Tw sched's

Comments

• Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    29 Rostered, 5 squads 1~2 ppl short, nice to see ppl are feeding you info though.

being an enrage puppet guild we know everything ;P
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well it's obvious to see some people love to run their mouths when they lose, guess you can call it a defense mechanism or w/e. But seriously thinking you did well vs 29 people is pathetic, in fact if enrage does fail so bad why did they hold three people off at once, with one having 8 catas? It was a good fight on all ends and anyone who calls people who held off three factions at once fail obviously are ****, and should be ignored imo.

But on a side note good job to all this weekend. I have to say I didn't think we'd win going into the fight, not with the number online to start with (125) i think was the number. There wasn't even a full 80 in the tao fight till the time the empire and triad went down. And sorry to say Tao's defense of rad at 1k was nothing like this one. Tao is at least 4 times stronger than Rad. So when they defended it really wasn't AS hard as the battle tonight. Grats to enrage and tao both tho was a nice battle. First true successful defense of a teir 1 land between the two top factions.

Feel free to flame but that is my outlook on this.

/passout
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    29 Rostered, 5 squads 1~2 ppl short, nice to see ppl are feeding you info though.

b:laugh so i was right after all? u had more than 20 ppl nice to see u agree with me on the number
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All this trashtalk... kind of pointless. Enrage did well in holding all 3 TWs today, especially given their 'low' attendance I thought they wouldn't be able to do it.

Regardless of how many people they had in our tw, I had a lot of fun and hopefully everyone else did too even if you got 1 shotted a lot =P

Taking down B5 tower, tanking everything, and then.... report bugs error t.t

However, I don't believe sgt when he says that no reinforcements were sent until after triad TW finished. Personally I still think they sent a few reinforcements after we took down their B gate towers, as it seemed a lot harder to push into base afterwards. Anyway that's just my opinion, could be wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited March 2010
    obviously are ****, and should be ignored imo.

lol did you just fail? b:bye

tbh i just think its funny, enrage are usually the ones who are mouthing of other guilds because they think so high and mighty, but when someone does it to them they get all b*tchy.. you don't like it do you.

you can dish it out but you cant take it back in, that's what i find funny and thats why im slating you off
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckle from the start i said enrage can def against all, its kinda obviouse when all the alts not show up.. TE is rather weak during tw time
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2010

tbh i just think its funny, enrage are usually the ones who are mouthing of other guilds because they think so high and mighty, but when someone does it to them they get all b*tchy.. you don't like it do you.

you can dish it out but you cant take it back in, that's what i find funny and thats why im slating you off

Yah but the difference here is you have no platform and are flaming without any point to do so. I don't think its a matter of not being able to take it your not really doing it right. Granted enrage can do that too but just because you seem them jumping off the proverbial bridge does not mean your not going to get squished just like them. eeeew Road pizza
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited March 2010

obviously some1 has a PMS hereb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ewab r wvrueawoiruewapmv uam sfjoiaf miewjaf ugn a nakljsd fkafdqwimevjnxmz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    obviously some1 has a PMS hereb:chuckle

slight case of overly bored and i know enrage always bite, provides some fun.. for me ofcourse, the rest of you well tough cookie =p
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Enrage did very well, I was very impressed with them yesterday.
    Few key points, TE wasn't full strength without Enrage's alts.
    They did a nearly full turtle at Tao (not saying thats a bad thing, just what they did)
    Mystic-Nights nix is a meanie. The other veno, your nix needs cookies, cause it died a lot.
    xX_YAO_Xx GET OFF ME!!! YOU HURTTT! lol

It was a great war, you did good Enrage, congrats. Now please take you win with grace. And have some good sportsmanship :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • AcidRayne - Heavens Tear
    AcidRayne - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So I must say that for my first TW against enrage it was fantastic. We(TheEmpire) had our strong pushes. Sgt. you cant say you didnt have no barbs because I know that GreatDragon was there. I might be wrong and he might have came in later as a reinforcement but was alot of fun overall. Ya I was 1 shot alot. Darn squishy wizard!! lol . Great fight on both ends. We made it to your base a few times but everytime we were repeled(sp?) Me being only 79 I have alot of work to do to fix my mistakes. Thanks for the fun and hopefully next weekend will be just as fun.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All this trashtalk... kind of pointless. Enrage did well in holding all 3 TWs today, especially given their 'low' attendance I thought they wouldn't be able to do it.

Regardless of how many people they had in our tw, I had a lot of fun and hopefully everyone else did too even if you got 1 shotted a lot =P

Taking down B5 tower, tanking everything, and then.... report bugs error t.t

However, I don't believe sgt when he says that no reinforcements were sent until after triad TW finished. Personally I still think they sent a few reinforcements after we took down their B gate towers, as it seemed a lot harder to push into base afterwards. Anyway that's just my opinion, could be wrong.

May have picked 1 or 2 up that logged on 1hr in. But TE was last priority, was told "make due, forfeit and reinforce Triad if it looks like you can't hold".

Would have rather seen a "GF" or something seeings that we were pretty evenly matched up, none of us really had a cata squad.

@MsE: Fight lasted long, had fun.

@Sleepcat: I owe you a few cookies b:chuckle

@Satancruz: You're supposed to remove the applicator, you obviously skipped some steps.

@AcidRayne: GD was in my squad, non cat pulling barb.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ega, just because 29 were rostered doesn't mean 29 showed up.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    For my 2nd ever TW what can i say .. it was a blast ... thanks Enrage

Think we outnumbered you guys by about 10 at the start, that might have lowered as the fight went on with more Enrage logging on, but TBH thats a moot point.

You TW experience > our lack of it was the biggest factor.
    You Defended well, had great team work and used your nix's to great effect .

Was a great learning experience and despite the loss was awesome fun.

So thanks from Triad

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Difference between Enrage and you (yes you, and not TE since you're the only one mouthing off) is that they've proven themselves over and over. you have not. kthxbai nonfactor. b:bye
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wow page 8 already, wot have i missed if i wasnt at work on friday b:surrender

Lets see, if i was to make some predictions i wouldve said 90% we will lose 1k, i find it funny some ppl asumed we would not show up for Tao... yes if it wouldve been 3 ways gank by Tao, Rad and any other faction we would prolly no show, but considering that none of the other 2 factions hold a land i doubt any1 in Enrage was ever thinking we will no show Tao.
    Everyone knows defending against 8 catas is not an easy job, but its possible in a 1 vs 1 fight. In a 3 way gank is like 10% possible coz no matter how weak the other factions are you have to alocate players in those fights if u decide to show up and defend (and last night it wasnt the case coz both TE and triad have Lv100+ players and enough Lv90+, i mean we knew they wont be 5 min wars).
    Last night tw against Tao was one of the best weve had in the last few months, intense, i think everyone in enrage gave their best, we worked well together and managed to defend all lands. I must say Tao was laking some of their top players, some i havent seen at all, some ive seen only in the last 30 mins. Still they had plenty of DDs and all their cata barbs and they were full 80 while were werent in the 1st almost 2 hours. In the last 30 min when i saw our crystal was barely touch (think the best they did was taking like 1 mil HP down) i was like WTH we can actually win this!
    Congratz Enrage for the wins, thanks Tao/TE/Triad for fun!b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Vivi should kick all Enrage and Tao alts and have more fun as a serious Tw faction Imo ... nice part of TE power was in 1k battle ... my mates in TE arent rly happy about that :P
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Mystic so not 29 showed up?

Are you hinting there were more showed up? Okie fair enough

lol and sgt u guys got 2 barbs both over 90, it's ur decession not to active push and kill TE or maybe coz both uncharmed just pop in secs?

As for TE got a lot of 100+ well for that TW only 4 showed up, 6 90+ rest 80s or 70s so I think overall TE did very well
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Mystic so not 29 showed up?

Are you hinting there were more showed up? Okie fair enough

lol and sgt u guys got 2 barbs both over 90, it's ur decession not to active push and kill TE or maybe coz both uncharmed just pop in secs?

As for TE got a lot of 100+ well for that TW only 4 showed up, 6 90+ rest 80s or 70s so I think overall TE did very well

I think for how many showed for each side, it was a 1.5hr stalemate and both sides performed well.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AcidRayne - Heavens Tear
    AcidRayne - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think for how many showed for each side, it was a 1.5hr stalemate and both sides performed well.

Very well said. Your pushes, we were able to repel in the begining. Our pushes were repeled as well. Very long, hard fought battle. Grats to both sides for a job well done.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    1.5hrs vs traid 2hrs vs TE, b:pleased im happy we manage to held out another half hr after traid's loss b:laugh
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Looks like Enrage had another victory tonight in a 1 hour fight, GG Enrage, gratz! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You guys fought well. I will give you that, but we only went in with 60, so you had the upper hand. I hate Sunday trios. Always the worst.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't know much about tao's overall attendance, but if you only started with 60 vs enrage, I think it's just bad tactics, especially as the enrage tw was first up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You guys fought well. I will give you that, but we only went in with 60, so you had the upper hand. I hate Sunday trios. Always the worst.

Recruit by timezone then? O___o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    [ninjas in before thread dies]

I pulled a cata in Triad for fun. That is all. b:bye
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010

didnt you get to fill the rest of the space after Violance and sonic was over?
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Um...most you needed to send into sonic/violence was maybe 2 in each?
    If you only had 60 in enrage then you had 80 ish on for TW? Your faction is dying.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    For my 2nd ever TW what can i say .. it was a blast ... thanks Enrage

Think we outnumbered you guys by about 10 at the start, that might have lowered as the fight went on with more Enrage logging on, but TBH thats a moot point.

You TW experience > our lack of it was the biggest factor.
    You Defended well, had great team work and used your nix's to great effect .

Was a great learning experience and despite the loss was awesome fun.

So thanks from Triad

b:victory

holy ****... traid for an 1xx. piece of advice for next tw... don't build stun towers... it doesn't do a thing except **** off the cata puller.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf