Top five guilds

Comments

• Os_city - Harshlands
    Os_city - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    LOL its all good and i just hope all kd members that say kd is this kd is that we like kd sooooooooooooooooooooo ****** much to honour their words and stay in kd when they lose all lands and when that all tw money is gone. Than they can come and compare to faction that has no lands atm and we will c which one will be better than.

by by kd have fun in last weeks of having land on map b:byeb:bye
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    Tiphreth - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Point proven for you Paimage, looks like its more than 1 person doing the same thing.

Taking things out of context is what professionals like Lessie did best, you applying for her old position as stupidest troll on the forums?
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Taking things out of context is what professionals like Lessie did best, you applying for her old position as stupidest troll on the forums?

You are the one posting using an alt character, talking rubish and nonsense, but Im the stupid troll wanting to replace your "friend". Forums is serious business I see.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If you compare Kingdom to Zulu and Kylin and find them weak then lets compare Crimson to this pathetically weak guild and find Crimson, who can't even win a war against 48 people on a lvl 3 land (Cause the level of the land totally matters), to be?

Honestly, if you want to call Kingdom weak than Crimson is less than nothing.

What about guilds that are weaker than Crimson? They are what?b:laugh
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Non-factors.
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    How amusing this thread has become. Is it constructive criticism to state a false and deceptive propaganda about something that totally doesnt concern you? No. Thats what I saw certain ppl doing here, and this is not welcome in my eyes. We in Crimson appreciate the constructive criticism, but not unnecessary trash talk some ppl intentionally or unintentiannaly did. Just see, its very easy to just shut up when you have only **** and rubish to say.

Prove it. :| No seriously, prove that it's "propaganda".
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Is Crimson getting stronger? I don't think so imo. In the past few weeks I've seen old Crimson members going to bigger guilds. Crimson is trying again to rebuild right now but honestly, I had a few squads with some of these new members and they don't play their class well. KD have this kind of specimens too, last one I saw was shemue (spell?).

So... people are talking about a merge between Crimson and KD. I see more good than bad things coming from that if you are looking from TW perspective. I know KD from the beginning. Crimson and KD were allies for some time and shared the same KoS list but I started to hate them when pvping together was... I take care of their rear but they don't move a finger to fight along with me. Even more when you had players like Ascii, who was KD in that time, that was helping enemies (pendulum mostly) to kill me. There were some KD that pvped but it was a hand of people, rest were damn carebears including their leader. Then more people from Crimson started to move to KD and KD starting to talk **** about Crimson. Today you come to Crimson and ask for a merge?... even as a joke its not funny.
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Crimson at one point was a great faction, and it was one of the factions I did honestly want to join when I met their requirements. However it seems that whenever Crimson lost their land and formed an alliance with Takoda that things seemed to fall apart.

There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance. A very fine line. Being confident that you're going to be the best is one thing. Actually believing you are when evidence shows you aren't is a totally different thing.

Over all since that loss, I think either Crimson it's edge or is finally showing it's true colors. Either way I don't like it.
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    Is Crimson getting stronger? I don't think so imo. In the past few weeks I've seen old Crimson members going to bigger guilds. Crimson is trying again to rebuild right now but honestly, I had a few squads with some of these new members and they don't play their class well. KD have this kind of specimens too, last one I saw was shemue (spell?).

So... people are talking about a merge between Crimson and KD. I see more good than bad things coming from that if you are looking from TW perspective. I know KD from the beginning. Crimson and KD were allies for some time and shared the same KoS list but I started to hate them when pvping together was... I take care of their rear but they don't move a finger to fight along with me. Even more when you had players like Ascii, who was KD in that time, that was helping enemies (pendulum mostly) to kill me. There were some KD that pvped but it was a hand of people, rest were damn carebears including their leader. Then more people from Crimson started to move to KD and KD starting to talk **** about Crimson. Today you come to Crimson and ask for a merge?... even as a joke its not funny.

Crimson is getting stronger, I can confirm you that since Im in Crimson. Level wise they are getting better, in terms of organisation they are also getting better, gear wise its hard as of now but we surely are improved since January. I agree with your last phrase, Crimson nearly completely vanished but the effort alot of ppl made to revive it would be in vain if Crimson merged with other faction. I never believed they would even reach the level they reached today, when I saw them kinda disbanding. I gotta give alot of props to those who tried to rebuild it.
    Crimson at one point was a great faction, and it was one of the factions I did honestly want to join when I met their requirements. However it seems that whenever Crimson lost their land and formed an alliance with Takoda that things seemed to fall apart.

There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance. A very fine line. Being confident that you're going to be the best is one thing. Actually believing you are when evidence shows you aren't is a totally different thing.

Over all since that loss, I think either Crimson it's edge or is finally showing it's true colors. Either way I don't like it.

Well, some ppl make other ppl say things that they didnt want to hear. When its visible to the public it can create all sort of images, feeling, thoughts, etc. I bet you would say Im rude if I offended some1 cause they pissed me off.
    (\__/)
  • Os_city - Harshlands
    edited May 2010

well you dont meet req now so **** off and alliance with takoda has done some great things to crimson so dont talk if you dont know what is going on. And btw this has become all about crimson and kd so tell me now whos comparing who to who???? Since zulu and kylin are miles away for now and kd want so called merge with us. Just tell me wtf do you think about that LADY??????????????'
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Prove it. :| No seriously, prove that it's "propaganda".

Can u read? I think not...
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    So... people are talking about a merge between Crimson and KD. I see more good than bad things coming from that if you are looking from TW perspective. I know KD from the beginning. Crimson and KD were allies for some time and shared the same KoS list but I started to them when pvping together was... I take care of their rear but they don't move a finger to fight along with me. Even more when you had players like Ascii, who was KD in that time, that was helping enemies (pendulum mostly) to kill me. There were some KD that pvped but it was a hand of people, rest were damn carebears including their leader. Then more people from Crimson started to move to KD and KD starting to talk **** about Crimson. Today you come to Crimson and ask for a merge?... even as a joke its not funny.
    Why do people even pretend that either of these guilds are remotely the same as they were when this all took place? Kingdom still has maybe half of a dozen people who are still here from back then. I don't know how many players from old Crimson are still active, but I'd guess less than 20. A guild is made of its members, not a name which has changed hands repeatedly over the last year. If I were to get leadership of QQme from Anti would Kylin suddenly go AFK for a month while I turn them into a crystal sprint? That's the kind of logic you're employing with that nonsensical statement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Brb, bringing back Pendulum, everyone tremble in fear.
  • kenlee
    edited May 2010
    Ligeia, maybe you would like try to make that more clear because thats not an argument to what I've said. Now you said that KD still has many old members then you tell me that a faction is made of its members so.. whats changed in KD thats is not even a bit similar to the old KD anymore? Still has leader and executors from their old members, some rules never changed, some members never left, how is that not even remotly the same as they were before? Those old members still remember what it was in the past, like a year ago.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I get it now....Crimson doesn't care about TW or being good at all, they just want to beat KD once.....Is this crimson like, Mercenary part 2 and their obsession over killing laststand even though they were on the other side of the map?

Seriously, this is why crimson will never gain any power or ability to TW, you dont use your brains for decisions like this. Do i like crimson? no. Do i like all their members? no. Do i understand that together we would be much more competitive and have fun against KY and Zulu? yes. Im so sick of people whose only goal is to be an annoyance, and have some grudge with a guild for something they caused themselves. We went from being allies, to crimson thinking KD is like, the most vile creature ever brought to PWI. Because of what? oh yeah, they bid on us over and over again and stacked with other guilds to be a pain in our **** just so they could get "practice", and then they wonder why we take their land. TW is a 2 way street my friend, dont expect to attack and not be attacked.

Also, about your whole atmosphere BS. does it come from the guild name? or the people in the guild? its a MERGE, not KD recruiting 10 crimson members. my god this topic has gotten annoying and stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I get it now....Crimson doesn't care about TW or being good at all, they just want to beat KD once.....Is this crimson like, Mercenary part 2 and their obsession over killing laststand even though they were on the other side of the map?

Seriously, this is why crimson will never gain any power or ability to TW, you dont use your brains for decisions like this. Do i like crimson? no. Do i like all their members? no. Do i understand that together we would be much more competitive and have fun against KY and Zulu? yes. Im so sick of people whose only goal is to be an annoyance, and have some grudge with a guild for something they caused themselves. We went from being allies, to crimson thinking KD is like, the most vile creature ever brought to PWI. Because of what? oh yeah, they bid on us over and over again and stacked with other guilds to be a pain in our **** just so they could get "practice", and then they wonder why we take their land. TW is a 2 way street my friend, dont expect to attack and not be attacked.

Also, about your whole atmosphere BS. does it come from the guild name? or the people in the guild? its a MERGE, not KD recruiting 10 crimson members. my god this topic has gotten annoying and stupid.

Ha ha ha ha ha Iiiiiiii canttttttt sssssssssstoppppp, stop stop stop, stopppppppppppppppppp la la lal al lalalalal laughing o_O

EDIT: No really, your post looks like a desperate attempt for a merge no joke lol
    (\__/)
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yes all 10-20 of us remember what it was like a year ago.

I also remember AsHeZ dropping tag to pk KD with AngeRR while they were allied with KD and KOS with QQme. He was also pretty much the biggest **** talker on the server for a long while.

Probably nobody else remembers this.

Anyway, getting stronger means nothing. You have to get stronger at a higher rate than the rest of the server.

And in terms of barbs, Gawn and Ankrah have better gear than almost all of our barbs.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Yes all 10-20 of us remember what it was like a year ago.

I also remember AsHeZ dropping tag to pk KD with AngeRR while they were allied with KD and KOS with QQme. He was also pretty much the biggest **** talker on the server for a long while.

Probably nobody else remembers this.

Anyway, getting stronger means nothing. You have to get stronger at a higher rate than the rest of the server.

And in terms of barbs, Gawn and Ankrah have better gear than almost all of our barbs.

Ankrah is in Zulu and Gawn kinda quit.
    (\__/)
  • Os_city - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Taboo i respect you and all you have done for kd but just tell me this if you dont like crimson and if you dont like crimson members why merge unless you know you cant keep your lands from ky and zulu? ps. im not like here from start (check my reg date) but i noticed that your members (kd) talk that you are guild that doesnt care about people how much about their wep/armor and crimson is complete opposite from that and maybe thats why we get more and more members each week.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2010

back when he was 10lvls higher than everyone and was "good" just like Icon was? Yeah, I remember that.

this.

Crimsons growth is so small compared to other factions. It might be growing at a higher rate than KD who is facing some trouble but they're still not at that level. There's not one outstanding player in Crimson that comes to my mind when I think about it. (outstanding being a good mix of gear and skill,or for the sake of the argument only crazy gear and no skill. We all know it doesnt work the other way around)

There's at least 5 when I think of Kingdom. With Banzzok moving from Crimson to KD that doesn't really help to the whole "Crimson is stronger than before". I don't think Crimson has recovered from losing a rank8+11 archer so everyone saying they have gotten stronger over the past couple weeks, that doesn't really sound right in my head. Remember, you can only have 80 people in TW. If you have 200 decent people it won't help you against 80 outstanding ones.

I think Kingdom isn't growing anyways, it's just slowly shrinking in size and power, so catching up to that doesn't mean you did anything good, sorry to burst your bubble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Hmm Dearest Taboo, please explain to me. If you don't like Crimson, don't like our members, and don't think we take TW seriously, why the hell would you even bring up merging together? Hypocritical much?
    And FYI to others, We take TW seriously. But we aren't the faction that is always MUST WIN MUST WIN every time. Sure, do we need more practice and experience? Yes. We do this to keep the game fun and interesting. And yes we lost our land to KD simply because the lack of people and defending. That was something we always struggled with even with the TK TW's. Since then, we have gotten more dedicated people that are willing to spend money on a charm every week for TW, pots, etc. It's not that we just wanna get one land to finally beat you. It's to show that we have improved, and have what it takes to be the way Crimson was before.
    Also to Ligiea. It's nice to hear you guys do have loyal members. I was just stating a few, and how most left simply because you guys are losing lands. I don't think it's right to abandon a guild over losing, but it happens. Nice to see you are and will stay loyal to KD though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    My idea of fun is competing at a high level. not prancing around the map chit chatting or attempting to beat a dead horse. It would appear that only about 10 other people on the entire HL server share this mind set with me. But thats fine, Crimson remain the annoying little pest's that you are, while never experiencing real TW or good wins. I dont want to be in a guild with people that have no goals at all and dont share my desire to TW at a high level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Os_city - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    To Acrelar banz is back to crimson so we got one outstanding player now (i dont count fURY coz he is that too)
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Taboo i respect you and all you have done for kd but just tell me this if you dont like crimson and if you dont like crimson members why merge unless you know you cant keep your lands from ky and zulu?

Desperation.

Insanity.

Fear that Crimson is actually getting stronger?

One less guild to be stacked by.

I find it humourous that KD think a merger would work. Mergers very seldom work. Usually they don't even get off the table. Too many hot-heads, big-heads, power struggles for leadership and people just not willing to make a change.
  • kenlee
    edited May 2010

I know what are you trying to do and going through what I've posted... I already said "I see more good than bad things coming from that if you are looking from TW perspective". I know you dont like Crimson and I just said why I dont like KD but I didnt say it cant be done. I'm more like a half member so you can just ignore anything above but now judging from other crimson members that are new to faction and post here they really see this as a joke and I agree with what you just said above... sad but true =)
  • Os_city - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    And taboo just trust me when i say all in crimson are fired up for every tw vs you so dont talk about we have no desire to win ty
  • UberSkillz - Harshlands
    UberSkillz - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    My idea of fun is competing at a high level. not prancing around the map chit chatting or attempting to beat a dead horse. It would appear that only about 10 other people on the entire HL server share this mind set with me. But thats fine, Crimson remain the annoying little pest's that you are, while never experiencing real TW or good wins. I dont want to be in a guild with people that have no goals at all and dont share my desire to TW at a high level.

Thats why merge would not work cause of the players idea of fun
    Crimson- enjoying urself with friends
    Kingdom-winning tw,competeing at high lvl
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Taboo i respect you and all you have done for kd but just tell me this if you dont like crimson and if you dont like crimson members why merge unless you know you cant keep your lands from ky and zulu?

Desperation.

Insanity.

Fear that Crimson is actually getting stronger?

One less guild to be stacked by.

I find it humourous that KD think a merger would work. Mergers very seldom work. Usually they don't even get off the table. Too many hot-heads, big-heads, power struggles for leadership and people just not willing to make a change.
    This is why I'm still laughing a day later about this "merge".
    KD talks smack about us, saying Crimsons not getting stronger, we are pest, and before when we were on their "Safelist", didn't give a damn if they pked us. We never recieved help, and never gave help in return. They have ignored us til now, the time they need someone to hold their hand while trying to recover.
    I agree. It's all about the fear of losing everything they once had.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    1. There is no way you ever get back to being the crimson of old, period.

2. YOU ARENT GETTING BETTER omg. last week we had a war with you and evoke stacked, and 72 members online. who knows how many were afk or just didnt come to TW. and we still beat both of you. watchign the clock tick in TW is not a sign of improvement.

3. I said i dont like EVERY crimson member, and the crimson name in my mind is known as a weak little "jump on board with which ever guild is better at teh time", faction. There are however people in Crimson that have potential, and want to be better, but they will never get better in crimson. doing the exact same thing week after week and expecting a different result is moronic.

4. Stop crying about the kingdom name, who cares, seriously.....its not even close to the KD of old, or even the KD of 2 months ago. It is a guild name, deal with it. I sewar too many people treat this game like real life. We arent rival gangs, we play a game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    To Acrelar banz is back to crimson so we got one outstanding player now (i dont count fURY coz he is that too)

my bad, haven't been active much over the past 2 weeks, fury is known cause he's been around since forever (so are ashez and zoro) but their gear is sub-par compared to what others have on the server these days. <insert every 5atkrate fistbm>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet