Dynasty the Gank Masters?

wtvdie
wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Dynasty vs Equinox= Equinox ***** Dynasty

Dynasty vs Calamity= Calamity ***** Dynasty

Dynasty+Calamity vs Equinox= Dynasty gets a practically no show win

Dynasty+Equinox vs Calamity= Dynasty gets a practically no show win

Will Dynasty keep winnign by ganks? or will they get strong enough to win by themselves?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't you PvP at all? Dynasty is nothing but gankers. I can name maybe two pkers from Dynasty that don't gank. So the answer to your question is no, Dynasty cannot beat Calamity without ganking.
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Had I my druthers, I would love to have Dynasty take a land from Cala every week in this fashion. Maybe when they become strong enough, I'd like Vanquish to do the same.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't you PvP at all? Dynasty is nothing but gankers. I can name maybe two pkers from Dynasty that don't gank. So the answer to your question is no, Dynasty cannot beat Calamity without ganking.

Because PKing is all about those 1v1 fights. Rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It's strategy. It's a lot easier to get land back from Dynasty than it is to get land back from Cala and EQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Because PKing is all about those 1v1 fights. Rofl.

I'm not saying team pking is wrong, but when it's pretty much all you do, and only to people that are alone it's kind of pathetic and just makes you look bad.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    In regular pking, it's called ganking, and often frowned upon.

In war, it's called "Allying against a common enemy" and is totally acceptable. (WWI for instance)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm not saying team pking is wrong, but when it's pretty much all you do, and only to people that are alone it's kind of pathetic and just makes you look bad.

I don't see why people would have to abide to your imaginary "code" of PKing, really. Going out alone is fine, but one way or the other you'll be ganked by some of the friends of people you kill, or you'll get pitted vs a class that you simply can't beat alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    I don't see why people would have to abide to your imaginary "code" of PKing, really. Going out alone is fine, but one way or the other you'll be ganked by some of the friends of people you kill, or you'll get pitted vs a class that you simply can't beat alone.

I know ganking is how a lot of people PvP, it's just sad is when it's all you can do. Obviously I can't make them stop ganking so I get friends and gank back, I'm not some immature kid that thinks "We have to play fair, everyone fights 1v1!" If you gank me, I gank back. So if they want to do nothing but gank let them. It'll make it that much more fun when I kill them.
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yea, because there are so many more targets on the TW map than cala... But you are right, we should just sit back and instead of attacking, we pat each other on the shoulder for not "ganking", while we watch our lands being taken by either EQ or Cala (Yes we can take neither of them one on one, nor can any other faction, we apologize for our weakness...).

The only way for us to get as strong as EQ or Cala is practice and grow stronger. For practice we need to TW. To grow stronger we need motivation and dedication.

By the way, cala did show. I heard from a friend in cala that they thought 40 people could hold us long enough. Cala is the biggest faction out there, they own almost the entire TW map. So many high lvls wanna join Cala. Cala can basically have 200 active high lvl people. You need 160 people to completly fill two TW maps. Should be doable, considering Dynasty almost never has 80 people in TW, a lot below level 90. It's not my fault someone is taking us lightly. We attacked Cala alone two times and got wiped in 10 minutes, who cares? We WANT to TW, that is why we attack.

Honestly, it's calas decision to attack us back whenever they want, and we won't QQ about it. We get ganked every weekend by three factions, feel free to join in.

But you cannot sit there, own the whole map with dunno how many lvl100 people in faction and expect to always get a one on one. TW is free for all.

Just get your members on our map and defend against us and EQ. Then laugh at us, because you can defend both factions and show you deserve the whole map... But don't come whining on forums about being ganked...

And btw: Show your real character at least. I do the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yea, because there are so many more targets on the TW map than cala... But you are right, we should just sit back and instead of attacking, we pat each other on the shoulder for not "ganking", while we watch our lands being taken by either EQ or Cala (Yes we can take neither of them one on one, nor can any other faction, we apologize for our weakness...).

The only way for us to get as strong as EQ or Cala is practice and grow stronger. For practice we need to TW. To grow stronger we need motivation and dedication.

By the way, cala did show. I heard from a friend in cala that they thought 40 people could hold us long enough. Cala is the biggest faction out there, they own almost the entire TW map. So many high lvls wanna join Cala. Cala can basically have 200 active high lvl people. You need 160 people to completly fill two TW maps. Should be doable, considering Dynasty almost never has 80 people in TW, a lot below level 90. It's not my fault someone is taking us lightly. We attacked Cala alone two times and got wiped in 10 minutes, who cares? We WANT to TW, that is why we attack.

Honestly, it's calas decision to attack us back whenever they want, and we won't QQ about it. We get ganked every weekend by three factions, feel free to join in.

But you cannot sit there, own the whole map with dunno how many lvl100 people in faction and expect to always get a one on one. TW is free for all.

Just get your members on our map and defend against us and EQ. Then laugh at us, because you can defend both factions and show you deserve the whole map... But don't come whining on forums about being ganked...

And btw: Show your real character at least. I do the same.

Epic Posts Deserve To Be Quoted

Whats up my sage brother from another faction b:cute
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Yo Mizu, thank you. :) Not much... Just testing BIDS on a lotta people and accidently one shotting white names standing nearby. b:chuckle Get to lvl 99 already...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kuaru - Dreamweaver
    Kuaru - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    @Zanryu

So you really believe out of 180 +/- members and the amount of Pkers Dynasty has there are only 2 people that don't gank? Earth to Zanryu, reality wants you back. It's obvious you have a personal problem with this faction, and even if I don't know what the mean guys did to you I feel free to assume that it occured while you were member yourself. Right or not, fact is you are one of the first ones to make us down in WC whenever you get a chance.

Even if you were right -and you are not- I guess most of the people (complete douch'ebags aside) have their reasons for ganking. Some people simply can't get defeated in a 1on1 or they actually want to be ganked to prove their strength. Or those players are -uhm, let's say, not very popular with others- and deserve to be taken down by lots of those who were treated bad and unfair etc. pp.

And excuse me, Dynasty is by far not the #1 faction that should be named when it comes to ***'got PKers, be it ganking, crying or what else.
    I will neither name people nor factions but we all know orchid temples usual suspects.
    And I'm sure _they_ know as well.

General topic comment:
    In TW you can't speak of ganking. We don't make a contract with Equinox or any other faction to make sure to attack Calamity at the same time. We bid on them, they bid on them, no shame. If you wanna blame someone, blame the PWI developers to give factions the possibility to "gank", or better, attack one faction together.
    The way it is it's nothing but fair play, and I rather see some new life on the TW map than complaining about ganks.
    If we weren't successful against all beliefs, noone would even bring up this topic. But now it's obviously time again for some jealousy..
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Since when does every member of Dynasty PvP? I've only ever seen around 30 people from Dynasty white named, if that many. I'm not going to deny I have a problem with Dynasty, it used to be a great faction but became home to almost nothing but trash. I do still like a few of the members but the majority are all immature kids.

Anyway the point is... Dynasty does almost nothing but gank, and anybody that actually does 1v1 from that faction only does so with lower levels. There's a few exceptions, but that doesn't change the fact that majority of Dynasty are nothing but ganking trash.

If you want to defend that faction go for it, but I'm not gonna back down. Dynasty is ****, 'nuff said.
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    But your opinion is very mature. Calling the majority of a faction, where there are members you don't know joining and leaving every day, "trash". There are a lot of great people in Dynasty, we have lots of fun, we help each other and we talk serious stuff and nonsens.

Instead of talking bs, get to my lvl and let me **** you in one on one... Until then, make sure you are never around when I am, seriously...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    But your opinion is very mature. Calling the majority of a faction, where there are members you don't know joining and leaving every day, "trash". There are a lot of great people in Dynasty, we have lots of fun, we help each other and we talk serious stuff and nonsens.

Instead of talking bs, get to my lvl and let me **** you in one on one... Until then, make sure you are never around when I am, seriously...

lol? I have to reach a certain level to express my opinion? Oh! and you'll kill me for saying I dislike your faction... yeah, that's what I'm talking about when I say "immature."

When I call your faction **** it's based off what I've seen from Dynasty, my experiences while I was in the faction and how it has changed since then. I'm not trying to insult your faction, I'm simply letting you know what I think o fit. Honestly I don't even know why you let one person's opinion upset you so much.

Oh... you know what maybe I will get to your level, just let me spend a few mill on hyper stones, wow... so hard.
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    No, I just said you should get to my lvl because you stated that dyna only one on ones lowers. Plus I got to my level the traditionell way. I didn't use oracles, and i made maybe 10 fc runs with hyperstones at max. But that only by the way.

I don't care if you like dyna or not, but calling human beings "trash" is really low and I will always comment on people that use such insults. I know you dislike certain people in dynasty, but there are 180+ atm, calling the majority (so at least 90 people) trash is something not really showing your maturity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kuaru - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    @Zan

In the following I will respond to your arguments...

b:surrender

Can't find any.

No seriously, all you do is insulting Dynasty, calling it trash and ****. THAT's mature, Mister.
    Arguments would be: Who is ganking? If you don't wanna say in public, pm me names. What changed in Dynasty so bad? Leadership? Members in general? What else annoys you? Behaviour of members in squads? TW? God, do I seriously have to explain you how to argue for or against something? If you have nameable problems, why don't you talk to members instead of doing slander and using boring cusses?
    And I know not everyone in Dynasty is pking, that's why I wrote:

"and the amount of Pkers Dynasty has".

But considering this, your complaints about the faction are even more nonsense, cause you obviously don't like the PKers. Dynasty has -in your words- around 30 PKers.
    And now, why are the other 150 people so crappy? Do you know every single person?

If you call a faction **** or trash, get used to harsh reactions. Since I'm a member, you include me and every other Dyna person posting here.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Oh no... I got called immature and have two people saying that I'm talking nonsense... and yet I couldn't care less. Your opinions mean nothing to me, and Xegeth if you really want that 1v1 I'm more than glad to give it to you, if killing me makes you feel better then go for it.

At Kauru...

I'm getting tired of constantly responding to this thread, so with this post I'm done. Dynasty sucks, get over it. If you don't like my opinion that's too damn bad. Go ahead and keep defending that crappy faction you call a home if you wish, all of these posts ultimately mean nothing because neither of us can change the other's views. Later, have fun.
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You pk expect to be killed
    you pk expect to drop ****
    dont cry away it afterwards

Same thing about tw
    Both EQ and Calamity have teamed up on others before and theres nothing wrong with that

when the defenders win they're happy
    when the defenders lose then they bich about ganking not saying calamity is doing that who ever posted this on their alt

TW is all about strategy if you look on the other forums ganks are encouraged since it is the only way to beat the best of the best
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wtvdie wrote: »
    QQQQQQQQQ

That's all I read.

Anyways, Zan, if your in PK and are near Dynasty members, don't try PKing. Simple as that. QQing on the forums gets you killed by a Sage BIDS from Xegeth btw.
  • Kuaru - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Thank you for leaving, this was catching my attention too much.
    Can't stand responding to immature people with no arguments b:laugh

If this was a faction war (and in Zanryus mind it obviously is) I'd say Vanquish 0, Dynasty 1 b:victory
    Ain't you proud of this member, Vanquish?

Greetings from the garbage can

PS: Opinions are free, but expressing WHY you (don't) like things requires intelligence.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Thank you for leaving, this was catching my attention too much.
    Can't stand responding to immature people with no arguments b:laugh

If this was a faction war (and in Zanryus mind it obviously is) I'd say Vanquish 0, Dynasty 1 b:victory
    Ain't you proud of this member, Vanquish?

Greetings from the garbage can

PS: Opinions are free, but expressing WHY you (don't) like things requires intelligence.

I suppose I can make one last post. You must misunderstand me, because I'm not trying to start a war with Dynasty. I'm not even in Vanquish.

And don't insult my intelligence, in doing so you sink to my "low level" since apparently what I'm doing is insulting Dynasty. Besides I have clearly stated the reasons I dislike your faction, so that last comment isn't even necessary. Oh, and Xegeth I couldn't care less about your one shotting me, that's just you picking on a lower level which is exactly what I said Dynasty does.

Alright, as long as nobody says anything else that's stupid I'll take my final leave from this thread.
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Hell, that is why I said get to my lvl... So that you don't have that "picking on lowbies" excuse. I never cared abbout one shotting you, I just wanted to proove you that we can do other stuff than ganking. If you don't wanna take the chance, it's up to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Hell, that is why I said get to my lvl... So that you don't have that "picking on lowbies" excuse. I never cared abbout one shotting you, I just wanted to proove you that we can do other stuff than ganking. If you don't wanna take the chance, it's up to you.

I'm not about to waste all my time on this game just to get to level 99 so we can 1v1. If you don't gank you're one of the few Dynasty members that don't and you have my respect for that.

By the way... what's this chance you're talking about? You act as if I'm afraid of you or something... o.O
  • Kuaru - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Look who's talking about insults :0

All I wanted to say was:
    How can I know you're able to argue if you don't do it?
    If a dog never brings me the newspaper I'd automatically assume it does not know how to do until it proves me wrong.

The faction war thing was more or less fun, sometimes I need this for not becoming crazy ^_~
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    This is a freaking game, why would you be afraid of me? I was talking of the chance to show you, we can one on one just fine. I am sure you can ask any dyna pker your lvl for a one on one as well..

BTW: I thought it was so damn easy to become 99. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    This is a freaking game, why would you be afraid of me? I was talking of the chance to show you, we can one on one just fine. I am sure you can ask any dyna pker your lvl for a one on one as well..

BTW: I thought it was so damn easy to become 99. o.o

Spending a few mill on stones IS easy, I just have better things to do than waste coin on them. Anyway if you want a 1v1 sure, I don't mind. And I'll gladly 1v1 any of the white names at my level in Dynasty too.

I guess I'll make my way to OT then, see you in game if you're on... As for Kuara... you're just an idiot, plain and simple. I'm not even going to try to explain things to you, because you're obviously too dense to get it.

So.. are we done on the forums? Or do I still need to check back here every 10 minutes?
  • _Brighid - Dreamweaver
    _Brighid - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    For some reason Zan I remember getting killed by you a few weeks ago at town of arrivals while I was 1v1 with a freind. So who is the ganker again? We were all in a group hanging out and my friend told you to stay out of our 1v1, but could you? No. I didnt make a big deal out of it at the time because I was pking and expected to get ganked. Thats what happens when you pk. Its your choice on this server to go white named. Grow up and deal with it.

And as for Dynasty they are the best faction I have been in. They are nice, fun and active ppl. Sorry you had a problem with a few who may or may not still be in the faction but grow up and take it to them. Dont just generalize your anger on the forums.
  • Kuaru - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Oh jeez, you are just too funny. Now I know again what keeps me on this forum. People like you make my day.

Mum: *explains something*
    Kid: *QQ, complain*
    Mum: *chastises*
    Kid: Don't do that! You are dumb! I hate you! QQ more!
    Mum: (Oh man, I wonder when puberty is finally over) *sigh*

Btw, I bet the dog would be able to bring the newspaper after some hours of teaching
    b:chuckle

Hey Mods, I feel insulted. Can you please ban evil Zanryu? b:sad
    He called me trash, **** and an idiot!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    _Brighid - Dreamweaver;7136492]For some reason Zan I remember getting killed by you a few weeks ago at town of arrivals while I was 1v1 with a freind. So who is the ganker again? We were all in a group hanging out and my friend told you to stay out of our 1v1, but could you? No. I didnt make a big deal out of it at the time because I was pking and expected to get ganked. Thats what happens when you pk. Its your choice on this server to go white named. Grow up and deal with it.

Oh, you mean that Team vs Team organized PvP event? You know, where you're supposed to attack each other as a team? Yeah... ok, that's ganking alright. If you're gonna try to use my pking against me to say I'm a ganker at least get the facts straight.