I vote for B2
  • XDark_Archer - Sanctuary
    XDark_Archer - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm going with B2
  • haybails
    haybails Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I like the explanation already given for B2, plus, if B3 was taken, we don't know the condition of all the zombies that were thrown into the building so by going down the stairs, we may find ourselves running back up anyway. However, unless Mr. Technology uses some gadgets, and even if he does, it could be quite a wait in store.

If the zombies are dead again, as the one in the 10th floor seems, then down (B3) could be the best option, possibly a linked foyer or lower ground floor, through to another building or alternative way out from the underground car park.

For the sake of the story, too cold and smelly (weirdly there are creatures that love bad smells) for B4 and B1 would be antagonistic as shooting is bound to have minimal effect.

I'm going B3, we can always run back up to the B2 scenario as it is!
  • MoonlightSan - Lost City
    MoonlightSan - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PAGE 14

As the wave of darkness filled with zombies starts splashing the landscape with death, the monsters and zombies in the caravan are still traveling at their same pace.

You direct everyone to head for Denver. You guys see the two group getting closer to each other, but also towards you.

Then something weird happens. Both groups stop. It seems they are evaluating each other, sizing each other up to see what they are, and what they are up to. The large mass of zombies starts swarming around the caravan. Apparently the monsters in the back of their trucks and vans are alive and the zombies decided they might be tastier the us.

We get inside Denver and charge into a business center skyscraper and head up the stairs to the 4th floor by the windows so you can see the mass of them fighting each other. The snowstorm seems to have paused as the events unfold. Craziness.

The monsters in the vehicles have thrown the vehicles off to the sides and started using zombies as baseball bats hitting the other zombies with their new found weapons. Zombies are flying for what looks like miles in each direction.

You ask Nik, Ripshi, and Lokfoot to help search for supplies as each of you still kind of walk slow by the windows watching the chaos as zombies are flying into your building and the ones nearby like heavy undead hail. What in the world are those monsters? They look to be getting bigger?? The Hulk has nothing on these guys, wow. If those guys become zombie-hulks, this isn't going to be good either.

A few hours later, you all have done quick sweeps of the building and have found a guard station with some nice weapons. Nothing too Terminator-ish, but maybe it'll help you all. Except Nik. He has some sweet technology.

As you guys gather by the window on the 10th floor now, you look at where the battle was taking place and see only two of the monsters finishing off the last of the zombies. A mountain of ZomBBQ is everywhere. You think that there was at least 5 of those guys, where are they?

Right then a zombie comes crashing through the window of the floor you are on, obviously looking more dead then undead. Looks like he was thrown a few miles, whoa.

As you guys turn to look back out the window, you see a monstrous face and eyes looking right at the four of you. Nostrils flaring, teeth glaring, eyes daring you to move.

Um... those guys grew a little bit bigger... I, I, don't think I'll make it to a restroom.

This is not going to be fun. The freezing snowstorm has picked up and the window is open, there is a 10 story hulking bigfoot/beast looking thing wanting to eat you all, and you have no idea where the other monsters are, much less anymore zombies.

You look at Nic like: "you better have something in your toys to get us the heck out of here."

Decision time.

B1) Run and jump onto the monster's face shooting and going for the eyes.

B2) Run towards the stairwell and go upstairs.

B3) Run towards the stairwell and go downstairs.

B4) Remain where you are and don't move. Please disregard the puddle.
    hmm...even tough in-game i usually pick an "offensive" stance, on "real" fights i pick "defensive" stances...(i just found that out when we did judo on PE classes) Unless the person i'm fighting with looks "smaller" than me...say...~1.50m and 48kg (in that case, i would rather use an "attack" stance... Anyways, i would pick the option B1 BUT i would not "jump on the monsters face"; instead, i would stay on the spot and aim at it's skull from there because it would be the safest as well as it would be the wisest thing to do. Why would i do that? well, those things would follow you no matter what, so if you went to the roof or downstairs, you WOULD be corned..Staying there and doing nothing would not be an option. What influenced my option the most was the fact that Nic was there (meaning you would have someone to fight by your side on that room).
  • QuickSight - Heavens Tear
    QuickSight - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    B1!! :D monster slayerz,Mainly cuz if u run upstairs its probably faster than you so it would get there before you. You'd be splattered. And if you stay where you are your a sitting duck ;( KILLZ DUH MONSTUH! Do eeeit darth your awesome!
    A wise man once said to learn things for yourself...you'll remember them.~QuickSight
    The CD is supposed to be listen to every morning before breakfast and evening before sundown. In just a couple of weeks the student will feel a slight recovery, independent on which sickness he or she may have. After only the third week of this course; the student will become God with unlimited powers.This is The Training Of The Gods.~PokkiTube
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It is impossible to kill that which was never created.~QuickSight
  • BountyHuntr - Raging Tide
    BountyHuntr - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ummmmm B1 plz
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    CONTINUE THIS AWESOME STORY !!!! LOOK, I AM EVEN USING CapsLock, RISKING BEING BANNED !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    B1. at least you'll go down as a hero. b:thanks
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Did i just necro a GM's stickied thread? b:laughb:chuckleb:victory
    Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    oh nvm i was looking at the wrong dates of posts :Db:surrender
    Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...
  • blownapart
    blownapart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    option 4
    big bad growing monster dudes hate zombies.. who doesent?
    the squad of 4 hates zombies too
    = maybe just maaayyyybe you could talk sence into big monster to = squad of 5
    (would he take place of tanker???)

PANDA GET BACK TO STORYYYYYYYYYYY
    b:infuriatedb:cryb:beg
    We'll tie that scoundrel to a rope. And throw him overboard, drag him underneath the ship. A terrifying deadly trip! Keelhaul, that filthy landlubber, send him down to the depths below! Make that **** walk the plank, with a bottle of rum and the Yo-Ho-Ho -ALESTORM - Keelhauled- b:shockedb:sin
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Big necro ftw .-.

Why is this even still stickied?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minglanara - Raging Tide
    Minglanara - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Okay so i LOVE this story so it would be awsome if you continued!?!?!? i wish the scala turned out to be mermaid / tideborn creatures.....but oh well! keep it up!!!!
  • taanu
    taanu Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i like stories its really good story
  • bloodydescent
    bloodydescent Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'd choose to go after the zombie. IF you run down the stairs and run outside you have to face more of the monsters anyway. If you sit there and do nothing your going to be eaten. I think run up to it and going for the 4 huge eyes would be a better decision then sitting there like a duck. Great story line so far.
  • cassiegoesrawr
    cassiegoesrawr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nice!!
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    __Conn - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I know its been years but the story is really good, this should be comtinued :(
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Maybe we should unsticky this and sticky some more popular threads? Counting thread, lights on/off?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]