Cube of Fate Friday Battle Royale Winner!

Comments

• Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Whhhhhhy would they want a recount? lol

How can they be so sure that a recount would benefit them?

Well...rumors are.....rumors after all. <____<

Either way, if GMs forgot, either they start it soon and extend by 1 day, or just wait til next weekend.b:surrender

and a troll is a troll known he admits to trolling in the post before that then trolls again and gets away with it LOL hes pro o.o

b:chuckle

and lost city hows your double drops? =D

and btw pking in a way is bannable, if you harras other players and inhibit there game play, you can be banned, camping in bored room for hours on end (depending on wich gm you talk to, and who is actually doing it) a ban can be enforced, hell a ban can be enforced for you saying **** in world chat if a gm felt like it. read the terms of service better =D

here ill cite it section 11: User Conduct

(f) "Stalk," threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another; (that ones iffy but if a GM is sensative enough to someones complaint and they cite that, that might get the nasty pker banned)

(h) Impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play or dialogue in the game or in Interactive Areas on the Site or use vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS) "spamming" or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users or PWE employees;

(n) Take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service.

basically that's the terms of service saying "don't be a d bag guys"

and then they say

PWE may take any actions and impose any penalties we deem necessary to discourage and punish any violation of these terms or any other illegal or inappropriate conduct, all without prior notice or warning. The determination as to whether a violation has occurred and who is responsible for such act is solely within PWE's discretion, and is based on what we deem best for the community and the Website. By using the Website, you agree you will be bound by PWE's determination as to whether a violation has occurred and any penalty we choose to implement.

b:shocked

basically saying, we don't have to, we might, but we don't have to do anything about it and we decide whether or not it was a bad thing or not. the terms of service lock you into agreeing that no matter what PWE is in control and can do what they want so by being a jerk you take the risk of having disciplinary action taken on you (whether it be a whisper form a gm or a chat ban or a temp/perm ban from game or by being the one complaining about it either they just having to deal with it or getting some justice.

happy gaming =D
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    swatmsxxx wrote: »
    give us a break ... not all of us have +12 nirvana ...besides we know u left RQ cause u got buthurt at quest... :) that's the reason u went white name FieryDevil

I stand for my opinion that double drops ruin the economy, I'm against it but I will farm in double drops too.

Double drops is good to farm the gear you need for yourself, but don't think you will get rich out of it, allot small minded ppl will farm as well and will flood the market and in the next weeks prices will be like 30~40% of today's prices.

About RQ I left bc I stopped PKing ( I did all the tests I wanted and I'm working now in replacing my current gear for end-game gear) and RQ was full of Idiots invited by LordBanana, I had 2 options, or leave or kick every Stuped out of it, I left and few days later I kicked every1 out, maybe thats the reason you got buthurt and posted here in a "1 post" account, no balls to use your real acc??
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • DingoAIDS - Lost City
    DingoAIDS - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    A rumour on WC said that "Sanctuary" demanded a recount of the participants during the cube event. That cannot be true?
    I most likely just boost that rumour by saying this...cuz i really don't think that's true...

Wow that was a joke by me... Everyone only listens to one post.....
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:cry Raging Tide.... poor Raging Tide.... LOL b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    interesting how not even a mod can say what's going on
    Here we go again....
  • Raivon - Lost City
    Raivon - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So are we ever going to get a response as to why there is no 2x? Not a QQ it would just be nice to know whats going on. its been wat, 24 hours since it was supposed to be up? And we are yet to hear anything about it. Any kind of response would be nice PWI staff. I'm just sayin..
  • Northward - Lost City
    Northward - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lol, DingoAIDS...and I fell for it.
    I am so sorry for spreading that joke as a rumour!
  • youllnevergetme
    youllnevergetme Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    seriously? after 1 day and a community asking what is going on... no one can reply to let your player base know?

nice customer service.
    nerd.png
    Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes
    Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall
    Obsessive, compulsive, suffocate your mind
  • istcx
    istcx Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    relax, since the 2x didnt happen yesterday, its either going to happen today + a day extension or next friday. for now, just go do what you been doing on pw on regular basis.
  • Etaerc - Lost City
    Etaerc - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    istcx wrote: »
    relax, since the 2x didnt happen yesterday, its either going to happen today + a day extension or next friday. for now, just go do what you been doing on pw on regular basis.

You think it would be pretty easy to simply post a sentence saying there is a delay. It's the quietness of the GMs/Mods that's annoying. At least post saying you acknowledge the fact it isn't up yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    wtf u knw bout FD. his sin is 103. his wf is white cos his sin is blood red. he not butthurt, it doesnt ruin the economy, it jus ruins his shops, his economy.
    b:victory so yea x2 is good ay FD

Yeah, it ruins the economy you're just gonna farm nirvana with 2-3 man parites so you'll rake in your profits. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • ZilCaVanz - Lost City
    ZilCaVanz - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    x2 or not still do nv same way. wat u on bout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, it ruins the economy you're just gonna farm nirvana with 2-3 man parites so you'll rake in your profits. b:bye

go sleep old man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • Northward - Lost City
    Northward - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Aaahh..there wasn't only a rumour then, about recounting I mean...eee...lol or troll?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=794552
  • Tinaaaaaa - Lost City
    Tinaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    They are all on vacation atm with the money from packs b:byeb:dirty

Edit. Yes 2x just makes those ppl who multi full squads or half squads even happier. no1 else really cares. ( should find a way track ppl who multi char, youll have tons and tons of banned ppls ) lol
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    fail. just fail. really not proffesional enough to ensure that a promised event will happen? I know GMs don't work during the weekends, but hell... if they'd pay me a little bit I'd be a mod on the forums and I'd call up the GMs and demand an answer, of course this would happen alot and I'd get fired, but whatevs! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    go sleep old man

QQ about 2x more little boy
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    QQ about 2x more little boy

wat does qq mean b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • istcx
    istcx Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You think it would be pretty easy to simply post a sentence saying there is a delay. It's the quietness of the GMs/Mods that's annoying. At least post saying you acknowledge the fact it isn't up yet.
    stop thinking about this game all the time then it won't be annoying. its a game, get over it, stop being mad. enjoy the outdoor life.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    stop thinking about this game all the time then it won't be annoying. its a game, get over it, stop being mad. enjoy the outdoor life.

your stupid... we are CUSTOMERS and we demand that PWE lives up to its promises. In this case its not "just a game" its a service that many people pay for. so maybe you should get out and "enjoy the outdoor life" and learn a little somethin about integrity and business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • DingoAIDS - Lost City
    DingoAIDS - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010

What is the outdoors? Like Archosaur western outskirts?
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Any particular reason the sticky was removed from this thread?

Considering the Lost City player base was told they would get...

"2x EXP/ 2x Drops/ 2x Spirit during this upcoming weekend starting Friday at 5:00pm PDT!"

...irrespective of the wisdom of that, it hasn't been delivered as far as they can tell.

I think they have a right to make their feelings known in the designated thread and have it prominantly displayed until resolved and/or acknowledged.

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ohaider lost thread
    wb b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think lost city got their 2x.
    seen a few threads talking about it.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=794002

and pepper said something about skullcrusher missed his 2x too.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pepper - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    no we didnt
    GMs trolls us with 2x drops here and there fodelulz (not funny b:cry) but thats it,
    and i was refering to skull nightmare lol when he said he woke up and no 2x drop, my nightmare is i overslept 10* orb sale

yeah yeah i know get our moar bla bla bla b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think lost city got their 2x.
    seen a few threads talking about it.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=794002

and pepper said something about skullcrusher missed his 2x too.

I didn't see that thread.

Well, if they got it, nice one and....

....don't I feel stupid now.... b:surrender

Edit: The problem is that there wasn't any in game announcement for LC players as far as I know and the other telling point, from the server page has no indication of any modifiers thus players are assuming it isn't on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    so no 2x yet? lol
    well chillum, keep on doing what you are doing :D

sorry pepper, his engrish kinda got me reading all posts in engrish mode... >_>;;
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    What is the outdoors? Like Archosaur western outskirts?

yes i believe that is what we call outdoors.. b:chuckle
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Pepper - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    so no 2x yet? lol
    well chillum, keep on doing what you are doing :D

sorry pepper, his engrish kinda got me reading all posts in engrish mode... >_>;;

nuh its ok
    there is an easy way to find out if 2x drop on or not
    you go to nirvana and do "test run". 2 box drop =2x on, 1 box= lol@you got trolled b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LynnLavender - Lost City
    LynnLavender - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Still no 2x drop, yayb:pleased