**** check problems FIXED! 24 hours 2x EXP!

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't know the answer to it. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    First of all I want that person who put this **** anti-**** question BANNED!!!!!!!

Second If you [that one who putted this anti-**** question] think that someone in PWI knows chinese YOU'RE VERY WRONG!!!!!!

/EndThread
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
  • wispah
    wispah Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    axt57 wrote: »
    Answer is 4.

All questions are the same. Look for the marked char and tick the right number. The chars can be stretched or deformed, so look carefully.

thank you for the response that worked , much appreciated no more stupid dialog
  • Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lots of the chars are ■■■■ squares, so i dont see correct answer. b:shocked

UNBAN ME NOW PLZ! b:thanks b:angry
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
  • gerleigh
    gerleigh Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I cant seem to find the right answer, this is sad..../fail
  • aryannamage
    edited April 2010
    No luck so far! I am trying to throw some GM's out of bed sorry! b:cry

Unfortuantely I only know so many of them. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Strange, I never got this "**** check" before... but then again, I don't use hacks to begin with.
  • UrzaSquishy - Archosaur
    UrzaSquishy - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    气死人!!! (*means pissing me off)
  • phiquan
    phiquan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Filter circumvention is a banable offence - Aryannamage
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Not your fault, Aryann - none of the GM's faults. You guys aren't managing the game itself. I'm yelling at the devs to shape up and start acting like they deserve our money. No one wants to play a horrendously glitchy game - or a game made for all countries but with language understood by only one.

So, dev's. How about less fashy, more fixy? The other moneymaking crud can wait.

EDIT: Don't wail at the mods. They're only slightly less confused about this whole thing than we are. So don't flame them.
  • aryannamage
    edited April 2010
    phiquan many are angry I know that. BUT there is no reason for filter circumvention here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Second If you [that one who putted this anti-**** question] think that someone in PWI knows chinese YOU'RE VERY WRONG!!!!!!
    气死人!!! (*means pissing me off)

Well Tudoran, it seems at least one PWI player does...
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    embarrassing, how could someone let something this major through ? No maintenance ??? unbelievable.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    phiquan wrote: »

Filter what?There is no filter circumvention here!Or maybe I am wrong?
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
  • wispah
    edited April 2010
    phiquan many are angry I know that. BUT there is no reason for filter circumvention here.

Support Tech - Mod GM's Currently Sending out Questions Bia the Anti-**** system. Should be fired. this is not funny

1 Not one of us here are playing PWI are there for a School Lesson. Gaming is a Pastime/Hobby for most.

2 probably 90 % cannot Read Asian.

3 Stop taking the fun out of gaming by banning for Incorrect Anwsers...

4 Death Is A Prefferable Alternative to Communisim..........
  • aryannamage
    edited April 2010
    As per the rules I will edit out everything in a post if the filter has been circumvented. Twice now in this thread alone. I have no wish for people to be banned for several days or even longer just because of it. Just stop circumventing the filter guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wispah
    edited April 2010
    As per the rules I will edit out everything in a post if the filter has been circumvented. Twice now in this thread alone. I have no wish for people to be banned for several days or even longer just because of it. Just stop circumventing the filter guys.

keep up the good work Aryannamage, freedom of speech regins supreme, "within the bounderies set but the higher ups" (freedom is the lie). but yeah Give the Admins a kick up the back side you deserve a promotion for having to filter the profanity... lol Boredom has its benefits b:chuckleb:avoid
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Again? You really want a ban? Last warning stop. - Ary

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Again? You really want a ban? Last warning stop. - Ary

^ I lol'd @ Ary

But yeah I do hope this gets fixed rather soon, for the benefit of others at least. I managed to guess right luckily on my noob cleric on the Archosaur server haha.
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • FoxyLass - Dreamweaver
    FoxyLass - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Im back now - read back since my last post and it would seem that there has been some activity going on.

So the Devs and GM are getting a kicking out of bed? Good plan Arya b:chuckle

Sorry that some people are being rude and are threatened with banning.

Also with regards to read the characters to guess correctly, you will still be kicked out of the game after some time so quite frankly this does not serve the purpose as I don't want to come back and find that I have lost the exp or spirit cos it was 'rolled back'.

Can the last statement mentioned above have any truth in it? I don't want to waste my time levelling if I end up having to re-level again...
  • pentilope
    pentilope Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just got an Anti-**** pop-up on my screen. Got booted 5 minutes later as I could not answer the question since I dont read Chinese...Archosaur Server
  • Rezurrection - Archosaur
    Rezurrection - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why is everyone having a go at Ary? Its not her/his fault.

I think everyone's just a bit annoyed about the anti-****, but I imagine Ary is trying to do the best he/she can do.

Lets face it, it will be sorted out eventually today but patience is needed. Which clearly a lot of you seem not to have much of.
  • ardyaja
    ardyaja Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:angry b:angry

its anoying dude..... b:angry

hv got this question 3 times in 2 hours...

grrr......

and i hv banned for 5 MINUTES....

cmon, fix it... ASAP..!!
    qn39yr.jpg
  • Armsman - Archosaur
    Armsman - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Same thing happened to me... Luckily I guessed right. But really, couldn't the devs have translated the questions or come up with their own?

rmmwr6.jpg
  • Amrynn - Archosaur
    Amrynn - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    constantly getting this on archo server D:

can't play for more than 5 mins :(

what can I do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This is how u answer it

HackCheck.png

1) the sign with the " " aroudn it is the one u need to look for in the picture (2)

2) count the number of signs that r the same as the one in the text (1)

3) check the right answer and reply YAY exp/sp bonus
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Is this problem only happening on Archo server or has it infected some of the other servers?

Because i'm not sure what would happen if I log in now. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • heavenlysetsuna
    heavenlysetsuna Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lets count them 4 times i got kicked. I DO NOT know how to answer this ludicrous questing a new security measure should be sough. How is this fair to anybody. All I want to do is play. This measure should be posed to those ppl who have been reported by other players not a random lottery to by chance catch a hacker. This is ridiculous and this issue need to be resolved ASAP. We all know profiling doesn't who either so what should the logical solution be? I will not play at all today if this keeps happening or it looks like EVER if I will NEVER be able to answer this question. I am really [bleeping] irritated.
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    First of all sorry to the mods/gms for posting this, i know u moved all matters related to this into a sticky, but i think there is a better chance ppl c this help if i post new, feel free to lock/move it.

This is how u answer it

HackCheck.png

1) the sign with the " " aroudn it is the one u need to look for in the picture (2)

2) count the number of signs that r the same as the one in the text (1)

3) check the right answer and reply YAY exp/sp bonus

Once again sorry to the mods/gms, i mean to help by doing this

(it is also shown on page 4 or somethign in the sticky) okay now it just became a double post lol ^^