to get more peoples into the Cube. First of all: For most peoples the Cube is to expensive. But it's not every day. Sometimes the Cube loves you, sometimes it hates you. But yeah, no gain without pain and pay. Reducing costs to tell then they can use the Chips from Nien Event for making Dices often helps a little bit, but if they hear/see - beside the Do-Alls - you need to pay for some rooms most say just:"No, thank you." Or after they hear/see high rooms are pk enabled. Okey, one player did love this fact, had go inside and camped than Boredomroom enterplace and pk'd everything what spawned for some time. o_o

So I can understand why peoples dont go into events and areas like Cube on a pve server. Especially if they have deliberately chosen pve. Dragon Raiders is maybe the same. I was'nt inside at PWI yet, because it's just a hugh charmrape, but I heard from others it has turned into a pk event. Will be interesting how the Tournament will run - because there will be more targets who want pvp themself. I wonder who dont go there, just because lower amount of easy targets. b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    *Brings Rose to Harshlands so she can sell her mats here with me*

Saved b:victory

Awwww....b:cute

But now they won't sell for 500k b:sad...I will have to stock up and save again -.-
    Im thinking they are here.

Your Nirvana Group

And I am way.....................................
    Down Here.

Thanks ok, I would rather just watch you all kcik some butt in there.

PM Me....I do culti runs in all HH's...I'll try to get you in one ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _Takhi_ - Lost City
    _Takhi_ - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Check the bottom of the web page, there should be a message stating the GMT.

In any case, I'm pretty sure it's GMT-7.

It's GMT -8
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ffs Lost City doesn't even want 2x drops give to RT for losing plox <3

Yes, give the event to raging tide so their economy gets messed up. Good punishment for being noobs at the cube b:laugh
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It's GMT -8
    The forum is GMT/UTC -8, however it ignores Daylight Savings Time. The correct time difference for PDT is GMT/UTC -7.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yes, give the event to raging tide so their economy gets messed up. Good punishment for being noobs at the cube b:laugh
    I dunno what you mean by messed up. RT isn't something like Lost City where most ppl want to farm stuff for money for refines (and 2x drops lowering prices ofc), here everything is overpriced (raptures 1.2-2 mil for example) because nobody wants to farm (and aren't that many who do)

I want to farm my gears don't care about money yet, everyone (well most, some cashshopped like crazy) still need their actual gold/orange gears here >.<
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    The forum is GMT/UTC -8, however it ignores Daylight Savings Time. The correct time difference for PDT is GMT/UTC -7.

Who are you? Oo
  • LynnLavender - Lost City
    LynnLavender - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Whyd lost city had to win D:< who do we have to blame?
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The problem is maybe: Cube is'nt a pve event. Like many other events around - pvp is active, also on pve servers, and peoples on the wrong server ("QQ, on a real pvp server they would gank me all days so I just try to gank myself unexperienced pve players!") start ganking all non-pvp players there. Just because they can. So at least there are maybe 2 dozen players who do Cube as daily task on Raging Tide, more who try it from time to time.

I tryed already to get more peoples into the Cube. First of all: For most peoples the Cube is to expensive. But it's not every day. Sometimes the Cube loves you, sometimes it hates you. But yeah, no gain without pain and pay. Reducing costs to tell then they can use the Chips from Nien Event for making Dices often helps a little bit, but if they hear/see - beside the Do-Alls - you need to pay for some rooms most say just:"No, thank you." Or after they hear/see high rooms are pk enabled. Okey, one player did love this fact, had go inside and camped than Boredomroom enterplace and pk'd everything what spawned for some time. o_o

So I can understand why peoples dont go into events and areas like Cube on a pve server. Especially if they have deliberately chosen pve. Dragon Raiders is maybe the same. I was'nt inside at PWI yet, because it's just a hugh charmrape, but I heard from others it has turned into a pk event. Will be interesting how the Tournament will run - because there will be more targets who want pvp themself. I wonder who dont go there, just because lower amount of easy targets. b:chuckle

In my experience, no one ever do cube just to pk because it might take 1 min for the net player to come into a pk room, it might take forever -.-

And I referred to it as a PvE instance(okay, maybe its not an instance) because most people do cube for the exp/spirit reward and also the page of fate. Some might even do room 51-60 for the old book pages and what nots.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IAmNoodle - Lost City
    IAmNoodle - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm happy we won but now it going to take forever for me to sell HH mats at a good price now. b:surrender

Good price went out the window last december with the first 2 weeks of double drops
    so 3 days is not going to effect prices much....

i liked it when i could go to an 45 min 1-3 run and make more money then i do in nv

to bad HH prices will never be wha they use to be b:cry
  • Calija - Raging Tide
    Calija - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    In my experience, no one ever do cube just to pk because it might take 1 min for the net player to come into a pk room, it might take forever -.-

And I referred to it as a PvE instance(okay, maybe its not an instance) because most people do cube for the exp/spirit reward and also the page of fate. Some might even do room 51-60 for the old book pages and what nots.

I does'nt wanted to say what players do Cube of Fate just for PK (this may count for the Dragon Raider Event, not sure) but try to kill all in sight while inside. And here are many pve players around who don't want get involved into any pvp at all - so they don't do Cube of Fate. And this is maybe a lot on Raging Tide. You can do here sometimes the Cube and don't meet a single other person, beside in first Room which is usually only used for travelling to Archo.
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    PvP server is better at PvE then the PvE servers.

lolwut
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010

lolwut

Only on LC b:cool

PS --> Be ready for this weekend ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    RT sucked cuz everyone rerolled here then quit and moved to arch...other reason we lost.. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    anyone actually care about this ****?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    anyone actually care about this ****?

When it affects my profit = I care some b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited July 2010

lolwut

The PVE server was being busy PKing people in the cube so we wouldn't **** up our economy. While the PVP server was too busy doing their PVE cube of fate b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    The PVE server was being busy PKing people in the cube so we wouldn't **** up our economy. While the PVP server was too busy doing their PVE cube of fate b:pleased

No...because it is the only time you all can freely pk, not to save the economy...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I don't see one weekend being a bad thing... it's when it goes on longer or happens more than once every couple of months is when it's just wrong.

Can anyone say... Nirvannnnaaaa? b:pleased

EDIT: Yeah, I guess I'm being greedy... I only want to get my nirvana fists. b:surrender
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    where's mah 2x!
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    2x hasn't started.
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    IT SHOULD OF.. THEY SAID 5pm PST it's 5:11 :D
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you posted at 412..
  • dash2008
    dash2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yea well their clock on the forum is a hour offb:angryb:angry
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you posted at 412..

PDT is GMT-7 ( currently 5:14 PM )

PST is GMT-8 ( currently 4:14 PM )
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    dash2008 wrote: »
    yea well their clock on the forum is a hour offb:angryb:angry

oh well go have a few beers and it will be on when you get back.

nvm you probably 12
  • Logan_Morgan - Lost City
    Logan_Morgan - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    WHERE IS MY 2X b:angryb:angry