Forums Re-design Redux!

Options

Comments

• Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I like it!

Although the original one was better looking, this is a big improvement from that horrid layout we had before. Its easier to read too, not too bright and not too dark, the background could use a little improvement though since when yous scroll down there's nothing except blue. And, thank you, that spaced out Tideborn girl finally left. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i likes b:pleased easy on eyes too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zuenzu - Sanctuary
    Zuenzu - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's a hell of a lot better now, but why did you have to take out the sexy assassin to the left and put in the less sexy one? Not only did you replace her, but you covered the new one with scales on her belly... Why take away the sexyness? ;_;
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hmmm, yeah, no more **** on the screen either, I never thought I would say this, but I kind of miss her.

Well, we will always have Aadi.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's a hell of a lot better now, but why did you have to take out the sexy assassin to the left and put in the less sexy one? Not only did you replace her, but you covered the new one with scales on her belly... Why take away the sexyness? ;_;
    go look at your mom? >>;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zuenzu - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    go look at your mom? >>;

Ah, but she's not a sexy assassin... =[
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Great improvement.

Now just get rid of people's "wall of text" siggies and all will be good b:chuckle
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    No MILF?

And wall of text siggies, that's mean! My siggie is made with the love of all the people who post with me.
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    100 times better than the white BG. Can use some better touching up but far more improved. Going back to the old one would have been just fine too.
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That sin got taken out because there were a lot of complaints about this site being veiwed at work/school and having a near naked chick with a seductive gaze take up half the screen.

Still think they should have put a veno there though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Removed. Never mind.
  • Zuenzu - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    axt57 wrote: »
    That sin got taken out because there were a lot of complaints about this site being veiwed at work/school and having a near naked chick with a seductive gaze take up half the screen.

Still think they should have put a veno there though.

>.> Well, that sucks... At least I can see her when loading the game, sometimes XD

Anyways, yeah, a Veno would have been pretty cool. I hate how they're putting way to much stuff around about us Tideborn... It's like if Raising Tide was an entire game and not just an expansion...
  • Furfuf - Lost City
    Furfuf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I like this new look alot. No more acid in my eyes! and i just happen to love black 0_o
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:laughI feel better taking out my BEAR aggression. Lame joke i know but suck it.
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1) Out with the old, in with the new

Mozilla Firefox- Tools-> Clear Recent History

Internet Explorer- Tools->internet options -> Delete cookies,history,etc

After doing this refresh the current page you're on or go to the PWI home page and re-enter the forums.

2)If this doesn't work

delete your saved bookmark page for the forums and main site,
    close your browser,
    delete cookies again, then go to the main pwi page.
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the other assassin girl was fraking SEXY b:dirty this one is just...wtf?

but the overall forum design is good.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hmmm, yeah, no more **** on the screen either, I never thought I would say this, but I kind of miss her.

Well, we will always have Aadi.

b:shocked

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    thank you for this wonderful pise of information <3
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1000 times better :)
    b:bye
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    is better than the crapy white one but i still liked the first one before any change since was more original. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King_Asmodei - Lost City
    King_Asmodei - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i happen to like this new forum design. and with that said to anyone running IE i hope you realise the security risks ur putting your self into with it...The core programing of IE hasnt changed in 15 years... just think on that a bit...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sigh* I started as one of the few fists bms. I was ridiculed left and right now ur laughed at if you're not a fist bm. b:surrender
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:shocked

b:dirty
    1000 times better :)

Yes indeed, Aadi is 1000 times better :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    AHHH! I can't read anything. The forum has a nice dark blue/black background, but when I open up a thread, the white background is still there and the text is gray and unreadable. I clicked refresh and it didn't work. I cleared the cache and that didn't work. WTF?
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Much better, guys, but I still preferred the original. But I'm much more pleased with this than the last.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    AHHH! I can't read anything. The forum has a nice dark blue/black background, but when I open up a thread, the white background is still there and the text is gray and unreadable. I clicked refresh and it didn't work. I cleared the cache and that didn't work. WTF?

CLOSE YOuR BROWSER AND DELETE THE HISTORY THEN GO TO THE FORUM AND REFRESH
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't like it, I just got used to the brighter one now I have to adjust my self againb:cry
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

CLOSE YOuR BROWSER AND DELETE THE HISTORY THEN GO TO THE FORUM AND REFRESH

I closed the browser. I deleted the temporary internet files, cookies, and history. I reopened the browser, opened the forum, and clicked refresh. It still looks the exact same way.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    MUCH better
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • XChrono - Sanctuary
    XChrono - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I actually like this design alot. Just the blue at the sides when you scroll down >.>
    and this new female assassin is very.... fail.... >.<

but otherwise good job b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Support The Cursed Race
    forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    Ninja Assassin ~
    Chrono ~
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't really like how light the borders are... but it isn't a big deal lol. This is a lot better :)
    For those still having issues... er, try holding down shift and refreshing? That usually fixes things like that for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If anything, I love love love that the girl on the left got changed to a much less **** counterpart. Thank you web team for listening to us ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
This discussion has been closed.