test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Story Time Choices - Unbelievable Adventures 1

darthpanda16darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hello Boys and Girls of Perfect World,

Once a day or so, I will expand upon the story based on what YOU, the reader post as feedback as the story goes along.

Other Mods or Admins can post, but their posts DO NOT count as making the story progress. Only Darthpanda16 can branch and continue the story.

So you all have almost a full day between story updates to help choose the fate of you, the main character in the story. Your votes are taken into consideration :) The better that you explain your reason for your choice, the better chance I might arc the story in that direction. I like to hear your feedback because it gives me ideas of where to take the story based on your input.

Rules: Keep it clean and PG-13-ish. Explain your case well about the choices you are choosing for the character to take. You must be able to keep up, this thread will get LONG. Please do not color the fonts of your text in your posts for this thread so you all can find the story posts easier.

Let us begin...


Page 1

You are in a major metro airport, and all of a sudden you get this terrible feeling in your gut that something isn't right. Maybe you shouldn't get on the plane to go see your sister.

You look around and see that there are truly some weird people in line getting ready to board the plane.

One group of guys looks like they are from a zombie movie and/or are drunk.

A larger group of cheerleaders in uniform are there too, but for some reason they all have blue-ish skin.

There is one giant dude about 2 1/2 meters tall, huge muscles, looks super hairy like Bigfoot meets Cousin It.

You look outside and notice it is starting to get dark and cloudy. As you are about to hand your ticket to the hostess to go board the plane, and then an earth shattering thud and crack echoes throughout the entire airport, and the windows crack or shatter everywhere.

People start screaming and freaking out, while the hostess tells you that you should hurry and get on the plane because yours is only one of three now allowed to take off. The hostess won't tell you what is going on, only that she is trying to smile and seem like everyone is ok, when her eyes show absolute fright.

So do you go ahead and get on the plane to get the heck out of here, or do you change your mind, and try to find out what is going on?

A1) I'll take my chances thousands of meters from here and go see my sister in a more peaceful setting.

A2) I better not fly, might crash on take off or worse. Maybe I should find out what is going on or get out of here.
Post edited by darthpanda16 on
Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
«13456

Comments

  • Aadi - Lost CityAadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh wow, this looks really interesting. b:victory

    There should be a locked thread somewhere just for the story, for people to read it if they don't want to wade through all the posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens TearSacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I choose A2. Because their is no way of knowing what's going on. And if I was in that type of situation, I would want to know more then to not know at all because not knowing is scarier than knowing. Does that make sense? Plus I wouldn't want to be stuck on a plane with weird people. Maybe hiding in a hole somewhere in the building would be safer. And it's an airport, airports have food that you can cook. If it was something really bad, at least I can survive for a few days from airport food and water. Airplanes is a different story.


    inb4Konari
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Lairian - SanctuaryLairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I gotta go with A2, sticking around. Although escaping ten thousand feet in the air might be very tempting, your also going into an encased metal tube sitting on several hundred pounds of highly flammable liquid with nowhere to go but down. At terminal velocity. Whereas if you stay in the airport, you have ready access to food and water (as stated by Sacredxstar), shelter, weapons (hey, airport security is armed, plus there's plenty of blunt and/or pointy objects handy), and most importantly: a way out. If your in danger, just sneak away, find the nearest exit, and run like there's no tomorrow. And, if there's a real emergency, make a rope out of clothes (yours or someone else's.) and use it to get out through the broken windows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens TearSacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ^ Agreed. And there's always the "lost and found" section at the airport where they pile tons and tons of lost suitcases. Could always use those. b:chuckle As for the pointy objects idea, well, can do it like the inmates in jails (never been in there, never will) and make a [insert pointy weaponry name] (it's censored). b:shutup

    Edit: As for me, I'd use pens or keys as my pointy weapon of choice. XD
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • darthpanda16darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Page 2

    Things start to get real chaotic in the airport, and you can feel these scary vibrations in your feet. You decide staying here as the fit hits the shan is not a good idea, and isn't safe either.

    You make your way down the corridor and squeeze past the giant hairy dude and try to whisk past all of the smurf skinned looking cheerleaders to get in the 3 seat wide airplane as fast as you can.

    People seemed to not care about their luggage as much anymore as the plane gets boarded impossibly fast and is taxing on the runway for immediate take off.

    Your seat is to the right front of the wings where you can see outside just fine and will hopefully have a good view on your flight. Although you'll probably be gawking at the explosions and events going on at the airport and the city below.

    Smoke billows fill the sky to the north and south. You think to yourself that is a good then that the plane will be flying west. The hostesses do a quick safety speech with hints to really pay attention this time.

    As the plane starts its run down the runway, you and others on the plane see what looks like a moving dark mob overrunning everything like a liquid.

    Upon further examination, you all let out gasps and "ooooo no" as you realize that it is a mob of people. Pulling people out of, and off of, airport vehicles, and driving a gas truck into one of the other planes that was getting ready to take off after your plane. A huge thump and explosion jars your plane as it works to take off.

    The crazy people are demolishing and taking over everything it seems on the ground. You notice an airport security truck is on a collision course with your plane from a sideways angle, YOUR PLANE...

    One of the people on the airplane, a crazy sounding lady sitting by the emergency door closest to the wings opens the door, hands it off to the seats and floor. She screams for people to jump off because the plane is going to explode once that truck hits and that we aren't going fast enough yet to take off.

    She and others start bailing out the door, hitting the concrete like drops of rain hitting puddles. They should still be alive but probably injured.

    The truck is heading right for the area where you are sitting and the plane is still trucking along down the runway.

    As the truck gets closer, you see that there must be 30 "people" all over it, with a hunger and blankness in their eyes screaming and gesturing toward the plane. They seem to be eating buckets of chicken or a really good BBQ while riding along. Oh wait... then you realize what you are really seeing.

    Will your fate be airplane roadkill BBQ, or airplane roasted BBQ?

    B1) I'll take my chances out there, it beats having no chance getting blown up in this tin can.

    B2) We can make it, there is no way that I am becoming a chew toy.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • MagicHamsta - Lost CityMagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Page 2

    Things start to get real chaotic in the airport, and you can feel these scary vibrations in your feet. You decide staying here as the fit hits the shan is not a good idea, and isn't safe either.

    You make your way down the corridor and squeeze past the giant hairy dude and try to whisk past all of the smurf skinned looking cheerleaders to get in the 3 seat wide airplane as fast as you can.

    People seemed to not care about their luggage as much anymore as the plane gets boarded impossibly fast and is taxing on the runway for immediate take off.

    Your seat is to the right front of the wings where you can see outside just fine and will hopefully have a good view on your flight. Although you'll probably be gawking at the explosions and events going on at the airport and the city below.

    Smoke billows fill the sky to the north and south. You think to yourself that is a good then that the plane will be flying west. The hostesses do a quick safety speech with hints to really pay attention this time.

    As the plane starts its run down the runway, you and others on the plane see what looks like a moving dark mob overrunning everything like a liquid.

    Upon further examination, you all let out gasps and "ooooo no" as you realize that it is a mob of people. Pulling people out of, and off of, airport vehicles, and driving a gas truck into one of the other planes that was getting ready to take off after your plane. A huge thump and explosion jars your plane as it works to take off.

    The crazy people are demolishing and taking over everything it seems on the ground. You notice an airport security truck is on a collision course with your plane from a sideways angle, YOUR PLANE...

    One of the people on the airplane, a crazy sounding lady sitting by the emergency door closest to the wings opens the door, hands it off to the seats and floor. She screams for people to jump off because the plane is going to explode once that truck hits and that we aren't going fast enough yet to take off.

    She and others start bailing out the door, hitting the concrete like drops of rain hitting puddles. They should still be alive but probably injured.

    The truck is heading right for the area where you are sitting and the plane is still trucking along down the runway.

    As the truck gets closer, you see that there must be 30 "people" all over it, with a hunger and blankness in their eyes screaming and gesturing toward the plane. They seem to be eating buckets of chicken or a really good BBQ while riding along. Oh wait... then you realize what you are really seeing.

    Will your fate be airplane roadkill BBQ, or airplane roasted BBQ?

    B1) I'll take my chances out there, it beats having no chance getting blown up in this tin can.

    B2) We can make it, there is no way that I am becoming a chew toy.


    wait....
    me thought we chose not to go in the plane
    Q_Q
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens TearKonariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    B1, darth! DO IT!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • surtrsurtr Flaming Fist of QA Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2010
    I've got better things to do today than die! B2.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

    Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

  • Konariraiden - Heavens TearKonariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Surtr wrote: »
    I've got better things to do today than die! B2.

    But...but yours don't count...do they?

    b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • VerenKaunis - DreamweaverVerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But...but yours don't count...do they?

    b:question

    Fine then, I'll vote for B2 in his place. Like hell I'm letting someone take a bite out of me.b:angry
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Konariraiden - Heavens TearKonariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Fine then, I'll vote for B2 in his place. Like hell I'm letting someone take a bite out of me.b:angry

    But you're almost certain to die in that ticking time-bomb of a plane! I mean, look at the survivors in Left 4 Dead,or Zombieland; it's obviously not that hard to ward off a horde of zombie-like creatures with or without guns or whatever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • VerenKaunis - DreamweaverVerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But you're almost certain to die in that ticking time-bomb of a plane! I mean, look at the survivors in Left 4 Dead,or Zombieland; it's obviously not that hard to ward off a horde of zombie-like creatures with or without guns or whatever.

    We're from the internet. Making a plane fly is child's play compared to that.

    And do you really want to deal with the real life equivalent of noob trolls?
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Konariraiden - Heavens TearKonariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    We're from the internet. Making a plane fly is child's play compared to that.

    And do you really want to deal with the real life equivalent of noob trolls?

    I eat noob trolls with some fava beans and an Ice Chianti.

    b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Lairian - SanctuaryLairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wait....
    me thought we chose not to go in the plane
    Q_Q

    So did I, since there were two for staying in the airport and none for the plane. b:surrender

    But, since this is what Darth wrote up for us, I guess I'll go with B1: get off the f'n plane. After all, you can fight off crazed zombies and get away. You can't get away from an explosion, no matter what Hollywood says. And, since the plane has just started it's take-off run, there's no real way of outrunning a truck that's already moving at ramming speed. I'd take the possible (albeit slim) chance of survival over certain death any day thank you very much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • darthpanda16darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Page 3

    As you get near the open door deciding whether to jump or not, you begin to see it may not be such a good idea. You look across the way and see the truck about to hit.

    You freeze up, halfway between two choices you didn't ask for.

    Wait... you had long enough to think that. What the... the people that have been jumping out have distracted the truck and the mob, and it isn't a pretty sight. The truck swerved fiercely off from a near hit, and back toward the tarmac BBQ going on behind the plane.

    Your plane lifts off, and of course the strange people stayed on, with some sane looking people too. A shaken but calm hostess comes up to you and asks you to take your seat, while her and another hostess work on putting the door back in place. They struggle as the plane is still gaining altitude.

    The big Chewbacca looking guy comes over and helps them fit the door back in place so the cabin can be pressurized.

    Everyone is looking out their windows seeing the city they once knew being demolished, on fire, or BBQ riots taking place everywhere below them. Schools, parks, freeways, office buildings, store parking lots. Life isn't suppose to be like this. Perhaps death is.

    The pilot gets on the air and says that they will let everyone vote where to fly to, as communications at most airports they have tried to contact aren't responding.

    He says the choices are Hollypine, California and LAN Crisco, California.

    The cabin immediately fills with discussions, and some are more verbal and freaked out about the situation then others. Except that one zombie looking guy, he looks out of it and silent somewhat.

    This will be a "fun" 3 hour flight...

    A3) Well, this plane is full of weirdness anyways, Hollypine it is.

    A4) There is lots of water near LAN Crisco, and plenty of ways to get away, I'll say a bay area sounds good to me.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Konariraiden - Heavens TearKonariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:question

    ...I have no idea which way this story is going now...but whatever.

    I vote for Hollypine! Weirdness and strangeness is what I'm all about!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Shiyuzhi - Heavens TearShiyuzhi - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Down by the bay. Please get us down by the bay.

    This story is insane. Good job.
    "I have no personality whatsoever. Cower before my blandness!"

    Cookie to whomever gets the reference.
  • Lairian - SanctuaryLairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No idea what either of those two places are, so I'm going with A4, LAN Crisco, just because of the bay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens TearSacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A4!!!!!!!!!!! Give me the bay! I forgot to mention why, but the answer was already stated in the choices given. There's more options to flee.

    And I'm sad that we didn't get to stay at the airport like how it was originally voted on. darth must have miscounted/misread. b:sad
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • darthpanda16darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    (Please see first post for the rules of the story)

    Page 4

    The pilot announces over the intercom that they are heading to LAN Crisco, CA, landing at SFO hopefully.

    Most of the people on the plane show signs of happiness.

    As you have been reading a game magazine with a PWI Featurette about the 10th expansion of the game, you take a pause and look around and outside the window.

    Below you, fires are everywhere near populated areas, dark splotches cover so many crop fields and hills.

    You see what seems to be survivors gathered in the middle of lakes and along rivers in their boats or anything that they can get to float.

    Some of the cheerleaders start talking about the next game that they are going to, or plan on going to, and the cheers they need to work on.

    The pale looking dead-like guy puts on headphones and starts bobbing his head to some kind of music that actually puts a smile on his face.

    You see opportunities to talk with the pale dude, or you can see how smart the cheerleaders really are and talk with them.

    A5) The zombie jammin' dude might be sane after all, I'll ask him what he is listening to and if he's handling things ok.

    A6) It isn't everyday that you get to talk to blue skinned cheerleaders flying in the sky above what seems like a national zombie BBQ day. Let's see what they have to say.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens TearSacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    "Put into consideration". b:surrender

    As a person who also is "into" music. I must say A5. I'd probably have a better conversation with that guy than have one with the cheerleaders since most cheerleaders are all preppy and don't include "outsiders" of their little group. I should know since an acquaintance of mine had become one of those "cheerleaders" back in high school, never spoke to me again afterward since I was deemed not "cool" enough.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Lairian - SanctuaryLairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A5. Miss a chance to talk with a zombie and probably not get eaten? No way! b:chuckle To me the blue cheerleaders are probably more freakish than the zombie. After all, he might just be a guy that likes to dress up like a zombie for some reason. Cheerleaders and cheerleaders, no matter what their color is. And, since I know nothing about sports anyway, I might as well go with music zombie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Shiyuzhi - Heavens TearShiyuzhi - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A5 Zombie conversation sounds good to me.
    "I have no personality whatsoever. Cower before my blandness!"

    Cookie to whomever gets the reference.
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens TearPsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A5 Zombie jammin man sounds hawtb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

    Live Life How You wish To Live It.


    I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks


    Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • darthpanda16darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Page 5

    You motion your hand into the line of sight of the guy with headphones on.

    He slides one side of his headphones off and gives you the look of "Yeah, what do you want?"

    You ask him what he is listening to, and if it helps calms his nerves during all of this chaos.

    He replies back: "I'm listening to some 1920-30s swing and big band music. Right now, I'm listening to Judy Garland's Get Happy tune. It puts a new perspective on the events that have taken place so far."

    Whoa, he seems like a pretty cool dude so far. You guys continue talking and sharing things about each other. You learned that he had been stranded up in a mountain military installation and had been with out food and water for awhile and had just started eating good the last few days.

    He elaborates on how the infestation is taking hold globally, and that governments everywhere have been trying to cover it up as they "blind blasted" the affected areas with a new weapon that kills all biological material, but not buildings or packaged goods like food. It doesn't effect water sources either, as it is based on a bioelectrical technology. You ask him his name, and he says "Nik".

    As he was about to share more, the cheerleaders went from giggly talking to silent and dead staring at you both. There was about eight of them. Their faces were starting to disfigure into some kind of evil.

    The leader of the group stands up into the aisle and tells Nik to shut up, and they look at you like you are dinner.

    Nik effortlessly tells her to sit back down and that it was in their best interest to leave them alone for the rest of the flight.

    She turns around and slowly sits back down glaring at both of you. The other cheerleaders mumble some vulgarities at you.

    You look at Nik like "Are you going to take that? Didn't you just tell them to behave?"

    Nik waves his hand at you like to leave it alone.

    What to do, what to do...

    A7) Those crazy, evil, blue skinned cheerleaders are not going to tell me off! Besides, didn't Nik just lay down the law to them, and they listened? Nik will back me, I'm sure of it.

    A8) Nik obviously has dealt with this kind of thing more then I have. Perhaps I'll just sit tight and keep my mouth shut. After all, it isn't too much longer until we land.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Konariraiden - Heavens TearKonariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If it's one thing I know, it's not to mess with angry cheerleaders...ESPECIALLY blue-skinned ones.

    A8 is my choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Lairian - SanctuaryLairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A8 for me as well. I mean, they're already leaving us alone, why bother confronting them about something that's already over? No sense making unneeded confrontations in this situation, particularly when it has the potential to be dangerous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Rintu - HarshlandsRintu - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I WOULD PINCH MYSELF AND WAKE UP CUS NOT MUCH CHANCE THAT WOULD HAPPEN XD b:victoryb:laughb:chuckle BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE I CHOSE A :D
  • Duke_Atticus - SanctuaryDuke_Atticus - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A8.

    Because trouble would still fly to you anyway. So have some peace before it. 8D
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens TearSacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A8 is the way to go. I'm a peacemaker. If it's already been calmed down, I don't want to start a fight over it. Especially not with cheerleaders, they have fingernails that look like claws. And once they get their hands on you, you're as good as sliced meat. I think I would end up being the one in a ton of pain. Two people versus a group? I don't think so....
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
Sign In or Register to comment.