Dynasty the Gank Masters?

Comments

• _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Actually... I'm known for spamming world chat. Please get it rightb:cute

By the way, what the hell makes you think you know me so well? I've only ever been kicked from one faction, and that's because one of their precious Executors couldn't defend himself when I stood up for my friend. Yes Sin, you idiotic piece of shiit I'm talking about you.

Don't you ever talk trash about me or act like you know me because you don't. And the next time you wanna make up stories about me, at least make up one that's mildly entertaining instead of accusing me of QQing and getting kicked out of factions that I was never kicked from.

...Idiot.

*makes a story about Zan*

Narrator 1: Once upon a timer there was a boy named Zan. He outleveled Vincent and won't share his gear.

Narrator 2: Vincent QQed.

Narrator 3: And then Nissy sang in vent with Vincent listening :D

/The end

You know this story is false because Nissy won't sing while I'm in vent QQ.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *makes a story about Zan*

Narrator 1: Once upon a timer there was a boy named Zan. He outleveled Vincent and won't share his gear.

Narrator 2: Vincent QQed.

Narrator 3: And then Nissy sang in vent with Vincent listening :D

/The end

You know this story is false because Nissy won't sing while I'm in vent QQ.

It's also a lie because I will share my gear!! *mutters under my breath* for 60mb:sin

I loved the story, keep them coming WOOOOO
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    It's also a lie because I will share my gear!! *mutters under my breath* for 60mb:sin

I loved the story, keep them coming WOOOOO

Sequel!

Narrator: PW became modernized and Zan got hit by a truck.

Vincent: Free stuff! *loots*

Narrator: Vincent was found out he was too low level so he sold the gear for modernized versions of oracles.

Zanryu from the Grave: What a dumb***....

Narrator: This job sucks I quit.

/The End

Zan that'll be full TT80 set for reading it b:victoryb:chuckle.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Sequel!

Narrator: PW became modernized and Zan got hit by a truck.

Vincent: Free stuff! *loots*

Narrator: Vincent was found out he was too low level so he sold the gear for modernized versions of oracles.

Zanryu from the Grave: What a dumb***....

Narrator: This job sucks I quit.

/The End

Zan that'll be full TT80 set for reading it b:victoryb:chuckle.

Sure just uh... just let me uh... *gets a gun* PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG! NOW!!! THAT'S RIGHT ALL OF IT!! And maybe some skittles toob:laugh
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Sure just uh... just let me uh... *gets a gun* PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG! NOW!!! THAT'S RIGHT ALL OF IT!! And maybe some skittles toob:laugh

Sure just lemme get my wall- *pulls out a bear* how about you put your gun down before my bear bites your head off? Muhahahaha b:victory.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Sure just lemme get my wall- *pulls out a bear* how about you put your gun down before my bear bites your head off? Muhahahaha b:victory.

Can I just ask.. where were you keeping that bear? b:scorn
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Can I just ask.. where were you keeping that bear?-> b:scorn<-

You know your forum smilies? Those are my bear spys that record everything b:sin.
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    so... this is getting off topic...
  • Psycho_Chris - Dreamweaver
    Psycho_Chris - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wtvdie wrote: »
    so... this is getting off topic...

Yup, it is.

Don't you just love it? b:dirty
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    It's been off topic... and yes, I do love itb:dirty
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    blah blah blah
    its a game chillax
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I want to bring this on topic by saying...

Ganking is a valid war tactic used in warfare since ancient history.

*hides*
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    What's with all this talk of war, why can't we all just go out to the movies and get something to eat? :(
  • Lucifer - Dreamweaver
    Lucifer - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't you PvP at all? Dynasty is nothing but gankers. I can name maybe two pkers from Dynasty that don't gank. So the answer to your question is no, Dynasty cannot beat Calamity without ganking.

yea i have to agree with you, all my encounters with Dynasty ive been ganked :P ive also seen Kindrid gank alot also
  • Lucifer - Dreamweaver
    Lucifer - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    and yes i replyed late so get ur haha's i just put in my opinion
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    War, huh, yeah
    What is it good for
    Absolutely nothing
    Uh-huh

(in a Jackie Chan accent)
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Territory Wars are good for great fun. :p

And planning tactics for the battles themselves is fun to me anyway...

And looking at other factions behaviours and planning long term strategies, whom and where to attack is also fun to me.. ^_^
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Territory Wars are good for great fun. :p

And planning tactics for the battles themselves is fun to me anyway...

And looking at other factions behaviours and planning long term strategies, whom and where to attack is also fun to me.. ^_^

*backs away slowly*
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    War, huh, yeah
    What is it good for
    Absolutely nothing
    Uh-huh

(in a Jackie Chan accent)

b:chucklesomeone been watching too much Rush Hour
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver
    MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *sleeps Zanryu* Hey Sweetums b:chuckle

In PK, I think it's more on common courtesy when going against other players in a pvp situation. I got pk'ed twice while I was helping heal a BM tanking a world boss up north.
    1) *Spam healing BM tank*
    2) *Gets surprise pk'ed and 1 GS disappears*.
    3) *Goes back to town and flies to the boss location ASAP. Archer gets taken care of.*
    4) *Archer comes back and surprise pks me again while I'm trying to help keep the tank alive. A 2nd GS gets wasted. Said archer then leaves the area*. -.-
    Seriously, WTF? Yeah that was really mature.

Guess what faction that pker was from? Equinox. I've actually encountered quite a number of people from that faction who like to gank, trash talk, and stir up drama. :) Did I do a WC and call the player out or call the faction trash? No. Did it upset me? Hell yeah it did. Would I do it to someone else? No, because I prefer to 1v1 at places like OT, ToA, SP when the other person isn't preoccupied. :p

Each faction may have someone who chooses to be discourteous or someone who chooses to do something that seems "unfair". However, that doesn't mean you should put down an entire faction. Zan, do you think I'm trash? D: b:sad

@The OP: If a faction owns multiple lands, several factions can pay and TW against that faction. If it was unfair, it wouldn't be allowed by the devs in the first place. No one complains about Dynasty getting "ganked" by multiple factions now do they?
  • crethan
    crethan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Meat next time plz instead of saying "BM" say BigDaddyShezz :)
    Oh also dont say spam healing it makes me seem weak. lol
    But really that was frusterating. It feels like that person did it to try and kill the cleric that was healing to try and make us fail on the WB. I feel that is very rude. We as a faction were trying to do something enjoyable and almost got messed up by one person being a butthead.

As to Zan you must not plan any TW strategy what so ever. Stop talking about things you dont understand. About Pking you dont like to get ganked then dont PK. Otherwise expect it.
  • Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver
    Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just "Kang" people solves lots of problems... and if they QQ "kang" them again and again till they get the point.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Crethan, please tell me where I stated that I'm involved in TW planning. Where did I say I'm involved in TW at all? Nowhere. What does TW have to do with it anyway?

As for you ganking comment.. I know this is PvP, I know people gank and I expect it. My point isn't that I get ganked it's that getting ganked is all I ever do against Dynasty. Almost none of them come to 1v1, hell I was pking one of your venos with my lv 65 bm, she's in her 80s and her husband had to gank me just to take me down. I've said it before and I'll say it again, in a 1v1 I can take on pretty much anyone my level from your faction. I'm more than willing to prove it, just send me a pm requesting a 1v1 on Zanryu, or Zoll if Zanryu is offline.

And Bunny my issues with Dynasty were resolved quite a while ago even though I never posted that on the forums, yes I do still hate most of your pkers but not all of them or the entire faction :D
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It's ok Zan, most of us still love you :D

b:cute
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Awh that's so sweet, any chance they'd give me 2m to buy my alt a few things? I'd love for Dynasty to take me shopping!b:cute
  • MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver
    MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    crethan wrote: »
    Meat next time plz instead of saying "BM" say BigDaddyShezz :)

Okay BigDaddyShezz was tanking the big bad world boss. b:cute

It's ok Zan, most of us still love you :D

b:cute

Ooo Daddy Decus, we love you too! b:kiss
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Decus is so oooold. Almost over 9000. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Awh that's so sweet, any chance they'd give me 2m to buy my alt a few things? I'd love for Dynasty to take me shopping!b:cute

Psst there's a reason Decus married Wacky b:chuckleb:quiet.

I'll take you on Zan b:victory but I'm still 7ish levels short and my gear is **** xD.
    WTB Oracles.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    But Viiiiiinnncceee :( I dun wanna keel chu!

Now get back to telling me stories b:angry
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    But Viiiiiinnncceee :( I dun wanna keel chu!

Now get back to telling me stories b:angry

Once upon a time, I killed you in PK mode and you dropped all your items that I picked up, hit 90, and then used it! b:chuckle. Then I found out we have TWs and we need to sign up and finish my Spanish homework....

TO BE CONTINUED
    Based on a true story.