**** check problems FIXED! 24 hours 2x EXP!

aryannamage
aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
Hey guys,

We (Mods) are aware of the current issues and are trying our best to get into contact with a GM. Please be patient for now and we apologise for the inconvenience. Also please keep all posts about this issue to this thread from now on.

Thank you.

UPDATE:

So we're having this anti-**** quiz pop up again, eh?

This has happened once before, back when Archosaur Server was first launched, and we were able to resolve the issue, so I would expect that we can do it again. Please be patient while we work on it, and below are some instructions on how to answer the question correctly in the meantime:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7957662&postcount=58

(thank you Sinalee)

Thanks!

-FrankieRaye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by aryannamage on

Comments

• FoxyLass - Dreamweaver
    FoxyLass - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I too have been recieving this message and was kicked from Archosaur server on Lassiona.

I have sent a screenshot and emails to customer services so awaiting on reply back.

Why is this happening :(
  • SaikuSama - Archosaur
    SaikuSama - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    how do i answer it -.- this is getting HIGHLY annoying...it's happened 3 times...
  • Gamada - Sanctuary
    Gamada - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yer its really annoying >.< and for some reason i cant change my avatar on the forums x.x Any idea wither that has something to do with whats going on now? Help?
  • aryannamage
    edited April 2010
    Yer its really annoying >.< and for some reason i cant change my avatar on the forums x.x Any idea wither that has something to do with whats going on now? Help?

That has been an issue for a couple days now for several people, including myself, Frankie has been informed about that already so they are working on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SaikuSama - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    the link to "profile" isn't working, it's greyed out D: they hate us!

i would hate to get banned on taht account D: i just got a herc and nix, i would cryb:cryb:angry
  • FoxyLass - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    I was trying to change my avatar as well.

I wonder if this is just Archosaur's server that is being affected?

As it was happening on my alt on Arch.

Anyone else on different server that this message happened to?
  • SaikuSama - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    WOOT!

I got 1700 exp for answering correctly >< i dont' know how, buuuut....haha...I can play now i guess, but sersiouly, wtf is with this, that happened when we first started this server too >.>
  • yew100
    yew100 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yeah the anti-**** thing is so weird and gives spirit for right answer, id be fine if it were in english,

(not related to subjet)=with the survey contact help it is also down i think cause it wont email me
  • aryannamage
    edited April 2010
    WOOT!

I got 1700 exp for answering correctly >< i dont' know how, buuuut....haha...I can play now i guess, but sersiouly, wtf is with this, that happened when we first started this server too >.>

Can you give any info on how you answered it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gamada - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    That has been an issue for a couple days now for several people, including myself, Frankie has been informed about that already so they are working on it.

Oh ok ^^ Ty cause i was gonna say its not on this character that keeps getting the questions its on my character on Archosaur server b:surrender but thank you for noticing my problem and i hope that it can be fixed asap b:thanks
  • Gamada - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    I also answered one correctly. But then it gave me another one straight after it :|, its so confusing >.<b:shocked
  • yew100
    edited April 2010
    Can you give any info on how you answered it?
    i just guess it
  • ScrewUAll - Archosaur
    ScrewUAll - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yea i'm having that on archo server too.
    answered correctly once and it didnt kick me, but then the freaking window popped up again and i guess i choose the wrong one so i got kicked and that again for several times Q.Q
    is there a way to fix it yet?
  • FoxyLass - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    So far, from what I read... it's affecting Archh's server only... am I right?
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'll post it again:

Its very easy to answer - you do not need to know Chinese.

In the test instructions, which are in Chinese, there is a character that is surrounded by speech marks - like "分"

Simply look at the big picture with all the characters and count how many times the speech marked character appears. Then input the number into the box.

Example: if there are two 分 in the picture, put 2 and press OK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyLass - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    axt57 wrote: »
    I'll post it again:

In the test instructions, which are in Chinese, there is a character that is surrounded by speech marks - like "分"

Simply look at the big picture with all the characters and count how many times the speech marked character appears. Then input the number into the box.

That what I did but got kicked out anyways :(
  • blindmonk2
    blindmonk2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yeah this is crazy it happens to me all the time and one time i miraculously managed to answer correctly and i got tons of exp for it i hope this is just a temporary problem
  • Lynesse - Archosaur
    Lynesse - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    axt57 wrote: »
    I'll post it again:

Yeah, it worked well. Have to count it and that is the right answer.
  • yew100
    edited April 2010
    I'll post it again:

maybe thats only for a certain few questions and not all of them
  • yew100
    edited April 2010
    yeah this is crazy it happens to me all the time and one time i miraculously managed to answer correctly and i got tons of exp for it i hope this is just a temporary problem
    i want it fixed into english but to stay up to stop hacking and to get the rewards
  • SaikuSama - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    sorry for late reply. My computer went all wacky on me, had to restart, anyway, I dont' know, i just guessed...b:surrender
  • SaikuSama - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    yew100 wrote: »
    maybe thats only for a certain few questions and not all of them

ya, that's only for some questions

GM, why isn't the "QUICK REPLY" working? i can't type there...what the heck is goin on
  • Gamada - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    I just answered 6 correctly in a row.

My theory is to see how many symbols are alike and the number of them there are on the picture.

It worked well but no matter how many you answer they will always come back with another question, so its hard to say that its even worth trying to get them right.
  • yew100
    edited April 2010
    ya, that's only for some questions

GM, why isn't the "QUICK REPLY" working? i can't type there...what the heck is goin on
    Today 03:00 AM
    yeah quick reply isnt working,anti-**** question is stupid and the survey/offers contact help thing is not emailing me (maybe not working)
  • FoxyLass - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Guess no one has yet gotten back to us as to what's happening then?

Well I need to pop out for a while so hopefully by the time I get back, there will be an answer or some form of explanation as to why this **** questionaire keeps happening.

Hoping for some happier feedback when I return

b:bye
  • loilfad08
    loilfad08 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yes that is how you solve the anit-**** question, and it does apply for all of them. Since the characters look like chinese written by a 4-yr old, it can be very difficult to know which characters are which, some characters may be underneath others. So take your time, look at patterns of lines within the chosen character, and you should get the answer.

Sometimes the letters can be stretched etc.

In my opinion this is intentional by PWI since you are getting rewarded for not hacking, although it is odd that its in chinese. Maybe the system was in PW but mistakenly was transferred to PWI.
  • wispah
    wispah Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hey guys,

We (Mods) are aware of the current issues and are trying our best to get into contact with a GM. Please be patient for now and we apologise for the inconvenience. Also please keep all posts about this issue to this thread from now on.

Thank you.

K this is stupid whats the correct answer?

Asiandialog.jpg
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    wispah wrote: »
    K this is stupid whats the correct answer?

Asiandialog.jpg

Answer is 4.

All questions are the same. Look for the marked char and tick the right number. The chars can be stretched or deformed, so look carefully.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TamerofDoom - Archosaur
    TamerofDoom - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This is getting annoying, -_- I can't do anything without getting banned lol, and I try it, but I seem to not be counting them right, maybe I should take a little more time to make sure I'm right :/
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ok, wtf is going on? Is this another incentive to get us to pay more money? Please tell me what's up so I'm not freaking out tomorrow when I get home.

If you guys would quit adding tiger packs and fashion and actually fix this game the way it needs to be fixed, this stuff wouldn't happen. And for God's sake, it doesn't take that much effort to translate. We're not MIT language majors.