**** check problems FIXED! 24 hours 2x EXP!

Options

Comments

• salungo
    salungo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is really not good for me having a problem in eyes i have to wear a magnifying glass just to distinguish which one is ..if you want to be like this at least make the character font ok...
  • mochachip
    mochachip Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i have got it over and over ,, ans its annoying ,, don tknow how to answer it either ,, and you say you fixed it??
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    can we get a time frame as to when this will be resolved...... tomorrow? this weekend? monday?

Probably next week. It's the weekend, and they certainly won't fix it until monday at the earlier.

I doubt PWI will want to pay their employees extra time to fix this bug. They are not even paying to have GMs online 24 hours a day.

Enjoy your stay on Archosaur b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Sephelle - Harshlands
    Sephelle - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is how u answer it

HackCheck.png

1) the sign with the " " aroudn it is the one u need to look for in the picture (2)

2) count the number of signs that r the same as the one in the text (1)

3) check the right answer and reply YAY exp/sp bonus

re-posting Sinalee's post for the answer!
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    can we get a time frame as to when this will be resolved...... tomorrow? this weekend? monday?

Whenever they say it is.
  • condofar
    condofar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You are robbing me of a minute of hyper stone time every time i get disconnected. Where is my refund?
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wasted hyper stone charm pots time ? any pay back scheme anyone ? or is it going to un answered like the others ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • condofar
    condofar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Where is your backup server and why are you not using it?
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well, is it just Arch or is it Dreamweaver also?
  • bops
    bops Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    omg this is annoying... i cannot read smudged chinese characters.

i have been logged out 3 times now..
  • booboomuffinbear
    booboomuffinbear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i got the message too!!! i looked at it like "umm.. how am i supposed to figure this out".. i read the instruction.. how is anyone supposed to figure it out if they never saw the instructions.. its very unfair in my opinion. least make it a math question.. i was just minding my own business and questing
  • booboomuffinbear
    booboomuffinbear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    oh and to add to my last post.. it wont stop giving me the warning.. so i guess my account is gone for good.. yaaaaay.... half of the chinese symbols i cant even see.. they're just squares so how in the world can i solve it?? i'll be guessing for life
  • SilentOcean - Archosaur
    SilentOcean - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is such a pian in the **** b:angry
    How the heck is one suposed to get to play, when you dont know japanese, i constantly get kicked of for not answering correctly.

Hope this get fixed soon, it's really sucks to mot being able to play, when you finally got the time
  • d34th13th
    d34th13th Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i cant read chineese so i cant answer the question this sucks i cant play my game
  • d34th13th
    edited May 2010
    Options
    they need 2 fix this now!!!!!!!!!!
    whoever created this is a dumb a!!
  • d34th13th
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i keep getting kicked because i cant read chinese this sucks
  • Nightmare_S - Heavens Tear
    Nightmare_S - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    im donewith perfect world completely, this game is pissing me off. this anti **** thing is so **** i swear. ive spent over 1500 bucks on this game and this is what i get. just goes to show you nothing last forever. to all you **** **** gms bots and mod.......**** CRACK MUTHER ****ING **** HOLES GOD DAMN ****ING **** SUCKMY ****ING **** YOU PIECE OF **** BITCHS
  • huggo
    huggo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i cant read too :( i rly dk what do with it
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Good lord, children, calm down. They're trying to fix it already. -_-
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Good lord, children, calm down. They're trying to fix it already. -_-

It is doubtfull it will be fixed this weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is how u answer it

HackCheck.png

1) the sign with the " " aroudn it is the one u need to look for in the picture (2)

2) count the number of signs that r the same as the one in the text (1)

3) check the right answer and reply YAY exp/sp bonus
    re-posting Sinalee's post for the answer!

1 out of how many noticed that picture come on guys instead of complaining answer it right and get free exp sp .... d(^.^) <<< for Sephelle
  • carolinethalychanh
    carolinethalychanh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    For those who have received this Anti-**** quiz

1. What server were you playing on when you received the quiz?

I was on Archosaur

2. What time was the earliest occurrence of your character getting this quiz?

last night around 2000hrs Eastern Time (Canada/USA)

3. How often are you getting it?

I would say every 5 to 10 minutes, really getting annoyed at this

4. How long is it banning you for when you answer incorrectly?

5 minutes each time I don't answer correctly or that I ignored the thing

Hopefuly this will get resolved fast cause I can not play in those poor condition of fighting...lolb:cry
  • Mantisjr - Sanctuary
    Mantisjr - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hello What is with Chinse Stuff come on Guys nothing to do now, Messing with us all ,with no end in sight, Now a Anti-**** programs plz........... we are in USA right server thats is , spending way to much cash on this game anyways lots of luck when ppl find a new game ,FIX this **** Earn ur money and put that cup down i see u....
  • DRAWBLOOD - Archosaur
    DRAWBLOOD - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ok That enuff guys fix this thing plz your little game starting to make madb:angryb:angry
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    As stated before this happened before also and you had solved it ... so that means you know where the prob is and you know the "temporary fix" so where is the issue in fixing it for another week and work on a proper solution ? atleast people can play the game more buy more stuff from you rather than eating your brains on the forums ? reasonable ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • DRAWBLOOD - Archosaur
    DRAWBLOOD - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ok 4x in a row,to complex images now ,everytime i log in now i get a harder one come on..my day off fix this **** ,i will post eveytime it does it till u fix it. :P
  • Tishalee - Archosaur
    Tishalee - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yes, you are working on it...but what does it matter that the insult to the intelligence and integrity of a very intelligent and honest person continues. I enjoy PWI. It is my releif from a very stressful week in the office. I look forward to the challenges of killing things that sometimes have the faces of my clients. However, I have now had my intelligence insulted and made to feel as if my IQ was under 70 and that I, for some reason or other, am so dishonest that I might be hacking. This has completely ruined my game play. It has not ruined my weekend, I can find other things to do. However, I do not recover from insults to my integrity and/or intelligence very well. Not that this post will ever get read by anyone that matters, it's just nice to vent. Hummm...I wonder if the cash shoppers are being similarly insulted or if, because they pour tons of real money into the game, they are free of the insult? What a way to go cold turkey on an addiction.

1. What server were you playing on when you received the quiz? Archosaur

2. What time was the earliest occurrence of your character getting this quiz?
    Last night around 9:45 Central, was punching out Kraitos near Village of Brutes. Most of Enemy was there preparing for TW. Got quiz, failed. Got quiz again, failed. Banned 5 minutes. Logged back in. Got quiz again, was told how to answer. Answered correctly got exp. Did not happen during TW, but that was only 10 mnutes.

3. How often are you getting it?
    Currently about every 1/2 hour.

4. How long is it banning you for when you answer incorrectly?
    5 minutes

I thought that maybe it had something to do with having Domino's Pizza website still open when I went in game. I closed that last night. I normally do not have anything else open when I go in game. It is possible that this has caused me to be a target of this anti-**** "test".
  • Rhenton - Archosaur
    Rhenton - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I didnt get the quiz at all yesterday when i logged in. I finally got it. What really pisses me off is that i cant even see the icons well enough to answer it correctly, the first time i got it right. The second i didnt. This is also my day off, i just wanna play some PWI....

Edit:
    I just tried again, still cant make out the icons to answer the quiz. banned for another 5 minutes...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Forsakenx for the sig
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yes, you are working on it...but what does it matter that the insult to the intelligence and integrity of a very intelligent and honest person continues. I enjoy PWI. It is my releif from a very stressful week in the office. I look forward to the challenges of killing things that sometimes have the faces of my clients. However, I have now had my intelligence insulted and made to feel as if my IQ was under 70 and that I, for some reason or other, am so dishonest that I might be hacking. This has completely ruined my game play. It has not ruined my weekend, I can find other things to do. However, I do not recover from insults to my integrity and/or intelligence very well. Not that this post will ever get read by anyone that matters, it's just nice to vent. Hummm...I wonder if the cash shoppers are being similarly insulted or if, because they pour tons of real money into the game, they are free of the insult? What a way to go cold turkey on an addiction.

I thought that maybe it had something to do with having Domino's Pizza website still open when I went in game. I closed that last night. I normally do not have anything else open when I go in game. It is possible that this has caused me to be a target of this anti-**** "test".

There are pages and pages of people complaining that they have the same problem. It's obviously not something condoned by PWI, and it has been a glitch before. You are not being "targeted" or assumed you have a low IQ or something utterly ridiculous like that. It is a glitch, nothing more. Nothing you've done has caused it, and nothing you do can fix it except for learn to answer it right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Breceis - Archosaur
    Breceis - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ye, this sucks. lmao.. I'm always answering wrong. b:shutup
    VAQSeeN - 95 Demon Venomancer - Heaven's Tear
    Breceis - 82 Archer - Archosaur
    Achilles__ - 67 Cleric - Archosaur

I'm so fail. b:thanks