lul kami

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:sweat um ya <---me think konariraiden will get it.
    (>.<)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:sweat um ya <---me think konariraiden will get it.
    (>.<)

Good luck; I'm behind seven proxies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    not 8?
    fail~~
    b:surrender

jk jk
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reevoive - Lost City
    Reevoive - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Kami is slipping pretty sure your gonna see them lose a land tonight. No way they can defend a triple attack. There not like the old CQ. Maybe if we are lucky they will lose 2 lands would be funny.b:chuckle

Don't you mean double attack? backlash doesnt count for anything

Hi Hammy
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Don't you mean double attack? backlash doesnt count for anything

Hi Hammy

Neither does Harvester or Spec.

Just saying.

Either of them 1 on 1 with kami stands no chance whatsoever.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Neither does Harvester or Spec.

Just saying.

Either of them 1 on 1 with kami stands no chance whatsoever.

Thats why you lost? LOLOLOL maybe buying books from walmart screwed with your reasoning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w4termel0n
    w4termel0n Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    renrii wrote: »
    Thats why you lost? LOLOLOL maybe buying books from walmart screwed with your reasoning.

LLAMA! YOUR FAVORITE JEANS ARE ON SALE!
    2 for $24 GOGOGO b:mischievous

Faded Glory - Men's Carpenter Jeans, 2 Pairs (Made especially with LLama's large tushehhhhh in mind)

"Help!!!!! I can't find my e-peen under my fat rolls b:infuriated"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry other picture was like 348123423 years old; this is the most recent photo.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i ned sum dos
  • w4termel0n
    edited January 2010
    i ned sum dos

You cld buy 1 pair and give the other pair to Llama. His other pair ripped at the seems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry other picture was like 348123423 years old; this is the most recent photo.
  • Aarie - Lost City
    Aarie - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    w4termel0n wrote: »
    LLAMA! YOUR FAVORITE JEANS ARE ON SALE!
    2 for $24 GOGOGO b:mischievous

Faded Glory - Men's Carpenter Jeans, 2 Pairs (Made especially with LLama's large tushehhhhh in mind)

I lol'ed and HARD.

TY whoever you are.
  • w4termel0n
    edited January 2010
    I lol'ed and HARD.

TY whoever you are.

I think I know who you are b:cuteb:kissb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    same.. but I'll never tell b:chuckleb:heartb:heart
  • w4termel0n
    edited January 2010
    same.. but I'll never tell b:chuckleb:heart

b:shutupb:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ragechops
    ragechops Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    renrii wrote: »

Your stupidity and failure to comprehend Llama's comment is amazing. He said neither guild could beat kami 1v1 and your reply was "Thats why you lost? LOLOLOL". Newsflash moron it wasn't 1v1. Kindly go DIAF you idiot, kthx.
  • nerdraging
    nerdraging Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Commenting on someone's looks in real life when it has got no relevance to the game whatsoever smacks of immaturity, insecurity and foolishness. Nobody's perfect when it comes to looks, character or personality. Are you trying to tell us you look just as handsome as Tom Cruise or as beautiful as (insert super model name here).

If you think your looks are perfect, why not post a pic for us to admire? At least the person being criticised has the guts to post his pics showing his imperfections. That is maturity. Obesity is not neither a disease nor a crime. Being immature and insecure is a mental disease. I suggest you seek mental help.

Criticising a player's skills or lack of it or foolishness in not taking the proper precautions while rednamed is relevancy to the game at hand. Skills don't even matter in a MMORPG. It's all about who's wallet is fatter to get the best pixels and who's got the most backup in manpower.

Street gangs is the best word to describe what is happening. You attack my turf, I attack yours. If I can't do it with what I have, play politics and collaborate with another gang. Seriously, we're all playing into the hands of the game devs. The more hatred generated for one another, the more motivation on the players' part to splurge and try to get the best equip in pixels just so you can 'PWN' another player's pixels. Do you really sleep better at night knowing you just blew a wad of hard earned cash on pixels? Being able to afford it is another matter altogether. There is no return on investment that is tangible. If PWI decides to close the game down in future due to non profitablity, whatever we try to do will be like pissing into the direction of the wind.

My characters in the game are in no way related to either the CQ of yesteryear, Kami or Essence nor any of the other opposing guilds. I just find the immaturity in this thread appalling. Stand naked before the mirror and take a good look at yourself before you judge others. Do not do to others what you do not want done to you.

On a side note, has anyone slowed down and thought about the situation today if Daikoku didn't so kindly disbanded CQ and let everyone else have a shot at the map? Open up your heart and your mind and think about it. Don't let the rage, envy and jealousy cloud your thinking. Would the rest of the gangs be able to take down the CQ of yesteryear even with 3 attacks in a day? The best have tried and gone. You seriously think your gangs can?

CQ have been doing it for so long and no matter what mistakes they've done in the past, give credit where it's due. It shows maturity and strength to be able to recognise other people's achievements rather than just wallow in hatred, envy and jealousy.

They must be doing something right with a competent leader. That in itself deserves admiration and respect instead of envy and jealousy. Why? Just because your gangs weren't the first to do it?

P/s It's a new year, 2010. Bury the hatchet and let whatever quarrels of yesteryear be bygones. It's time to start a new chapter. Would you rather look to the future or live in the past? Trying to move into the future while living in the past is like trying to drive forward using the rear view mirror.
    /wall of text
    b:angry<--NERD RAGE!!!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    nerdraging wrote: »
    Commenting on someone's looks in real life when it has got no relevance to the game whatsoever smacks of immaturity, insecurity and foolishness. Nobody's perfect when it comes to looks, character or personality. Are you trying to tell us you look just as handsome as Tom Cruise or as beautiful as (insert super model name here).

If you think your looks are perfect, why not post a pic for us to admire? At least the person being criticised has the guts to post his pics showing his imperfections. That is maturity. Obesity is not neither a disease nor a crime. Being immature and insecure is a mental disease. I suggest you seek mental help.

Criticising a player's skills or lack of it or foolishness in not taking the proper precautions while rednamed is relevancy to the game at hand. Skills don't even matter in a MMORPG. It's all about who's wallet is fatter to get the best pixels and who's got the most backup in manpower.

Street gangs is the best word to describe what is happening. You attack my turf, I attack yours. If I can't do it with what I have, play politics and collaborate with another gang. Seriously, we're all playing into the hands of the game devs. The more hatred generated for one another, the more motivation on the players' part to splurge and try to get the best equip in pixels just so you can 'PWN' another player's pixels. Do you really sleep better at night knowing you just blew a wad of hard earned cash on pixels? Being able to afford it is another matter altogether. There is no return on investment that is tangible. If PWI decides to close the game down in future due to non profitablity, whatever we try to do will be like pissing into the direction of the wind.

My characters in the game are in no way related to either the CQ of yesteryear, Kami or Essence nor any of the other opposing guilds. I just find that the immaturity of this thread is appalling. Stand naked before the mirror and take a good look at yourself before you judge others. Do not do to others what you do not want done to you.

On a side not, has anyone slowed down and thought about the situation today if Daikoku didn't so kindly disbanded CQ and let everyone else have a shot at the map? Open up your heart and your mind and think about it. Don't let the rage, envy and jealousy cloud your thinking. Would the rest of the gangs be able to take down the CQ of yesteryear even with 3 attacks in a day? The best have tried and gone. You seriously think your gangs can?

CQ have been doing it for so long and no matter what mistakes they've done in the past, give credit where it's due. It shows maturity and strength to be able to recognise other people's achievements rather than just wallow in hatred, envy and jealousy.

They must be doing something right with a competent leader. That in itself deserves admiration and respect instead of envy and jealousy. Why? Just because your gangs weren't the first to do it?

P/s It's a new year, 2010. Bury the hatchet and let whatever quarrels of yesteryear be bygones. It's time to start a new chapter. Would you rather look to the future or live in the past? Trying to move into the future while living in the past is like trying to drive forward using the rear view mirror.
    /wall of text
    http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt275/jkevans1993/Calm_down_bro-DWrvfmLVFfKK0S1yir7V.jpg
  • w4termel0n
    edited January 2010

Obviously you have no idea who LLama is. He is known for making rude racial, religious, and sexual preference comments towards other players. So in my eyes there is nothing wrong with laughing at him in return about his looks. No reason to lie, regarding the size 40x30 Wal-Mart jeans in the bg of his picture, he said he would be "swimming in them" or something to that extent. Llama's situation is almost like this, but not as funny http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/8281/failxo.png

Do you really sleep better at night knowing you just blew a wad of hard earned cash on pixels? Being able to afford it is another matter altogether. There is no return on investment that is tangible. If PWI decides to close the game down in future due to non profitablity, whatever we try to do will be like pissing into the direction of the wind.
    I think most of it play for fun, and if people want to spend some "hard earned cash on pixels" that is their own business (that actually funds this F2P game btw). Then again, there is Llama who is wasting US government money, but that's ok his money was just as hard earned as any other employed sucker cash shopping, right?
    I just find that the immaturity of this thread is appalling. Stand naked before the mirror and take a good look at yourself before you judge others. Do not do to others what you do not want done to you.
    Every morning I stand naked in the mirror and check myself out. I think I look pretty damn sexy.
    On a side not, has anyone slowed down and thought about the situation today if Daikoku didn't so kindly disbanded CQ and let everyone else have a shot at the map? Open up your heart and your mind and think about it. Don't let the rage, envy and jealousy cloud your thinking. Would the rest of the gangs be able to take down the CQ of yesteryear even with 3 attacks in a day? The best have tried and gone. You seriously think your gangs can?

I am very sure Dai did it out of the goodness of his heart! Do aliens have hearts? IJS...............
    Did anyone ever question Dai as being a competent leader? I know I sure haven't. We all saw CQ OWN ALL of the lands in this game, that is not what my comments in this topic were about. It was about a certain obnoxious player who finds it humorous and appropriate to make remarks regarding peoples orientation, religion, race. I appreciate you trying to be a do-gooder but until you know what the topic is about, and who it is that we're talking about I would prefer you stay out of the thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Obviously you have no idea who LLama is. He is known for making rude racial, religious, and sexual preference comments towards other players. So in my eyes there is nothing wrong with laughing at him in return about his looks. No reason to lie, regarding the size 40x30 Wal-Mart jeans in the bg of his picture, he said he would be "swimming in them" or something to that extent. Llama's situation is almost like this, but not as funny http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/8281/failxo.png

I think most of it play for fun, and if people want to spend some "hard earned cash on pixels" that is their own business (that actually funds this F2P game btw). Then again, there is Llama who is wasting US government money, but that's ok his money was just as hard earned as any other employed sucker cash shopping, right?

Every morning I stand naked in the mirror and check myself out. I think I look pretty damn sexy.

I am very sure Dai did it out of the goodness of his heart! Do aliens have hearts? IJS...............

Did anyone ever question Dai as being a competent leader? I know I sure haven't. We all saw CQ OWN ALL of the lands in this game, that is not what my comments in this topic were about. It was about a certain obnoxious player who finds it humorous and appropriate to make remarks regarding peoples orientation, religion, race. I appreciate you trying to be a do-gooder but until you know what the topic is about, and who it is that we're talking about I would prefer you stay out of the thread.

http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt275/jkevans1993/Calm_down_bro-DWrvfmLVFfKK0S1yir7V.jpg
  • w4termel0n
    edited January 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nerdraging
    nerdraging Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010

LOL I am calm. Read my post again. Does it sound like I'm raging? Contrary to the nick I use, I am thinking and writing with a clear mind because I am standing outside and looking in at what's going on. As I have stated in my above post, my characters are not in any of the factions involved in this ongoing dispute. As a player in the server, I feel sad that all these silly animosities and enmities have driven players into the traps of the game devs and fatten their wallets in the process.

I couldn't care less who or what owns the map. I certainly couldn't care less who has full +12 or +20 or whatever. I play this game to conquer the game itself and reach the goals set for myself and not to conquer other players. Winning over another player in PVP doesn't make me a better person in real life. Winning a TW doesn't make me sleep better at night. I do not initiate attacks and only defend when attacked. Call me a carebear but *shrug* I don't care. I know where my priorities lie in life and that's not in a so called F2P game trying to suck our hard earned money dry. I'd rather spend Sunday mornings at the beach windsurfing and chilling out. I'd rather spend my money on memberships to gyms. A healthy body makes for a healthy mind and a healthy mind makes a calm mind. I"d rather spend the money on furthering my education. Knowledge is power and not brawns.

LOL I have chatted with him before and he seems to be quite a nice person but that's maybe because my character is not involved in any of the disputes that are going on. I have tried chatting with some players of the opposing factions. On the contrary I was met with indifference because my character isn't of a high enough level and doesn't have UBER gears.

Seriously if he's hitting below the belt and you guys resort to the same thing, does this make you any better than him? The better person is the one who walks away and laugh it off. As often quoted in the game and in the forums by some of the players - IT'S ONLY A GAME WHY SO SERIOUS?

LOL you call this animosity, enmity, name calling and hitting below the belt fun? I call it mentally disturbed to get so worked up over people whom you would never meet in real life at all. Getting angry with your neighbour because his dog shat in your front yard, I understand. Getting angry with your boss for making you work overtime when it's not necessary, I understand. Getting angry and worked up over people whom you have never met before in real life and probably never ever going to meet? You guys must love dramas in order to have created so much of it.

Do you have any proof he's wasting government money? A person is innocent until proven guilty so provide proof, if not you are just accusing a person blindly and you are opening yourself up to a libel suit.
    Are you just participating in someone's vendetta against this person unknowingly and being led by the nose? Only cows are led by the nose.

Good for you with your self confidence. It will make you stand tall and proud in your everyday endeavours. How about a pic? Please don't post pics of Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt. We all know who they are and how they look like.

Aliens? Again, any proof that aliens have invaded Earth? Shouldn't you notify the relevant authorities if it is indeed true or are you waiting for them to obliterate half of the human beings on Earth before you stand up and say something? If there aren't really any aliens on Earth then you are just hitting below the belt and this doesn't make you a better person than the one you mentioned. You've been watching too many science fiction movies. It's called fiction for a reason.

LOL what makes you think I don't? I see all the going ons back and forth on world chat while I'm grinding or TTing on my character. I read the forums, observe and laugh at the immaturity and players falling into the traps of the game devs by opening up their wallets and splurging on non tangible pixels with no return on investment. Is this logical? Would a person with a sane and shrewd mind be putting money into something knowing that there's going to be no tangible returns except intangible ones. There are better intangible rewards out there which your money could be better spent on.

Think of me as a carebear or a do-gooder or what it is you think of me, I don't care. You will never know me as the whole person that I am in real life. What you are saying is if a person hits you below the belt you will return in kind and that will make you a better person and sleep better at night. Certainly you are entitled to defend but think carefully, do you want to be known as someone who hits below the belt?

I'm going to ask the same question again. if Daikoku didn't disband CQ and gave everyone a shot at owning pixel lands, where and how would your gangs be on the map today? From his actions, I'm guessing he's hoping everyone will start with a clean slate in the new year. I don't know if that's what he wants but wise men think in strange ways. Put all the animosity and enmity behind and leave it in the past. There is no need to keep harping and living in the past. It just makes a person more bitter and creates more hatred. The game company's already **** us players more and more each passing day and you want to help them **** yourselves too?

P/s One last note. I didn't see any of you being so vocal when a player posted a botting vid of a leader from a not so recently disbanded faction. Is it because he's on your side? So you condone cheating, botting and whatever illegal means as long as the player is on your side? In the other game I played, we despised botters regardless if they were a friend or an ally. Anyone caught botting, we would hunt them down for their entire game lives. Botters, cheaters and **** users deserve no respect and were to be hunted down and player killed until they leave the game. They do not deserve to occupy the same cyberspace with us legitimate players.

/Another wall of text
    b:angry<--NERD RAGE!!!
  • Yulon - Lost City
    Yulon - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    People who make fun of others are insecure themselves. b:shutup
  • Souw - Lost City
    Souw - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    People who make fun of others are insecure themselves. b:shutup

Are you implying that Im insecure of myself? b:chuckle
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm insecure about myself, I fear that one day I might not be as totally awesome as I am right now.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    w4termel0n is my hero... (or heroine?)... the person of reason on these forums.b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

IJS TBH IMO ABC DEF GHI DSA DDG FES ERC FDS
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ragechops wrote: »
    Your stupidity and failure to comprehend Llama's comment is amazing. He said neither guild could beat kami 1v1 and your reply was "Thats why you lost? LOLOLOL". Newsflash moron it wasn't 1v1. Kindly go DIAF you idiot, kthx.
    This is why I do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    LOL.

b:laugh

This is pretty damn funny, all the debate over something that is not true.

I am not fat.

Though, I do have a beard.

PS:

Wadzio still drops +10 CV wands.

b:byeb:bye ALL the nonfactor **** talk.
    Obviously you have no idea who LLama is. He is known for making rude racial, religious, and sexual preference comments towards other players. So in my eyes there is nothing wrong with laughing at him in return about his looks.

OBVIOUSLY he has more a clue than you ever will. I make jokes. Racial in context? Sometimes, but its all in good fun. To effectively make fun of someone for being fat they need to be fat first. Make fun of my chuck norris-esque beard next time.

LOL. Another falsity you morons keep tossing out as if fact about me. Digging for something badly. I know the **** hat who started this ****. He has a maid.

Anyways. No I do not spend any sort of welfare on this fricking game. You kidding me? The closest thing ever would be breaking my piggy bank open when anni packs first came out - shortly after deciding not to rage quit this game. And stop defending the unhealthy level that people you support spend on something that is not real. Some of them are the saddest people I have ever talked to, extremely lonely. They all get way too absorbed in something that is only supposed to provide them with fun. The level in which you are all attacking me proves my point. I am shrugging it off and laughing seeing as its all based on rumor and none is found in fact.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Posting in an epic topic
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wow, I just did more reading here than I have in all my classes this quarter in college.

Why can't we just settle this like bros and have some scotch, get a nice card game going (poker, eucher etc) and maybe arm wrestle a few times?b:pleased

I just hope one of you fine gents will bring the scotch because I'm not old enough to buy any alcohol here in the US =(
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wow, I just did more reading here than I have in all my classes this quarter in college.

Why can't we just settle this like bros and have some scotch, get a nice card game going (poker, eucher etc) and maybe arm wrestle a few times?b:pleased

I just hope one of you fine gents will bring the scotch because I'm not old enough to buy any alcohol here in the US =(

I'll bring the scotch. Maybe I'll bring some whiskey as well. I prefer my darks. And as for the cards, gladly, just don't expect me to pay much attention as I lose focus a lot when it comes to reading faces and the reflections on eyeballs.
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Poor Tokyo you can be the designated driver. How's that deck coming?

:X I love all this drama over a 3 year old pic of my ungroomed face with a pear of sh1tty jeans (that i never actually wore, sticker as proof in the background).

Tokyo want a piece of Wadzio's $800 pie?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.