Story Time Choices - Unbelievable Adventures 1

Options

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Not sure about the banning that darthpanda guy. I have never abused such POW-WA before.

Seriously though, I like the thoughts you guys put into these replies. The more, the better!

Helps inspire me about where to take the story next for all of you b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A23

You have more of a chance of either dieing horribly or getting seriously lucky and finding supplies.

Other then that, you also have a ton of buildings you can use to your advantage to take out anything that might come at you, as long as it's not a plane :3.
  • Rheic - Dreamweaver
    Rheic - Dreamweaver Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A24

Hmm... zombies here, zombies there, zombies everywhere, so no help there, but if my memory serves right, the government started nuking the major cities at some point in the story...

Airport it is.
    Who needs a sig anyways?
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^ this

A24
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A23 of course! I want to visit Denver!!! Didn't they have the Olympics there before? b:question
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • buttercupcruella
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Even if they did, they don't anymore... so?????

A24b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A23 seems the way to go. Just because the airport worked once, doesn't necessarily mean it will work twice. And we might just get lucky in Denver, who knows? Or maybe we can meet another accomplice that can help us in the future. b:laugh
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • darthpanda16
    edited April 2010
    Options
    PAGE 14

As the wave of darkness filled with zombies starts splashing the landscape with death, the monsters and zombies in the caravan are still traveling at their same pace.

You direct everyone to head for Denver. You guys see the two group getting closer to each other, but also towards you.

Then something weird happens. Both groups stop. It seems they are evaluating each other, sizing each other up to see what they are, and what they are up to. The large mass of zombies starts swarming around the caravan. Apparently the monsters in the back of their trucks and vans are alive and the zombies decided they might be tastier the us.

We get inside Denver and charge into a business center skyscraper and head up the stairs to the 4th floor by the windows so you can see the mass of them fighting each other. The snowstorm seems to have paused as the events unfold. Craziness.

The monsters in the vehicles have thrown the vehicles off to the sides and started using zombies as baseball bats hitting the other zombies with their new found weapons. Zombies are flying for what looks like miles in each direction.

You ask Nik, Ripshi, and Lokfoot to help search for supplies as each of you still kind of walk slow by the windows watching the chaos as zombies are flying into your building and the ones nearby like heavy undead hail. What in the world are those monsters? They look to be getting bigger?? The Hulk has nothing on these guys, wow. If those guys become zombie-hulks, this isn't going to be good either.

A few hours later, you all have done quick sweeps of the building and have found a guard station with some nice weapons. Nothing too Terminator-ish, but maybe it'll help you all. Except Nik. He has some sweet technology.

As you guys gather by the window on the 10th floor now, you look at where the battle was taking place and see only two of the monsters finishing off the last of the zombies. A mountain of ZomBBQ is everywhere. You think that there was at least 5 of those guys, where are they?

Right then a zombie comes crashing through the window of the floor you are on, obviously looking more dead then undead. Looks like he was thrown a few miles, whoa.

As you guys turn to look back out the window, you see a monstrous face and eyes looking right at the four of you. Nostrils flaring, teeth glaring, eyes daring you to move.

Um... those guys grew a little bit bigger... I, I, don't think I'll make it to a restroom.

This is not going to be fun. The freezing snowstorm has picked up and the window is open, there is a 10 story hulking bigfoot/beast looking thing wanting to eat you all, and you have no idea where the other monsters are, much less anymore zombies.

You look at Nic like: "you better have something in your toys to get us the heck out of here."

Decision time.

B1) Run and jump onto the monster's face shooting and going for the eyes.

B2) Run towards the stairwell and go upstairs.

B3) Run towards the stairwell and go downstairs.

B4) Remain where you are and don't move. Please disregard the puddle.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Is it possible to combine two of them? If so, I'd like a combo of B1 and B3. Shoot the monster in the eye a few times, then get the f---- out of the building and hope it doesn't look down with it's other eye. I don't really want to run at the thing's face, even if I'm shooting the eye, and I don't want to corner myself by going up to the roof with a monster that I've not only made mad, but can get bigger. By shooting it and then running, you (hopefully) blind it, or at least slow it down for a few seconds (crucial in a life or death situation), and then going down to the ground floor where you have a better chance of getting away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • FallenStar - Heavens Tear
    FallenStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    B3. Seems to give me the biggest chance of surviving.

B1: If they've gotten bigger, I don't think it'd be such a great idea to jump at him.. He could probably squish me in the palm of his hand before I can blind him b:shocked

B2: It'll be harder to escape if we go up.. And I think I've had enough of falling to escape..

B3: Run towards the stairwell and go downstairs. Being so close to this monster is freaking me out... I think I'll run, and hope Nik has some miraculous technology again, or that the Repshi can transform into something and kick the monster's butt... Or simply, that we'll outrun the hungry monster b:avoid

B4: I don't wanna be monster food!! b:frustrated Definitely not this choice.. Unless the monster has some fatal allergy or something to that puddle that has magically appeared under me b:chuckle b:avoid
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    B3. Seems to give me the biggest chance of surviving.

B1: If they've gotten bigger, I don't think it'd be such a great idea to jump at him.. He could probably squish me in the palm of his hand before I can blind him b:shocked

B2: It'll be harder to escape if we go up.. And I think I've had enough of falling to escape..

B3: Run towards the stairwell and go downstairs. Being so close to this monster is freaking me out... I think I'll run, and hope Nik has some miraculous technology again, or that the Repshi can transform into something and kick the monster's butt... Or simply, that we'll outrun the hungry monster b:avoid

B4: I don't wanna be monster food!! b:frustrated Definitely not this choice.. Unless the monster has some fatal allergy or something to that puddle that has magically appeared under me b:chuckle b:avoid

me think you should make a choice already.
    xD
    and....bump of justice!
    :o
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FallenStar - Heavens Tear
    FallenStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yuhh I chose B3, the rest are explanation b:chuckle
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I choose B2, to go upstairs.

The 10-story monster is too big to enter the building. In order for it to reach up higher, it will need to consume more zombies, which is actually a plus. After it attains the necessary height to reach you, its heart will not be able to circulate enough blood to the rest of its body.

Thus it will end up having a heart attack.
  • darthpanda16
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If I get some more votes on choices and good explanations, I will continue the story!!! b:victory
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    B3... I'm scared of blood b:shocked And waaaah keep the story going!!! Your stories are so funny! b:laughb:chuckle

I'd hate to see them gone b:sad

Edit: Good explanations? Well I'm really scared of blood... I can't even stand my own blood actually LOL. I usually panic, freak out, and faint when I see blood... So I'd obviously run back downstairs since its closer to the ground... But yeah. Plus going up stairs are harder than going down stairs. Like when I'm running in the mornings at home just for practice, I usually take the hills and the parts that slant up first because they're harder to go up and take more time but then I run down hill really fast so.. Same concept with stairs. I'd go faster jumping down stairs than running up stairs. Easy :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If I get some more votes on choices and good explanations, I will continue the story!!! b:victory

Is that a subtle hint that my explanation was not good? =(
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

No wonder I've seen nothing from you regarding the story.

B2. Because of what someone said before, he's not that ginormous yet and maybe for some rare chance there might be a helicopter on top of the building. I didn't pick B3 (running down the stairs) because if the monster is really that big, he can easily stomp on me when I get to the bottom. Plus, I can't even outrun him because his strides would be so much more than mine. There's no way to get away from going down so might as well go up and bet on my chances. Worst comes to worst, I can always jump from the top of the building onto the monster and poke at his eyes from there. b:chuckle

Oh, and B4 is completely useless because the monster can just stick his hand into the building and grab me and eat me. It's not like he's blind or something. HE HAS EYES! b:surrender

^ By the way, is this explanation good enough for you? :P You must have been waiting for my answer because usually when mine is there, you end up posting the outcome and choices. XD
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • buttercupcruella
    edited April 2010
    Options
    /sudden death
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    B1. If you kill him, problem solved. If you don't he'll chase you. Therefore, by killing him, you are saving yourself the trouble of killing him later. And hurry up with the next page already. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    A1 cuz hot cheerleaders with blu skin!!! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    A1 cuz hot cheerleaders with blu skin!!! b:dirty

Ummmm...What? Think you a few choices off there. We're talking about the best way to escape from a giant uber zombie...monster.......thing..... b:avoid

Speaking of which...Darth, where are you? We miss you and your story. Please come back to us.b:begb:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    We want more. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • buttercupcruella
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This unbelievable adventure is believably fail...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hmm Darth :((( I was reading that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This thread must have been before my time....
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^lol ya it wuzz.. where DID darth go?

• FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Was this like 3 word story buy darth was in charge?
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't go on plane.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No.. you wud choose which path u wanted to take and then he wud right the rest of the story... there are books like this

• Protaon - Heavens Tear
    Protaon - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well i vote for b2 thats the one run up stairs right? cause for one if he tried to chase me up the starts he would just fall trhough (ha-ha!) if he shrank to people size he would be vulnerable. if he grew up to that huge of a size to rach me from the ground, id just hove that Nikhas something to stab him in the eye. (honestly,i would just throw a stick at its eye and say *take that! raaaaahg!*) but then there may be a helicopter that we can use to escape, and if the story contines like this, its gonna be loaded down with weapons. but only IF there is a copter. also, if i ran down the stairs, he would squish me. if i sayed, he wold reach out. and squish me. if i jumped at its eye, it would probably squeeze me to death, or splatter on the pavement below.also, by running up the stairs, i may find something useful along the way. also by runnign down, but thats like certain death. also, i agree. WHERE ARE YOU DARRRTHH???!!b:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Beware, for those who steal that slice while I go get a drink will be severely punished with boiling tomato sauce on thy head.