**** check problems FIXED! 24 hours 2x EXP!

Options

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't know why people complaining, me haven't seen or gotten this little thingy.

b:victory
  • Breceis - Archosaur
    Breceis - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't know why people complaining, me haven't seen or gotten this little thingy.

b:victory

Curse you. xD

edit - Oh, it's only happening on Archo server; Seeing that you're from HT. :P
    VAQSeeN - 95 Demon Venomancer - Heaven's Tear
    Breceis - 82 Archer - Archosaur
    Achilles__ - 67 Cleric - Archosaur

I'm so fail. b:thanks
  • yesponcho
    yesponcho Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so I got the quiz for the first time & it chick me out the server b:sad
    I want to play:cry
    the bade think about it is that I don't speak jape nice ore Chinese:chuckle
    please fix it b:angry
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    STOP DREAMING!!!!!

The PWI staff is not working the weekend, PWI's bosses are too cheap to pay their employees extra hours to fix this problem out of their normal schedules.

Take a look at Franki's profile for exemple : he did not even logged on the forums today.

So, wait until monday at least, and maybe later if they have to wait for a fix from China...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • ViAudi - Archosaur
    ViAudi - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Plz get rid of this **** question pop up... its killin my game and if not fixed I will find another game...

I have this pop up question at least 10 times a day now and I know that PWI does not want to lose Paying Customers..

Thats all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Is it only coincidence that this is majorly affecting peeps from the new Servers and a few others?b:puzzled
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • sdmini
    sdmini Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    When is this fking hacking pop ups gonna stop is B.S????????
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    MeXyCaN - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Since this has affected all Archasaur players starting Friday and thru the weekend on lving or TW's, we will be having 2x drops, exp, spirit starting Friday 8th, 2010 12:00am and ending Monday 10th, 2010 12:00am.

Anyone else see this comming? b:victory This is the only way they might be able to make it up to the players...hehe
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yshtalymn - Heavens Tear
    Yshtalymn - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is how u answer it

HackCheck.png

1) the sign with the " " aroudn it is the one u need to look for in the picture (2)

2) count the number of signs that r the same as the one in the text (1)

3) check the right answer and reply YAY exp/sp bonus

Great now I have to learn mandarin to play pwi b:angryb:angry
    cause i answered like the instructions said and got banned anyways, gr8t way to go PWI!
  • V/mpi - Archosaur
    V/mpi - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I haven't had it bother me yet -knocks on wood- but I know some faction mates have.
    Hope it gets fixed soon since I know how annoying it can be from the first time it happened.
  • fancymml
    fancymml Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. What server were you playing on when you received the quiz? Archosaur

2. What time was the earliest occurrence of your character getting this quiz?
    2:25 am eastern standard time

3. How often are you getting it?
    about every 15 minutes

4. How long is it banning you for when you answer incorrectly?
    5 minutes
  • spoticus
    spoticus Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is Bull%$#^& i spent all day being banned for something i cant controll...Anti-****=****??cuz it sure seems some one got into ur sh%^... i cant stand to pay for a "Free game"..even more so i cant stand to pay for aggrivation....GoodBye.b:angry
  • supakoolrules1
    supakoolrules1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i am getting extremely annoyed with this check is there any information on when you will be expected to finish sorting this out?
  • hector12321
    hector12321 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Omg, this is bull****b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry why would i person **** something that is free to play you idiots
  • supakoolrules1
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i done it :)
    oh my god i am so happty now :)
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it's not that complicated, there are answers all over as well
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • supakoolrules1
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I fully understand this **** now because i have succesfully completed it 3 times in a row :D
  • hinaomega
    hinaomega Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

However, make sure that you're able to answer the bot-quiz correctly, so that you will actually be able to enjoy your time in-game.

Wait wait wait. Your really trying to pass this onto us, as if its our fault were getting banned? In theory its a rather simple quiz but about 6 out of 10 times the characters are layered so close ontop of one another thats its impossible to read them. This is your fault for being fail mods, dont pass it into the player.

I understand how to do it, but the characters are so garbled i still get it wrong a good 60% of the time
  • kira3androus
    kira3androus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    omg this is bull i to keep getting those darn anti-**** questions and its in like chines or something its happened to me like 4 times now im getting tired of it does anyone know why people keep getting them?
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    3 days gone by now so wats up atleast tell us when u are resolving the issues ? where are the mods and GMS ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    3 days gone by now so wats up atleast tell us when u are resolving the issues ? where are the mods and GMS ?

Like I said before ; PWI's staff don't work on weekends, even if there is a problem to fix on one of their servers. It's not important enough I guess...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • galaian
    galaian Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. What server were you playing on when you received the quiz?
    Archosaur

2. What time was the earliest occurrence of your character getting this quiz?
    17:50 CST, 5-2-10

3. How often are you getting it?
    OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, It doesn't stop

4. How long is it banning you for when you answer incorrectly?
    5min
  • Foxstalker - Archosaur
    Foxstalker - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you have to count the number of the charecter in the " "(says in the upper box)in the box next to the numbersb:pleased
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    FYI, I added Anti-**** Question to the PWI wiki, so that might help a bit.

Also, people, please stop answering FrankieRay's 4 questions. They aren't providing any new information, they're just cluttering up the thread, and he asked you to stop posting answers 10 pages back:
    And I think it's pretty clear that this has only affected Archosaur server, and everything else is remaining constant, so no need to answer those questions anymore.
    Thanks.
  • ViAudi - Archosaur
    ViAudi - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I am getting fed up with these b:angry **** questions.. it is really messing my gaming up and so forth! I am really serious and I know that A lot of other players are fed up with it as well!

I do not believe this **** question will be fixed and therefore out of the 8 million subscribers soon there will be 100k or less! I speak from experience and statics not out of the box!

How long is this going to continue and if it does from this point on I will not spend another dime nor will I tell anyone of this game due to this **** pop up!

Yes! I have a right to complain...
    b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    First a little question at Sangodoc. Did u apply to the http://ghostdogz.mmoguildsites.com witha use name sangosa? cuz i can't figure out who this person is, and ur name is familiar.
    FYI, I added Anti-**** Question to the PWI wiki, so that might help a bit.

Also, people, please stop answering FrankieRay's 4 questions. They aren't providing any new information, they're just cluttering up the thread, and he asked you to stop posting answers 10 pages back:

Thanks.

^-- That picture u link to was made by me, and i doubt ppl will c it cuz they rage too much, they don't even c the picture i posted here (on page 6) and later on, could u plz credit that guide? Thx for adding it though.
    This is how u answer it

HackCheck.png

1) the sign with the " " aroudn it is the one u need to look for in the picture (2)

2) count the number of signs that r the same as the one in the text (1)

3) check the right answer and reply YAY exp/sp bonus

^-- there u got my original post AND the picture again come on guys stop QQing so much that u can't c the answer that is hitting u in the head seriously!

I suggest anyone who acctually READ the other posts and c this, quote it (yes im suggestign a minispam, but of differend ppl) so that those blind QQing ppl c it.
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    First a little question at Sangodoc. Did u apply to the http://ghostdogz.mmoguildsites.com witha use name sangosa? cuz i can't figure out who this person is, and ur name is familiar.
    Nope, not me.
    ^-- That picture u link to was made by me, and i doubt ppl will c it cuz they rage too much, they don't even c the picture i posted here (on page 6) and later on, could u plz credit that guide? Thx for adding it though.
    Sorry, I meant to credit you, but uploading the image failed so many times that by the time I got it to work I'd forgotten I planned to do that. b:surrender

Anyways, you're now credited at the bottom of the page. :-)
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thx and once again thx for uploading it to the wiki, hope ppl soon stop raging and reading sigh*

And darn ill have to hunt on for that person then b:surrender

Mini spam READ IT GUYS before u QQ more -.-.
    How To Answer Anti-****

How To Answer Anti-****

How To Answer Anti-****

How To Answer Anti-****
  • Pandalos - Archosaur
    Pandalos - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Seems to me this anti-**** question only pops up when you stay in the same area for a period of time. So you get it when you're questing or grinding in a certain spot.

It doesnt happen when im in a safezone ( catshop stayed up for 8 hours without a single anti-**** qustion).
    It also doesnt happen when im flying around.

It probably was originally meant to prevent botting i think.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It probably was originally meant to prevent botting i think.
    isnt this too late? i know ppl who did it in the past but now there is no reason to bot anymore, xp goes up very fast with all these bh/hyper/oracle