lul kami

Options

Comments

• Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:victory

Besides, someone's gotta keep you PvP RAEGbears entertained...consider me the jester to your figurative "majesty".

I wonder who came up with ragebears? It's not like when we pk we rage about it.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow, people are butt hurt over this Niravana thing.

Our leader just happens to be the best geared mage on the server and one of the better mages period.

He actually got our guild to do Nirvana on a regular basis, Why wouldn't we give him the first one?

Our guild does Nirvana regularly still and I think we have enough for a weapon and Elayne isn't getting that or the next piece of armor O_o

ijs, as long as everyone is absolutely content with the process I don't see the issue here?
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Our leader just happens to be the best geared mage on the server and one of the better mages period.

He actually got our guild to do Nirvana on a regular basis, Why wouldn't we give him the first one?

Our guild does Nirvana regularly still and I think we have enough for a weapon and Elayne isn't getting that or the next piece of armor O_o

ijs, as long as everyone is absolutely content with the process I don't see the issue here?
    There isn't an issue o.o

I'll leave the discussion at this: elayne is a 'funny' person.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This post never happened. ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Daikoku actually cash shopped a lot, although it's probably just because 1 kg of Martianite is worth roughly 10,000 USD by intergalactic standards. Pretty good exchange rate for him.

Also makes NASA very happy. b:nosebleed
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options

The only person that's mentioned anything about the Nirvana thing is probably LLama. After that no one cares. 1 piece of Nirvana gear = gratz to you guys. And after saying that I still don't care.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Elayne Rules!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    daikokokoko sucks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And he wonders why noone wants to help him. b:chuckle
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And I wonder why he isn't banned yet.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Because every game needs the drunk town jester.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    daikokokoko sucks!

Less forum posting- more west gate suiciding skull! gogo! b:mischievous
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Less forum posting- more west gate suiciding skull! gogo! b:mischievous

go go go!
    b:laugh
    zmoogles~ lol
    *hears whirring sound*
    o.O
    what be that?
    *gets mind controlled by teh alien leader*
    o.o'
    nothing are happening
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w4termel0n
    w4termel0n Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    OMFG S T F U.

You know if my router wasn't F'ed up you guys would have been done in that first hour. And no I won't be subtle I have that much of an effect on you hate targeting dark side ****.

All you ever have is excuses, Great Sir LLama
    ~Stuations have been dramatized.~
    "SEEE? *cries* OMFG GUYS STFU 'N' LOOK AT MY SS WITH MY 20000 VENTRILO PING!! THAT IS WHY I COULDN'T BEAT YOU!! $%^&! I forgot to edit the part out where i was dual clienting b:shocked. Meh why delete it? I'll just leave this on my public photo album for all to see next time I decide to smack talk and post a screenshot of MY EPIC DAMAGE."

"You know if my F'ing welfare check would have came on time, you TOTALLY would have been done for. Too bad my f'ing kids have to starve now since Daddy had to sell his food stamps to pay for SRS BZNSS PWI."

"Next month I am GONNA F'ING get a t3 line put in so I don't have to use my internet connection as the basis for any of my completely fail moves."

I love LLama.

Grats elayne on getting some Nirvana* gear. DT nobody really cares what you have to say. That is why SEVERAL of your own guild members have been mocking you behind your back and calling you "an egotistical" . . . I'll leave the rest out. I am quite sure you can find out on your own what they think of you. Godspeed!

then i guess my sources was wrong

and no im not gonna claim i got alt on spec to spy

like most spec does back on CQ days some still does though :thanks

Shut up Asiris or close friend of Asiris who uses similarly terrible grammar/spelling. Post on your main and save the trouble of constantly switching accounts.
    Kamisama is mind controlled by an alien leader to take over the PWI world.

Devil is God (No matter who tells you that the Devil is evil or doesn't exist). Worship him accordingly. His word is infallible, inerrant and indelible.
    "Help!!!!! I can't find my e-peen under my fat rolls b:infuriated"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry other picture was like 348123423 years old; this is the most recent photo.
  • Tola - Lost City
    Tola - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This is my main.
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    w4termel0n wrote: »
    [/COLOR]
    All you ever have is excuses, Great Sir LLama
    ~Stuations have been dramatized.~
    "SEEE? *cries* OMFG GUYS STFU 'N' LOOK AT MY SS WITH MY 20000 VENTRILO PING!! THAT IS WHY I COULDN'T BEAT YOU!! $%^&! I forgot to edit the part out where i was dual clienting b:shocked. Meh why delete it? I'll just leave this on my public photo album for all to see next time I decide to smack talk and post a screenshot of MY EPIC DAMAGE."

"You know if my F'ing welfare check would have came on time, you TOTALLY would have been done for. Too bad my f'ing kids have to starve now since Daddy had to sell his food stamps to pay for SRS BZNSS PWI."

"Next month I am GONNA F'ING get a t3 line put in so I don't have to use my internet connection as the basis for any of my completely fail moves."

I love LLama.

[/COLOR]
    Grats elayne on getting some Nirvana* gear. DT nobody really cares what you have to say. That is why SEVERAL of your own guild members have been mocking you behind your back and calling you "an egotistical" . . . I'll leave the rest out. I am quite sure you can find out on your own what they think of you. Godspeed!

[/COLOR]

Shut up Asiris or close friend of Asiris who uses similarly terrible grammar/spelling. Post on your main and save the trouble of constantly switching accounts.

[/COLOR]
    Devil is God (No matter who tells you that the Devil is evil or doesn't exist). Worship him accordingly. His word is infallible, inerrant and indelible.

haha that was quite entertaining but you are fighting a losing battle. majority of posters here are ex-cq so theyll just hop on each others' nuts
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    haha that was quite entertaining but you are fighting a losing battle. majority of posters here are ex-cq so theyll just hop on each others' nuts

No....We all hate LLama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Shut up Asiris or close friend of Asiris who uses similarly terrible grammar/spelling. Post on your main and save the trouble of constantly switching accounts

I fid it strange that anyone with a faceless alt would say something like that. First time in history that an idiot has gone as far as to be a hypocrite about posting on alts.

way to be belie about your own statement. Probably should never post again. That or post on your main.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

[/COLOR]

> Implying that anyone who is that "lolscare" to voice their E-opinion to me over vent or in guild chat would even begin to register on my "care-o-meter"

I know and I think it's pretty well known in general I am a huge "Egotistical..**** bag, jerk, prick" so on and so forth. But, if I was anything but that I wouldn't be me and frankly, I love being me. Why would I change that =(?

Just a game brobot, Can't have everyone like you. b:victory
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I like your sig.

Does that count? b:sad

Come on now people, smile on your brother.
    Everybody get together, try to Pk one another right now.

*takes a swing at random Essence member

*runs for the hills
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I can't post any of my real opinions of people on the forums under my main. I'm far too afraid of the repercussions ingame!! I say people take this game too seriously yet I can't handle the aspect of someone disagreeing with me on the internet.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I can't post any of my real opinions of people on the forums under my main. I'm far too afraid of the repercussions ingame!! I say people take this game too seriously yet I can't handle the aspect of someone disagreeing with me on the internet.

Sounds like Athran.
  • w4termel0n
    w4termel0n Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sounds like Athran.

I am too scared to tell LLama how much I really love him. And yes people do take this game very seriously but I am not one of them LOLOLOL.

What is an Athran?
    "Help!!!!! I can't find my e-peen under my fat rolls b:infuriated"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry other picture was like 348123423 years old; this is the most recent photo.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I am too scared to tell LLama how much I really love him. And yes people do take this game very seriously but I am not one of them LOLOLOL.

What is an Athran?

Athran is a mobile suit pilot that did a great deal of work against the Mobile suit gundams. His mobile suit was dangerous for a human to function because it had similar functions to a gundam but he was able to pilot it regardless.

It took him a while to adapt to it's incredible speed but he did itb:cute
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Can we get your explanation as to what Xtacy is?? b:victory
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    athran Is A Mobile Suit Pilot That Did A Great Deal Of Work Against The Mobile Suit Gundams. His Mobile Suit Was Dangerous For A Human To Function Because It Had Similar Functions To A Gundam But He Was Able To Pilot It Regardless.

It Took Him A While To Adapt To It's Incredible Speed But He Did Itb:cute

Lmfao...wtf!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Can we get your explanation as to what Xtacy is?? b:victory

"Xtacy is like a banana boat, and you're the gorilla,with a big funky paddle wheel, scrolling down the Mississippi

Google Xtacy it's the description for the first link b:chuckle
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow...this thread is still alive?

Okay, I'll admit it! The OP was my alt! You've all been trolled!

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.