Why do people suck that much?

124»

Comments

• Kibiki - Lost City
    Kibiki - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    @BarbLord: Where do you see me complaining? o.O I just compared lending hand to res. And I always had the skill, learn reading. Sure, DDing is what a Veno does next to debuffing, but tanking only with herc for the tough stuff. And where's the difference between buffing/debuffing and supporting? This was just about one skill...

@Reshanta: Credit for kill

@Nakhimov: I love how people exaggerate ^^ Because of one statement that isn't even wrong I don't know how to play my class in instances? I SAID that most Venos DO pass sparks in Frost. God, am I a parrot? There are no official rules what job a class has to do. And obviously your point of view and mine differ. People like the additional comfort of Lending Hand, therefore they expect it. But it's not essential since everyone could fill up their chi alone. Sure your role isn't to heal the tank, but I can recall situations when a Wizzie saved a tanks **** with it. Good that the Wiz had it. Same with sparks, it's nice to blow chi in someone's ****, but noone NEEDS IT ESSENTIALLY.

And for all others: Please read everything before you ask things for the 10th time or misunderstand it.
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm sorry but you don't know how to play your class in instances despite playing it for a year. b:surrender

I love how people make themselselves look dumb by posting such arrogant, absolute judgements lol. Did you ever run an instance with her? Bleh, this forum is getting more and more ridiculous.. People are bored of the actual game I suppose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kibiki - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    this thread was amusing lol...OP who fails to see what everyone is trying to tell her over 9 whopping pages

Talking over nine pages is called discussion. That's what forums are there for, you know?
    And what do I fail to see? That clerics play a godly role that isn't to question?
    (Oh, what a coincedence you are one o.o)
    Or that I'm ungrateful just because I prefer a lvl 10 res from someone already on the way?
    That I mustn't use a game's advantage cause I'm not lvl 70+ and therefore not worth getting a high res?
    Sorry, but nothing intelligent from your side, just another troll.

Say something useful (arguments, opinions) or gtfo.
    The troll forum is right around the corner b:pleased
    b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Talking over nine pages is called discussion. That's what forums are there for, you know?
    And what do I fail to see? That clerics play a godly role that isn't to question?
    (Oh, what a coincedence you are one o.o)
    Or that I'm ungrateful just because I prefer a lvl 10 res from someone already on the way?
    That I mustn't use a game's advantage cause I'm not lvl 70+ and therefore not worth getting a high res?
    Sorry, but nothing intelligent from your side, just another troll.

Say something useful (arguments, opinions) or gtfo.
    The troll forum is right around the corner b:pleased
    b:bye
    lol your etiquette is dropping and dripping with defensive sarcasm compared from your posts on the first 1-2 pages. I think it might be safe to assume that boss squad saw this side of you when you asked for res or something and thus ignored you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    lol your etiquette is dropping and dripping with defensive sarcasm compared from your posts on the first 1-2 pages. I think it might be safe to assume that boss squad saw this side of you when you asked for res or something and thus ignored you.

I wonder what reason this might have... Maybe it is her being accused with the same stuff all the time while people don't even bother to bring up arguments. Yes people did the math and said it is only a bit experience saved, yes people brought up that the squad might have felt insulted. But no one said anything with any real content to the explanations she gave, or to my first post. And always those judgements ("jerk, oracle noob, fail at your class" etc).You might wonder why I defend the OP like that in this thread, but I find the whole lot of people posting here disgusting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    I wonder what reason this might have... Maybe it is her being accused with the same stuff all the time while people don't even bother to bring up arguments. Yes people did the math and said it is only a bit experience saved, yes people brought up that the squad might have felt insulted. But no one said anything with any real content to the explanations she gave, or to my first post. And always those judgements ("jerk, oracle noob, fail at your class" etc).You might wonder why I defend the OP like that in this thread, but I find the whole lot of people posting here disgusting.
    i usually try to think neutral, cause there are always 2 sides to a story. Lotta times in faction we act as go-betweens to settle disputes, and half the time the pple who came in need of help were actually just victimizing themselves, once the story from the other side also became apparent. The way her tone of talk changed, and how she quickly and sarcasitically jumped on another (new) poster, lead me to believe that is one side of her she did not want to show in the first few pages yet could not hold back by the time all these pple where showing her opposite opinions. The talk of "jerk, oracle noob, fail at your class" did not start until after the OP started to reject and deny any opinions that did not agree with what she wanted. To be consoled.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    @Nakhimov: I love how people exaggerate ^^ Because of one statement that isn't even wrong I don't know how to play my class in instances? I SAID that most Venos DO pass sparks in Frost. God, am I a parrot? There are no official rules what job a class has to do. And obviously your point of view and mine differ. People like the additional comfort of Lending Hand, therefore they expect it. But it's not essential since everyone could fill up their chi alone. Sure your role isn't to heal the tank, but I can recall situations when a Wizzie saved a tanks **** with it. Good that the Wiz had it. Same with sparks, it's nice to blow chi in someone's ****, but noone NEEDS IT ESSENTIALLY.

Passing sparks is an important skill. It's one you keep on CD during trash puls and boss fights. Saying it's not necessary makes you bad.
    And as for "there are no official rules what job a class has to do", that's true. To an extent. You do, however, have to fill your job effectively. If I want a veno I'll take the extra 10 seconds to find one who has sparks to pass me or the werebeast or the cleric. By not taking that skill you are simply less effective, why could I possibly want a less effective player in my squad?

I love how people make themselselves look dumb by posting such arrogant, absolute judgements lol. Did you ever run an instance with her? Bleh, this forum is getting more and more ridiculous.. People are bored of the actual game I suppose.

No, and I don't have to to know she doesn't know what she's doing. "Lol this skill is useless!11" is sign number 1 of a baddie.

Oh, and I quit the game about a week after TB came out. So me being bored has nothing to do with me telling her she is bad. b:cute

Your tears, let me drink them.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    @Nakhimov: I do instances, even frost without wearfoxes all the time, so no, lending hand is not "essential" for a squad. It does, however, make runs faster, more efficient. I didn't see her deny this or calling the skill useless. Neither did she say she didn't learn or use it. I for my part do like venos using Parasitic Nova in frost at some points more than those only throwing chi on cooldown. That skill is highly effective and highly underrated. And about the less effective player: You are a wizard, considering only effectiveness you wouldn't get in many squads ijs. Apart from maybe some AOE situations, wizzie dps is aweful, unfortunately.

And yea, I am sitting here crying about how unfair the world is, you got me there *rolls eyes*

@Deceptistar: It is normal to get defensive in such a situation. And the first "jerk" followed after some more detailed explanations from her side. But nevermind that now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kibiki - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    @Deceptistar

Since this poor level of conversation that arrives when people feel safe behind their screens is obviously the only one people understand, what can I do?
    They only understand the language of insulting and trolling, they don't read everything or only what they want and therefore misunderstand things, they call me names and judge me.
    Since I won't descent to that level, I will remain at the state of sarcasm.
    That means I can show my point of view in an emotional, yet clear and understandable way.
    Even I am human, that means I can't hold back my anger forever.
    I'm not a machine, so I have to find a way to find a compromise between factual and personal. But at least I don't pick out threads to laugh about them or troll them to get my rage out on others, to make them feel bad cause I feel bad myself etc pp.
    The path on which you showed up here isn't the one of the neutral spectator either. So what's the side YOU wanna hide, hm? I think you tried to find an emergency argument to get out of a tight spot. I didn't tell the squad my life story, and I doubt anyone there had a special telepathic ability to dig into parts of me I intentionally tried to hide. And I just deny things when I have the feeling people don't listen to what I say. Or misunderstand me on purpose.

"You wouldn't have lost much EXP" - "And? The 97 cleric came anyway." - "You wouldn't lose much EXP, go grind" - "But, but.." - "Ah, and - you are an oracle noob, jerk, ungrateful, and a lowbie - Means you wouldn't have lost much Exp, got it???" "Noone would have any disadvantages" - "You're not worth a high level res, go grind and be grateful!" *gives up*
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    @Nakhimov: I do instances, even frost without wearfoxes all the time, so no, lending hand is not "essential" for a squad. It does, however, make runs faster, more efficient. I didn't see her deny this or calling the skill useless. Neither did she say she didn't learn or use it. I for my part do like venos using Parasitic Nova in frost at some points more than those only throwing chi on cooldown. That skill is highly effective and highly underrated. And about the less effective player: You are a wizard, considering only effectiveness you wouldn't get in many squads ijs. Apart from maybe some AOE situations, wizzie dps is aweful, unfortunately.

And yea, I am sitting here crying about how unfair the world is, you got me there *rolls eyes*

@Deceptistar: It is normal to get defensive in such a situation. And the first "jerk" followed after some more detailed explanations from her side. But nevermind that now.

1. You can do frost without werefoxes easily, yes, but if you bring one they should keep LH on CD. When they do they can still Nova just as easily if they're DPSing properly.

2. If you don't think mages are effective in frost then you are either terrible or your frost squad is doin' it wrong. I pull fine DPS (shame we can't compare it with a Recount-like program) single-target and in AOE. I got all the squads I needed because I know how to do a DPS rotation.

So please, don't think your class is ineffective if you're doing it wrong b:cute

EDIT: To the OP, I'd call you bad in person if you told me that to my face, but alas. The internet is srs biznis b:surrender
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kibiki - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    ~ GM, please close this >_< Trolls are invading more and more ~
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    ~ GM, please close this >_< Trolls are invading more and more ~

GMs please, they made fun of my thread because it was bad. They must be trolls. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kibiki - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Yes! Exactly! And now - close this! I will donate some money for the kitty fund or whatever you call it in america if you do b:surrender
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Bleh, yea I am a terrible player, I confess.

On a serious note: I know pretty good what I am doing and AOE wise i got nice dps, like every mage that knows what to do. I got everything relevant for frost, all my sage ults, sage chi skill ofc, cloud eruption on genie etc. But if you start comparing wizards with fist wielding archers at 95+, you lose the edge in a really pathetic way, like it or not. Especially in single target dps. That is a cold fact. In high level parties the mobs die just as fast, even without mages. SO an archer more for the bosses is usually more effective.

And about the nova thing: To use both on cooldown, you would have to generate 5 sparks per minute. Pretty though job. (Yea, I know, not a realistic scenario)

Edit: My class is not ineffective btw. Wizards are devasting in TW...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    @Deceptistar

Since this poor level of conversation that arrives when people feel safe behind their screens is obviously the only one people understand, what can I do?
    They only understand the language of insulting and trolling, they don't read everything or only what they want and therefore misunderstand things, they call me names and judge me.
    Since I won't descent to that level, I will remain at the state of sarcasm.
    That means I can show my point of view in an emotional, yet clear and understandable way.
    Even I am human, that means I can't hold back my anger forever.
    I'm not a machine, so I have to find a way to find a compromise between factual and personal. But at least I don't pick out threads to laugh about them or troll them to get my rage out on others, to make them feel bad cause I feel bad myself etc pp.
    The path on which you showed up here isn't the one of the neutral spectator either. So what's the side YOU wanna hide, hm? I think you tried to find an emergency argument to get out of a tight spot. I didn't tell the squad my life story, and I doubt anyone there had a special telepathic ability to dig into parts of me I intentionally tried to hide. And I just deny things when I have the feeling people don't listen to what I say. Or misunderstand me on purpose.

"You wouldn't have lost much EXP" - "And? The 97 cleric came anyway." - "You wouldn't lose much EXP, go grind" - "But, but.." - "Ah, and - you are an oracle noob, jerk, ungrateful, and a lowbie - Means you wouldn't have lost much Exp, got it???" "Noone would have any disadvantages" - "You're not worth a high level res, go grind and be grateful!" *gives up*
    lol welcome to the forum. You need to stop reading what you want to see and actually read. My first post only stated how you failed to SEE/accept/understand, the logistics the other pple pointed out in the last pages, nothing of a personal attack on you. You in your fit of anger started accusing and berating the poster themselves, how they are insignificant and unintelligent and gtfo, etc. So yes, i think you are victimizing yourself, accusing and berating pple, and tryin to cover up with your own logic and sarcasm.
  • Kuaru - Dreamweaver
    Kuaru - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *refreshes the "close please" flag
  • Kibiki - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    At least use your own color....
    And besides, noone is forced to comment here if the thread sucks so badly :3
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *refreshes the "close please" flag

Clothed peas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoldSpark - Dreamweaver
    GoldSpark - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You cannot say someone that suck that already suck from sucking brains, they suck like 3Dpaper from sea, Aye captain?
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Flamy thread is flamy. Closing at request of OP.

Please behave on the forums and in-game.

Thanks! b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.