Dynasty the Gank Masters?

Options

Comments

• Nisus - Dreamweaver
    Nisus - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol Vincent, Based on a true story... your not 90 yet silly...
    (Dynasty Executor)

Asking Questions is fun, its getting the odd answers that is the funny part!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Decus is so oooold. Almost over 9000. :O

I'm not old dammit! b:angry
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Decus is actually 9002, but he uses an amazing skin cream to keep his youthful looks o.o
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yea, makes him look like 8999 ^.^ So people dun notice his true age...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I know! I gotta get me some of that stuff!
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I know! I gotta get me some of that stuff!

WTT Decus' Magic Facial, Age-Reducing Cream for oracles that bring me up to 90 b:chuckle.
  • Miiko - Dreamweaver
    Miiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yea, makes him look like 8999 ^.^ So people dun notice his true age...

So that's your secret, Decus!! >:o You will have to share more beauty tips with us.

Also, now that we all know your true age, you will have to help us with our History homework, too. b:chuckle

b:cute
    Miiko: a Venomancer powered by coffee. c[_]

Dynasty recruiting people level 75+ ^-^
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Gah! To hell with you all! b:angry

Except Meatbun...b:cute
    and Xeggy...
    and Miiko...
    and Zan...

Also, I prefer math to history. Which reminds me, time to make my sig for this forum.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options

and Xeggy...
    and Miiko...
    and Zan...

Also, I prefer math to history. Which reminds me, time to make my sig for this forum.

But I love hell, it's where all the bad girls go! b:chuckle

(btw Vincent I want to hear the rest of that story o.o)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    And also the guys that like to dress as girls. So play at your own risk b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    (pi^2)/6 ?
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    (pi^2)/6 ?

Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    NERDS!!!

jk b:avoid
  • WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver
    WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yes I like math, deal with it...

Someone be brave and PM me the answer to the infinite series :3

double x = 0;
    for (long i = 1; i < 2000000000; i++)
    {
    x += 1.0 / (1.0 * i * i);
    }

x = 1.644934057834575

And that should be accurate to over 6 decimal places which is more than enough for any practical purpose.

Math is dead b:angry
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Chapter 2 of the story.

(Chapter 1: I pked Zan, got all his TT90 gear, and had to do Spanish homework)

With my new TT90 gear (that I can't use yet), I found out that I didn't have enough space in the bank to put it so I sold it for a Bank Extention Stone... stupid me b:cry. The End!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Aww Wacky, cheze beat you to it =P

Plus his answer is the only truly exact one. b:victory

Though writing a program (Java, no?) to solve it is rather intuitive. Most people just add a lot b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Derailed much? :O
    Chapter 2 of the story.

(Chapter 1: I pked Zan, got all his TT90 gear, and had to do Spanish homework)

With my new TT90 gear (that I can't use yet), I found out that I didn't have enough space in the bank to put it so I sold it for a Bank Extention Stone... stupid me . The End!

So... where's the part where you woke up and realized it was all just a bad dream? :P
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:quiet Zan! They will find out what I was trying to do!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Derailed much? :O

So... where's the part where you woke up and realized it was all just a bad dream? :P

*Wakes up* I knew something was wrong when Dynasty was Red....
  • Nisus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Vincent... I swear you spend more time on forums than on the game ._. no wonder ppl are flying past you in lvl *giggles* Go Kill him Zan i wont miss him... much... b:chuckle
    (Dynasty Executor)

• Nisus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options

and Xeggy...
    and Miiko...
    and Zan...

And might i add... WHERE AM I IN THAT LIST GRANDPA DEC!!!!! b:cry
    (Dynasty Executor)

• _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nissy I swear I don't spend more time on the forums b:cry. Of course people fly past me, I only fly at 2.0 with my Flight Mastery b:chuckle.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Vince, people fly past you cause you are a noob b:angry

And Nissy b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Vincent flies at the same speed as me?! OMG!! I feel like such a noob now x.x

jk jk :P
  • Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yay i win. now where's my cookie?
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ::Hands Cheze a cookie::

Though Wacky gets the second cookie for actually numerically doing it using C# (as I have learned) >.<

:Throws a cookie at Wacky::

WACKYTAFFY b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • themalice
    themalice Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Decus, no throwing stuff at my lover.

also, wtf at all this talk of ganking and ****? i stop playing for a few months and it all goes to hell. i'm gonna have to come back and whip you all into shape >:O

i should be back on the 5th, you've been warned b:angry

-Vor
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    VOR! WHERE THE F*** HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!?!?

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Uhh... whose Vor? O.o

Edit: Oh it just clicked, Vorador xD duh >.<
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    themalice wrote: »
    Decus, no throwing stuff at my lover.

also, wtf at all this talk of ganking and ****? i stop playing for a few months and it all goes to hell. i'm gonna have to come back and whip you all into shape >:O

i should be back on the 5th, you've been warned b:angry

-Vor

Shoot, Jeff's back... *starts leveling again* (<- once in a lifetime event people!). WB Jeff b:shockedb:avoid.

Btw, TW drama caused this mess Jeff =P

PS: Once you look at the map, you'll see what I mean.