Burning Desert
    Cursed Embrace
    Cursed Whisper
    Cursed Prophecies
    Unknown Revelation

Hm... earlier I had much more ideas... wah anyway, that should be enough xD
    What about you, guys, any ideas?
    can u guys wait until they complete current tideborn Oo

Can you read? o_o Did you ever read this whole thread completely without being full of drugs or whatever **** you took?
  • banuti
    banuti Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    is a good ideab:kiss my idea with.. ice man... is stupid...
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    more variety to barbs
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    [PHP][/PHP]
    can u guys wait until they complete current tideborn Oo

Let's see... next patch gives what?
    Next patch Tideborns come out with all their skills OMGWTFBBQ?!
    Does this mean they're complete?
    Well call me a tiger barb and ride on my back! =D

/end

Why so stupid?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Please GTFO out of this thread and never ever ever ever ever come back.
    That's our god damn realm, where we of the cursed thread post our god damn ideas for this god damn new race, we all know it's to early for a new race, but just let us have some fun and don't be a stupid kill joy. Comments like "we dun need a new race, TBs are not finished yet blah blah blah [insert other **** here]" or "devs never read suggestions at all, nothing gonna happen, so stop dreaming noobish kids" are just so mainstream and **** over all...
    And male veno and female barb? Thats just so **** **** (no offense to **** ppl)
    Mainstream and uncreative and unfitting. There are reasons why there are only female venomancers and male barbarians. You know, we kind and creative hard-working folks here, created that idea of a female/male tamer (venomancer if thats easier to understand) and a tanker (barbarian . . .) in one class! And what the hell with the head pills. Thats so **** off-topic and stupid... As if venos and barbarians hunger for those fugly pills....

Sorry for being so harsh and impolite. Sometimes only this way people understand... or not, if they are completely dumb. Also I don't think you could any of those ... other ... "race" suggestions compare to our great work.

Quoted for hilarious nerd rage.

In addition, they haven't finished Tideborne. They haven't put out all of their skills, balanced, etc, etc. You really think they're going to put out a new expansion AS SOON AS WE FINISH THIS ONE OMG IT MUST HAPPEN INSTANTLY. My favourite part was "it's mainstream and dumb"; are you SO INDIE that finishing something before starting something else is beneath you?
    That's our god damn realm, where we of the cursed thread post our god damn ideas for this god damn new race, we all know it's to early for a new race, but just let us have some fun and don't be a stupid kill joy.

How dare he say that your idea is bad! HOW DARE HE! I WILL CURSE AT HIM AND MAYBE HE WILL KNOW HOW MEAN HE IS

Finally, really, an undead race? Just call them the Forsaken and be done with it. b:surrender
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010

In addition, they haven't finished Tideborne. They haven't put out all of their skills, balanced, etc, etc. You really think they're going to put out a new expansion AS SOON AS WE FINISH THIS ONE OMG IT MUST HAPPEN INSTANTLY. My favourite part was "it's mainstream and dumb"; are you SO INDIE that finishing something before starting something else is beneath you?

How dare he say that your idea is bad! HOW DARE HE! I WILL CURSE AT HIM AND MAYBE HE WILL KNOW HOW MEAN HE IS

Finally, really, an undead race? Just call them the Forsaken and be done with it. b:surrender

It isn't undead if you actually read the first post. -.- It's called evolve from a wraith aka wraith character, but you're right. No matter how much we argue with idiots, they stay idiotic.

As you can tell PWE doesn't give a damn about finishing everything. If they cared, bugs would have been fixed before TB. QQ about that before throwing yourself into a battle you can't win.

Let me make it simple for you.

Suggestions Box.
    Why is it in suggestions?
    Because its a suggestion not an actual plan created by PWE.
    It is what the people want in the game.
    Now if you're for or against, just click the poll selection. No need to argue over a suggestion. I can see if it was space monkeys or something -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Please GTFO out of this thread and never ever ever ever ever come back.
    That's our god damn realm, where we of the cursed thread post our god damn ideas for this god damn new race, we all know it's to early for a new race, but just let us have some fun and don't be a stupid kill joy. Comments like "we dun need a new race, TBs are not finished yet blah blah blah [insert other **** here]" or "devs never read suggestions at all, nothing gonna happen, so stop dreaming noobish kids" are just so mainstream and **** over all...
    And male veno and female barb? Thats just so **** **** (no offense to **** ppl)
    Mainstream and uncreative and unfitting. There are reasons why there are only female venomancers and male barbarians. You know, we kind and creative hard-working folks here, created that idea of a female/male tamer (venomancer if thats easier to understand) and a tanker (barbarian . . .) in one class! And what the hell with the head pills. Thats so **** off-topic and stupid... As if venos and barbarians hunger for those fugly pills....

Sorry for being so harsh and impolite. Sometimes only this way people understand... or not, if they are completely dumb. Also I don't think you could any of those ... other ... "race" suggestions compare to our great work.
    Is it still "ever ever"? Anyway I'm back and I'm loving how you got all inadvertently raged (trolled), its really lulzy for me...

Any way I think TB shouldn't have wings they should fly on fish and use head pills too and what if the forsaken race had trueform and became bats when they flew that would be coolbeans. After all the TB turn to merpeople and the untamed become tigers and foxes so a flying bat is along the same vein of awsome. O and just so theres no confusion about "your realm" you asked for peoples opinions about if they want a new class, I said I dont, sure I said other stuff but if you wanted just click the poll one word "yes/no" then you should have said so...
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Huh? Are you running in circles? You don't get it, do you? Did we ever say, in your words "they've to put out a new expansion AS SOON AS WE FINISH THIS ONE [Tideborns] OMG IT MUST HAPPEN INSTANTLY"? I don't recall saying that once. And again, rinse and repeat:

We know it is too early for a new race. But we are having fun in thinking of a better race idea than the actual result [aka Tideborns] was. You know, most of the suggestions here in the suggestion box are never ever going to be realised anyway. If you are against every suggestion, every suggestion for a new race, and so be a kill joy, then why don't you just leave those "dreaming nerd-raging kids" alone? And by the way, you realise that enormous mistake PW Beijing/ devs made? They didnt think that far about Tideborns. They released the expansion too early. Maybe they released the expansion that early, because they were in need of money, (=> new servers, new races = more money, because many people reroll to new servers or new classes, those are in need of gear and stuff such as mounts, etc. and rivalry between players is also a great factor, since [everyone] most of the people want to be the "best", "highest level", etc.), who knows.

And about "mainstream and "dumb/****"" Where's the connection to what I said?
    "are you SO INDIE that finishing something before starting something else is beneath you"
    Was it OUR fault that they released the Tideborns incomplete? Or even my fault? I don't get the context over all.

Besides I picked that "nerd raging" tone just because it may be easier to understand/ amusing to read for most of the people. And also because I ever wanted to express myself that way ^.^

Finally, really, an undead race? Just call them the Forsaken and be done with it.

Did he say our idea was bad? And try to improve your sarcasm please :D
    For the rest of your post... I think there's no need to comment this, since joker took pity on that.

is a good idea my idea with.. ice man... is stupid...
    @banuti
    Actually an ice race is a nice one, so nothing with stupid :) And if you want to, you can participate here, just post your ideas for success :D
  • Chloris - Harshlands
    Chloris - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Sooooo goood!!

i love the idea and totaly agree!!
    i hope that PWI will do something with
    this idea!

have you sended them a ticket yet??
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    jokerxdude wrote: »
    It isn't undead if you actually read the first post. -.- It's called evolve from a wraith aka wraith character, but you're right. No matter how much we argue with idiots, they stay idiotic.

Once again i'm forced to draw a parallel to the Forsaken. As well, considering the (incredibly weak) lore, would it be possible to retcon to the point where this race would make sense? You're convinced I'm an idiot but you can't comprehend the simple points I'm making.
    As you can tell PWE doesn't give a damn about finishing everything. If they cared, bugs would have been fixed before TB. QQ about that before throwing yourself into a battle you can't win.
    You're right, they aren't. hence why I'm telling you that a new race is a bad idea.
    Suggestions Box.
    Why is it in suggestions?
    Because its a suggestion not an actual plan created by PWE.
    It is what the people want in the game.
    Now if you're for or against, just click the poll selection. No need to argue over a suggestion. I can see if it was space monkeys or something -.-

Let's define "suggestion", shall we? a proposal offered for acceptance or rejection

So what's your issue with my rejection of what I feel is a poorly thought out idea? if you can't take criticism you should probably work on that.
    Huh? Are you running in circles? You don't get it, do you? Did we ever say, in your words "they've to put out a new expansion AS SOON AS WE FINISH THIS ONE [Tideborns] OMG IT MUST HAPPEN INSTANTLY"? I don't recall saying that once. And again, rinse and repeat:

We know it is too early for a new race. But we are having fun in thinking of a better race idea than the actual result [aka Tideborns] was. You know, most of the suggestions here in the suggestion box are never ever going to be realised anyway. If you are against every suggestion, every suggestion for a new race, and so be a kill joy, then why don't you just leave those "dreaming nerd-raging kids" alone? And by the way, you realise that enormous mistake PW Beijing/ devs made? They didnt think that far about Tideborns. They released the expansion too early. Maybe they released the expansion that early, because they were in need of money, (=> new servers, new races = more money, because many people reroll to new servers or new classes, those are in need of gear and stuff such as mounts, etc. and rivalry between players is also a great factor, since [everyone] most of the people want to be the "best", "highest level", etc.), who knows.

I direct you to my earlier post and add this; you're right, they did add the tideborne too soon. Obviously the patch was not finished. I do not feel that any new content should even be considered until the core mechanics of the previous expansion are fully implemented. Does that make me a killjoy? Sure, but I'd rather be a killljoy than mucking around in a broken, unfinished game.
    And about "mainstream and "dumb/****"" Where's the connection to what I said?
    "are you SO INDIE that finishing something before starting something else is beneath you"
    Was it OUR fault that they released the Tideborns incomplete? Or even my fault? I don't get the context over all.

Look at your post, read it, note the sentence I was commenting on.
    Besides I picked that "nerd raging" tone just because it may be easier to understand/ amusing to read for most of the people. And also because I ever wanted to express myself that way ^.^

Because you were raging. One might even say nerd raging! Oh, whoops. Looks like I was right.

Did he say our idea was bad? And try to improve your sarcasm please :D
    For the rest of your post... I think there's no need to comment this, since joker took pity on that.

Yeah, if your idea of sarcasm is LOL iT luK LIek i NRED rAeG, then you might want to wok on it yourself.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, if your idea of sarcasm is LOL iT luK LIek i NRED rAeG, then you might want to wok on it yourself.

Sorry but it's kinda hard to wok on myself :*(

Also, thanks for the attention you're paying to this thread. Posting in this thread means it stays on the first page, what means that posts are actually like commercials, and publicity is good for the Cursed. Look how many new people read everything and are embracing this idea. Thanks again. I really appreciate it ^.^

Hm, now should I comment on what you've said?

And with Forsaken you mean the Undead? What's wrong with a parallel to the Cursed? Sure wraith evolved undead race, living in a desert, but what's the point? Where's the problem with that? D:
    Comments like "we dun need a new race, TBs are not finished yet blah blah blah [insert other **** here]" or "devs never read suggestions at all, nothing gonna happen, so stop dreaming noobish kids" are just so mainstream and **** over all...
    vs.
    My favourite part was "it's mainstream and dumb"; are you SO INDIE that finishing something before starting something else is beneath you?

And still where's the context? Isn't it a fact that all those comments of people, who are against new races and more or less for completing TBs, are getting boring, dull and dumb, since those people are running in circles and repeat themselves? I call that mainstream and somehow dumb, too.

Aww, now I did comment, my bad.
    So what's your issue with my rejection of what I feel is a poorly thought out idea? if you can't take criticism you should probably work on that.

Ohh, sorry for our poorly thought out race suggestion. But hey, we kids are still not finished with it :D I'm sure we will finish this whole race in the future. And by that time, maybe you will think different of our idea.

BTW:

Definition:

1. idea or proposal: an idea or proposal put forward for consideration

2. slight trace: a slight trace, indication, or hint of something
    There is no suggestion of bias in her recommendation.

3. act of suggesting: the act or process of suggesting something
    I'm open to suggestion on different approaches.

4. ability to conjure up associations: the ability of words or images to conjure up ideas or feelings, the process by which they do this, or an idea or image conjured up by something

5. putting ideas into somebody's mind: the deliberate introduction into somebody's mind of an opinion, belief, or instruction, e.g. through hypnosis or advertising, so that it is accepted or acted on as that person's own idea
    The power of suggestion is used in TV commercials to make us want a product.

And last but not least:
    Does that make me a killjoy? Sure, but I'd rather be a killljoy than mucking around in a broken, unfinished game.
    Yes, you're a killjoy. Anyway, what are looking for in a broken and unfinished game such as PWI? I mean, look, Tideborns aren't finished yet, economy in game is kinda broken, PWE is hungering for money, giving huge advantages to cash shoppers and even greater disadvantages to non-cash shop players (consider the 20% less sell price of DQ items at a normal vendor), there are many bugs, etc. etc.

Very last now:

Thanks to all nice people out there who don't hate our poorly invented race, the Cursed.

Okay, okay really the last thing now:

Uh, a Wc3/WoW fanboy o_o Now this a bad place to be then...

Hm, actually I didnt want to say that, whoops, pardon.
    have you sended them a ticket yet??
    @Chloris
    Nope don't think so, since our race suggestion is still a poorly thought out idea. Oh, how often did I say poorly thought out now in my whole post?
  • Incarnazeus - Sanctuary
    Incarnazeus - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Such an awesome idea!!! Nice job every1!! Keep it up b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Sorry but it's kinda hard to wok on myself :*(

A typo doesn't invalidate what I've said.
    Also, thanks for the attention you're paying to this thread. Posting in this thread means it stays on the first page, what means that posts are actually like commercials, and publicity is good for the Cursed. Look how many new people read everything and are embracing this idea. Thanks again. I really appreciate it ^.^

Anytime. Remember, there will also be detractors like myself. This is still a fairly dead forum section, so it's not like it should matter to either of us.
    And with Forsaken you mean the Undead? What's wrong with a parallel to the Cursed? Sure wraith evolved undead race, living in a desert, but what's the point? Where's the problem with that? D:

I mean the Forsaken. Google them and see that your idea isn't new. However, there's something a bit absurd about vampires living in a desert.
    And still where's the context? Isn't it a fact that all those comments of people, who are against new races and more or less for completing TBs, are getting boring, dull and dumb, since those people are running in circles and repeat themselves? I call that mainstream and somehow dumb, too.

"Mainstream" and intelligent consensus are generally not considered the same thing, but alright. Dumb, absolutely not; They aren't finished. This is obvious. They haven't even finished implementing tideborne skills.
    Ohh, sorry for our poorly thought out race suggestion. But hey, we kids are still not finished with it :D I'm sure we will finish this whole race in the future. And by that time, maybe you will think different of our idea.

I doubt it, but feel free to prove me wrong. There's a lot more work that goes into this sort of thing than you think. b:surrender

I used the word correctly in intended context.

Yes, you're a killjoy. Anyway, what are looking for in a broken and unfinished game such as PWI? I mean, look, Tideborns aren't finished yet, economy in game is kinda broken, PWE is hungering for money, giving huge advantages to cash shoppers and even greater disadvantages to non-cash shop players (consider the 20% less sell price of DQ items at a normal vendor), there are many bugs, etc. etc.

I'm not a killjoy, I'm just considering and putting forth why this isn't as good as idea as you insist. As well, I didn't say that PWI is broken currently, though it has its share of issues. Adding more content without revising or finishing at least some of the current problems will result in just that, however.

Okay, okay really the last thing now:

Uh, a Wc3/WoW fanboy o_o Now this a bad place to be then...

Hm, actually I didnt want to say that, whoops, pardon.
    I have played multiple MMOs consistently over several years and I don't feel that pointing out flaws in PWI compared to other, better developed games makes me a fanboy. I've got a background in game development and these things are important in the framework of development and playing the game itself.

@Chloris
    Nope don't think so, since our race suggestion is still a poorly thought out idea. Oh, how often did I say poorly thought out now in my whole post?

Four, counting that last. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Four, counting that last.

Correct!

Anyway, back to the topic. Since NH now got several other weapons to use, I'm going to re-do the skill tree (this time including joker's skills aswell) to add a tanker build for shield users and the DD/Tamer build for the nunchucks, whips users.

But first we've to confirm the official weapons of the NHs and if they are usable for every else class (or just a few of them)

Thats what we got:

Single Whip (Made of Dark Energy), Double Whip (those whip types wouldnt make a huge difference, and skills which require whips arent restricted to one type, I guess? Like blades for example), Nunchucks, , Shields, [Ironfan] or Armblades (Double).

Whips, armblades and nunchucks (?) are dex, I assume, rest str?
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Wait... you're picking an actual fight over a sugestion? Only lovers of Cursed allowed. Haters post once, vote then leave. Why are you staying? -uses-

Edit: ya I think armblades go str along with fan to even it out. And let me get this straight... I thought wraiths were still a race because pangu made a fail flood and didnt kill everything. did I miss the stroyline?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Are you bloody stupid? I'm making valid counterpoints, and that makes me a troll?

I'll make a little list and get things easier for you. I know it's hard to take criticism but I'll try again.

Your race wishes it were the Forsaken.
    The skill trees and effects you are suggesting are overpowered, that can however be adjusted.
    There is no place in the (already weak) PWI lore for this race without massive retconning.
    PWI has shown that their devs are not willing or able to provide full support for a new race, even one they have already developed and released. Releasing or developing another race is not in PWI's or your best interest.

You do know what a forum is for, right? That's what I'm doing right now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XChrono - Sanctuary
    XChrono - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Why so troll? o.0

- Picks up 'Troll b gon'- :o just what we needed :D

As a fan of Silvy, I cannot let this act of insolence go unpunished, while you discombobulate my mental tranquility. So i'll kindly ask you to perambulate youself and your trollness out of this thread.

lols at my words
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Support The Cursed Race
    forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    Ninja Assassin ~
    Chrono ~
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    /sigh

Let me reiterate; I. Am. Not. Trolling.

I'm expressing concerns, and realistic ones at that.

Please tell me how that's trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XChrono - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    take a chill pill and just leave or stop posting if your getting tired of this. b:bye

As was send many times, they do not think this idea should be hurriedly implemented, all they are doing is putting together an idea of a new race for the fun of it and maybe with the chance, however slim or non-existent it may be, that it is implemented or just considered.

Anyways, shield could be a great weapon, making a great tanking class coupled with the summon when hp is low. This would probably be my weapon choice, I'd say a pure str build would be good for this weapon, and since it's so huge, they could make it so that you don't really need dex for it. And maybe a defense mode where you just stand shield and reflect dmg. The range would probably be not that great and i'td be cool if the weapon was open to at least barbs and bm's.

I'd say this class race would be more of a earth based race.

We could think of it like this.
    Human's - Fire (fire water and earth realy but maybe marked by fire)
    elves - Metal
    Untamed - Wood (animals... forests... wood? lol)
    Tideborn - Water ( water and earth atks but they are fishies...)
    Cursed - Earth (the wraiths probably hid in the earth o.0 so lol... umm its the only one left anyways..)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Support The Cursed Race
    Ninja Assassin ~
    Chrono ~
    edited May 2010
    I'm gonna upload the heavy armor and weapons tomorrow. Kitty needs rest.
    Zzzzzzzzzzz
    <{= -.- =}>
    __ww_ww__

Edit: I know Veno is wood. Archer is metal. Wizard is kinda water. I think bm is fire. And the other things I has no clue lol.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    I'd say this class race would be more of a earth based race.

We could think of it like this.
    Human's - Fire (fire water and earth realy but maybe marked by fire)
    elves - Metal
    Untamed - Wood (animals... forests... wood? lol)
    Tideborn - Water ( water and earth atks but they are fishies...)
    Cursed - Earth (the wraiths probably hid in the earth o.0 so lol... umm its the only one left anyways..)

Yep, I think you're right. Especially earth for the Cursed... since they live in a desert. And somehow that fits with the lore story I wrote today in school.

Okay well, so we have the NH weapons, I assume:

Whips (Double and Single whips) - DEX
    Shields, Armblades, Ironfan - STR
    Nunchucks - DEX

Okay, here is it, the lore of the Cursed. Sorry if there are some spelling/grammar mistakes in there, I'm used to write in German ;P Anyway, tell me what you think of it. (Changes can be made, of course!) BTW: Beginning is the official story of PW, til the second " And yeah, the story isnt perfect...

The Cursed: Background/Lore

"In the beginning of time, the first God of the universe, Pan Gu, lived an immortal life. But with no subjects to lord over, Pan Gu grew tired of his solitary existence and decided to decompose his body into five elements-fire, metal, wood, earth, and water. With his divine power, Pan Gu forged these elements into air, land, mountains, rivers, seas, and plant life and laid the foundation for a new world. It was then that Pan Gu made his first attempt to fill this new world with life. From his shadow he formed the first sentient beings. These unnamed creatures were uncivilized, and before long, they began turning on one another and corrupting the world around them. Pan Gu saw that what he had created had become an Imperfect World, and moved quickly to rectify his mistake. He built a floating city known as Heaven's Tear, and placed within the city the few creatures that had yet to be corrupted. Then, with the power of water and wind, Pan Gu created a massive flood, which swept through the land and destroyed all life in its path."

But he couldn't destroy all the life. After the confident of Pan Gu discovered the god's plan of getting rid of all those living beings, he warned and informed the people close to him and chose the way to betray Pan Gu. But not only the pure beings heard the warning.
    The purest and skilled beings made out of Pan Gu's shadow fought their way through their corrupted brothers and fled to the western part of the Perfect World, hiding in a dark but also fertile area.
    There they built their own little realm, living hardworking but were glad to be alive. And so they started to build a city. Afraid of getting killed by the ferocious Pan Gu, they dig themselves their own graves. They buried themselves alive. Without noticing that he missed some of the living beings Pan Gu flooded the whole Perfect World. But not only the purest of the first inhabitants of the Perfect World survived in a dead-like state. Also some of the evil ones of them, later called the Wraith, survived, hungering for destroying the new races of the Perfect World and taking revenge on Pan Gu.
    After the great flood the purest beings oh the first creation came back to the surface, finding themselves located in a desert. Being hated by the Wraith and abandoned by Pan Gu, they called themselves the Cursed after resting as undead corpses below the surface for aeons.
    Over the ages the once prosper and rich land where they built their city turned into a devastated waste land. When they finally came back to life, their originally brothers, the Wraith, attacked them and a great war, lasting an eternity, started.
    Without the knowledge that Pan Gu created other races after the flood and that the heart, the core of the Perfect World was still intact, the Cursed lived in fear and only experienced war.
    But in this desert, resources were rare - a famine was about to start.
    So with the change of time, this forsaken and pure race sought for another way to defeat the Wraiths - they were hoping to find new lands with unexploited resources - or to escape the war. They sent out messengers, explorers to the unknown rest of the Perfect World.
    Unexpectedly the existence of other races and other lands was discovered.
    The Cursed are seeking for help, for peace, for a new life - the time has come.
    The Cursed finally arrived in the Perfect World - bringing stronger and much more evil Wraiths with them.
    Will the other races of Perfect World accept them? Or will they be mistrusted - hunted and counted as Wraith?
    edited May 2010
    Wow nice. =^^=

I call them Jygan weapons. This consists of all large weapons: Iron fan, Shield, Ban Ham- I mean hammer (lol), etc. And I made the armblades vary from fists,claws,etc. There long sharp things strapped to thier arms not only hands. Im thinking of skills like baraka. O.O Very deadly.

NHH.jpg
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Awesome work Kitten!

The male NH looks cool :*

And yeah to Jygans!

Ohhhh I'm so what going to play a dex NH with whips ;..;
    Pet master build ftw

And maybe another one with an iron fan :O

Sooooo coooooool ^.^
    edited May 2010
    Now idk which weaponI'd be afraid of most. A large fan to be smacked with or long blades that can I can be stabbed by.

Now working on the Arcanes.b:dirty
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Specters w00t w00t

the next generation uber clerics :D

Can you make them look superior, cool and sadistic? :O
    edited May 2010
    I can try =^^=

I'm going to give the guy long hair and a seductive smile. :P He'll have his arms folded with a cool pose. He'll be like "Though I'm wearing a blindfold, I'll still kick your ****." type pose.

The female I was thinking of giving her a mini skull burrette in her hair and have a tear sliding down her face from the blindfold. Just a sad mood, but with soul fragments in her hand it would show hope and power in that one arm and hand.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    That sounds promising :D

Can't wait til I see the result ^.^
  • Stormmaker - Dreamweaver
    Stormmaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    idea for whips; have many types of whips: chain whips, spike whips, leather whips etc etc etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thanks dorset for the sig;]

MAH PSYCHIC IS ON THE HONOR ROLL
  • XChrono - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Wow nice drawings, pretty cool stuff. Not exactly my idea of a shield but i like the stance and the arm blades good stuff. And wow Silvy nice story, now it fits in well, joker should put it in his post. I can imagine running with that shield lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Support The Cursed Race
    Ninja Assassin ~
    Chrono ~
This discussion has been closed.