lul kami

123457»

Comments

• Aarie - Lost City
    Aarie - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's dinner time somewhere.. IJS better hurry.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ...yet further proof why Darwinism will eventually eradicate the PvP servers.

b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Though, I do have a beard.

teh beard is teh source of his powah.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w4termel0n
    w4termel0n Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    nerdraging wrote: »
    I couldn't care less who or what owns the map. I certainly couldn't care less who has full +12 or +20 or whatever. I play this game to conquer the game itself and reach the goals set for myself and not to conquer other players. Winning over another player in PVP doesn't make me a better person in real life. Winning a TW doesn't make me sleep better at night. I do not initiate attacks and only defend when attacked. Call me a carebear but *shrug* I don't care. I know where my priorities lie in life and that's not in a so called F2P game trying to suck our hard earned money dry. I'd rather spend Sunday mornings at the beach windsurfing and chilling out. I'd rather spend my money on memberships to gyms. A healthy body makes for a healthy mind and a healthy mind makes a calm mind. I"d rather spend the money on furthering my education. Knowledge is power and not brawns.

So you're saying that people who spend money on this game have no brains? Not all of us are men's size 40x30. IJS TBH IMO WTF BBQ. I am an educated college graduate with a fairly decent job and a healthy, fit body & mind.

And I spend money in the cash shop. Dun-dun-duuuun. But that's totally impossible RIGHT?

I read the forums, observe and laugh at the immaturity and players falling into the traps of the game devs by opening up their wallets and splurging on non tangible pixels with no return on investment. Is this logical? Would a person with a sane and shrewd mind be putting money into something knowing that there's going to be no tangible returns except intangible ones. There are better intangible rewards out there which your money could be better spent on.

Spending money on a game like this is for entertainment value. It is something fun to do in one's spare time. Do you ever watch movies? Have you ever went to an amusement park or zoo? Those don't specifically have any "tangible returns" either, but are generally a form of recreation or entertainment. We are allowed to spend our own money as we please, and if you choose not to purchase from the cash shop, cool. At least be grateful for people like ****-iris and PrincessClara who practically fund this game for the rest of us.

Think of me as a carebear or a do-gooder or what it is you think of me, I don't care. You will never know me as the whole person that I am in real life.
    I don't have any negative thoughts about you. Correct, I do not know you and I do not wish to know you. Feel free to go back to your Twilight Temple run. No need to post here anymore.
    I'm going to ask the same question again. if Daikoku didn't disband CQ and gave everyone a shot at owning pixel lands, where and how would your gangs be on the map today? From his actions, I'm guessing he's hoping everyone will start with a clean slate in the new year. I don't know if that's what he wants but wise men think in strange ways. Put all the animosity and enmity behind and leave it in the past. There is no need to keep harping and living in the past. It just makes a person more bitter and creates more hatred. The game company's already **** us players more and more each passing day and you want to help them **** yourselves too?
    Again, what I am talking about has nothing to do with Dai or any faction disband. No one can really say FOR SURE what would have happened if CQ didn't disband. My statements were about a particular member of Kamisama and do not represent my views of the entire faction. I won't speak for anyone else though so if someone else wants to answer your unrelated question, feel free. If I met Dai in person though I would definitely bow down to him (Do aliens have genders?) and kiss his feet for giving Lost City a second chance. b:victory

P/s One last note. I didn't see any of you being so vocal when a player posted a botting vid of a leader from a not so recently disbanded faction. Is it because he's on your side? So you condone cheating, botting and whatever illegal means as long as the player is on your side? In the other game I played, we despised botters regardless if they were a friend or an ally. Anyone caught botting, we would hunt them down for their entire game lives. Botters, cheaters and **** users deserve no respect and were to be hunted down and player killed until they leave the game. They do not deserve to occupy the same cyberspace with us legitimate players.
    I honestly am not sure who you're talking about, but I think I have an idea. Also, I do despise botters and I would never condone such a thing. I leveled the honest way and I agree that they do not deserve any respect. Just because someone is allied (or whatever you feel like calling it) to a faction does not mean that you particularly like or agree with all of their actions. Usually, alliances are about strategies, but again I am not specifically sure of who you are speaking about so I cannot say much more.

w4termel0n is my hero... (or heroine?)... the person of reason on these forums.

IJS TBH IMO ABC DEF GHI DSA DDG FES ERC FDS
    I b:heart Aarie!! IJS IMO TBH BEST EVER b:cute
    renrii wrote: »
    This is why I do it.
    b:pleased Please continue.

ragechops I totally am going to go try to DIAF later on. want to join me?
    "Help!!!!! I can't find my e-peen under my fat rolls b:infuriated"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry other picture was like 348123423 years old; this is the most recent photo.
  • DemoTest - Lost City
    DemoTest - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    w4termel0n wrote: »
    So you're saying that people who spend money on this game have no brains? Not all of us are men's size 40x30. IJS TBH IMO WTF BBQ. I am an educated college graduate with a fairly decent job and a healthy, fit body & mind.

And I spend money in the cash shop. Dun-dun-duuuun. But that's totally impossible RIGHT?

You might want to upgrade your job if it is only a fairly decent one.

IJS TBH IMO WTF BBQ
  • nerdraging
    nerdraging Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    w4termel0n wrote: »

Spending money on a game like this is for entertainment value. It is something fun to do in one's spare time. Do you ever watch movies? Have you ever went to an amusement park or zoo? Those don't specifically have any "tangible returns" either, but are generally a form of recreation or entertainment. We are allowed to spend our own money as we please, and if you choose not to purchase from the cash shop, cool. At least be grateful for people like ****-iris and PrincessClara who practically fund this game for the rest of us.

I don't have any negative thoughts about you. Correct, I do not know you and I do not wish to know you. Feel free to go back to your Twilight Temple run. No need to post here anymore.

Again, what I am talking about has nothing to do with Dai or any faction disband. No one can really say FOR SURE what would have happened if CQ didn't disband. My statements were about a particular member of Kamisama and do not represent my views of the entire faction. I won't speak for anyone else though so if someone else wants to answer your unrelated question, feel free. If I met Dai in person though I would definitely bow down to him (Do aliens have genders?) and kiss his feet for giving Lost City a second chance. b:victory

I honestly am not sure who you're talking about, but I think I have an idea. Also, I do despise botters and I would never condone such a thing. I leveled the honest way and I agree that they do not deserve any respect. Just because someone is allied (or whatever you feel like calling it) to a faction does not mean that you particularly like or agree with all of their actions. Usually, alliances are about strategies, but again I am not specifically sure of who you are speaking about so I cannot say much more.

I b:heart Aarie!! IJS IMO TBH BEST EVER b:cute

b:pleased Please continue.

ragechops I totally am going to go try to DIAF later on. want to join me?

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU ARE EDUCATED! Now is this the best that your education has brought you to or rather reduced you to? With all your IJS TBH IMO, have you just wasted all the years of your education and the money spent on educating you? College educated and you're already contented and stopping? What are you working as? A gas attendant in a pump station or a cashier in the nearby shopping mall? If you think of your job as only fairly decent, time to do something about it or is being average something you want to be for the rest of your life?

Sure go ahead and spend your real life money and I thank you for funding the running of the servers. What makes you think I don't charge zen too or do you think you are the only one rich enough? Being able to afford it and doing it to the extreme are 2 different matters altogether.

Interest rates are low now so it might be a good idea to take out a second mortgage on your house to charge more zen in preparation for the soon to come Nirvana packs.

By the way, where's the pic or are you not as good looking as you claim to be? In the words of someone I heard over world chat, YOU SCARE?
    b:angry<--NERD RAGE!!!
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
This discussion has been closed.