Dynasty the Gank Masters?

Comments

• Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Mum: (Oh man, I wonder when puberty is finally over) *sigh*

pfft, it's gotta begin first...
    Zan, I haven't actually seen a backed up reason from you yet...
    How can you possibly generalise against a whole faction? It simply isn't possible, and I don't like it when people do. You may have disagreements with one or two members, and some members might even almost deserve some of your insults, but people who do are usually quickly and surely sorted out, kicked, and banned from the faction.
    About ganking - I know that almost every Dynasty member will respect an honest 1v1, but even so, if faction members start teaming up, the inevitable outcome is team PvPing, which is just as fun - I seem to remember being ganked by you and 2 others at ToA... yet that turned into quite an enjoyable PK fest, did it not?
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yea, because there are so many more targets . Cala can basically have 200 active high lvl people. You need 160 people to completly fill two TW maps. Should be doable, .

128 on at time 3 wars started. 30-35 assigned dynasty wars i think and few to vanq. kinda jsut concentrated for eq.

160 active on for tw is REALLY hard to get, not so doable as u may think XD.
    sure if had 160 on im like 95% sure woulda won Dynasty too lol.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    pfft, it's gotta begin first...
    Zan, I haven't actually seen a backed up reason from you yet...
    How can you possibly generalise against a whole faction? It simply isn't possible, and I don't like it when people do. You may have disagreements with one or two members, and some members might even almost deserve some of your insults, but people who do are usually quickly and surely sorted out, kicked, and banned from the faction.
    About ganking - I know that almost every Dynasty member will respect an honest 1v1, but even so, if faction members start teaming up, the inevitable outcome is team PvPing, which is just as fun - I seem to remember being ganked by you and 2 others at ToA... yet that turned into quite an enjoyable PK fest, did it not?

It did, but that's because we had planned that. Most of the members I've seen from Dynasty randomly gank people, it happened to me on multiple occasions at OT and Sundown Town. I generalize against Dynasty because "gank, gank, gank, and more gank" is all I see from you people, that and trash talking. Excuse me for thinking that's all you guys are about when it's damn near all I see from you.

I can understand ganking someone or putting them on your KoS list when they've wronged you or stolen from a TT or any other kind of bad thing, but just flat out ganking any pker you see doesn't sit well with me. It's completely disrespectful to the ones you gank and THAT is why I don't like it... Say what you will about me actually wanting to have some morals in a game, but yeah... the way Dynasty goes about PvP is totally wrong.

Go ahead, let every single member of your faction say what they want about me, let them say I'm stupid or a Q.Qer, but at least I have the balls to say what I'm thinking and to stand up to any one of you that comes my way. Unlike majority of your members I don't need to gank to be good at PvP, so any one of you that disagrees with what I say come to OT and let's 1v1. I want to see just how good you are when you're alone.
  • _Brighid - Dreamweaver
    _Brighid - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Oh, you mean that Team vs Team organized PvP event? You know, where you're supposed to attack each other as a team? Yeah... ok, that's ganking alright. If you're gonna try to use my pking against me to say I'm a ganker at least get the facts straight.

No it was after that. A bm killed me during the team fight anyway not you. Plus, i dont know that I would call it an organised event either. I had a friend run up to me after I got out of a TT and ask me to squad him to pk. lol

Maybe you should get out of pk a little more often and do something else. Then you could see who Dynasty and its members really are instead of the clouded picture you hold in your head. :)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    No it was after that. A bm killed me during the team fight anyway not you. Plus, i dont know that I would call it an organised event either. I had a friend run up to me after I got out of a TT and ask me to squad him to pk. lol

Hmm.. if it was after then I don't remember killing you, I left right after it ended. Maybe some other Cleric killed you, idk. I'm not the best with remembering things.
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    128 on at time 3 wars started. 30-35 assigned dynasty wars i think and few to vanq. kinda jsut concentrated for eq.

160 active on for tw is REALLY hard to get, not so doable as u may think XD.
    sure if had 160 on im like 95% sure woulda won Dynasty too lol.

Yea, you probably would have won, as I said u got a hell lotta more high lvl members than we do. :P I just say there are all the possibilities in game to fill two TWs, never said it was easy tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    thing is, if dynasty members lose 2-3 on 1, which happens from time to time, they go 5 on 1. when they still lose to that person, 10 mins later, its gonna be 10 on 1. and dont say dynasty doesnt, cause they really do. have had it happen on plenty of occasion.
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wtvdie wrote: »
    QQQQQQQQQ

And who suddenly allowed you to become God of PK and dictate what's wrong or right on Dreamweaver? Fact this, this is just flame bait for Dynasty members and others who died in PK against us. If you want to do something about it, get help with PKing.

PS: This is going to turn into what the "TW Dead?" thread became.

PSS: You entered PK knowing that you could die at any given time by any given way (except for maybe a mob killing you when you are low on health).
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    And who suddenly allowed you to become God of PK and dictate what's wrong or right on Dreamweaver? Fact this, this is just flame bait for Dynasty members and others who died in PK against us. If you want to do something about it, get help with PKing.

PS: This is going to turn into what the "TW Dead?" thread became.

PSS: You entered PK knowing that you could die at any given time by any given way (except for maybe a mob killing you when you are low on health).

never said i lost to those 10. dynasty cant even win 10 v 1 lol. was making a point that they are pretty much only gankers. they dont have what it takes to be 1 v 1 and win. actually, no, they won against bushido. props to them in an 80 vs 40 win.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Can the OP at least have the courage to post using his character's avatar?
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    never said i lost to those 10. dynasty cant even win 10 v 1 lol. was making a point that they are pretty much only gankers. they dont have what it takes to be 1 v 1 and win. actually, no, they won against bushido. props to them in an 80 vs 40 win.

You can only think of Bushido? We've been on the server for a long time and won 1 vs 1 against many factions, excluding EQ and Calamity of course. Also, we usually TW 80 vs 40 because

A) If we don't were looking down on them

B) Members want to TW

C) The opposing don't have enough people online to TW 80 vs 80 at the time.

Also, not many Dynasty members PK. We PK from time to time but don't spend all day at OT (unless your a super high level with +x gear) killing others. Usually, if somebody needs help and keeps dying at OT, we'll help because anything is better than doing WQ. Then, somebody QQs on WC that we gank and next thing you know, people start going to OT because of PK and then it becomes PK fest etc etc.

How come you never hear us complain on WC about being ganked for TW though? We've faced multiple attacks from 2+ factions since the time we owned 2 lands. And seriously, if you are getting ganked, just ask for help or ask nicely for the members to stop. If that doesn't work, just stop PKing. It's like what I see on First Person Shooters. "OMG! You (insert insult here) , using (insert overpowered gun\equipment here)" is exactly what this thread is like. If your opponent(s) is doing something you don't like, don't run back (alone) because obviously your going to (insert result here) again.

All I'm trying to say is, if you want to 1v1 somebody, go to an area where it's not crowded with people in PK mode. If you want to PK at OT, anything is fair game.

PS: If I remember correctly, we bid on EQ first when it was Calamity + Dynasty vs Equinox. Therefore, you just assume that we coordinated an attack with Calamity just because we (are not their baby faction for one thing) are not as numerous + leveled as them?
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Stupid thread is stupid. No such thing as a gank in TW. Or PvP. Or this game really. GTFO.
    hai2u
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Hey Lightaine b:surprised
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Stupid thread is stupid. No such thing as a gank in TW. Or PvP. Or this game really. GTFO.

+1........

PS: Zan stop stalking me with ur alt(s)
  • Nisus - Dreamweaver
    Nisus - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    As said before, there is no such thing as ganking in TW maybe in PK, but... Its all the same. Its happened in Dynasty before as multi. factions attacked the land. There is a choice to be made, which land is more important. The one being attacked by a fac with a few lands, or a Faction that has went head to head and won with the full force of Calamity. This thread isnt worth the time to read... Ganking in PK is different than TW, there is 200 ppl in a lvl 3 faction, and 80 people per map. 80 vs 80 is fair....
    (Dynasty Executor)

Asking Questions is fun, its getting the odd answers that is the funny part!
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    @OP: Use your character to post or gtfo. Even swordman can't win 3 on 1 period, so you telling us you win against 10 evil dyna members is obviously bs.

@Zanryu: Now that I see people like the OP ranting, I really got respect for you showing your face when you say you hate us...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All Hail the QQers of Dreamweaver
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Foxmeko - Dreamweaver
    Foxmeko - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    As said before, there is no such thing as ganking in TW maybe in PK, but... Its all the same. Its happened in Dynasty before as multi. factions attacked the land. There is a choice to be made, which land is more important. The one being attacked by a fac with a few lands, or a Faction that has butted heads and won with the full force of Calamity. This thread isnt worth the time to read... Ganking in PK is different than TW, there is 200 ppl in a lvl 3 faction, and 80 people per map. 80 vs 80 is fair....

i have to agree with Nisus btw hi nissy b:chuckle
  • Nisus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    (Hi Emily!) But enough with this gank fest post... Its a game... not rl its not like we are going to go bomb a building or go kill someone... -.-
    (Dynasty Executor)

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Vincent I'm not stalking you! I'm just following you around while hiding in the shadows so you don't see me... b:avoid
  • Nisus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    All Hail the QQers of Dreamweaver

Go back to your own posts -.-
    (Dynasty Executor)

• _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Vincent I'm not stalking you! I'm just following you around while hiding in the shadows so you don't see me... b:avoid

I got so scared that I got on my sin Zan QQ. Then I tried to PK a lvl 50 BM at lvl 31... we both died because of AoE (funny thing is that this is the same person that killed me in cube entrance).

You know its funny how the wtvdie is STILL getting ganked by Dynasty... that's right were everywhere.
  • Nisus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010

and Zan keep up stalking Vince i dont mind b:chuckle He is a pain always asking me to sing in vent
    (Dynasty Executor)

• _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    and Zan keep up stalking Vince i dont mind b:chuckle He is a pain always asking me to sing in vent

Nissy should sing in vent because Wacky's TV is boring me out b:cry.

If a certain blonde person is on, tell her to sing too :D (calling out other players is not allowed from what I know... but you should know who I'm talking about =P).

PS: Somebody's going to say "Thread died because Dynasty ganked it" I bet.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Omg!! This thread died cuz Dynasty ganked it! b:laugh (couldn't resist :P)

Nissy you should sing on vent, let's go to my vent though! SIIIING FOR MEEEEE (so I can brag to Vince about it mwahahahab:sin)
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010

Nissy you should sing on vent, let's go to my vent though! SIIIING FOR MEEEEE (so I can brag to Vince about it mwahahahab:sin)

Zan's so mean it makes me wanna gank him with half the faction b:chuckle.

Nissy if you sing for Zan, I'm gonna eat a certain blonde in the faction. (Against ToS to call out other players so I hear.)

PS: Nighty night Zan + Dynasty forum readers. - 9:53 PM EST

PSS: It's sad how the new server is catching up to our server forum wise QQ.
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Not their problem Bushido cant pull a full 80 people
    Pretty sure they could beat them 40 on 40 eitherway just svaing people alot of their time with 80
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nisus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010

Zan... i sing to my hubby alll the time b:chuckle Yet if it makes Vincent not bug me anymore about singing then.... maaaayyyybbeeeee b:chuckle
    (Dynasty Executor)

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It never ceases to humor me how the definition of 'gank' seems to change with who is involved with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Nisus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    It never ceases to humor me how the definition of 'gank' seems to change with who is involved with it.

AWWWWWW FatherTed ruined my, get ppl off the subject, motive! b:sad My heart is broken now
    (Dynasty Executor)